Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Hi, everybody, just wanna share my photos and video on Song Joong Ki Open Press Con & Autograph Session.

Photos: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150804127526403.394568.572041402&type=1&l=77a02c7d37

Videos:

wow!!!! thanks a lot for sharing your pics , dear! you took tons of pics! xD woahhh ... kumawo =) * lucky lucky you *

2rhoc53.jpg

were you able to be part of the hi5 session??? *-*

Hello~ @laetitia_aw here. Looks like there are some of my photos of SJK here~ Why not take a look at the rest of the photos that I've edited? I just uploaded them a few hours ago! :) http://laetitia-aw.blogspot.com/2012/05/photos-120526-song-joongki-open-press.html

Will upload my fancam once I've watermarked it~ :)

OH MY CAT!!!!!!! your pics ar so daebak, dear!!!

frist of all , sorry for not giving you the proper credits but I found the pics at SJK DC Gall ( and they didn't mention the source ... so I'm sorry ) ...

Thank you so much for the pics ... can I repost some of them here( with the proper credits, of course!! = ] ) ?? please , your pics are awesome! loved it =)

aigoooo ... I need to post this ♥ :

awwww1.jpg

kyaaaaaaaaa! ♥ ♥

Source : Laetitia Blogspot

Guest shinhdeplol

Song Joong Ki meets Yoo Ah In to shoot a commercial

20120528145407131.jpg

Pictures of Song Joong Ki and Yoo Ah In are getting a lot of attention.

An online community posted pictures with the caption, “Pictures of Song Joong Ki and Yoo Ah In taking a new pictorial.” The pictures feature Song and Yoo, who were recently selected as representatives for an instant camera brand.

In the pictures, Song is holding a white camera and Yoo is holding a black camera. Their outfits match their respective cameras. Since they appeared on KBS’s series Sungkyunkwan Scandal, they showed off their close friendship while shooting the commercial.

People responded: “Song and Yoo are so handsome.” “They look good together.” “They are daebak!” “I hope Song and Yoo can appear on the same series one more time.” “Just looking at them makes me smile.” “They make my eyes feel clean.”

C: dkrogers @ en.korea.com

Song Joong Ki meets Yoo Ah In to shoot a commercial

shinhdeplol .... thanks a lot for sharing the article ^^ ... and welcome to the thread

Song Joong Ki’s Rain Look Fashion for Allure Magazine

song-joong-ki-main.jpg

Song Joong Ki recently posed for Allure’s June issue. The magazine spread features the actor looking dashing in their “Rain Look” concept.

The actor, who is busy with both movie and drama schedules, will be featured in June’s Allure issue promoting the brand, HEAD. Song Joong Ki has signed an exclusive modelling contract for the brand, and in June’s Allure issue, he shows off his talents as a dynamic and versatile model.

To promote HEAD’s new “London in the Rain” line, the actor captures the concept of “rain soaked lovers” by posing dramatically and lively on the rain soaked set.

Song Joong Ki, well-known for his pretty-boy looks, revealed another cool, masculine,and mysterious side to himself. When posing with the other female model, the two really look like two lovers meeting in the rain.

Photographer Hong Jang Hyun commented about the photo shoot with the actor: “Song Joong Ki shed the soft, cute image that he is known for and revealed his strong, masculine, and active side in the shoot.”

You can catch Song Joong Ki in all his masculine glory in Allure’s June issue.

Source : Soompi News

awww more info about his fan meeting ♥ ... here's a beautiful fan account ^^

120527 SONG JOONG KI ‘THRILL & LOVE’ ASIA FAN MEET

sg_33.jpg

After charming the crowd to an unexpected ballad, Song Joong Ki sat down for a chat letting the fans in on his recent activities. As portrayed on various shows, Song Joong Ki’s brainy image did not fail to showcase itself at the fan meeting.

Although he was unable to speak much in English, he understands the language and whenever an opportunity arises, he will try his best to speak in the language in attempt to break down the language barrier. He even demonstrated his mandarin skills by asking the fans if they’d eaten, and confessing his love. He also teasingly said ‘再见?’, which mean goodbye in mandarin.

Song Joong Ki has a habit of exercising and he went jogging around MBS and met some fans. He is here for the third time in Singapore and came three days prior to his fan meet to explore some places and try our local cuisine. He has tried chilli crab, pepper crab and bak kwa (which he likes a lot).

After a clip of several of his famous scenes in Sungkyunkwan Scandal, he expressed his embarrassment by saying he wants to hide when asked about his previous acting works. Song Joong Ki revealed that funny episodes which happened during Sungkyunkwan Scandal’s filming usually happened around Yoo Ah In. He expressed that he cried very seriously in front of Yoo Ah In but the fans found it very interesting due to the boy love theme. Song Joong Ki also revealed a situation where after a filming with Ah In, Yoo Chun and Min Young ended, a fan of Yoochun told Joong Ki to pass a present to Yoo Chun, and he expressed his sadness about that situation.

