[drama 2006] Please Come Back, Soon Ae 돌아와요 순애씨

Guest jahye

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Cho Eun went to France I think...they parted at the airport with a handshake...

Yeah...The husband is with Soon Ae...she's pregnant with a second child...but he still flirts with another young flight attendance...she saw that and gave him a few punches and kicks...hehe...

Sorry...I left out that part earlier because I didn't want to spoil you...hehe...

bscap005dt6.jpg

bscap056fu0.jpg

bscap067tb4.jpg

bscap084lf7.jpg

Guest ebrigid

WHAT? How could hyunwoo and choeun end with just a handshake??

i'm getting this from the screen caps, so if i'm wrong please correct me.

Please tell me I'm wrong. There's more to it right?

And how can women be so forgiving towards a loser of a husband like that? I don't get it... :fury:

Guest BeyoutifuLove x

omgggg i can't wait to freaking see the last episode.

i don't like that teary eyed handshake up there

why are there no hugs. kisses. SOMETHING MORE. :fury:

basically it was something like

the past is the past. lets forget the past.

sorry i saw it on TV and so i dont remember it word for word but im pretty sure it was something like that. basically its like they started over. im guessing they left to france together OR hyunwoo goes to visit choeun sometimes and etcc

bad bad husband lol. still flirting!! didnt u learn ur lesson?!?!

Guest PINKXDREAMER

oooh, okay. so basically i think hyunwoo and choeun did get together, because he said something like the past is the past. let's forget everything and start over. so yeah.. i guess technically they did get together in the end. i liked the ending :) so sad though because the husband never learned his lesson. hahahah

wtf man. :angry:they don't end up together?!?! i officially hate the ending.

am i the only one who misinterpreted the "handshake" at the last episode?

i thought it was more like "let's start all over" handshake. And that's what he even said.

"Let's start all over from the start". And they shook hands together, MEANING that they will start their relationship over once she comes back.

i guess i was wrong?

i liked the ending.

Guest PINKXDREAMER

^ no no i agree with you. when i wrote that i hadn't watched the last episode and from what luv said i assumed that they didn't get together... but after watching the episode i changed my mind. so yeah.

Guest p3nnyl4m

this show is nice! i've only watched the first episode and i feel it's interesting! But i'm having problems downloading from clubbox.. oh wells..

I shouldn't have read those spoilers and seen those pictures! it made me more eager to watch this show!

I totally agree that it's a little underrated. I guess it always happens when u dun have a suave and famous male lead to head the show.

Guest dream_on

hehe FINALLY watched the ending. so i'm glad that they didn't make it a perfect unrealistic ending and i'm pretty satisfied with it. i know most of you guys wanted more than just a handshake at the end for Cho-Eun and Hyunwoo but it would've been werid if they just jumped from not having anything to do with eachother and then suddenly...kiss.

lol at the ending with Soon-ae. i guess the husband still didn't learn his lesson. i kind of wish Soon-ae didn't take him back but i doubt he will try anything now after everything he's had to go through too. haha and getting beat up. -_-

i think the one thing i DIDN'T like about this series was that it was kind of repetitive. i can't name the exact moments but it seemed like some of the scenes/lines were too similiar and it was kind of annoying. like...you already said that. -________- but apart from that, I LOVED THIS DRAMA!!! i recommend everyone to watch it...i hope sooner or later some more people can discover it and enjoy it on soompi.

missed an episode? CLICK HERE for the DOWNLOAD links.

Guest p3nnyl4m

Thank you Thank You!!! THANK YOU!!!!

I've waited long for it!! Din wanna download the chinese subs one cos i have trouble catching some of it. Oh wells.

I've watched finish almost everything... was roughly guessing what they were talking about for the last few episodes. Am also patiently waiting for the chinese subs to come out!!

Guest roguechinadoll

I can'd understand why a pretty young lady would date a married man who isn't even handsome. *doesn't see what he has going for him* o.o The wife isn't great looking either... *disappointed*

Archived