gm4queen

Guest Gavn2310

@Jillia: Woa, it's nice to see you here ^^

Here is a clip I find from a fan ( palebluesky ) sharing on DC SJK

http://youtu.be/FA4Fu8uLWXs

gals , thanks a lot for the pics ... so happy seeing the thread moving fast ^^ 
Song Joong Ki of Wolf Boy: “He should not exist in the world”
tumblr_ma0qvztOkn1rdp98no1_500.jpg
 The first trailer for the movie Wolf Boy was recently released. Actor Song Joong Ki and actress Park Bo Young are drawing a lot of attention from the trailer.
On September 6, posters for the movie were released for the first time and proved the movie is the current issue by receiving over 560,000 hits in just one day. In the poster, Song, who transformed into a tough werewolf, shows off his manly charm.
Song is staring into the camera and the phrase written right next to him made people curious by saying, “His temperature is 46 degrees and we can’t figure out his blood type. He should not exist in the world.” Park, who has returned as a mature lady, is showing off her feminine charm through the poster with the phrase, “I’ll protect you forever.”
In the trailer, Park emotionally narrates and announces that a werewolf has appeared. The trailer made the audience look forward to seeing the movie.
The movie will arouse many people’s sensibilities this fall with a fateful love story between dangerous werewolf boy and a lonely girl, who shuts the door in her mind against the world.
Source : Korea.com

'The Innocent Man' Song Joong Ki And Park Si Yeon, Happiness Before The Storm
6809-song-joong-ki-park-si-yeon.jpg
A picture of the couple for the KBS drama 'The Innocent Man,' Song Joong Ki and Park Si Yeon, during their happy days was revealed.
Song Joong Ki plays the role of Kang Ma Ru, who does everything for the girl he loves, Han Jae Hee (played by Park Si Yeon), but gets betrayed. Their relationship then goes through a storm and ends up becoming tragic. Amongst this, the photo of a birthday party is attracting much attention because they look so happy.
In particular, in one picture Park Si Yeon is seen leaning onto Song Joong Ki's shoulder and in the other picture she is playfully punching Song Joong Ki as he puts cream on his nose, giving off a very loveable atmosphere.
A representative of 'The Innocent Man' revealed, "Please look forward to how this happy and loveable relationship changes."
Source : KdramaStars

Song Joong Ki holds a birthday party for Park Si Yeon on Innocent Man
20120908012109993.jpg
Pictures of Song Joong Ki and Park Si Yeon of Innocent Man were recently released.
Song and Park who will appear on KBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday series Innocent Man recently took couple pictures for the series.
The pictures, which drew a lot of attention, feature the happy couple having a great time together while holding a birthday cake.
Song plays the role of Kang Ma Roo and Park plays the role of Han Jae Hee. The two stars will share a passionate love through the series. Even though Song does everything he can for Park, Park hurts his heart by betraying him.
Actress Moon Chae Won plays the role of Seo Eun Ki, who falls in love with Song. The series will start airing on September 12 at 9:55 p.m. after the series Gaksital goes off the air.

Nice Guy is about to start ... all the best for you, hubby ♥ 
“Nice Guy’s” Moon Chae Won, Song Joong Ki, and Park Shi Yeon Express Thoughts on Upcoming Premiere
Screen-Shot-2012-09-12-at-12.31.52-PM.pn
Song Joong Ki, Moon Chae Won, and Park Shi Yeon revealed their thoughts on tonight’s premiere of “Nice Guy (full official title: There’s No Such Thing As Nice Guys).” 
Song Joong Ki started, “Every scene was hard because it was so emotional, but it’s an honor to be working with writer Lee Kyung Hee, and I know it’ll be very meaningful project. I’m looking forward to the premiere.” He continued, “While he’s a cold, heartless character, I’m working hard to put some humanity into him, so please watch. 
Moon Chae Won revealed, “At first, the character Seo Eun Ki was so charismatic that I wanted to portray her perfectly. As such, I felt disconnected with her. However, I’m slowly starting to get into character. In this drama, I hope to show everyone an improved and changed character as the drama goes by. 
Park Shi Yeon expressed, “I’m nervous and excited because this is my first drama in two years. I will put in my best effort until the last episode. While Han Jae Hee betrayed her love for success, she still has her innocent views about love and pain deep inside. I’ll do my best to express all those emotions so that the viewers can relate to her.” 
“Nice Guy” is a classic melodrama involving betrayal, revenge, and romance. The story is about Kang Maru (Song Joong Ki), who gave everything up for the woman (Park Shi Yeon) he loves only to be betrayed by her. To get revenge on his ex-girlfriend, he uses another girl (Moon Chae Won). 
“Nice Guy” will air its pilot episode tonight, September 12, at 9:55PM KST on KBS2.
Source : Soompi News