Five lucky fans were then picked and the person who reenacted a scene from Sungkyunkwan Scandal best won a chance to take a Polaroid picture with the star himself!

After a video compilation of his acting projects up to date (Frozen Flower, Triple, Obstetrics and Gynecology Doctors, Hearty Paws 2, Many a Little Romance), he revealed some personal details about his life. He said that he was a playful child who broke windows with stones. When he was trying to decide on his career choice and university option, he realized that he had always wanted to be an artiste, an entertainer and an actor. Henceforth, he took up acting classes and debuted in his first film ‘Frozen Flower’.

Song Joong Ki also spoke about his fixed role on Running Man in the past, and when asked who he is closest to amongst the cast, he hesitated while a fan shouted for Kwang Soo. But he jokingly replied with “Who is Kwang Soo? I don’t know that man! He is just tallest man. That’s all.” But he still ended up agreeing that Kwang Soo of the same age is his closest friend in the cast. Joong Ki also revealed that he just finished filming for movie ‘Wolf Man’. The Running Man cast made a short hilarious appearance via video to congratulate the talented entertainer on his Asia Fanmeeting. The show proceeded on with him sweetly singing ‘I Believe’.

A lucky fan and her mother were both invited on stage during the Q&A session, and they asked if Joong Ki wears insoles, and he insisted that he does not wear them. When asked about whether he’d be able to go back on Running Man, he said that he’d be focusing more on his acting in the meanwhile, but proceeded on to reveal that he would soon be appearing on the same drama titled ‘Nice Guy’ as Kwang Soo .

The fan meet proceeded on to Joong Ki playing games with the fans. Ten lucky fans had to eat a bun without hands and a candy buried in flour. Finally the first person to blow a balloon up successfully will get to pop it with Joong Ki by hugging it between themselves. Several short fan made videos of Joong Ki and for Joong Ki were shown. He came out to the audience to serenade the fans and gave out three stalks of roses. The fan meet ended successfully with a hi-five session with every member of the audience.

Source : MY K Playground

wahhh a great video of the press conference ... LOL about his desire to be MC again ( because it's a good chance to meet girls groups xDDDD ) .

On the other side, he was so sweet talking about Running Man members (specially about Kwang Soo and Jong Kook ) ♥

Guest cosmicsticks

OH MY CAT!!!!!!! your pics ar so daebak, dear!!!

frist of all , sorry for not giving you the proper credits but I found the pics at SJK DC Gall ( and they didn't mention the source ... so I'm sorry ) ...

Thank you so much for the pics ... can I repost some of them here( with the proper credits, of course!! = ] ) ?? please , your pics are awesome! loved it =)

aigoooo ... I need to post this ♥ :

awwww1.jpg

kyaaaaaaaaa! ♥ ♥

Source : Laetitia Blogspot

The rest of the photos are on my facebook page. You can go to the page via my blog. :) Sure you may share them here. :)

If you would, like the album and my page too! And for the fancams, I re-uploaded them on my YT channel. ^^ http://www.youtube.com/user/cosmicsticks/videos

The rest of the photos are on my facebook page. You can go to the page via my blog. :) Sure you may share them here. :)

If you would, like the album and my page too! And for the fancams, I re-uploaded them on my YT channel. ^^ http://www.youtube.com/user/cosmicsticks/videos

thanks you so much , dear! =)

Song Joong Ki ‘Thrill & Love’ Singapore Press Conference

dsc_0787-630x418.jpg

Making a huge frenzy at Novena Square 2 Mall in Singapore for the return of the beauty and brain in the Hallyu wave of Korean actors, Song Joong Ki made an appearance at the open press conference on the 26th May 2012. Delayed for 15 minutes, he came down by the escalator and was welcomed by the eruption of wails and cheers from all the fans who has been waiting so patiently for him to arrive.

“Hello everyone!” he greeted while waving both hands to all angles of the atrium of the mall. “Nice to meet you,” he spoke in English, and continued on in Korean. “My name is Song Joong Ki, very nice to meet you all here.”

With Atong the host and a translator, the press conference lasted for about 45 minutes. A variety of topics were covered due to his various activities in movies, dramas, and variety shows, as well as his charity work with an orphanage he did earlier during lunch hour. “I absolutely adore children,” he shares with earnest.

Then what was his childhood like, did he remember anything fond about it? “I was very blessed as a young boy… Always have happiness in the house and traveled to Malaysia and Thailand, but the thing is that I never came by to Singapore although its just the neighbor,” he then thought to himself.

