Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Song Joong Ki appeals to viewers with his charismatic look
816.jpg
Song Joong Ki recently attracted a lot of attention with a charismatic look in his eyes.
Song is currently playing the role of Maru, a man who loses everything, betrayed by his lover, and tries to take revenge on her in KBS 2TV’s new drama series Nice Guy, which started airing on September 12. In the second episode of the series, which aired on September 13, Maru (played by Song Joong Ki) decides to take revenge on Jae Hee (played by Park Si Yeon).
Maru gets taken to the police station for saving Eun Gi (played by Moon Chae Won) in an airplane and blackmailing Jae Hee, the second wife of Eun Gi’s father, for money.
While Maru and Jae Hee are interrogated by the police, Maru’s sister Choco (played by Lee Yubi) gets taken to a hospital. Looking at Choco, sleeping on a hospital bed, Maru blames himself for not taking good care of her. Choco almost died once when she was left alone at home when Maru went to see Jae Hee six years ago. He soon gets a fierce look in his eyes as if he has made a firm resolution.
Viewers responded: “Song Joong Ki is not only handsome but also good at acting.” “His acting was so good in this episode.” “The role seems quite difficult to play, but Song Joong Ki is doing well.”
The second episode of Nice Guy, which aired on September 13, recorded an audience rating of 9.9 percent.
8-1.jpg
Source : Korea.com

Omg! I was totally captivated by song joongki's portrayal of kang maru. Hes really good!

I already noticed his acting in SKKS which made me anticipate his role in NG. Hot damn! He's really nailing it. His eyes are his most powerful acting tool. Watching him act is pure pleasure for me. :D

As if it was possible for me to love this guy any more. Joongie, if I can't stop loving you, at least don't let me have wild imaginations of your relationship with Chae Wonnie. I'm already on the ChaeKi ship, no need for you to Captain it. Stop fanning the flames. It'll be the death of me.

'The Innocent Man' Song Joong Ki And Park Si Yeon's Nice Picture In The Past...Polar Opposite Revenge Tension Rises
6985-nice-guy-song-joong-gi-and-park-si-
A nice past picture of the actors Song Joong Ki and Park Si Yeon of the drama 'The Innocent Man,' was revealed.
On the first episode of 'The Innocent Man' that aired on September 12th, Han Jae Hee(Park Si Yeon) betrayed Kang Ma Ru(Song Joong Ki), who took the blame of murder for her. She left him with a scar that was unable to go away. Then after, Kang Ma Ru was planning to take revenge. In the midst of that, past pictures of Kang Ma Ru and Han Jae Hee were shown, and showed the unfortunate relationship between them. 
In the scene that is to be revealed on the 2nd episode that will air on the 13th, the two were seen smiling together and seemed extremely happy. This showed their past memories between them. Their strained relationship, made it seem as if that was all a lie, and will make their love even more heartbreaking.  An official of 'The Innocent Man' stated, "once Ma Ru decides to start his revenge, it will show their current conditions that can't be turned back. It will show great tension between them, please anticipate."
Source : Kdramastars

'Nice Guy' is not 'Nice Guy' anymore
18172400.jpg
Song Joong-ki's latest drama "Nice Guy" has undergone a title change, after much deliberation, brought on by protests from pro-Korean language organizations.
Ahead of its debut, the program was slammed by various organizations and netizens for having what appeared to be a misspelling in the title.
According to a spokesperson for KBS, various groups have asked the network to correct the title. Initially, KBS stood by its decision to keep the title, asserting that the intentional mistake was pivotal to the plot.
However in light of what the viewers are saying, the network changed its stance."We are still of the opinion that there should be allowance for creativity, but because we honor the opinion of our viewers we will change the title".
In Korean the title was "차칸남자" but from episode three to air on Sept. 19, the subtitles as well as all promotional materials will be changed to "착한남자" which is the orthographically correct version.
Source : Korea JoongAng Daily

