Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

welcome to our new members ^^ finally I will be able to update Joong Ki's goodies =P thanks for visit the thread and support our handsome man ^^ 
first , the "Moon Geun Young issue " ;;)
Past photo of Song Joong Ki and Moon Geun Young draws attention
song_joong_ki_moon_geun_young_at_sungkyu
Song Joong Ki and Moon Geun Young‘s past ties have become the topic of conversation.
Recently on an online community bulletin board, a photo titled ‘Song Joong Ki and Moon Geun Young waiting for class‘ was posted.
In the photograph, the actor and actress can be seeing standing outside their lecture hall with other classmates, waiting for class to start. Studying business administration/management at Sungkyunkwan University, Song Joong Ki’s glow is hard to miss even from a far. On the other hand, the Korean language and literature major Moon Geun Young stands out with her neat, schoolgirl outfit.
In reponse to the photo Netizens commented, “Song Joong Ki and Moon Geun Young used to take class together?” “They’re truly the epitome of ‘My mom’s friend’s son/daughter’“, “When is Song Joong Ki coming back to the small screen?” and more.
Source : Allkpop
RELATED ARTICLES : ENEWSWORLD , KOREA PORTAL , KOREA.COM , KPOPFEVER , KPOPSTARZ 

@Jillia ... thanks for the pics of the press conference ... here's an article about the documental ^^
Actor Song Joong Ki Felt Pressured As Narrator For Movie
5603-song-joong-ki.jpg
Actor Song Joong Ki revealed that he felt pressured as the narrator for the movie 'Emperor Penguins Peng-yi and Som-yi,' which was previously known as 'Tears in the Antarctic.'
During the press screening for the movie 'Emperor Penguins Peng-yi and Som-yi,' Song Joong Ki revealed, "I personally like documentaries so I was glad to take part in this work."
He continued, "I felt pressured because actors I admire such as Ahn Sung Ki, Kim Nam Gil, and Hyun Bin had taken part in the 'Tears in the Antarctic' series before. However, I felt better when the director told me that I did the narration well. Personally, I would like it 3 million viewers came to watch this movie."
PD Kim Jin Man revealed, "To be honest, I offered this role to several actors and many showed interest but Joong Ki said that he must have this role. He said that he personally really likes the 'Tears in the Antarctic' series and so it was decided that he would participate in this piece. We want to thank him for taking part in this movie."  'Emperor Penguins Peng-yi and Som-yi' is about baby emperor penguins' adventres in the cold Antartic. This is being released on the 8th of August.
Source : Korea Portal

HQ pictures of her latest public appearance  ;;)
Song Joong Ki's press media conference at the premier screening of 'Tears in the Antartic 2012' 
20120802160630_4480.jpg
The press media conference for the film 'Tears in the Antartic 2012' was held last August 1 at Megabox theater, Dongdaemun, Seoul.
The movie is about to penguins, remade to the eye level of our youth made in animation.
The director and producer said that they wanted to make this into a family film, therefore they came up with the 3d animation idea.
Song Joong Ki narating the film, this film is going to be released on September. 
20120802160700_1013.jpg
20120802160717_1104.jpg
Source : TopStarNews

Song Joong Ki and Park Si Yeon have a date on campus on Nice Guy
tumblr_m8d5p7v2Qa1qi8xsso1_1280.jpg
On August 7, KBS 2TV’s new drama series Nice Guy released some snapshots of Song Joong Ki and Park Si Yeon having a date on campus.
In the series, Song plays the role of Kang Maru, who sacrifices himself for his lover, Han Jae Hee, but eventually becomes bad because of her. Park plays the role of Han Jae Hee, who loves Kang Maru but betrays him in order to live a better life.
In the snapshots, Song and Park are attracting a lot of attention with their sweet lovers’ look. They both seem like good students as they’re reading books on the grass. The freshness of their love can also be seen in the pictures.
People responded: “They look really good together. They look like fresh lovers.” “I’m so excited about the change in Song Joong Ki and Park Si Yeon’s acting styles.” “I’m already in love with this drama series because of the lead characters. I can’t wait to watch it.”
In the series, Song portrays a man who sacrifices himself for his lover. However, he gets betrayed by her and tries to revenge himself on her by using another woman. He struggles because of the love but eventually finds real love from another woman.
Nice Guy, written by Lee Kyung Hee of Sorry, I Love You and directed by Kim Jin Won of KBS 2TV’s special drama series Ordinary Love, will start airing in September after Bridal Mask goes off the air.
Source : Korea.com

