[ANIME/MANGA] BLEACH

Guest JENLEE

Guest leelee.

Hey, can someone help me out here?

I've been watching the anime series, and I have no idea what chapter in the manga that the anime is at right now. There was a whole bunch of fillers in the show and I don't want to read any spoilers.

I'm on episode 275 (which is the newest episode) so where would that be in the manga?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boost

^hey that chapter u just posted thats bleach manga 407 thats already out......a place where time is stopped is NOT trademark of DBZ. if you say this manga is not the only one who copied DBZ try reading Hunter X Hunter manga.

you must be confused

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/29674590/2

Guest knockblock

Aizen has long hair now. Don't know if that's his new look but he's been looking weird in his newer apearances.

Guest boost

spoiler for chaper 410

苺戦いながら、今まで俺のために力を貸してくれてると思っていたが、何を思って力を貸してくれてたんだ?と 残月に聞く。

As Ichigo fights he asks Zangetsu, "I thought until now you were lending me power for my own sake, but what was your purpose in doing that?

それに対して、この世界を見ろ、希望に満ちた、摩天楼の群れだったこの世界は、お前の身近にあった小さな町 の風景になりさがり、雨はやんだが、全てが海に没した。

He answers, "Look at this world. It was full of hope. It was full of skyscrapers, but has become downgraded to the scene of that

little town so close to yourself. The rain has stopped but everything has sunk into the sea.

それは全てお前が、絶望し、歩みを止めたからだという。そういうと、苺の前に飛び出し、胸を手刀で突き刺す 。

All because you despaired and stopped your advancement." Saying this, he charges at Ichigo and stabs him in the chest with his hand.

このままにしておかん、絶望の根源をここで引きずり出してやろうといういい、胸から何かを引き ずり出す。

He says he's going to drag out the roots of that despair and pulls something out from his chest.

苺が目の前をみると、そこにはウルキオラ戦の時の仮面をつけた死ハク装を来た男(ただし色は仮面も白黒反転 してる)

In front of Ichigo is a man wearing the mask from when Ichigo fought Ulqy. (But the black and white colors are reversed.)

よう、久しぶりだなぁ苺と仮面を外す男。その仮面の下から現われたのは白苺。

"Hey, long time no see, Ichigo." The man removes the mask and underneath it's white Ichigo.

空座町

Karakura Town

学校へ向かいながら、水色を探しにいかないの?とタツキ

As they head towards school, Tatsuki wonders if they should look for Mizuiro.

一応探したけど、あいつは苺がいなくなってから一人で学校きてて、ケータイもでない。多分まだどっかで寝て るんだと思うとケイゴ。

"We can for now, but since Ichigo's gone missing he goes to school by himself, and he doesn't even have a cell phone.He's probably still asleep somewhere," says Keigo.

それをきいて、中学からツルんでるから仲いいのかと思ったというタツキに

Hearing this, Tatsuki says, "You've hung out together since middle school, so I thought you were good friends."

そういうワケでもない、距離感だ、そういうの大事だろとケイゴ。そうかなとたつき。

"That's not necessarily true. He keeps important things to himself, " says Keigo. "Really?" asks Tatsuki.

水色があんななついたのは苺が初めて、すぐに壁をつくるから、自分から歩いてるとこ見てるだけでこっちはう れしいんだと続けるケイゴ。

Ichigo is the first person Mizuiro's ever been attached to. He soon put up a barrier, and I see him walking away from me, but he's happy this way.

学校へ二人をおいたら。水色を探しにいきなとたつき、国枝や夏井はどーすんだよというケイゴにあの二人は自 分でなんとかできるでしょとたつき

Tatsuki suggests he go look for Mizuiro. Keigo wonders what's happened to Kunieda and Natsui, but Tatsuki says they can take of themselves.

自分はゆずとカリンを探してくるとたつきがいうと、親父さんいるだろとケイゴ。

Tatsuki announces she's going to look for Yuzu and Karin. Keigo says their father is probably with them.

どうせ一緒に気絶してるでしょというタツキ。そこに急激な変化を感じる二人。目の前には愛染が 。

Tatsuki believes they're likely all lying unconscious somewhere together. Suddenly the two of them sense a change. Aizen appears in front of them.

