Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Song Joong Ki’s new film A Werewolf Boy is invited to the Toronto International Film Festival
517.jpg
The new film A Werewolf Boy, which stars Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Young, was recently invited to the Contemporary World Cinema Section of the 37th Toronto International Film Festival.
The Toronto International Film Festival, which will be held from September 6 to 16, is one of the four largest international film festivals with the Cannes, the Venice, and the Berlin International Film Festivals.
Dangerous Liasions, directed by Heo Jin Ho; Cloud Atlas, Bae Doo Na’s first Hollywood film; and A Werewolf Boy, the first commercial film of Jo Sung Hee were invited to the Toronto International Film Festival this year.
The Contemporary World Cinema Section, to which A Werewolf Boy was invited, is a section that introduces prize-winning films of international film festivals and rising directors’ new films. The films of such famous Korean directors as Lee Chang Dong, Heo Jin Ho, and Kim Tae Yong have been invited to the section.
Jo Sung Hee is a recognized director who won the grand prize at the Mise-en-Scène Short Film Festival and the third prize of the Cine Foundation at the Cannes International Film Festival. His senior project, The End of the Beast, was also nominated at the Vancouver International Film Festival and the Rotterdam International Film Festival. It’s expected that he will attract a lot of attention at the Toronto International Film Festival this year.
A Werewolf Boy is a love story between a dangerous werewolf boy (played by Song Joong Ki), who shouldn’t exist in this world, and a lonely girl (played by Park Bo Young). The film will be released in the fall of 2012.
Source : Korea.com 

“NICE GUY”: SONG JOONG KI & MOON CHAE WON’S MUDDY ENCOUNTER
10nc.jpg
Kang Maru (Song Joong Ki) and Seo Eun Gi (Moon Chae Won) had a perilous encounter, it seems while riding their motorbikes, with the two ending up on the ground and rolling in dirt. I wonder if Maru orchestrated this “accidental” meeting.
With Kang Maru having completed his transformation into a bad guy and Seo Eun Gi predisposed to be a richard simmons, the two exchanged angry looks at each other.
Joong Ki and Chae Won shot the following scene for Nice Guy during a heatwave, but they showed no preoccupation for the weather, as they delved into their work.
Source : Couch Kimchi

Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won Have a Dangerous and Dirty Encounter for ‘Nice Guy’

KBS’ Nice Guy revealed new photos showing the first encounter between Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won in their upcoming drama.

16305571.jpg

The photos show a very distressed Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won, lying in a barren desert. Wearing a biking outfit, Song Joong Ki stares at Moon Chae Won with a very irritated face, heightening the curiosity of what happened during their first meeting together.

Nice Guy is about a man who becomes betrayed by the love of his life. In order to get revenge on his ex-girlfriend, he decides to use another girl.

The drama will premiere on September 12.

Photo Credit: KBSSource: enewsWorld | Grace Danbi Hong

---

I really can't wait for this drama to start airing! ^^

thank you for updating the thread, gals!!!  :)>-
New Stills of Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won Rolling In Dirt for “Nice Guy” Released
082012_niceguy_songjoongki_moonchaewon-e
Recent photos of Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won revealed the two actors rolling around in the dirt.
These photos are newly released stills for the upcoming drama, “Nice Guy.” These stills showing Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won’s encounter is raising the curiosity levels of fans.
In one photo, Moon Chae Won is laying down on the ground with Song Joong Ki making an angry face next to her. Netizens are wondering what made Song Joong Ki that angry and what exactly happened between the two.
Sources from “Nice Guy” say, “Both actors showed great passion and skill despite the scorching 95 degree weather and laying around in the dirt. Their chemistry was perfect and we are excited to see them continue through this drama.”
“Nice Guy” is a classic love/revenge tale of one man (Song Joong Ki) being betrayed by the woman he loved (Park Si Yeon) and trying to get back at her by using another woman (Moon Chae Won). The first episode airs on September 12.
Source : Soompi News

woahhhh!!! HQ pics  \:D/ \:D/
ANIMAL MAN SONG JOONG KI FOR CUSTOMELLOW
sjkcust07.jpg
Though he has been filming long hours for his new drama Nice Guy, Song Joong Ki squeezed in time for a Customellow fall-winter shoot, impressing the studio staff with his professionalism and pleasant attitude.
The animal themed pictorial entailed the actor to pose with parrots, monkeys, and a number of exotic animals while dressed to the nines. Woof!
sjkcust09.jpg
sjkcust08.jpg
sjkcusto6.jpg
sjkcusto4.jpg
sjkcust010.jpg
Source : Couch Kimchi

'A Werewolf Boy' gets Toronto invite
19213733.jpg
Song Joong-ki's movie "A Werewolf Boy" will be shown at the 10-day Toronto International Film Festival that starts Sept. 6.
The film about a love story between a reclusive girl and A Werewolf Boy will be presented in the "Contemporary World Cinema" category.
Another Korean film to be screened at the Canadian movie event is the drama "Juvenile Offender" starring actress Lee Jeong-hyeon.
In Asia, Song already has made a name for himself; in April of this year, he held an Asian fan meet tour, traveling to six locales starting with Thailand on April 21.
The 26-year-old was also picked to be the face of Seoul Milk this year due to his "fresh and youthful image". In addition, Song also landed a deal to represent Sprite in Korea.
Song made his debut in 2008 in the movie "Ssang-hwa-jeom" ("A Frozen Flower") and rose to fame last year in the role of the young King Sejong in the SBS drama "Deep-rooted Tree" and starring in "Penny Pinchers".
Source : Korea JoongAng Daily

