[ANIME/MANGA] BLEACH

Guest JENLEE

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not really sudden..?

I think it is. Before she was never really all that shy around him, now she's like super shy and takes every word he says to her as if she saw her idol or something ("omg he just told me to keep some bread!"). Kinda like how Hinata is whenever she's around Naruto. Basically what I'm trying to say is that yes, she's always had feelings for Ichigo, but now it just seems magnified x10.

Is it just me or do those 3 people that were introduced look similar to Urahara, Yorichi, and Tessai? lol heck, even Kuugo looks similar to Aizen. Maybe Ichigo's stuck in an alternate world or something until he gets his shinigami powers back.

nah, it's not just you. except LOL at the yoruichi....this girl looks like an ugly version of her. and people have been saying that the waiter-looking guy looks like a character from another manga (i think it was FMA (i still have to read FMA T^T!!!!)). i don't know. kubo's been really unique in his character styles, but lately, it feels like he's using the same face and same look for everyone. i kind of miss the SS arc look to be completely honest. maybe he's improved technically, but i don't really like where his style's heading. i don't know. it doesn't have that spirit bleach used to have if that even makes sense. that being said, i still love bleach and it's one of my favorite mangas even though it gets VERY frustrating to read sometimes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Kelly

!!!!!!

i can't wait until he gets his sinigami powers backkk

but yeah doesn't it seem a bit creepy that those ppl are risking a lot just to train him?

^ They definitely have an ulterior motive.

I'm just curious if Ichigo's dad got his powers back the same way. Isshin had his shinigami robe on when he fought Aizen, wonder if he was in his real body or just using his soul to fight.

Guest wingfaith

am i the only one that thinks bleach is gradually getting worse and worse? The whole Aizen arc is a troll arc full of aizen's "just as planned" which is kubos failed excuse for unable to write a good plot. When i read bleach it took me no more than 1-3 minutes-sometimes- less because the panels are so big and most of the time, they don't really mean anything. It's like you can summarized the whole chapter in one or sentence. Like the latest chapter, the fight goes on, orihime likes donuts!.  As opposed to Naruto or One piece Stuff actually happens. I don't hate bleach, in fact, the series had so much potentials when it first started. Now it's gradually going down hill.

• 1 month later...
Guest monkeyshinobi

This new arc is actually very interesting to me (manga). I was kinda loosing interest during the last arc, it trolled too much. I wouldn't even bother actually reading the chapters, i would just skim to get it over with and to keep up w/ the manga. Same thing for Naruto right now...i'm just skimming the chapters. But now for bleach idk i'm actually genuinely reading each chapter. I agree though, it's not as good as it used to be. We'll see though~ I actually want ichigo to gain his shinigami powers back again and the soul society should come back into the picture as well.

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

at first I was like "BLEACH IS GAY. NARUTO FTW"

but then my friend gave me 3xx episodes of Bleach and I was like "OMG SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD"

up to 191 now... 2xx more to go, is Aizen going to die by the time I finish all episodes or is he still not dead yet??

Guest Reverse_

im interested in seeing what will happen as ichigo gets his powers back but i really want rukia and all of soul society to make an epic comeback as well! hopefully rukia will have learnt bankai in all this time otherwise im going to be very unhappy with mr kubo xD

up to 191 now... 2xx more to go, is Aizen going to die by the time I finish all episodes or is he still not dead yet??

If you really want the spoiler, read below. But honestly it'll ruin the story somewhat, so I suggest u not read it.

Aizen is immortal and cannot die

• 3 weeks later...
Guest KakashiandNarutoFan

Ok chapter 458...am i the only one going WTH just happened here?!

This week's chapter makes no sense :(

Which chapter? the one just released 458? Because it's really simple...Ichigo was betrayed by the one person he thought he could trust

Guest monkeyshinobi

yeah...so basically Ginjo was already under the influence of Tsukishima's sword? But he got hit again which cancelled out the effects...and now he's evil (or already was)? o.o 

idk so confusing LOL but it's getting good.

Archived