[ANIME/MANGA] BLEACH

Guest JENLEE

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive been forcing myself not to read the manga..cause i love the anime show !! but i cant wait for the next episode its so slow !! argh!!

The Kageroza arc isn't in the manga. It's all filler material.

--------------------------

As for the manga, wow Renji's really gotten stronger now!

I'm glad that I made the transition of anime -> manga.

The manga has no worthless fillers and the story and action increased alot. :)

Can't believe how strong the other captains and Renji has become. The people who stole Ichgio's power seemed like nothing infront of them :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest chocolatepocky

i have a question - i've only read the manga and never watched the anime but i'm considering if i should. i'm caught up with the manga but i'm still kind of confused. did the manga ever explain the history of the visoreds? or yoruichi shihoin and kisuke urahara? from wikipedia-ing it, i gathered that they all used to be captains and whatever in soul society but i don't think i've ever read about it. is the history part only in the anime or did i miss it in the manga?

i have a question - i've only read the manga and never watched the anime but i'm considering if i should. i'm caught up with the manga but i'm still kind of confused. did the manga ever explain the history of the visoreds? or yoruichi shihoin and kisuke urahara? from wikipedia-ing it, i gathered that they all used to be captains and whatever in soul society but i don't think i've ever read about it. is the history part only in the anime or did i miss it in the manga?

It's all in the manga.I can't tell you where specifically since it's been so long, but for the Vizards, look into "Turn Back the Pendulum" series in volume 36. Yoruichi, you need to go back to the Soi Fon part (sorry can't remember where that was in the manga, if I had to guess, it's when Ichigo breaks into Soul Society for the first time and when he gets his bankai). For Urahara, it's probably around the Turn Back the Pendulum series as well. Maybe not in that series, but near it. Urahara was blamed for what happened to the Vizards (Aizen framed him), thus banned from Soul Society.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Final arc of the manga. While I'm sad it's going to end, I'm going to be peeved if Kubo doesn't explain Ichigo and Ishida's dads and how they came to know each other. He also needs to write in the history of Isshin and how he became a shinigami before he ends the manga.

Archived