[drama 2006] Please Come Back, Soon Ae 돌아와요 순애씨

Guest jahye

Guest dream_on

^ lol that's definitely the highlight! watching Cho Eun be an ahjumma is the FUNNIEST thing! and watching the husband getting beat up by both Cho Eun and Soon Ae is fun too ^_^

so is anyone else watching this drama? it's so sad that so many people are missing out! this was a good drama!

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CreaMoon

did anyone else notice in episode 4 when Han Cho Eun left the store after buying the black dress and shoes she left with them on. but when she got to the restaurant to meet Jang Hyun Woo she had her silver shoes on again. then when she left the restaurant it was her new black shoes.

hehe. btw. thanks for the subs. can't wait to see what will happen next.

Guest TimmyWl

Oh yes...

Now if I can forget about the spoilers in this thread... :rolleyes:

Getting kinda used to the "Middle Aged Woman" - in - "Young Woman's body"...

Although it's kind of ironic that with that oppertunity, all that the spirit does is sort of pine for her son - which I think is a point made by the writers....or something.

It's very Harold & Maud-ish.

Guest rochinipark

i'm totally addin tis drama 2 my 2 watch list.saw 1st episode it wasjus whack.

lol ppl in soompi misin out on 1 loony drama jus bcos its got ajumma story.

saw bits of ep 2 thot it was loony.a bit confused how they gona switch thg.gotta get use to it <_<:lol:

Guest p3nnyl4m

Oh thanks for the subs!! I'm glad a few more people are getting interested in this show! I cannot wait for the DVD to hit the stands.. This show is definitely worth keeping. Park Jin Hee is really pretty.. prettier than some stars whom i thought was pretty. LOL. =.=

Guest vivjelly

Park Jin Hee is a really great actress. It's my first time watching a drama with her in it, and I'm impressed by her acting ability.

Guest teautis

just starting on episode 1 and really enjoying myself. i wanted to wait till the sub are all out but i couldn't help myself and just have to peek at it and yes.. i am hooked.... agree that this show is missing its audience....

hope more will watch this light hearted drama.... can't wait to have more time to watch this... and a big thanks to WITHS2 team. what would i do huh!

Guest DECEPTION

OOO episode 8 english subs, thanks WITH S2 subbing team! ^-^ I have to admit, I wish Yoon Il Suk (the husband) will get a spanking in the end. :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tisa-chan

I have a spoiler question:

I wanted to know the ending to determine whether to watch this series or not. If I've understood correctly the wife ends up with the husband who doesn't love her (I guess that's the case if he's still flirting) and she only shakes hands with the guy who loves her? Who does she love? The husband or the other guy? The ending really doesn't make sense to me. Am I missing something here?

Do you think she ended up with the right person?

Archived