Out of all shows, besides the notable popularity of the K-drama Sungkyungkwan Scandal (have you joined our Korea.com Fanclub for this drama? Join here if you like it!) where he was famous as Gu Yong Ha and his normal appearance as the brainy member of K-variety show ‘Running Man‘. “I really would like to return to the show, hopefully one day,” he answered when one asked him the possibility, after the recent reunion with the show.

One reporter asked about his side of aegyo, which we have never seen before until KBS Gag Concert premiered it with gag woman Shin Bora. “Wow~! I’m surprise you Singaporeans also watch that show?” where then the reporter requested him to show his aegyo. Song was confused at first but then it hit him. “Oh! You mean, buing buing?” which created a huge commotion of screams among the fans. “Please show that to us! Buing buing please!” cheered the fans, which made him cover his face in embarrassment. He finally gave him, held his curled hands and did a quick “buing buing~”

For Korea.com, I asked two questions that all his fans will want to know: “How do you thrill and love a woman, and what makes you get thrilled from a woman?” He was eying in earnest and after a few moment of hesitation, he let out a sigh and said, “Wow, this is a hard question” and the fans let out a squeak of glee, wanting to know the answer.

“I was thrilled by two ladies recently, yesterday to be exact, when I was jogging at Marina Bay Sands. They were waiting in a taxi, the two, and when I passed, they open the door and started chasing me very fast, while calling me out!” he recalls. “As for being thrilled by a woman… In a way, I will get thrilled by a lady for that period of time to the part where we will start dating. The waiting time and process, my heart just go amok.”

Casually dressed in long straight jeans and light red shirt with smart leather shoes, the MC and actor looks dapper and fit. He took all the questions and answers so seriously we all agreed he took a lot of time reminiscing the questions on how to answer, but that makes him the most charming and down-to-earth popular man we’ve ever seen. He has looked into every single person’s eye who gave him a question, and answered in the same way to return back the response, which definitely melted most of the reporters.

Song Joong Ki truly is an all-round entertainer who’s both brains and beauty persist over time, where he is most loved from his baby face that transcends all age. More than just teenage girls, we saw, were the mothers and older fans that waited among the crowd, whom he greeted all later with a hug session!

Look out for the full coverage of this first official fanmeeting which span for 120 minutes – more than just a fanmeeting for real! We appreciate Boom Korea Singapore to have given us the permission to cover.

dsc_0418.jpg

dsc_0612.jpg

dsc_0833.jpg

dsc_03801.jpg

dsc_0770.jpg

Source : Korea.com

aww my Joong Ki is finally in Korea again and enjoying his free time with close friends ...

He was spotted in a restaurant with famous friends like Lee Kwnag Soo, Jang Hyuk and Kim Joong Kook ... it'sso good to see him resting a bit , he need to be strong to start the filming of NICE GUY ^^

tumblr_m4suwrH5D21qbofpko2_1280.jpg

tumblr_m4suwrH5D21qbofpko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m4suwrH5D21qbofpko5_r1_1280.jpg

awww Same Aged Friends & Dragon Brothers together xDDDDDDDD

@ Tumblr

bang ... more about Joong Ki and Ah In ( love the friendship of these twooo! )

here's an additional vid of them as ambassadors of Fujifilm :

and here's a video of Ah In supporting Joong Ki on his Asian Tour ♥ awwwwww

seems like ChaTae Hyun and Jo In Sung also send greeting videos for him on his fan meetings! wahhh , Joong Ki is so beloved for his colleagues and sunbaes

Song Joong Ki & Yoo Ah In dazzle in black & white

song_joong_ki_yoo_ah_in_black_and_white_2.jpg

Actors Song Joong Ki and Yoo Ah In‘s couple selca-play photos are making waves on the web.

Recently on an online community board the photos of Song Joong Ki and Yoo Ah In’s commercial shoot have been posted under the title, ‘Song Joong Ki and Yoo Ah In shooting a new pictorial’.

The photos show Song Joong Ki and Yoo Ah In in white and black suits respectively. The set had also been designed in black and white to illustrate the concept of the commercial.

Song Joong Ki and Yoo Ah In have starred together in the KBS drama ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ in the past and they’ve won the ‘Best Couple’ award for that year.

Netizens commented on Song Joong Ki and Yoo Ah In’s CF images, “Song Joong Ki and Yoo Ah In look like handsome brothers”, “Visually stunning couple”, “I want these two to work on a project together again”, “I just smile when I look at these two”, “My eyes have been clensed”, and so on.

Source : Kpopfever

awwww ... his interview with XinMSN (Singapore's famous portal ) is here ^^

Song Joong Ki keeps it real and candid

3A2255A2C0CFE7BBC65C5FEA3A7.jpg

He's still the same ol' Song Joong Ki from his last visit to Singapore in late 2010 when he charmed the socks off everyone with his sweet gestures and endearing personality. Looking a tad leaner than before, the Korean actor was back in town over the weekend for his first full-scale showcase in Singapore as part of his Asia Fan Meet tour 'Thrill & Love'.

