Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

hahaha more about the chocolate and white chocolate XDDD

Song Joong Ki hangs out with Premier League star Rio Ferdinand

song_joong_ki_rio_ferdinand_120524.jpg

Premier League star Rio Ferdinand showed off his friendship with Song Joong Ki.

Ferdinand tweeted on the 24th, “Me & Joong Ki song (South Korean actor) just chilling by our hotel pool in Bangkok“, and he attached the cool photo above.

The photo shows both man making V with their fingers posing for the camera. As expected from an elite athlete Rio Ferdinand has got an impressive body, but right next to him Song Joong Ki’s cut body is no less impressive.

Song Joong Ki and Rio Ferdinand played in the ’2nd Asian Dream Cup’ charity soccer match for the ‘Park Ji Sung & Friends’ team on the 23rd, at the SCG MuangThong Stadium in Thailand.

Source : Kpopfever

hi chingu!!! =) welcome back =) ... I think I will cry ruvers seeing Joong Ki again on Running Man xD the members love Joong Ki ( and vicevera ) ... it would be a funny and touching episode

It sure is dear. Can't wait for RM this weekend, it's going to be a hoot. I just wished I knew Nice Guy's tentative broadcast schedule - if SBS is going to broadcast SM's drama, then the only competition will probably be Arang. And that drama looks like it's going to be tough competition. I have to be honest, I'm anticipating Lee Jun Ki and Shin Min Ah's collab. It really comes down to the script and execution. I'm praying Nice Guy gives me something a little more refreshing.

It sure is dear. Can't wait for RM this weekend, it's going to be a hoot. I just wished I knew Nice Guy's tentative broadcast schedule - if SBS is going to broadcast SM's drama, then the only competition will probably be Arang. And that drama looks like it's going to be tough competition. I have to be honest, I'm anticipating Lee Jun Ki and Shin Min Ah's collab. It really comes down to the script and execution. I'm praying Nice Guy gives me something a little more refreshing.

I'm also worried about Arang ... but I feel bad for the SBS drama , because the male lead ( Shinee's Min Ho ) is one of the closest friends of Joong Ki xD

I trust Joong Ki , so that's why I have so much hope on Nice Guy ... let's trust him and wait ^^ , what do you think?

Song Joong Ki shows off his classy look as a fashion model

155qano.jpg

Actor Song Joong Ki recently did a photo shoot for a fashion magazine.

For the fashion magazine Allure, Song did a photo shoot under the concept of “lovers in the rain.” On the set, Song showed his classy looks in waterproof clothes just like any other professional fashion models. He also showed great team work with a female model.

The waterproof clothes were designed under the theme of the 2012 London Olympics and rainy London. In the pictures, Song is also showing his manly, active looks.

The pictures can be seen in the June issue of the fashion magazine Allure.

Source : Korea.com

some info about Joong Ki's activities in Singapore :

tumblr_m4ki5ahJ641qfxj9yo1_500.png

aigoo lucky Ki Ailes xD

SCHEDULE

25th May

13:05 - Airport arrival via SQ973

26th May

15:30 - Open Press Conference, Autograph session, and group photo taking session, Square 2 Atrium (Novena MRT Station)

*Only CAT 1 and 2 ticket holders are entitled to the autograph and photo taking session with Song Joong Ki.

27th May

19:30 - Song Joong Ki 1st Asia Fan Meet in Singapore, Shine Auditorium (Shaw Towers, 100 Beach Road)

Regarding Song Joong Ki's Square 2 event on 26th May, 3.30pm

Overnight queuing is highly discouraged because the staffs at Square 2 and Boom Korea are extremely concerned with everyone’s safety.

Number tags will be given out at 12noon, any queues prior to this will not be recognised.

At 12noon, a ticketing booth will be set up, and fans are able to collect their CAT 1 and CAT 2 tickets there.

Please remember to produce the necessary documents for the ticket collection.

Only those who present the ticket (not receipt / email) indicating CAT 1 or CAT 2, are allowed into the barricade.

Number tags are only a measure for us to know how many people are in the barricade, it does not indicate your queue number.

Only people with number tags will be allowed in the barricade.

Please produce your number tag and ticket when leaving and returning into the barricade.

Fans will receive the poster from Boom Korea for Song Joong Ki to sign on.

Group photo taking session will take place while the autograph session is being carried out (5 fans in a group).

Source : Boom Korea

Suzy’s “Big” Co-Star Shin Won Ho Resembles Song Joong Ki!

shin-won-ho.jpg

Rookie actor Shin Won Ho is attracting attention for his resemblance to Song Joong Ki. Cast in upcoming drama “Big,” alongside Lee Min Jung, Gong Yoo, and Bae Suzy (miss A), Shin Won Ho’s latest photos from the set have drawn netizens’ interest. With his porcelain skin and baby face, netizens have nicknamed him the “three-second Song Joong Ki.”

Netizens commented, “He looks cute and fresh,” “He reminds me of Song Joong Ki,” “Can’t wait to see what he has to offer,” “He’s the guy from ‘Bachelor’s Vegetable Store!’ He’s so cute!” and more.

