Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Song Joong-ki hooked viewers of “Descendants of the Sun” with “arrow lines”
Name : koreaDate : 2016-03-16 10:33:03Comment : 0

1948125_10153484180417263_64845659635575

Song Joong-ki as Yoo Shi-jin hooked fans hearts and minds for KBS2’s soap opera “Descendants of the Sun”.
His fascinating lines from the soap opera make viewers very happy. What viewers called an “an arrow line” is a line which sticks like an arrow in many fans’ hearts.

11667325_10153484175567263_1827035191625

In the episode 5, it was sketched that the relationship between Kang Mo-yeon(Song Hye-kyo) and Yoo Shi-jin became awkward after the first kiss.

Shi-jin was about to tell Mo-yeon about their first kiss, but she said she was trying to avoid talking with him.
In his respond, Shi-jin said “I’m fine if you avoid or are upset by me, but I want you to think that it was not a terrible accident because I got up my nerve after thinking about it 1000 times.”

941096_10153484175562263_709613473417068

Following that Shi-jin said “Wait a minute for me, I’m on my way there, I will find you” when Mo-yeon asked him to save her from the car accident at the edge of a cliff.

1798569_10153484175432263_68786972828433

In the last scene of episode 5, he said to Mo-yeon, “Do I apologize or confess that I kissed you?” before he went back to Korea when his service was complete. It implied they said good-bye again.

Not only viewers were hooked, the staffs of “Descendants of the Sun” were also hooked by Song Joong-ki.

1011361_10153484175452263_52794758518750

“Descendants of the Sun” released behind-the-scene cuts of Song Joong-ki.

In the photos, Song Joong-ki showed his charisma performing as Yoo Shi-jin.

1010338_10153484175437263_49402737182105

A rep announced that actor Song Joong-ki was very passionate about shooting the soap opera and also caring for colleagues. Based on the atmosphere of the shoot with Song Joong-ki, the rep realized that why Song Joong-ki got much love from people.  

Meanwhile, ‘Song-Song couple’ reunited in episode 6 when Shi-jin volunteers again to rebuild Uruk after it suffered a severe earthquake.

Episode 7 of “Descendants of the Sun” will be broadcast on March 16 at 10:00 p.m. KST!

Korea.com's Blare Kim and Emily Yoo contributed to this report from Seoul. 

http://www1.korea.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=DRAMA&wr_id=973

• Like 2

Watch: See Song Joong Ki Grow Up Before Your Eyes

Watch: See Song Joong Ki Grow Up Before Your Eyes

A new video comprised of Song Joong Ki’s baby pictures has been garnering a lot of attention on the internet.

On March 16, Mnet’s new digital contents brand M2 released a video entitled “Song Joong KI’s 31 Years Shown in 60 Seconds.” Song Joong Ki was born in 1985, which makes him 31 years old in Korean reckoning.

In the video, you can see Song Joong Ki in all of his beauty, from his adorable apple hair days as a baby to when he became the ulzzang (or best face) ofSungkyunkwan University.

He may have gotten bigger but his face remained the same and the pictures further cemented his status as being attractive from birth.

Check out the video below!

Song Joong Ki is currently experiencing a rise in popularity and public interest as his currently airing drama, “Descendants of the Sun,” also makes headlines with its top ratings. “Descendants of the Sun” airs every Wednesday and Thursday on KBS2

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/17/watch-see-song-joong-ki-grow-up-before-your-eyes/

=============

Song Joong Ki’s video of him rapping resurfaces

Mar 17, 2016

Lately, an old video of a joined performance by Song Joong Ki and rapper Outsider have been viral in different online and social media networks.

In 2009, Song Joong Ki guested in Outsider’s performance on KBS 2TV‘s “Music Bank,” wherein Song Joong Ki was with him as one of the major MC’s at that show.

Sharing the same stage for their performance, Song Joong Ki tried to rap “Loner” together with Outsider, and shows his hidden talent in rapping.

Song Joong Ki, who is currently the lead role in “Descendants of the Sun”is winning the hearts of many audiences. His role is just perfectly fitted for his character and looks, showing his great talent in rapping. Fans are in awe, full of commendations and praises for this idol.

