Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

thank you so much my beloved J ... kumawo!!  ..... hubby , why so handsome??? why????  
now ... Kwang Soo & Joong Ki on the news hahahaha  
Lee Kwang Soo complains, “Song Joong Ki slaps your face if you fall asleep while drinking”
Actor Lee Kwang Soo revealed the manly side of his best friend Song Joong Ki.
The production report press conference for the KBS drama ‘Nice Guy’ was held at the Intercontinental Coex Harmony Ballroom on the 5th.
During the press conference the media members had all pressed Lee Kwang Soo asking, “Everyone says Song Joong Ki’s very manly, please expose the real Song Joong Ki for us.” Lee Kwang Soo answered, “Song Joong Ki’s a lot more manly than most people think. He’s also prudent.”
Lee Kwang Soo continued, “However, he becomes most manly when he drinks”, and this statement made everyone curious. Lee Kwang Soo explained, “It isn’t as if he goes into rampage, but at times he’ll slap your face if you fall asleep. He’s a manly friend”, and everyone burst into laughter.
The drama ‘Nice Guy’ will tell the stories of three protagonists intertwined in love and vengeance, a man (Song Joong Ki) who goes bad after he’s betrayed by the woman he loves, the coldest woman in the world (Moon Chae Won), and the woman (Park Si Yeon) who betrays love for ambition.
‘Nice Guy’ is scheduled to premier on September 12th.
Source : Kpopfever

Song Joong Ki doesn’t care if he plays a leading role
2012090515340875252_1.jpg
Actor Song Joong Ki recently talked about playing the leading role in a TV series.
On September 5, Song attended a press conference for KBS’s new weekend series Innocent Man at COEX in Seoul and talked his feelings on playing the leading role for the first time in the series.
Song said, “Many people are asking me how I feel about playing my first leading role. But I don’t place weight on the leading character and it actually doesn’t matter to me.”
“I don’t care if I appear in many scenes or not. If I cared, I don’t think I could have appeared on the TV series A Deep-Rooted Tree.”
“I’m really excited to appear on the series by writer Lee Kyung Hee. I still can’t believe it when I open my eyes in the morning and go to shoot the series. I want to be recognized by the writer and that’s why I don’t care if the series is my first leading role.”
The series is about Kang Ma Roo (played by Song), who did everything he can for a girl that he loves. It is a classical melodrama about a passionate love between three characters.
The first episode will air on September 12.
Source : Korea.com

[Photo] The Cast of ‘Nice Guy’ Poses Happily
The actors of Nice Guy attended the press conference for the drama held on September 5 in Seoul.
The drama is about how a ‘nice guy’ puts everything at stake for the woman he loves but is betrayed, and uses another woman to get back at her.
20492754.jpg
Kim Tae Hoon dressed in that basic suit we all love
95936988.jpg
Thinking Lee Kwang Soo’s pants weren’t supposed to be short
43571810.jpg
These pants are too tight
91064342.jpg
Lee Yu Bi poses in flowers and polka dots
77473555.jpg
Lee Sang Yeob puts on his cool face
81267912.jpg
The three main leads
85802840.jpg
Yay!
Source : Enewsworld

[Photo] Song Joong Ki Poses with the Women for ‘Nice Guy’
The actors of Nice Guy attended the press conference for the drama held on September 5 in Seoul.
The drama is about how a ‘nice guy’ puts everything at stake for the woman he loves but is betrayed, and uses another woman to get back at her.
61215395.jpg
Song Joong Ki’s mind wanders
39042940.jpg
The most beautiful couple
42434373.jpg
Wanting to get close to Park Si Yeon
86105069.jpg
Lee Yu Bi becomes one of Song Joong Ki’s many women