In “Big,” he plays high school delinquent Kang Kyung Joon, who switches bodies with a 30-year-old doctor/the heroine’s fiancé Seo Yoon Jae (Gong Yoo). “Big” will replace “Love Rain,” starring Jang Geun Suk and Girls’ Generation’s YoonA, on KBS on June 4 at 9:55PM KST.

In related news, Shin Won Ho is also part soon-to-debut band CROSS GENE, a project group between Japan and Korea.

Source : Soompi News

I'm also worried about Arang ... but I feel bad for the SBS drama , because the male lead ( Shinee's Min Ho ) is one of the closest friends of Joong Ki xD

I trust Joong Ki , so that's why I have so much hope on Nice Guy ... let's trust him and wait ^^ , what do you think?

Yea, it's going to be pretty bad for Minho, but at least he's losing to a brother. I do trust Joong Ki and Chae Won for choosing good scripts, but great execution is always an elusive thing where live filming is concerned.

Shin Won Ho looks more like L from Infinite than JK. Lols, but I guess it's nice that JK's name is always in the media rt?

Yea, it's going to be pretty bad for Minho, but at least he's losing to a brother. I do trust Joong Ki and Chae Won for choosing good scripts, but great execution is always an elusive thing where live filming is concerned.

Shin Won Ho looks more like L from Infinite than JK. Lols, but I guess it's nice that JK's name is always in the media rt?

well you're saying something important .... the plot could be interesting , but the execution is super important! I think I need to pray to my drama gods starting today xD

an about Shin Won Ho ... I think he's super cute but he doesn't resemble Joong Ki xD maybe the haircut? xD .... and of course! I'm happy to see him always being mentioned on the media for many reasons , he's a top star and the attention of the media is very important

And thanks to the attention from media and fans he's on the top of the popularity ( look at the CF power list ) even without doing any drama or movies for the last 6 months ... that's the Joong Ki's power =)

an additional pic form SIngapore! ... the press conference is about to start!!!

conf.jpg

Aigoo an tomorrow the fan meeting ... this guy is a truly hallyu star ♥

Source : SJK Singapore

Shirtless Song Joong Ki and Rio Ferdinand Take a Pic Together

17581575.jpg

As previously reported, Song Joong Ki and Manchester United’s Rio Ferdinand are coming to the Park Ji Sung special of Running Man and it looks like the two have quickly become buds.

On May 24, world-famous football player, Rio Ferdinand tweeted, “Me & joong ki song (South Korean actor) just chilling by our hotel pool in Bangkok!”

The included picture showed the football star and hallyu star in swim shorts and shirtless by their Bangkok hotel pool.

Both donned sunglasses, while Rio Ferdinand pointed at Song Joong Ki, who chose to flash a peace sign - looks like Song Joong Ki is about to suffer from a sunburn though, while Rio Ferdinand is soaking up the sun for his tan.

Netizens commented on the photo saying, “Look at Song Joon Ki’s abs!”, “Both look so cool” and “I can’t wait to see them in the episode!”

The Park Ji Sung Running Man special in Thailand will air on SBS on May 23. Song Joong Ki, Rio Ferdinand and Jong Tae Se will all appear in the episode.

Source : Enewsworld

awwww Ki Ailes on the news ♥

Song Joong Ki Arrival in Singapore on 25th May

mg_5133-edit-630x419.jpg

Actor Song Joong Ki who is spending three days in Singapore for his Asia fanmeet tour “Thrill & Love” arrived in Singapore via the normal terminal on 25 May 2012.

The fanmeet which has a lot of range of activities apart from the official Fanmeeting (read about his schedule here), he is seen to casually be dressed in a grey sweater and short jeans with sunnies during his arrival.

He was greeted with a group of fans who has prepared a whole set of signboards, cheers and cameras.

Proudly brought to you by Boom Korea Singapore, they have graciously shared exclusive pictures of his arrival which you can enjoy below! Be the first to know for his fanmeet by following the live updates happening tomorrow 27 May 2012!

mg_5122-630x419.jpg

mg_5128-630x419.jpg

mg_5105-630x419.jpg

mg_5109-630x419.jpg

mg_5119-630x419.jpg

Source : Korea.com

Guest cosmicsticks

pics from the press conference & charity event !!! ... Singaporean Ki Ailes are jjang!!!:

sjk_sg.jpg

sjk_sg1.jpg

sjk_sg2.jpg

sjk_sg4.jpg

sjk_sg3.jpg

sjk_sg6.jpg

sjk_sg7.jpg

sjk_sg8.jpg

sjk_sg5.jpg

hahaha the last one is amazing xDDD ♥

@ SJK SG

Hello~ @laetitia_aw here. Looks like there are some of my photos of SJK here~ Why not take a look at the rest of the photos that I've edited? I just uploaded them a few hours ago! :) http://laetitia-aw.blogspot.com/2012/05/photos-120526-song-joongki-open-press.html

Will upload my fancam once I've watermarked it~ :)