In the meantime, Outsider will be having a comeback that will be telecast this April,and will be promoting of his “Rebirth Outsider” back in July 2013.

c kpopfighting

• Like 5

14 hours ago, multiloverssss said:

joongki in dots is really good.like his chemistry with SHK.... joongki had found his rising time.

good luck for the next work with hwang jung min and so ji sub...hope this movie also doing welll

:grin:

I dont know how to live my life when that movie come out..... pick between SJS and SJK thats like make a choose between ice cream flavour...... omooo i will be better just have them both ..... :sweatingbullets::lol:

• Like 4

Park Myung Soo Praises Song Joong Ki’s Politeness and Good Manners

Park Myung Soo vouched for Song Joong Ki’s good character on his radio program.

On the episode of KBS cool FM’s “Park Myung Soo’s Radio Show” aired on March 19, the corner “I Will Try It” is held. Under Park Myung Soo’s lead, Nam Chang Hee and Jung Da Eun read stories sent in by listeners.

During the show, Park Myung Soo brings up Song Joong Ki’s respectful attitude towards others.

“Though I do not have an personal ties to Song Joong Ki, he always greets other people. He is very respectful and has great manners. Even when you are far away, he will run up to you to say hello,” he says.

“Even though I’m a man, I think Song Joon Ki is handsome,” Park Myung Soo adds. “I admit it.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/19/park-myung-soo-praises-song-joong-kis-politeness-and-good-manners/

• Like 5

We all know SHK already a hallyu star but JK this drama is his first mega hit, so if only if.... 

Spoiler

this talk battle to be done again with minho now ! 

Sure he gonna get his revenge ! :w00t:

Lesson no Million-1 from DoTS drama >>> watch out carefully for what you say because there is never a guarantee about what may happen in the future ! 

• Like 9

song-joong-ki-park-myung-soo-800x450.png

Park Myung Soo vouched for Song Joong Ki’s good character on his radio program.

On the episode of KBS cool FM’s “Park Myung Soo’s Radio Show” aired on March 19, the corner “I Will Try It” is held. Under Park Myung Soo’s lead, Nam Chang Hee and Jung Da Eun read stories sent in by listeners.

During the show, Park Myung Soo brings up Song Joong Ki’s respectful attitude towards others.

“Though I do not have an personal ties to Song Joong Ki, he always greets other people. He is very respectful and has great manners. Even when you are far away, he will run up to you to say hello,” he says.

“Even though I’m a man, I think Song Joon Ki is handsome,” Park Myung Soo adds. “I admit it.”

cr: soompi

• Like 5

Just wish to share this interesting trivia about Song Joong Ki here, hope it's the right place ^^

Source: http://www.ilbe.com/?m=1 via @K-Day韩流资讯站 on weibo 
Translated from a mixture of Chinese and Korean into English by me ^^

#SongJoongKi
A man no matter how you try to understand, you cannot understand enough of him.

In the year 2016, not only in Korea, even China has fallen into the 'embrace' of this man. 

From the beginning to the end, let us find out about this man. #Nation'sHusband
#SongJoongKi

