[ANIME/MANGA] BLEACH

Guest JENLEE

Guest aSiAn_cHiCk09

OMG! Excited for the next chapter! Can't believe he killed of those characters so quickly but then again its only their reitsu that they can't detect. So not sure yet *cross fingers*

This arc seems to be finishing up fast, I hope thats not the case. OMG, so excited!

I would always stop reading Bleach at a certain point so that I won't have to always wait and then get back at it after a few months and catch up within a night. Guess it's another waiting period for me. Ahh! Getting excited again because I want to know what happens! Lol =]

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez the old man's bankai is crazy! His bankai south looks just like my necromancer's skelly army in Diablo 2 lol  :))

I wonder what his bankai north is...maybe Diablo himself? lol

I'm going to be majorly disappointed if the old man's bankai ends up being stolen once he shows all of his bankai abilities...

Guest Citrus Overlord

Haha yeah, Yamamoto's bankai is awesome.
At first I thought it was really underwhelming (just a charred sword); guess I was wrong.

OMGHIyori2U said: Kind of an odd reason Bach gave for the quincies not being able to steal the old man's bankai. If it's "too powerful" to handle, then why can't they steal Ichigo's bankai?
perhaps because Bach hasn't been able to steal Ichigo's bankai himself and that's probably what he'll do now that the old man is gone

Guest lililovelilica

what happened with Rukia?Byakuya is Really dead?
I loved the Sou-taichouCommander yamamoto bankai's awesome!no one can beat him^^
(hope to see rukia's bankai someday!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest anNy saRangHeyo

i love bleach... Both of manga n anime.... Ichigo charctr smetimes being fool but its make this manga/anime so fun...*-*

Archived