Song Joong Ki and Lee Yu Bi become brother and sister on Nice Guy
224.jpg
Song Joong Gi and Lee Yu Bi, who are appearing in KBS 2TV’s new drama series Nice Guy, recently attracted attention with a picture of themselves in a friendly pose.
In the series, Song plays Kang Maru, an innocent medical school student who becomes a bad man after getting betrayed by his lover, and Lee plays his sister Kang Choco. They’ll portray brother and sister who love each other very much.
Song portrays a brother who sacrifices himself for his sister, and Lee portrays a sister who depends on her brother and lives her life for him.
Song and Lee attracted a lot of attention because they look so alike in the picture recently released. From their white, clean skin to sharp noses, big eyes, and smiling faces, they’re catching the eyes of many people because they look like real brother and sister.
People responded: “They look so alike that they can call themselves real brother and sister.” “I envy Lee Yu Bi so much. I’m so jealous.” “Their smiling faces look very similar. I feel like I can focus on the story of the series more.” “I’m so jealous because they look so friendly to each other. I want to be Song Joong Ki’s sister, too.”
Nice Guy is a melodrama about Kang Maru, who becomes a bad guy to get back at his lover who betrays him; Seo Eun Gi (played by Moon Chae Won), a girl who falls deeply in love with Kang Maru; and Han Jae Hee (played by Park Si Yeon), a girl who loves Kang Maru but eventually betrays him for herself.
The series is written by Lee Kyung Hee, a screenwriter of the popular series Sorry, I Love You, and will start airing in September.

Guest opal berrylikitsatit

ซงจุงกิและอิยูบิกลายเป็นพี่น้องกันในละคร Nice guy

ละครของทางสถานี KBS 2TV เรื่อง Nice  Guy ที่กำลังจะออกอากาศในเร็ว ๆ นี้  ซงจุงกิและอิยูบิสามารถดึงดูดความสนใจกับภาพลักษณ์ของตัวละครได้เป็นอย่างมาก 

ในละคร  ซงจุงกิรับบทเป็นคังมารู  นักเรียนแพทย์ผู้มีจิตใจบริสุทธ์  และทำให้เขากลายเป็นคนเลวหลังจากถูกทรยศจากคนรักของเขา

อิยูบิรับบทเป็นคังโชโค  น้องสาวของคังมารูเขาและเธอเป็นพี่ชายน้องสาวที่รักกันมาก

คังมารูเป็นพี่ชายที่แสนดีและรักคังโชโคมาก  จนเรียกว่าสามารถสละชีวิตเพื่อน้องสาวของเขาได้

ซงจุงกิและอิยูบิเป็นการวางตัวละครที่สามารถดึงดูดความสนใจของแฟนๆละครได้อย่างมากทั้งหน้าตาที่คล้ายคลึง สีผิวที่สะอาดขาวใส ดวงตาที่คมชัด  รวมทั้งรอยยิ้มของเขาและเธอที่สามารถให้ความรู้สึกได้ว่าทั้งคู่เป็นพี่น้องกันจริงๆ  และผู้ชมจะรู้สึกอินกับบทบาทของพี่ชายน้องสาวคู่นี้เป็นอย่างมาก

ความคิดเห็นจากผู้ที่รอชมละครเรื่องนี้

“ พวกเขาสามารถเรียกตัวเองว่าพี่ชายและน้องสาวที่แท้จริง “

“ผมอิจฉาอิยูบิและซงจุงกิเป็นอย่างมาก "

" ใบหน้ายิ้มของพวกเขาดูคล้ายกันมาก ฉันรู้สึกเหมือนฉันอินกับราวของซีรีส์มากขึ้น "

“ผมอิจฉาก็เพราะว่าพวกเขาดูคล้ายกันมาก”

“ฉันต้องการที่จะเป็นน้องสาวของซงจุงกิบ้าง”

ติดตามเรื่องราวเข้มข้นของชายที่มีจิตใจดีงามและรักอย่างบริสุทธ์อย่าง”คังมารู”จะต้องกลายเป็นคนเลวเหตุมาจากคนรักของเขาที่เขาทรยศ        หญิงสาวที่ตกหลุมลึกในความรักกับคังมารุ”เซอึนกิ” และ”ฮันแจฮี”หญิงสาวที่รักคังมารูแต่ในที่สุดก็ทรยศเขาเพื่อตัวเอง