LOL XD Joong Ki and his 4D charms xD
Song Joong Ki: “I also want to thank pseudo-reporters”
20120905_1346824340_42946500_1.jpg
Song Joong Ki recently drew a lot of attention by making humorous remarks.
On September 5, Song attended a press conference for KBS’s series Innocent Man at COEX in Seoul and made many people laugh by making humorous remarks.
Song plays the role of Kang Ma Roo, who was falsely charged and thrown in jail to protect the girl that he loves. But he was betrayed by the girl and becomes a bad man. Before the press conference began, Song said, “I want to thank reporters for attending the conference even though you are busy.”
He made people laugh by saying, “There are many reporters here but I heard that some of them are fans who pretended to be reporters. But I also want to thank them.” Announcer Lee Sun Young, who emceed the conference, said, “Those fans must have felt ashamed.”
The series is about Kang Ma Roo (played by Song), who plans revenge on a girl (played by Park Si Yeon) that he used to love until she betrayed him, and a girl (played by Moon Chae Won), who falls in love with Kang. The first episode will air on September 12 at 9:55 p.m.

thanks dear Jillia ... love love this poster too !  :x
Song Joong Ki says, “I learned acting from Jo In Sung”
39.jpg
Actor Song Joong Ki recently gave an interview during his photo shoot.
In the pictorial of the fashion magazine First Look, Song shows off an innocent look and a mature, manly look in various autumn clothes, which ranges from classic suits to knitwear and padded jackets.
He especially shows off a gentle look in a classic suit and a classy casual look in a padded vest and a shirt.
Song recently came back to Korea, finishing a fan meeting tour of Asia, and is now working on his new drama series Nice Guy.
Song said he had the most meaningful experience while he was shooting the film A Frozen Flower. He said he learned how to think, behave, act, and interact with the crew as an actor along with the fact that people are more important than work while he was shooting the film.
Song also said the lead actor Jo In Sung taught him that it’s important to remember names of all crew.
The moment he regretted the most was when he wasn’t honest at work. After that experience, he has tried to become an honest and consistent person. He is also trying to work hard now.
Regarding what he will be doing ten years later, Song said, “I think I’ll be trying to get married. I want to get married before I become thirty-eight. I think I’ll still be working as an actor.”
The pictorial of Song and the interview with him can be seen on the official website of First Look (www.firstlook.co.kr) and the mobile application of the magazine (m.firstlook.co.kr).

more news related to Nice Guy 
Danny Ahn to make a cameo appearance on ‘Nice Guy’
Singer and actor Danny Ahn will be making a special appearance on KBS2‘s ‘Nice Guy‘.
The drama series airs its first episode on September 12th, and Danny Ahn will be playing the role of Kim Jung Hoon, Seo Eun Ki  (Moon Chae Won)’s ex-boyfriend.
In the script, Danny Ahn’s girlfriend Moon Chae Won strongly believes in their love and even bears humiliation for him, however, all he offers her are painful emotional scars that cannot fully heal.
Though he is making a brief appearance, his scene is an important one that serves as a turning point for Moon Chae Won who is deeply hurt by him.
“After working with Moon Chae Won, I realized what a charming actress she is,” Danny said after the shoot. “Though it was brief, it was enjoyable because I was able to film with Moon Chae Won. I’m glad that I was able to participate in a project directed by Kim Jin Won and written by Lee Kyung Hee. I think a really amazing new drama has come about, and I am looking forward to it.”
Meanwhile, ‘Nice Guy’ is a melodrama featuring the story of Kang Maru (Song Joong Ki) who is betrayed by a woman he loves, Seo Eun Ki (Moon Chae Won) who falls in love with Maru, and Han Jae Hee (Park Si Yeon) who betrays Maru.
The first episode airs September 12th at 9:55PM KST!
Source : Allkpop