近づいても存在を保っていられる二人に大したものだと褒める愛染。

Aizen praises them, saying that even though they are close to him they are able to preserve their own existence.

あんた誰?ときくたつきに、黒崎苺は新しい力を携えて必ずここへくるだろう、

Tatsuki asks who they are. He says that Kurosaki Ichigo will definitely be bringing his new power there.

私はその力をさらに完璧に近づけたい、君たちの死がその助けになるだろうと刀を向ける愛染。

"I want to bring him near in order to further perfect that power. Your deaths should help." He aims his sword at them.

その言葉をきいて、逃げて浅野、早くしろよ!あんたがここにいて何かできんのかよ!と吐き出す たつき。

Hearing this Tatsuki screams, "Run, Asano! Hurry! There's nothing you can do here!"

迷った末に逃げるケイゴ。追おうとするギンに追う必要はない、まずはこっちだと愛染。

Keigo hesistates, then flees. Gin is about to pursue him, but Aizen tells him it's not necessary. They will take care of things here first.

地面にへたり込んでどうしよう体動かないどうしたら━━と思うたつき。

Tatsuki sinks to the ground, unable to move, wondering what to do.

その状況の中、後ろか誰かの足が見えたとこで次号。

From behind we see somebody's legs. Until next week.

愛染と現世の友に忍び寄る人影!?新たなる危機となるのか、あるいは・・・!?

A figure sneaks up on Aizen and Ichigo's friends from the present world!? Will there be a new crisis, or possibly...!?

足は黒くなってるので誰かわかりません。

The legs are dark so you can't tell whose they are.

でもまさか水色だったりして・・・

Guest boost

spoiler for chapter 411

白苺をみて、消えたはずじゃと苺。本当に俺を支配したければ、次に会うまでしなねえよう気をつけろっていっ ただろと白苺。

Upon seeing Shirosaki, Ichigo comments, "I was sure you already disappeared." Shirosaki replies, "Only if you had truly controlled me then, but really, it was more like, 'we'll continue this fight next time'."

妙な仮面つけやがってという苺に残月がこの姿を自分でみるのは初めてだったなと、その姿でウルキオラを倒し たのだと教える。

"That's a strange mask you're using," says Ichigo, but Zangetsu tells him, "Well, it's the first time you've ever seen this form, but this is the form you used when you defeated Ulquiorra."

それに驚く苺にさらに、お前が恐れていたのはこの姿、自らの破壊衝動に心が圧殺されたこの姿になるのを恐れ て虚化ができないのだと続ける。

"Furthermore," Zangetsu continues, "This anxiety you feel is because of this form, that destructive impulse that you've crushed completely within your heart that became this is keeping you from using hollowification."

そしたそいつを倒せばいいのかよという苺に、違う、俺達二人だという残月。

"Then all I have to do is defeat him," says Ichigo. "No. You'll have to defeat the two of us," replies Zangetsu.

目の前で二人が融合。髪は白く、仮面はなくなり、左の角の部分だけが残り、目は片方だけ虚状態 。

The two of them fuses in front of him. His hair is white, the mask disappears, only the left side remains as Zangetsu, while the rest are the Hollow's.

本来、私達は二人でひとつ。どちらもおまえ自身の力だ、いくぞ苺!と叫ぶ。

"Essentially, the both of us are one. Both of us are your own power, then let's start, Ichigo!" he calls out.

空座町。たつき、どうしよう連呼途中で、あ、みちる下ろさなきゃ、だめだ間に合わないというと ころで

Karakura town. While Tatsuki is still chanting "What do I do" to herself, she drops Michiru and while saying, "It's no use, I won't make it"

誰かの攻撃が愛染の顔に。現われたのは観音寺でお待たせしました視聴者の皆さん!あなたのドン観音寺が帰っ てきましたよおおおおおとハイテンション。

Someone attacks Aizen's face. Then it shows Kanonji saying, "Sorry for making you wait, my dear audience! Your beloved Don Kanonji has come hooooooooooome!" in a really hammy way.

それを平然とした顔で何者だ君は?と愛染。当然無傷。

With a really calm face, Aizen asks, "Who are you?". Of course, he's completely unhurt.