โดย Lee Kyung Hee, ผลงานยอดนิยมและโด่งดังจากเรื่อง Sorry, I Love You และออกอากาศใน 12 กันยายน 2012

CR Source: en.korea.com

Translate & Compose by Opal Berry Likitsatit [FB]

300804_156346451155913_1024907120_n.jpg

thanks a lot everyone for your contributions ^^  >:D<
more articles about his latest stills 
‘Nice Guy’ Presents the Song Joong Ki-Lee Yu Bi Siblings
With a little less than a month to go, KBS’ upcoming drama Nice Guy released more photo stills of its gorgeous cast. 
This time, the main lead, Song Joong Ki, posed with his drama sister, Lee Yu Bi. Thanks to their round eyes and snow white skin, the two looked like they were real siblings. 
In the drama, Song Joong Ki transforms into a bad guy after his girlfriend betrays his heart. While he begins using another girl to get revenge, Song Joong Ki continues to be a sweet and kind older brother to his young sister. Likewise, Lee Yu Bi plays the younger sister who only looks up to her older brother. 
Written by the same writer as I’m Sorry I Love You, Nice Guy will star Song Joong Ki, Moon Chae Won, and Park Si Won. It will air in September after the conclusion of Bridal Mask.
Source : Enewsworld
“Nice Guy” Unveils New Stills of Song Joong Ki Looking Friendly with Lee Yoo Bi
New KBS drama “Nice Guy” released new stills of Song Joong Ki and Lee Yoo Bi. In the upcoming series, the two play siblings who are very close with each other. Kang Maru (Song Joong Ki) is described as a very protective brother. Even when he crosses over to the dark side, planning his revenge against the woman he once loved, he remains the caring and loving brother to Kang Choco (Lee Yoo Bi). Maru sacrifices himself for his sister, and Choco depends on her brother  and lives her life for him.
Song Joong Ki and Lee Yoo Bi received tremendous attention for their resemblance in the photos. From their porcelain skin to their sharp nose and big round eyes, the two truly appeared like real siblings.
Netizens commented, “They really look like brothers and sisters,” “Aww they look alike,” “I’m so jealous of Lee Yoo Bi,” “Song Joong Ki and Lee Yoo Bi look so friendly with each other,” and more.
“Nice Guy” is a classic melodrama involving betrayal, revenge, and romance. The story is about Kang Maru (Song Joong Ki), who gave everything up for the woman he loves only to be betrayed by her. To get revenge on his ex-girlfriend, he uses another girl with amnesia. The series also stars Moon Chae Won and Park Shi Yeon.
“Nice Guy” will replace “Bridal Mask” on KBS this September.
Source : Soompi News
Song Joong Ki and Lee Yoo Bi become siblings for NICE GUY
With just few weeks before its premiere, KBS has released more still cuts for the upcoming drama “Nice Guy” featuring Song Joong Ki and Lee Yoo Bi.
In the upcoming series, the two play siblings who are very close with each other. Song Joong Ki continues to be a sweet and kind older brother to his young sister. Likewise, Lee Yoo Bi plays the younger sister who only looks up to her older brother. 
Song Joong Ki and Lee Yoo Bi received tremendous attention for their resemblance in the photos. From their porcelain skin to sharp noses, big eyes and smiling faces, the two truly appeared like real siblings.
Netizens commented, “They look so alike that they can call themselves real brother and sister,” “I envy Lee Yoo Bi so much”, “Their smiling faces look very similar” and more.
“Nice Guy” is a classic melodrama involving betrayal, revenge, and romance. The drama is about Kang Maru who becomes a bad guy to get back at his lover who betrays him. It will air in September after the conclusion of “Bridal Mask”.
Source : DKpopnews

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "NFINITE, Song Joong Ki, and other celebrities promote Korea’s ‘Must-See Routes’ through photoshoots575994_363894247013382_1649420113_n.jpg

488041_363894233680050_1650137863_n.jpg

Hallyu stars INFINITESong Joong KiJang Hyuk, and Chae Rim did their part in promoting Korea’s recommended travel courses through photo shoots held all across the country.

The Visit Korea Year‘s official Facebook fanpage stated, “So far, actor Song Joong Ki, Jang Hyuk, Chae Rim and INFINITE have finished their parts in Daegu, Gyeonggi-do, Jeju and Busan respectively,”hinting at the possibility of the participation from additional celebrities.

