[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

Guest Q_Park

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but seriously to end things at ep 14 (one wk one ep) will be too rush n doesn't make sense to the plot...

1st, the most impt thingy is that the BG-SW's feud yet to settle and wat will happen to SW.

2nd, BG inheriting Aeja money (like under wat circumstances)

3rd, I have a feeling Byul's condition will worsen n BG later finds out abt the relapse

4th, the relationship between BG n HB / YY n DH ... SW can leave out (lol).

5th, I thot Yuri (SNSD) was going to Cameo in the drama ? No ???

yeah, i second that.

it would be too rush and they have a lot of suspense here and there it wouldn't

be wise to shorten anymore episodes. i remember reading one of the article saying

Byul is going to undergo operation or something. and i wonder if Manager Hong will get Byul's mom as his lover. :lol:

Yunho, "Ara led me well . . ."

haha, ikr! i was lol-ing when i read that part. it was weird but promising. xD

i'm looking forward to their kiss forreal! sdfghjkl;ghjk i guess we can conclude

both Ara and Yunho are pretty good kisser. =B haha.

Guest lawis_pocket

What if BG only givves HB a peck on the cheek????? XDDD I would be soooooo not happy....

Ahh can't wait for tomorrow!! I hope they don't shortened the series..

With the fully anticipated kiss scene between Bong Gun and Hae Bin, hopefully, that should serve partially to boost the ratings if many are anxiously waiting for the love line between the two leads to finalize?

Guest KimYongAh

ohoh , thanks for the preview! but i think that the kiss scene will stop at the last part , and continue on the next episode? lol! that's where exciting parts always stops at! And is Dong Ho going to hate BG?

Hello ^^

HTTG is finally coming to an end. I know it might be bad news for those Who are following the drama since the start, and those who enjoy watching the TVXQ boys, or your favorite actors, acting. But, well, in my case, I confess I’m really relieved and happy, and I’m even rooting for the drama to be shortened even more. My opinion is now even more strong after I read the interview our leader ssi gave to W Korea mag… I was really sad for him, because I know how hard it is for us to stay away from those we love and trust, especially when we need their support the most, to comfort us in a moment of loneliness, stress, whatever. Everything’s valid if it’s a living experience for us to grow even more, sure, but when frustration comes with that baggage, also comes the doubt: did we do it right or not?

Well, I don’t want to be here babbling too much to get off-topic, even because I’m merely a silent reader of this forum. <.< But here I have seen everything (not in a good way, might I add), especially when acting in a drama becomes “real life couple” or “romantic dates” to some people here who loooove to make up stuff. And just because they’ve read it somewhere, in a blog, unofficial site or wherever else they read things, someone else comes and says that the actor&actress are going out together, and without any proof thought it would be cool to spread everything they read about what they found. This is hilarious, however it happens a lot, and if you’re certain that you’re speaking the truth, don’t Just explain yourself by saying you read it in a fan account; prove it, show us that you know what you’re talking about! o_o Seriously, I pity those even more who end up believing such nonsense that they just read, and they go tell people they know, try to make up mooore stuff. XD

I merely believe in what I read of official news, I don’t ‘hunger’ rumors, I have my feet stuck to the ground. I apologize if my words didn’t please you, since believe me, that wasn’t my intention, honestly! I’m just like everyone else: a free human being wanting to express what I think, ok? <3

Guest kinkie_lass

Hello ^^

HTTG is finally coming to an end. I know it might be bad news for those Who are following the drama since the start, and those who enjoy watching the TVXQ boys, or your favorite actors, acting. But, well, in my case, I confess I’m really relieved and happy, and I’m even rooting for the drama to be shortened even more. My opinion is now even more strong after I read the interview our leader ssi gave to W Korea mag… I was really sad for him, because I know how hard it is for us to stay away from those we love and trust, especially when we need their support the most, to comfort us in a moment of loneliness, stress, whatever. Everything’s valid if it’s a living experience for us to grow even more, sure, but when frustration comes with that baggage, also comes the doubt: did we do it right or not?