In between press conferences, closed-door fan events and a fan meeting, the 26-year-old managed to squeeze time out for a short interview with xinmsn.

Upfront and gracious, while questions related to Running Man (he left the programme in May 2011) were scraped by his management, the Korean cutie brought it up on his own accord without batting an eyelid during the interview. Joong Ki also exuded too-good-to-be-true niceness when he extended our originally-scheduled 10-minute-long interview by a couple of minutes - even after the minder said it was time to wrap things up.

509D164407535B446D71C5E345.jpg

Clad in a nondescript cotton top and navy blue pants, the likeable artiste touched on topics centered on his wide fan base and fame after starring in productions such as Running Man and Sungkyunkwan Scandal.

Maintaining that he's still far from success, the Korean cutie mused, 'I don't know what it takes to be successful,' when asked to rate his career success thus far.

'To have so many fans in Asia and the world may come across as a sign of success to people, but I don't share the same thoughts.'

Source : XinMSN

Song Joong Ki comments on his "flower boy" nickname

A6B9328D123571F256182A31137D3.jpg

While many artistes in the industry can't wait to steer away from a stereotyped image, Joong Ki says it's no biggie to be viewed as a 'flower boy' and attributed his popularity and jobs in showbiz to his good looks.

He explained, 'I'm actually very thankful. To say that the pretty boy image did not add on to my stress will cause people to think that I'm proud. The image I have now will change in the future with my age so it's not a big deal.'

As an artiste who once expressed his desire to cultivate his comedic skills through appearances in variety shows, fans of this sunshine boy take note. Joong Ki intends to return to variety shows though there are no concrete plans laid out right now.

On the interpersonal and comic timing skills he picked up from his short stints on such programmes, the young chap quipped, 'I have a lot of respect for Running Man and the people in variety (shows) as I have learnt that it is really difficult to make things interesting and fun for the audience.'

59BB27C38A3D388EB36D3B1F6422E4.jpg

'I want to do more variety shows as well as try out being a radio deejay if there's a chance,' he revealed.

With a desire to 'communicate with people through the radio', Joong Ki added, 'I like to listen to the radio and the radio seems to have a lot of charms to it. It is also something I have never tried before so I really want to give it a shot; it's something that I really want to challenge myself with.'

Source : XinMSN

Guest jjsweeter0211

The Sungkyunkwan bromance lives on

by girlfriday | May 30, 2012

If there ever was a bromance to end all bromances, it’s hands-down Sungkyunkwan Scandal’s epic sidekick pair, played by Song Joong-ki and Yoo Ah-in. Here they are shooting a commercial campaign, being crazy adorable and keeping the bromance alive. It’s kind of amazing that two years after the drama has come and gone, seeing these two together is still unicorns and rainbows for all, but I guess that’s just a testament to how memorable their characters really were.

I love that true to their Sungkyunkwan characters and their actor personas, Yoo Ah-in attempts to look badass and then crumbles in embarrassment when Song Joong-ki’s like, I’m going to hug you and then we’re going to make hearts with our hands! Ah-in: Noooo! Joong-ki: Yessssss! You’ll see, it will be awesome! Ah-in: I’m going to kill you!

I LOVE IT.

Though Fashion King was a bust, we got a good mashup out of it with Yoochun, but this is the pair we really want to see together, yeah? Thank ye CF gods for the cutexplosion. Hoping for good things for their next projects, but till then…

Let the fanfic fly. :x

The Sungkyunkwan bromance lives on

by girlfriday | May 30, 2012

thank you J!!! hahaha gf is a geolrim shipper xD

now ... updates about NICE GUY!!! woahhh Joong Ki is a lucky boy ... first Moon Chae Won and now Park Si Yeon , his 2 leading ladies are gorgeous and talented =)

Park Si Yeon joins "Nice Guy"

photo240124.jpg

Actress Park Si-yeon is coming back with a drama. She will be starring in the KBS 2TV drama "Nice Guy".

Her agency told OSEN on the 30th, "Park Si-yeon has decided to star in "Nice Guy" after a long discussion with her agency. We haven't signed final papers but she is set to go".

Park Si-yeon will appear as Jae-hee who betrays Maru (Song Joong-ki).

This is her first drama in two years since the 2010 drama "Coffee House". She came back with movie "The Scent" last April which was also her first screen outing since her marriage last year.

Meanwhile, "Nice Guy" is written by Lee Kyeong-hee with a cast of Song Joong-ki, Moon Chae-won, Lee Kwang-soo and others. This love story is about a man trying to get revenge on the woman who betrayed him, with another woman. To be released in August after "Bridal Mask".

Source : Hancinema