The footage of the celebrities’ cultural and sight-seeing experiences at their respective cities will be displayed through the special program ‘TrunQ‘, with the support of the ‘Visit Korea Committee‘.

Check out the plethora of promotional photos!

Song Joong Ki Becomes a Nerdy Med Student At the pre-bad guy stage, Song Joong Ki turned into an innocent and nerdy medical school student for KBS’ upcoming drama Nice Guy.

The recent photo stills revealed the young actor rolling around in the grass while trying to get into his ‘Essentials of Surgery’ textbook. In between filming, Song Joong Ki played around with a portable fan, trying to cool himself down in the heat.

13818259.jpg

This adorable image of Song Joong Ki will eventually change as the love of his life betrays him and he transforms into a pessimistic bad guy, who uses a different girl to get revenge.

A drama staff member stated, “It’s good to anticipate Song Joong Ki’s radical change from being study bug medical student to a bad man after revenge.”

Nice Guy will premiere in September after the conclusion of Bridal Mask.

Photo Credit: KBSSource: enewsWorld

thank you so much everyone!! I'm jumping because of happiness!!! His movie was selected to the official competition at Toronto Filmn Festival ... Joong Ki should be so happy and proud  :)
Hope he can attend the festival ... 
Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Young co-star an upcoming movie, Wolf Boy
20120815_1345028762_96253400_1.jpg
The trailer of Wolf Boy(directed by Cho Sung Hee) starred by Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Young is creating a stir.
The piece has been invited to the upcoming 37th Toronto International Film Festival, which will begin from September 9. Thus, the trailer and still cuts of the movie has been uploaded on the homepage of TIFF.
The movie is about a lonely wolf boy (played by Song Joong Ki) who is abandoned by the world meeting a cold-hearted girl (played by Park Bo Young) and start loving each other secretly. The trailer of the movie is already attracting the attention of many netizens.
In the one-minute trailer, Song is communicating only with his eyes, and not saying a word. The first scene depicts the first interaction between Song and Park, which shows a perfect harmony, and also displays their outstanding features.
Through this piece of work, Song is expected to capture many fans’ hearts by expressing his love towards the girl poorly yet sincerely despite having the instinct of an animal.
Netizens commented: “The trailer of the movie Wolf Boy is awesome!” “Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Young make such a good couple.” “I want to see the movie already!” “The trailer makes my heart flutter.”

Song Joong Ki’s ‘A Werewolf Boy’ Gets Invited to the Toronto International Film Festival  

The movie, A Werewolf Boy, starring Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Young, has received an official invite to the Toronto International Film Festival.

99936577.jpg

From September 6 to 16, A Werewolf Boy will be playing at the Toronto International Film Festival for the Contemporary World Cinema section, along with Dangerous Liasions starring Jang Dong Gun and Cloud Atlas starring Bae Doo Na in her Hollywood debut.  26613670.jpg

The Toronto International Film Festival is considered one of the four most renowned film festivals in the world, along with Cannes, Venice, and Berlin.

A Werewolf Boy will premiere in South Korea sometime in the fall of 2012. 

Photo Credit: CJ Entertainment
Source: enewsWorld |Grace Danbi Hong ---- The trailer looks so good! So proud of Joongki! ^^

Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won spotted filming in Japan
moon_chae_won_song_joong_ki_120817.jpg
Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won‘s photos taken by a fan have been revealed.
Recently on an online community board the photos above were posted titled, “Moon Chae Won on the filming set of ‘Nice Guy’.
The photos show the lead actors Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won of the KBS drama ‘Nice Guy’, scheduled to air after ‘Bridal Mask’ ends.
Moon Chae Won is seen wearing an elegant white dress and Song Joong Ki stands next to her as handsome as ever.
The poster wrote, “Moon Chae Won went all the way to Aomori prefecture, one of the most remote countrysides in Japan. I didn’t really notice on TV, but from the side even from the poor quality photo her beauty is HD”, revealing the admiration for the actress.
Netizens commented on Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won’s fan photo, “So crazy beautiful”, “You gotta love their chemistry on the set”, “I’m looking forward to watching Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won’s a good actress too”, “This Autumn’s choice of drama is this”, and so on.
‘Nice Guy’ is scheduled to premier in September.
Source: Kpopfever