Song Joong Ki And Ji Jin Hee Makes A Special Appearance On 'Quiz That Changed The World' Via Phone Call
6389-song-joong-ki-and-ji-jin-hee-makes-
Actors Song Joong Ki and Ji Jin Hee made a special appearance on 'Quiz That Changed The World.' 
On MBC TV 'Quiz That Changed The World' that aired on the 18th at 11:10 P.M., they made a surprise phone call to the stars.
The first person that they called was Song Joong Ki. He revealed that he is an actor and said, "I want to become close with Lee Kyung Shil. A recent drama I've been on is a Korean historical one." The panels of 'Quiz That Changed The World' thought that it was either Kim Soo Hyun or Kim Jae Joong, but it was Song Joong Ki.
Song Joong Ki said, "I'm still filming the drama," and after MC Jo Kwon asked for him to make an appearance, he said, "I don't know if I can do well," and seemed humble. When they asked about his activity plans, he said, "I'll focus on filming for the drama and will watch 'A Quiz That Changed The World,'" and showed his sense.   Ji Jin Hee then made a surprise appearance. He said that he is a married man and that he is an actor. He said that he is the bluechip of entertainment and that he is a part of the Playboys baseball team.
Jo Hyung Ki said, "The accent you use and the words that you choose are not of Jang Dong Gun's level." Ji Jin Hee said, "Dong Gun doesn't really speak like that." When they realized it was Ji Jin Hee, the panelists were in a metal breakdown. "Because you were so playful, I didn't know," and Kim Ji Sun explained that, saying that it is different from his image.
Ji Jin Hee revealed that he is friends with Ji Sang Ryul and said, "Right now, I am filming for a drama. If I go to entertain, many people will lose their places to stand. He said if he does an MBC drama, that he will appear on 'Quiz That Changed The World,' and gained attention. Source : Korea Portal

Song Joong Ki is a charming man
20120821151714133.jpg
Actor Song Joong Ki recently shot a pictorial for the magazine Elle.
In the pictorial, which was released on August 21, Song shows off his manly charms in a suit, which complements his autumn look.
Song also gave an interview to the magazine and talked about the fan meetings he held in five Asian cities. “I was very impressed by my foreign fans. I realized that fan service is necessary.”
He also talked about appearing on KBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday series The Nicest Man in the World. “Since I play the role of a leading character, I feel a great responsibility. It is hard work but I’m confident in the series.”
Song appeared on the movie A Werewolf Boy, which will be released in October, with Park Bo Young. The movie was selected to play at ‘The 37th Toronto International Film Festival.’
The pictorial and more detailed interview of the gentleman like Song will be released through the September issue of the magazine.
Source : Korea.com

few days ago our Joong Ki attended the VIP premiere of the movie Neighbours ... one of the leads is his beloved noona Jang Young Nam ( who also appears in WolfBoy ) ... 
neighbours.jpg
Joong Ki is very close to her , he even attended her wedding in 2010 , so he wanted to show his support to her movie ... he's an adorable hoobae  ^^ 
premiere1.jpg
premiere2.jpg
premiere.jpg
premiere3.jpg
premiere4.jpg
Source : Daum News

Related news ... 
Kim Hyun Joong Chosen as the Most Handsome Korean Actor in China
Kim Hyun Joong took the number one spot as the most handsome Korean actor - according to one media platform at least.
On August 15, China’s Wuhan Evening News announced its pick on the top 30 handsomest men in Korea. The media described Kim Hyun Joong as a ‘walking statue’ and said that he taken over the number one spot. 
Following behind Kim Hyun Joong were Won Bin, Hyun Bin, Gong Yoo, Kang Dong Won, Go Soo, So Ji Sub, Nichkhun, Song Joong Ki and Jung Woo Sung in the top 10. In contrast, Jang Keun Suk, who has many ‘Eels’ (Jang Keun Suk’s fanclub name) in China, surprisingly placed in the 29th place. 
Meanwhile, Kim Hyun Joong is currently filming the drama, City Conquest where he will be making a transformation into the tough and manly character of Baek Mir. 
Source : Enewsworld

Song Joong Ki, Park Si Yeon and Other Cast Members Hold Good Luck Ceremony for ‘Nice Guy’
34562348.jpg
The cast and crew of KBS’ upcoming drama, Nice Guy recently gathered to wish the drama good luck.
Gathering at the drama’s set in Gyeonggi-do’s Paju on August 23, the staff and cast members including director Kim Jin Won, Sogn Joong Ki, Moon Chae Won, Park Si Yeon, Lee Kwang Soo and others took part in the traditional good luck ceremony to wish for the drama’s success and safety of the drama’s production. 
Song Joong Ki acted as the representative for the drama’s cast that day as he prayed, “I hope that all the staff will be able to safely complete filming. Thank you.”
Lee Kwang Soo then lifted everyone′s spirits and morale by shouting, “I will do my best until the end! Fighting!”
Director Kim Jin Won also thanked the cast and crew saying, “I’m grateful to everyone. I hope everyone is healthy and happy through the drama’s filming. I also hope you all will create lasting happy memories while filming for the drama.” 
The ceremony ended with everyone shouting, “Fighting!”, in unison, proving the drama’s production didn’t lack harmony.
Nice Guy premieres on KBS on September 12.
Source : Enewsworld