[drama 2009] Heading To The Ground 맨땅에 헤딩

Guest Q_Park

Guest jerryyan

i seriously don't know where the director will have HTTG headed to, esp. regarding the 2 main triangles? I am not so sure anymore who will end up with who now. But if it were my choice, I would love it for bong goon to end with haebin, dong ho with yeon yi & seung woo with no one, sorry, he's just not my fav. b/c he cause too many troubles for our bong goon.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you think httg will be on dvd?

It probably will be. Most dramas come out on DVDs (like the official DVDs, not bootlegs, LOL)

@JAMIECHOI

I just checked the official website for HTTG, it seems like it will air next Wednesday.

Guest jerryyan
I just checked the official website for HTTG, it seems like it will air next Wednesday.
Oh thank goodness, that's a relief to know that HTTG will be back to normal with airing 2 eps. next week.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! Yay! The Netizens were right about the kiss in episode 12! If MBC had broadcasted 11 like they were supposed to, we could have been seeing this today! LOL

Translation from 11:

BongGoon and YeonYi Talk About HaeBin:

YY: BongGoon ah, what kind of person is Kang Hae Bin?

BG: Why all of a sudden?

YY: I'm just curious. She's Jang Seung Woo's girlfriend and she always makes bad things happen to you. I don't like her at all.

BG: She's a good person . . . I'm always mean to her and she's always patient with me.

YY: You're mean to her?

BG: Yeah.

YY: You?

BG: Yes! And she always smiles and laughs with me. When I first saw her, I felt confused and angry but now . . . I don't want to hate her. She's a good woman.

HB's note for BG: Your head is not only for headings so lets become a soccer player that uses his head.

When Bongsiopeia (Shoot Star) sees that BG likes HB, they are going to go crazy!

AeJa wants BG to go on a date with HB. ^^

And I'm sure you guys already know but I can't believe that BG is going to inherit about 13 million dollars.

- Kyu

Guest jerryyan

OMG! looking at the rating for ep.11 breaks my heart, lowest so far for HTTG :(. I feel so bad for every1 that worked so hard on this drama, esp. for yunho as I know how hard he wanted to showed the public of his 1st acting debut.

I don't really blame HTTG for the low ratings because MBC made a big mistake yesterday. Yesterday was when HTTG had a chance to raise their rating to 7% but MBC decided to cancel it and IRIS took HTTG's viewers. I'm so mad at MBC right now. MBC has always been like that, if they think that the drama has no potential they just give up on it.

Translation of BongHae's Walk:

BG: Why did you choose to become an agent? There are a lot of jobs but why an agent?

HB: If you find out, you'll get hurt.

BG: Never mind then. An athlete isn't supposed to get hurt.

HB: I'll tell you if you make a goal.

BG: Goal?

HB: Go to the game and make a goaaaaaaaaaaaaal, then I'll tell you.

BG: I don't really want to know anyways.

HB: Really?

BG: It doesn't seem like anything interesting.

BG: Hey,

HB: Huh?

BG: You like guys who wear tuxedos, take you out to dinner, have a lot of money and drive a good car, right?

HB: What?

BG: Girls like those kinds of things.

HB: (smiles) Do you have a girl that you like?

HB: Asking me for advice?

BG: Yeah.

HB: Make a goal. Goal.

BG: Goal?

HB: You don't have a lot of money, you always wear tracksuits, you don't drive a good car, and you can't take her out to dinner. The least you can do is make a goal.

BG: If I make a goal, will that girl like me?

HB: She'll faint. Making a goal is 100 times better than taking her out to a restaurant! He has charisma and that special thing.

BG: Special thing?

HB: There are tons of guys who can take her to a restaurant but not so many that can make a goal.

BG: You're right.

HB: Of course I am.

BG: Taxi?

HB: I can go home by myself.

BG: I'll take you home.

HB: It's okay.

BG: I'll take you.

HB: I said its okay!

LOL, I love BongHae's cheerful banter. HB so cute when she gets all animated talking about what she likes and not girls in general. Haha

- Kyu

Guest yiyi0312

omg that rating was disappointing....

isn't there a way to boost the viewership ?

haizzz... hopefully that remains the lowest ... dun go down any further T___T

Lol kyu THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATIONS!

Guest jerryyan

Q_Park: thanks for bonghae walk translation, one of my fav. scenes of bonghae.

And I agree with you regarding MBC's bad decision on their part. Feel so mad right now.

the ratings is really killing people's mood

i thought thatit will at least increase a little

at the very least maintain at 4 or something

now it had dropped to 3.3

worst than "Dream"

all the cast must be really frustrated with it

especially Yunho, this was his first time...it don't looks too smooth it seems

Guest jerryyan

sadly, it looks like it will be that way, HTTG tying with Dream for worst drama in terms of rating so far, but I think story-wise/plot, I enjoyed HTTG a lot. I just prayed to god that it won't go lower than 3.3%. PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE!

Guest choliese

I'm not surprised by the rating, kinda saw it coming =/

it's not our main concern anymore, just the fact that Yunho gets a good reputation for his acting skills is enough for me.

Netizens are liking him too. Hopefully his next project will be better coordinated.

I can't wait for the kiss scene on eps. 12 ~

Guest yoyo_yoyo

BongGoon Caps From Ep11...

9yhfyuibkk.jpg

9yhfyuibkk1.jpg

9yhfyuibkk2.jpg

9yhfyuibkk4.jpg

9yhfyuibkk5.jpg

9yhfyuibkk8.jpg

9yhfyuibkk9.jpg

9yhfyuibkk14.jpg

9yhfyuibkk15.jpg

9yhfyuibkk17.jpg

So Handsome :)

9yhfyuibkk19.jpg

9yhfyuibkk20.jpg

9yhfyuibkk21.jpg

9yhfyuibkk26.jpg

9yhfyuibkk30.jpg

9yhfyuibkk31.jpg

9yhfyuibkk32.jpg

9yhfyuibkk33.jpg

9yhfyuibkk42.jpg

9yhfyuibkk43.jpg

9yhfyuibkk44.jpg

9yhfyuibkk52.jpg

9yhfyuibkk53.jpg

BongGoon and Aeja

9yhfyuibkk18.jpg

9yhfyuibkk22.jpg

9yhfyuibkk23.jpg

9yhfyuibkk24.jpg

9yhfyuibkk25.jpg

9yhfyuibkk27.jpg

9yhfyuibkk28.jpg

9yhfyuibkk29.jpg

BongGoon &DongHo

9yhfyuibkk6.jpg

9yhfyuibkk51.jpg

credit: yoonhofeel

don't sad because for rating ...Yunho Hwaiting! HTTG Hwaiting!!!!...we will always stand by you...

Archived