Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

sigh .. still no news about Nice Guy , but FAITH is no longer a competitor of Nice Guy , they moved to Monday-Tuesday timeslot

anyway ... caps of Joong Ki on his precious collaboration with writer Lee Kyung Hee ( the same of his upcoming drama NICE GUY ^_^ ^_^ )

christmas.jpeg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest Gavn2310

Centrum CF

Y7Nnd.jpg

wDve3.jpg

h21KX.jpg

uK5Ii.jpg

umNKL.jpg

fGk7Y.jpg

XOwx6.jpg

e2RDC.jpg

TJrdN.jpg

Credit: naver

Reup by Gavn2310@Ki'ss House Vietnam

(This is a fanpage of Song Joong Ki in Vietnam) ^^

Centrum CF

Credit: naver

Reup by Gavn2310@Ki'ss House Vietnam

(This is a fanpage of Song Joong Ki in Vietnam) ^^

Gavn, it's been a long time! * do you remember me??? from JK Intl? ^_^ how have you been? ... thanks a lot for sharing the caps, dear ! finally the CF is out w00t.gifw00t.gif

anyway , today are lots of new of Joong ... and the first came from his alma mater : Sungkyunkwan University ^_^

Seems like the most important festival of the year is starting and the students celebrated the special date with some banners calling for its more famous fellow students : Song Joong Ki and Goo Hye Sun :lol:

20120516_1337156212_27252700_1.jpg

The blue banner was for Joong Ki and the second for Hye Sun ... LOL Hye Sun even take a conmemorative pic for herself :lol: ... hope my bussy hubby could be able to attend the festival :wub: the university love him :D

Source : Daum

waahhhh my hopes are high after reading this w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif :

CONFIRMED: Song Joong Ki, Running Man, Park Ji Sung arriving in Thailand OZ743 May 21 at 11:45 PM... same flight. Press con on 22 Parc Paragon.

Source : KiTH

so Joong Ki will be even on the same flight with them ... of course that doesn't secure anything but sorry xD I can't help xD I'm so excited :lol:

aigooo the world is so unfair :lol: :lol: more awesome news about his Asian Tour

If you're a thai Ki Aile who dreams to attend again to his fan meeting .. this is for you!!!

579870_3980386117924_1528815431_3299024_1756575734_n.jpg

This is my first time seeing international tours for fan meetings :mellow::o if you have the money ... you will be able to see Joong Ki again :o

Four sure his thai fanbase is super strong ... lucky you thai Ki Ailes :D

@ Boom Korea

OMG ... this is getting crazy! a lunch with Joong Ki?????????? tears.giftears.giftears.gif

Win a chance to have lunch with Song Joong Ki

534209_314595911953780_267169950029710_797631_1534657381_n.jpg

Win a chance to have lunch with Song Joong Ki! The Korean actor will be in town for his very first fan meeting in Singapore on May 27 and he is inviting six lucky fans, along with children from charity organisation Club Rainbow, to a sumptuous Korean meal with him at Todai restaurant. OK-Pop (The Straits Times RazorTV), together with organiser Boom Korea, is offering you a chance to be one of the lucky fans! To participate in this contest, you must already be a ticket-holder of Song Joong Ki's Thrill & Love Singapore fan meet.

Do three things:

1) Like our page and share this post

2) Tell us why you deserve to win this chance to dine with Song Joong Ki

3) Send in your details (Name, NRIC and Contact No.) and a PICTURE of you and your ticket to his fan meet on Sun to elricat@sph.com.sg Pls make the title of your email "Song Joong Ki contest".

Did we mention that winners will get to take a photo with the heartthrob? =)

Disclaimer: Winners will be determined by OK-Pop and Boom Korea, in their sole discretion.

Prizes courtesy of Boom Korea.

Source : Boom Korea

aigoo Hi5 session tears.giftears.giftears.gif

Song Joong Ki Plans to High Five Every Fan In His Singapore Fan Meeting

oacfhl.jpg

Song Joong Ki’s original fan meeting date was on 20 May but was later delayed to the 26th.

In his 3-day visit, fans will be able to see Song Joong Ki every day through a series of planned events. Some of the Korean artistes visiting Singapore have resorted to using the elite JetQuay CIP Terminal to avoid waiting fans in the arrival halls. Fans must be happy to know that Song Joong Ki will be arriving and leaving through the normal exit on May 25.

On May 26, fans who have purchased the CAT 1 tickets are also in for a real treat as they will be allowed into a closed door media interview session. On the same day at Square 2 Atrium, an open press conference will be held. The kindhearted idol will also be treating some invited children from Club Rainbow along with their family, to a sumptuous Korean meal jointly supported by Todai, International Seafood & Sushi Buffet Restaurant and aT Center (Korea AgroTrade Center Singapore).

The highlight of Song Joong Ki’s trip is of course the fan meeeting that will take place at the Shine Auditorium on May 27! The program ranges from singing to games, including a talk time to let fans know Song Joong Ki better. Although it is not a new feat, but to express his gratitude to fans, Song Joong Ki will be giving high-fives to everyone who attends the show. Unusual giveways for lucky draws include the pillowcases that he will be sleeping on during his stay in Singapore!

Source : Korea.com

Guest jjsweeter0211

I found this cute fan art of the same age friend in tumblr. So cute blush.gifblush.gif

tumblr_m4a6rzSdJa1qhfbjgo1_400.png

Nina, thanks again for all the wonderful updates :X ^v^

I hope that the rumor he join RM in Thailand special episode is true :wub:

I found this cute fan art of the same age friend in tumblr. So cute blush.gifblush.gif

*quoted image*

Nina, thanks again for all the wonderful updates :X ^v^

I hope that the rumor he join RM in Thailand special episode is true :wub:

I'm also waiting for good news chingu!!! wahhh I'm so excited ... the next week be super awesome :D ... first , his 2nd visit to Thailand ( in less than a month xD ) and his first fan meeting in Singapore!!! :D :D

and talking about his Asian Tour :D ... Boom Korea just update another surprise for the lucky Ki Ailes w00t.gifw00t.gif :

The time you have been waiting for........Song Joong Ki will be FEEDING some lucky fans during the Fan Meet!! and.... he will be making the food right there and then!!

Have you bought your tickets yet??? Don't miss this rare opportunity! ^^

Source : Boom Korea FB

ahhhh!!! Joong Ki arrived safely in Thailand!

Atbu0arCMAEmvn_.jpg

the airplane have just arrived few minutes ago :lol: :lol:

@ KiTH

And here are some pics of his departure at Incheon Intl Airport ... and yeah , he was on the same flight with his fellow Running Man members and Park Ji Sung :D :D

Running Man and Joong Ki will take part of the Asia Dream Cup ... gosh , I'm so happy :D :D :D

airport1.jpg

airport11.jpg

airport2.jpg

airport3.jpg

airport4.jpg

airport5.jpg

airport6.jpg

airport7.jpg

he looks so handsome today ... his airport fashion is great, simple but cool! :wub: :wub:

@ Newsen