[ANIME/MANGA] BLEACH

Guest JENLEE

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RUKIA IS A LIEUTENANT NOW FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really hope she has bankai...

now ichigo, time to pwn.

wow lol didn't notice that. Thanks for pointing that out :)

Makes me wonder if they have filled the 3 vacant captain spots yet (Renji a captain perhaps?)

Guest monkeyshinobi

SO glad Shinigami Ichigo is backkkk!! XD He just looks so good in his outfit! And YESSS Rukia is back! FINALLY! Rukia finally has a seat too! ohohoho!

haha notice how in the beginning of Bleach, Ichigo was stabbed with Rukia's sword to become a shinigami, and now it's the same thing! XD

Guest Reverse_

hey did anyone notice rukia also has 2 swords...what does this mean? o____O

and omg does anyone know when the next chapter is coming out?!?! i am dying to read it.

^regarding that, I think Kubo took the easy way out to give Ichigo back his powers...I mean if it was that simple as to have Rukia stab him again to regain his powers, they should've done that back when he lost his powers...

should be a new chapter out this coming week

Guest converted

should be a new chapter out this coming week

I think they announced another 2 week hiatus, which is frustrating/annoying/confusing/gragrgGewgtewR$Gnjizifdnglkasngow4

:(

What might have been REALLY awesome was if Ichigo's hollow self actually took over, making him into an Arrancar-like whatever. Coz I remember Hollow Ichigo saying that as soon as he get stronger than Ichigo, he'll take over Ichigo's body.

What do you guys think? Would that have been epic?

I think they announced another 2 week hiatus, which is frustrating/annoying/confusing/gragrgGewgtewR$Gnjizifdnglkasngow4

:(

What might have been REALLY awesome was if Ichigo's hollow self actually took over, making him into an Arrancar-like whatever. Coz I remember Hollow Ichigo saying that as soon as he get stronger than Ichigo, he'll take over Ichigo's body.

What do you guys think? Would that have been epic?

Aww that sucks :( Wonder if there's a Naruto or One Piece chapter then :huh:

Didn't Zangetsu merge back with hollow Ichigo when he was learning the final getsuga tensho?

Guest Renji517

i DIED @ "You Imbecile" im so pumped for the Captains/V.Captains to be back! they all look different but damn its good to see them! Bleach got soooooo good again i cant wait to see waht happns.

Guest monkeyshinobi

^lol i didn't notice that XD hah they all do look similar! I hope these battles don't drag out too long

ahh I really want to see Yachiru fight one of these days...I curious about her Zanpakuto (unless it was shown in the anime? I gave up keeping up w/ the anime)

Archived