Well, I don’t want to be here babbling too much to get off-topic, even because I’m merely a silent reader of this forum. <.< But here I have seen everything (not in a good way, might I add), especially when acting in a drama becomes “real life couple” or “romantic dates” to some people here who loooove to make up stuff. And just because they’ve read it somewhere, in a blog, unofficial site or wherever else they read things, someone else comes and says that the actor&actress are going out together, and without any proof thought it would be cool to spread everything they read about what they found. This is hilarious, however it happens a lot, and if you’re certain that you’re speaking the truth, don’t Just explain yourself by saying you read it in a fan account; prove it, show us that you know what you’re talking about! o_o Seriously, I pity those even more who end up believing such nonsense that they just read, and they go tell people they know, try to make up mooore stuff. XD

I merely believe in what I read of official news, I don’t ‘hunger’ rumors, I have my feet stuck to the ground. I apologize if my words didn’t please you, since believe me, that wasn’t my intention, honestly! I’m just like everyone else: a free human being wanting to express what I think, ok? <3

umm it's better for you to become a 'silent' reader forever because obviously you're not following this drama for whatever reason it is. why are you even happy for such news that indicates failure for the casts especially yunho since he's the lead and this is his debut drama is beyond me :huh:

yunho said his lonely and i'm sure he is, but you can't take that interview as a cue that he is unhappy with what he's doing.

umm it's better for you to become a 'silent' reader forever because obviously you're not following this drama for whatever reason it is. why are you even happy for such news that indicates failure for the casts especially yunho since he's the lead and this is his debut drama is beyond me :huh:

yunho said his lonely and i'm sure he is, but you can't take that interview as a cue that he is unhappy with what he's doing.

I don't know who you would be to tell me to be a silent reader forever, lol, but anyway...

Obviously, you're one of those who love to imagine him in a pairing with the main actress after what, a few episodes of them 'together', so I won't say anything about that - the fact that I'm rooting for the drama's end is my own opinion, and you're entitled to yours. If you don't agree or don't understand it, at least take mine as a different one.

I, myself, don't agree to this drama thing, and never will (for ANY TVXQ member, as they're not talented to act, I confess); I'm glad it's almost over and yes, it would be even better if it ended even sooner. It's ratings are BAD, the plot is BAD, the acting, for him as a newbie, is aaaaalmost so-so. Singers/dancers who have the talent to dance and sing should stay as singers - TVXQ is better off as five, with no one else and neither missing one of them. As for actors who have the talent to ACT... Let them do the job. We have plenty of those already. And talented ones, that's why they want HTTG to end soon: a JUNKI drama is coming next.

I love Yunho (and TVXQ), I wish all the best for him, but... a) Drama is not his thing; and B) he should end this soon, because, well... Drama is definitely not his thing, he misses the others, and, yey, TVXQ together.

I made it very clear that I didn't want to offend anyone in my post, though, and that still remains here. =) Sorry, really, but it's just my mere opinion.

Guest kinkie_lass

I don't know who you would be to tell me to be a silent reader forever, lol, but anyway...

Obviously, you're one of those who love to imagine him in a pairing with the main actress after what, a few episodes of them 'together', so I won't say anything about that - the fact that I'm rooting for the drama's end is my own opinion, and you're entitled to yours. If you don't agree or don't understand it, at least take mine as a different one.

I, myself, don't agree to this drama thing, and never will (for ANY TVXQ member, as they're not talented to act, I confess); I'm glad it's almost over and yes, it would be even better if it ended even sooner. It's ratings are BAD, the plot is BAD, the acting, for him as a newbie, is aaaaalmost so-so. Singers/dancers who have the talent to dance and sing should stay as singers - TVXQ is better off as five, with no one else and neither missing one of them. As for actors who have the talent to ACT... Let them do the job. We have plenty of those already. And talented ones, that's why they want HTTG to end soon: a JUNKI drama is coming next.

I love Yunho (and TVXQ), I wish all the best for him, but... a) Drama is not his thing; and B) he should end this soon, because, well... Drama is definitely not his thing, he misses the others, and, yey, TVXQ together.

