Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Joong Ki at new TONY MOLY store in Bangkok! Acrding to the articles his visit as expected was a total success and his event was covered for more than 80 media ( portals , tv channels , magazines , etc) ! OMG!!! 
Joong Ki is definitely a big star in Thailand =)

201206211058775542_1.jpg
so bad ... only 1000 Ki Ailes were able to get his sign x_x 

Guest jjsweeter0211

Some random pictures from tumblr ~~~ I'm not sure if they have been posted yet ^^ ( full credit to original uploaders)
tumblr_m5y40k9B8k1rs33e6o1_500.jpg
tumblr_m5xq1soIUu1rsh8bho1_400.pngtumblr_m5vbdiMyuK1qgb8wio1_500.jpgtumblr_m5g5pqjjLR1qgsyqbo1_500.jpgtumblr_m5g5pqjjLR1qgsyqbo2_1280.jpg

Guest jjsweeter0211

The stills look so romantic and adorable. Can't wait to see more pics ~~~And " Nice Guy" stills as well ^^tumblr_m69y8csKuv1rxue87o1_250.giftumblr_m69y8csKuv1rxue87o2_250.giftumblr_m69y8csKuv1rxue87o4_250.giftumblr_m69y8csKuv1rxue87o3_250.gif
( credit gifs to tumblr)

First Look at Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Young in Wolf Boy
wboy.jpg
Having Song Joong Ki play a feral wolf boy is like a stroke of casting brilliance. The boy looks as cuddly as a baby panda, so clearly he’s going to have to use his acting prowess to convince me he’s a dangerous threat to humanity. The first stills are out for the upcoming K-movie Wolf Boy starring Song Joong Ki in the titular role and Park Bo Young as his love interest. From the synopsis, which I translated below, it looks like they grow up together and she’s a major reason for the wolf boy adapting back to human life. I’ve been dying for Park Bo Young to return to acting since she totally stole my heart in Speedy Scandal, which I can’t wrap my head around the fact that its been four years already since the movie came out. I don’t blame Park Bo Young for taking a shining to the wolf boy she finds in a remote farming village. If I saw Song Joong Ki, I’d adopt him even if he was a mermaid.
Synopsis of Wolf Boy:
Upon receiving an unexpected phone call, an old woman returns to the countryside farm of her youth. She still remembers the young boy she met almost half a century ago. The little girl who just moved to this farming village discovered a “wolf boy”. A strong but bodily contorted boy who hid himself in the darkness. Even though she is old know, she will never be able to forget the wolf boy’s eyes full of wildness and his animal gestures. She remembers when she began to teach them boy to patiently wait for food, to wear clothes, to speak, to write, so that one day he could be like a normal human being. The young girl opened her heart to this guileless boy, and he fell in love with the girl, the one person who treated him with care. But when he becomes threatened, the wolf boy cannot control his animal instincts and he becomes a liability for the village. To protect this boy who would die to stay beside her, the girl left him. She only left him with the words “Wait for me, I will return for you.”
wboy1.jpg
Source : A Koalas's Playground

Guest Red Little Dot

oh Wolf Boy is interesting. Is that a flash back or the lady will see her wolf boy again?
thanks for posting!

Guest jjsweeter0211

Nice Guy’s first script readby girlfriday | July 5, 2012 | 

NiceGuy1.jpg

For those of you chomping at the bit for a new Song Joong-ki drama, here he is, front and center as the nice-is-the-new-mean hero in his new melodrama Nice Guy, the full title of which has been announced as: There’s No Such Thing As Nice Guys (a rough translation, because it’s way too cumbersome to call a drama Nice Guys Don’t Exist Anywhere In the World). It’s a mouthful either way, so everyone’s still just calling it Nice Guy.

The production held its first script read on July 5th, with leads Moon Chae-won and Park Shi-yeon playing his two love interests. I can’t wait to see Song Joong-ki play an richard simmons. He’s someone who can play that duality, despite seeming like he’s made of puppies and rainbows.

Nice Guy is the next project penned by writer Lee Kyung-hee of Will It Snow for Christmas, I’m Sorry I Love You and A Love to Kill. It stars Song Joong-ki as a man who gets brutally betrayed by Park Shi-yeon, and so decides to seek revenge. Because moving on is so passé. He comes across an amnesiac, Moon Chae-won, and decides to use her for his revenge scheme. It all sounds bad on paper, but we can expect some conflicted, layered characters and hopefully some pretty dark psychological stuff, unless they wimp out and make the nice guy nice, which would negate the title and make me sad.

Lee Kwang-soo will be joining his buddy Song Joong-ki as his best friend, a chaebol who constantly lets people take advantage of him, so I’m guessing Song Joong-ki will be using him to some degree as well. It’s just nice to see these two in a drama together, since they’re good friends in real life. Lee Yoo-bi (Vampire Idol) plays Song Joong-ki’s little sister, described as a girl who’s stupid for her oppa, as in loves him dearly and knows nothing else. She’ll eventually have a loveline with Lee Kwang-soo’s character.

Nice Guy follows Gakistal on Wednesday-Thursday, and with the extension, it’ll now get some extra lead time to prep and get more episodes in the can. It premieres September 5 on KBS.

NiceGuy3.jpg

NiceGuy2.jpg

NiceGuy7.jpg

NiceGuy6.jpg

NiceGuy8.jpg

NiceGuy4.jpg

NiceGuy5.jpg

Via Star News

• 2 weeks later...

He took pics with Park Bo Young and Lee Kwang Soo (OMG, how I love this trio just by looking  :)) )
Source: Nate, Naver

nNXEs.jpg

Ev4k0.jpg

KhYhG.jpg

IdfWA.jpg

Well, I think I'm more into Joong Ki-ss's new movie Wolf Boy now :x  He and Bo Young looks so great together :">