welcome guys!!! thanks for your lovely wishes to our Joong Ki  >:D<
sahgsduurthdfuydsaassdklsfdh!!! my heart is about to explode ... Joong Ki and Bo Young are just too cute together! shipping them so badly xD 8->
Song Joong Ki wants to walk around holding hands with actress Park Bo Young?
20120919_SongJoongKi_ParkBoYoung2.jpg
Actor Song Joong Ki and actress Park  Bo Young were interviewed on the most recent episode of SBS ‘One Night of TV Entertainment‘ during their photo shoot for their upcoming movie ‘A Werewolf Boy‘.
Because Song Joong Ki seemed to be taking extra care of Park Bo Young during the interview, interviewer Cho Young Gu asked, “What if people think you two are dating after this airs?” In response Song Joong Ki replied, “I wish an article like that would surface” while Park Bo Young replied jokingly, “To think the popular Song Joong Ki is my boyfriend. Yay~“.
In addition, Song Joong Ki asked Park Bo Young, “Do you want to walk around holding hands with oppa?” to which Park Bo Young immediately replied “Yes“.
Furthermore, when the interviewer asked Song Joong Ki what Park Bo Young’s charm was, he answered, “Her innocent smile and her fragrant scent“, igniting reactions among the staff. Park Bo Young then revealed however, that Song Joong Ki’s actual ideal woman was actress Shin Min Ah and left the actor speechless.
The interview ended with the each star revealing the things they wanted to get off their chests. During this segment, Song Joong Ki expressed feeling unloved by his co-star saying, “Park Bo Young only contacts Lee Kwang Soo.”
Source : Allkpop

class="content-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Park Bo Young: “Song Joong Ki’s Ideal Girl is Shin Min Ah”
i5Ump.jpg

Actress Park Bo Young made a surprise revelation about Song Joong Ki’s ideal girl.

On the episode of “One Night of TV Entertainment” that aired on September 19, there was a segment on Park Bo Young and Song Joong Ki. Both actors have worked together for the film, “A Werewolf Boy.” Song Joong Ki revealed that all the male staff members were busy taking pictures of Park Bo Young and that her popularity soared through the roof.

Song Joong Ki spoke about Park Bo Young’s attraction saying, “She has a pure smile and a fragrant scent,” and “Bo Young’s face is the size of a fist.”

Then Park Bo Young revealed, “Song Joong Ki’s ideal girl is Shin Min Ah. He loves Shin Min Ah. He said that she is the best.” Song Joong Ki was surprised and taken aback by this sudden revelation.

Meanwhile, Song Joong Ki also shared, “Park Bo Young doesn’t really call me up, but she always calls Lee Gwang Soo. One time, I called Gwang Soo and found out he was with Bo Young. Did I really lose to Lee Gwang Soo?” causing much laughter throughout the set.

Credit: jnkm@soompi news 

I really hope to see Joong Ki and Shin Min Ah pair up in a drama, movie or even another LG xote cf again :)

shaylaman

said:

class="content-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Park Bo Young: “Song Joong Ki’s Ideal Girl is Shin Min Ah”

I really hope to see Joong Ki and Shin Min Ah pair up in a drama, movie or even another LG xote cf again :)

"Nice Guy" increases in percentage
KBS 2TV drama "Nice Guy" increased in viewing percentage.
According to AGB Nielsen Media Research, "Nice Guy" on the 19th rated 13.8%. This is 3.9% higher than the previous episode.
Seo Eun-gi (Moon Chae-won) started taking interest in Kang maru (Song Joong-ki).
The first episode of "Nice Guy" started off with two-digits and managed to make it to the same percentage as "Arang and the Magistrate" by the third.
On the other hand, "Arang and the Magistrate" fell 0.7% to rate 13.8%.
Source : Hancinema

Wow...but what guy doesn't adore Shin Min Ah? She's like the holy grail of actresses. I'm beginning to see a trend in the girls he likes. Fresh, natural, graceful, with a certain sophistication yet adorable innocence. Hahaha...or maybe I'm just too far gone on the ChaeKi ship. Joong Ki ah, don't blame me. You started it first.