I made it very clear that I didn't want to offend anyone in my post, though, and that still remains here. =) Sorry, really, but it's just my mere opinion.

a) at least i'm not that kind of fans fans who went berserk at the thoughts of DBSK might someday stop being single and have a love life or one of those who's rooting for DBSK to be with each other :rolleyes:

B) your opinion, you keep it to yourself. you don't have to entertain your thoughts to anyone here because people come in to this thread to keep themselves updated from news or spazz about the drama. if you don't like yunho or any DBSK members acting, fine, i respect your opinion but you don't have to post it here. so if the rest of them eventually start acting you're going to go to all those threads and post your opinion each and every time? should i be warned that you're going to post this again in changmin's drama once it starts airing? :rolleyes:

c) you know, you don't have to force yourself to watch this drama and then express your hate in here while hoping for it to be canceled. it's just wasn't too... nice.

d) okay you don't sound like a fan at all. :o

Guest jerryyan

OMG! so excited for the kiss scene 2morrow, and from the pics of the preview, looks very sweet yet intense too.

And no NG? that means they did good.

Guest jerryyan

Kyu, thanks so much for posting high quality pics of yunra in ep.11, I swear, yunho and ara are looking more and more good together, ara's smile is gorgeous & yunho's smirk expression is loved.

^

Haha, you're welcome.

Another thing I would like to add to the list of things that need to happen before the drama ends is, BG finding out that HB is actually really rich and that her dad is the present of the league or something like that. I have a feeling BG is going to be pissed for a while. LOL

- Kyu

EDIT: Spoiler for Episode 13:

BG gets to go into HB's house because she fell down and he bought some medicine for her. In episode 11, YY confesses to BG and tells him to reply after he has thought throughly about it. BG replies back to YY saying that he likes her as a friend but that it is not love. YY replies by asking why he answered so quickly and BG says that love is not a thing that you have to think about; he says that as soon as you see that person, you are supposed to feel happy and warm inside.

News Link: http://www.maxmovie.com/movie_info/ent_new...id=MI0086188972

Heading to the Ground's Yunho & Ara: No NGs in Kiss Scene

2rqdiq0.jpg

v5ijj6.jpg

1zqx3ld.jpg

MBC's Wednesday/Thursday drama "Heading to the Ground"'s main leads, Jung Yunho and Ara successfully finished filming an electrifying kiss late at night.

Bong Goon (Jung Yunho) and Hae Bin's (Ara) relationship is slowly starting to loosen up and they share a kiss in a dark alleyway which shows their true feelings.

For a while, Bong Goon pretended to deny his feelings for his agent because she was Jang Seung Woo's lover. Bong Goon who gets an offer to go to the Japanese Leage (J-League) confesses his feelings to Hae Bin. Hae Bin thinking that he accepted the offer, is surprised when he confesses his feelings.

Jung Yunho and Ara's kiss scene took place late at night and the two people usually behave in a sibling relationship. The staff members were worried that they were going to make a lot of NGs and they tried to keep a solemn mood during filming.

However, it did not go as the staff members thought. The two leads completed the kiss scene without any NGs. Jung Yunho said, "At the time, I wasn't thinking about Ara, the actress. I thought about her as girl on the show I know and got in the acting mode quickly. If the director yelled, "Cut!" I thought I would be embarrassed but Ara lead me well through the whole scene and filming ended successfully.

Heading to the Ground is receiving more attention because of Bong Goon's confession to Hae Bin and how this is going to twist the storyline.

- Kyu

Guest jerryyan

Kyu: Me too, and another thing I want to happen before this drama ends is for seung woo to confess or somehow he gets expose for framing bong goon for the hit & run all those years ago and ruining his life.

Thanks so much for the spoiler for ep.13, poor yy, though it was kinda expected for bong goon to reject her, but hopefully they can continue to be best friends as they are. How come in the pics of the kiss, is it just me or it seems like from ara's expression that yunho caught her off guard and she seems scared, like she's hesitating to kiss him back.

^

Yeah, we already knew that BG was going to reject YY but the way he said it is so heartwarming!!

I think Ara/HaeBin was crying and then he probably did catch her off guard and she is probably nervous.

I hope that later on, HaeBin/Ara can have a chance to initiate the kiss. I always like it when the female lead surprises the male lead. Haha

- Kyu

Archived