30 Questions and Answers About Song Joong Ki

1. Height~~~ 178cm
2. Weight~~~ 65kg
3. Shoe size~~~ 275cm
4. Blood type~~~ A
5. Siblings~~~ An Older brother and a younger sister 
6. Educational background~~~ Daejeon St. Mary's Elementary School, Hanbat Middle School (in Daejeon), Namdaejeon High School and Sungkyunkwan University majoring in Business Economics 
7. Hobbies~~~ Watching movies, reading 
8. Alcohol capacity~~~ 1 bottle of soju
9. Nickname~~~ Milk
10. Debut~~~ 2008, in a movie 'Frozen Flower'
11. A charming aspect~~~ Frankness 
12. Ideal type~~~ A girl who is full of life and pure 
13. First kiss~~~ During his second year of high school at a bus stop 
14. Thoughts about revealing your relationship (if you have one)~~~ If I have a girlfriend, I will not reveal it
15. Giving up your dream of being an announcer, did you feel that it was a pity?~~~ No, it was not a pity. Being an announcer feels like going to work at the office.
16. Senior actors whom you most wish to learn from~~~ Cha Tae Hyun, Han Suk Kyu, Jo In Sung
17. Celebrities whom you are close to~~~ Cha Tae Hyun, Lee Kwang Soo, Jo In Sung
18. Favourite sports~~~ Working out and soccer
19. A line that makes you feel good~~~ "Indeed it is Song Joong Ki"
20. What do people around you say about you most?~~~ Cutting (with his words and/or actions)
21. Skin type~~~ Dry skin
22. Secrets to maintaining your complexion~~~ Will pay attention to moisturizing, deep cleansing and definitely will not have hot air blowing at my face 
23. Mentor~~~ Cha Tae Hyun
24. A celebrity who is closest to your ideal type~~~ Miranda Kerr
25. My singing ability?~~~ So shy about it
26. Your happiest moment~~~ The moment my younger sister was born 
27. Your complex is?~~~ Acrophobia (Fear of heights)
28. Your actual personality is closest to which character?~~~ Ahn Kyung Woo in 'Obstetrics and Gynecology Doctors' and Yoo Si Jin in 'Descendants of the Sun'
29. A field you wish to challenge~~~ Radio DJ
30. Most memorable advice~~~ Words from Son Hyun Joo, a senior actor "Do not complain during filming. If you don't feel like doing it, then don't do it."

#SongJoongKi
#DescendantsoftheSun
#송중기
#태양의후예

• Like 7

“Dream Team” Shares Stories of Past Member Song Joong Ki

“Dream Team” Shares Stories of Past Member Song Joong Ki

On March 20, the second part of the Heroes vs. Minions special of KBS2′s “Dream Team” was aired.

Before the actual competition begins, they have a mini corner called “Descendants of Dream Team,” where they introduced past “Dream Team” members such as actor Song Joong Ki, who is currently experiencing lots of love for his role in “Descendants of the Sun.”

song joong ki 2

song joong ki

It was then revealed that Song Joong Ki had been a short track speed skater for 12 years, during his school years. Once, before an ice hockey competition on “Dream Team,” he offered a tip, saying “You’ll get hurt if you get hit by the hockey puck, so you have to wear thick clothing.”

Song Joong Ki explained, “I’ve been hit with a hockey puck before in middle school. It hurts so much that you can’t make a single sound.”

“Dream Team” airs every Sunday at 10:40 a.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/19/dream-team-shares-stories-of-past-member-song-joong-ki/

• Like 1

Lee Kwang Soo Is Totally Jealous of Song Joong Ki’s Popularity

kwang-soo-joong-ki-jealous-1.png

Lee Kwang Soo is totally and completely jealous of Song Joong Ki’s current popularity.

On the March 20 episode of “Running Man,” the producers suggest replacing fixed cast member Ji Suk Jin with Song Joong Ki. “Song Joong Ki is incredibly popular these days.”

kwang soo joong ki jealous 2

In response, Lee Kwang Soo makes his displeasure known, shouting, “[The thought of Song Joong Ki’s popularity] makes my stomach ache so badly I’m gonna die.” Ji Suk Jin teases him, “No matter how much you build up your body, Song Joong Ki is always going to be one step ahead of you.”

cr SOOMPI

Hahaha wow  ALL variety shows keep mentioning him

• Like 19

Old Footage of Song Joong Ki and His Sister Revealed on “Dream Team”

Old Footage of Song Joong Ki and His Sister Revealed on “Dream Team”

A throwback video clip of actor Song Joong Ki showing love for his younger sister has resurfaced once again.

On the March 20 episode of KBS2TV’s “Dream Team,” old footage of past cast member Song Joong Ki visiting Vancouver, Canada is brought to viewers’ attention.

song joong ki

In the footage, Song Joong Ki’s younger sister is seen sitting in the audience. At the time, his sister Song Seul Gi was studying abroad in Canada, and she visited the “Dream Team” filming to show her support for her brother.

Song Joong Ki smiles at his younger sister with tears forming in his eyes. He says, “Seul Gi, you must be lonely living here all by yourself. I’m here now. I’ll show my very best for you, my little sister.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/20/old-footage-of-song-joong-ki-and-his-sister-revealed-on-dream-team/

• Like 1