a great start ... aja aja Nice Guy! =) 
'The Innocent Man' Song Joong Ki And Park Si Yeon's Crying And Kissing Scene
6888-song-joong-ki-park-si-yeon.jpg
'The Innocent Man' revealed a crying and kissing scene, making the viewers look forward to the drama even more.
On the 12th of September, a picture of Song Joong Ki and Park Si Yeon's kiss scene from the drama 'The Innocent Man' was revealed.
In the revealed picture, Park Si Yeon is seen crying. However, Song Joong Ki grabs her face and passionately kisses her.In this drama, Song Joong Ki plays the role of Kang Ma Roo, who gives everything for his love, Han Jae Hee (played by Park Si Yeon).
A representative of 'The Innocent Man' revealed, "This scene shows the start of the complicated love line between Kang Ma Roo and Han Jae Hee. Soon, the changes and the hurts that the two go through will be revealed." On the other hand, the first episode of 'The Innocent Man' will be aired on the 12th of September.
Source : Kdramastars

Song Joong-ki's new drama causes a stir before it airs
12182701.jpg
Song Joong-ki's new drama "Nice Guy" is causing quite a stir and it hasn't even begun airing.The program slated to hit the airwaves on the night of Sept. 12, has been complained about by countless pro-Korean organizations.
The beef that these groups that promote Korean language have against the program is the way that the title has been intentionally misspelt.According to a spokesperson for KBS, various groups have asked the network to correct the title."We are deliberating, but at this point, the show airs tonight, so it's a bit too late", said the producer of the show, Bae Kyung-soo. "Furthermore, the title is kind of crucial to the plot because of the twist".
Bae went on to say that the misspelling of the word "Innocent" in the title is the way that the protagonist writes it and therefore vital to keep.
The drama is about an "innocent man" who becomes jaded when his lover betrays him. The twist is that the man, played by Song, does eventually hit rock bottom and become "innocent" again.
Source : Korean JoongAng Daily 

Song Joong Ki gets shocked by Park Si Yeon on Nice Guy
516.jpg
Song Joong Ki gets shocked by Park Si Yeon six years later.
In the first episode of KBS 2TV’s drama series Nice Guy, which aired on September 12, Maru (played by Song Joong Ki) encounters Jae Hee (played by Park Si Yeon) after six years.
Maru meets Eun Gi (played by Moon Chae Won) for the first time in an airplane. He finds her unconscious, but flight attendants appear at the moment and he goes back to his seat.
However, as the flight attendants make an in-flight announcement that they’re looking for a doctor, Jae Gil (played by Lee Gwang Soo) tells Maru to go because Maru used to be a medical student although he’s not a doctor now.
As Jae Gil tells Maru to go, talking about Maru’s sister Choco (played by Lee Yubi), Maru goes and sees Eun Gi. He finds that Eun Gi’s condition is serious and looks for her guardian.
However, Jae Hee appears as Eun Gi’s guardian. Maru was sentenced to five years’ imprisonment for murder instead of his lover Jae Hee six years ago.
Surprised by Jae Hee’s appearance, Maru asks her about her relationship with Eun Gi. Jae Hee says, “I’m her mother. I’m not, of course, her birth mother, but she’s a daughter of my husband.”
At this, Maru gets shocked because he has loved her so much that he took her guilt upon himself.
In the episode, Eun Gi also shows a charismatic look, blaming Mr. Choi (played by Lee Byung Jun).

′Nice Guy′ Competes with ′Arang and the Magistrate′ for Top Spot with Moderate Ratings
26981792.jpg
Nice Guy started off nicely with two digit viewership ratings.
According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on September 13, the first episode of KBS2′s Nice Guy, which aired the night before, garnered 10.5 percent viewership ratings across the country and 11.5 percent in the capital regions.
The drama′s biggest competitor, MBC′s Arang and the Magistrate, shot to the top with 14.1 percent, while SBS′ To the Beautiful You had to settle for the same ratings it got the week before, 5.4 percent.
Nice Guy grabbed attention with its main leads Song Joong Ki, Moon Chae Won and Park Si Yeon and its speedy story full of love and betrayal.
The characters of Kang Maru, a man who starts off as a pure medical student but turns into a bad guy after being betrayed by the woman he lived his jail sentence for, the cold girl Seo Eun Ki (Moon Chae Won) and Han Jae Hee (Park Si Yeon), the ambitious reporter who becomes the wife of the president of a giant conglomerate, were enough to get the drama′s viewers excited about the plot to come.
Maru went to jail for Jae Hee, but Jae Hee became Eun Ki′s stepmother in a move that betrayed Maru in order to escape her lowlife ways.
Later on, Maru coincidentally helped Eun Ki, who had trouble breathing in front of him, and soon after, Jae Hee appeared at the scene as Eun Ki′s mother, gathering the betrayed and the betrayer in the last scene of the episode.
Regarding the debates surrounding its title, Nice Guy decided to use both the correct spelling and original spelling for the title roll.
Source : Enewsworld