Song Joong Ki aims to change it up
photo255333.jpg
Song Joong-ki, the baby-faced actor who is the face of Seoul Milk, is set to take on a role unlike any he's played before.
At a press conference for the new KBS drama "Nice Guy" on Wednesday, the 26-year-old said he had no intention of trying to change his public image. 
Nonetheless, he took a gamble in taking on the role of a man fueled by hate in the new drama.
"The character that I'll play is one who is full of vengeance and wrath, and it's not because I wanted a change, but purely because I loved the story", said Song.
The young actor said he was worried viewers may be shocked to see a new side of him in the melodrama to air starting Wednesday night.
The program also stars actress Park Si-yeon. 
Song will play a man who goes to prison for his girlfriend, only to find she's betrayed him. 
This will be the first time that Song takes on a lead role in a drama despite the fact he's appeared in hit shows like "Deep-rooted Tree" and "Sungkyunkwan Scandal" (both in 2011).
Source : Korea JoongAng Daily

J , thanks as always ... love you so much sista ♥
and now ... this is starting to worry me T_T
National Institute of the Korean Language Submits Formal Request to Change ‘Nice Guy’s Title
77473118.jpg
The National Institute of the Korean Language (NIKL) announced it has submitted an official request for KBS to change the incorrectly spelled official Korean title of ‘Nice Guy’.
A representative for NIKL confirmed with enews on September 7 it had submitted an official request on September 5. 
The Song Joong Ki, Moon Chae Won-starring drama originally left its Korean title misspelled as director Kim Jin Won explained in the past, “The lead character describes himself as a nice guy but in reality he is using another person’s love for his own love and is a bad guy who is only out for revenge. We [purposely misspelled the title] for sarcastic reasons.” 
The Korean title is currently spelled 차칸 남자, but the correct Korean spelling for ′nice′ is 착한. 
However, the fact it is airing on KBS which, in the past, has made a public emphasis for its programs to use the Korean language correctly has drawn criticism from the public as many have called on the drama’s title to be revised. 
The NIKL representative added, “We believe broadcasts should strive to use the correct form of the Korean language. In particular, KBS has agreed with NIKL in the past to use the Korean language correctly. Recently, through the Hallyu rise, our dramas have been increasingly exported abroad but incorrect usage of the Korean language such as in Nice Guy’s title could relay the wrong information to foreigners.” 
The representative said it doesn’t believe the revising of the title would change the story or meaning of the drama and called on KBS to make the change as a public broadcasting station. 

Guest jjsweeter0211

Song Joong-ki wolfs out
by girlfriday | September 7, 2012 | 

WolfBoy1.jpg

Pretty posters, which sort of surprised me, given the premise. Here’s a look at Song Joong-ki and Park Bo-young in their upcoming film Wolf Boy (also going by A Werewolf Boy), a rather unusual love story between a girl and a feral wolf boy she discovers in a secluded countryside house. The stills are beautiful–enough to make me want to see the film for the visuals alone.

The film by director Jo Sung-hee stars Song Joong-ki as a feral wolf boy, who’s been subsisting on his own in the woods his entire life. The thing I like is that they don’t mince words about what he is–he’s a supernatural creature, something that should not exist in the world, but does. Which, whew. I don’t like genre toe-dippers. If your title is Wolf Boy, don’t give me wolf-like boy. Park Bo-young plays a quiet, closed-off young girl who relocates to a country house for health reasons, and then chances upon the wolf.

It’s set in 1965, and seems to have a sweet, contemplative mood, focusing on the young innocent love between the two. Yoo Yeon-seok (Introduction to Architecture) plays the rival, the son of the wealthy family that owns the house. He has his sights set on marrying Park Bo-young, and is the catalyst for the darker twist in the story, when the town turns on the wolf boy, and he unleashes the beast. Between this and Nice Guy, it looks like Dark Joong-ki all around.

Wolf Boy will have its world premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival this coming week, and then hits theaters in Korea by October.

WolfBoy4.jpg

WolfBoy5.jpg

WolfBoy8.jpg

WolfBoy7.jpg

WolfBoy6.jpg

WolfBoy2.jpg

WolfBoy3.jpg

Via MTN