私を知らぬとは無知なボーイだと!その後もハイテンションでしゃべるのを何しに来たのよとたつ き。

"If you don't know me, you must be really ignorant, BOY!" he continues the crazy chatting while Tatsuki asks, "Why are you here?"

二人で小言を繰り返す中で、観音寺も愛染の霊圧に耐えられなくなっていく。

While the two of them scold each other, it repeats the part where Aizen thinks it's admirable that Kanonji also withstood his reiatsu.

たつきはほら、早く逃げなって、あんたじゃどうにもなんないんだからというたつき。

Tatsuki is all, "Look, you have to go run now, even you can't do anything."

逃げる?このヒーローに向かっていっているのかね?無知なガールだ、教えておこうと観音寺。

"Run away? This hero that's you're facing? What an ignorant GIRL, let me teach you something," says Kanonji.

戦いから逃げるヒーローをヒーローとは呼ばんのだよ、続ける観音寺はそのまま人間ごときが私に触れれば存在 を失うぞという愛染に向かう。

"A hero who runs from a fight has no right to be called a hero," continues Don Kanonji, then faces Aizen and says, "that would be the same as losing my humanity."

それを誰かが止める。そこには、間に合ったわ、愛染、ギン・・・!という乱菊で次号。

And then someone says, "Stop it." Then Rangiku says, "I made it, Aizen, Gin...!" To be continued.

映画詳細はちょっとまっててくだしい

Just wait a bit for the movie details.

confirmed: alternative version from sheetz at FLOL

Quote:

白苺をみて、消えたはずじゃと苺。本当に俺を支配したければ、次に会うまでしなねえよう気をつけろっていっ ただろと白苺。

Ichigo looks at Shirosaki and says he should have disappeared. Shirosaki answers that he told Ichigo that if he really wanted to control him that he should take care not to get killed before they met again.

妙な仮面つけやがってという苺に残月がこの姿を自分でみるのは初めてだったなと、その姿でウルキオラを倒し たのだと教える。

Ichigo says that's a ******* weird mask. Zangetsu tells him it's the first time Ichigo's seen this form himself. It's the form that defeated Ulquiorra.

それに驚く苺にさらに、お前が恐れていたのはこの姿、自らの破壊衝動に心が圧殺されたこの姿になるのを恐れ て虚化ができないのだと続ける。

To a shocked Ichigo he says, "This form is what you were afraid of, that your own destructive impulses would crush your heart, and so you were unable to become a hollow."

そしたそいつを倒せばいいのかよという苺に、違う、俺達二人だという残月。

"Then I just have to defeat you," says Ichigo. Zangetsu replies, "Wrong, both of us."

目の前で二人が融合。髪は白く、仮面はなくなり、左の角の部分だけが残り、目は片方だけ虚状態 。

The two fuse together in front of him. Their fusion has white hair and no mask except for the left horn and one eye.

本来、私達は二人でひとつ。どちらもおまえ自身の力だ、いくぞ苺!と叫ぶ。

Originally we were two persons in one. Both are your own strength. "Let's go, Ichigo!"

空座町。たつき、どうしよう連呼途中で、あ、みちる下ろさなきゃ、だめだ間に合わないというと ころで

Karakura Town. Tatsuki is wondering what to do. She tries to put down Michiru, but it's no use.

誰かの攻撃が愛染の顔に。現われたのは観音寺でお待たせしました視聴者の皆さん!あなたのドン観音寺が帰っ てきましたよおおおおおとハイテンション。

Somebody attacks Aizen in the face. It's Don Kanonji. "Thank you for waiting, viewers! Your Don Kanonji has returned!!!!!!!!!" he screams excitedly.

それを平然とした顔で何者だ君は?と愛染。当然無傷。

Calmly Aizen asks who he is. Naturally he's unhurt.

私を知らぬとは無知なボーイだと!その後もハイテンションでしゃべるのを何しに来たのよとたつ き。

"An ignorant boy who doesn't know me!" Tatsuki asks what's he's doing there.

二人で小言を繰り返す中で、観音寺も愛染の霊圧に耐えられなくなっていく。

The two argue back and forth, and even Kanonji can't withstand Aizen's spirit pressure.

たつきはほら、早く逃げなって、あんたじゃどうにもなんないんだからというたつき。

Tatsuki tells him to hurry up and flee and that he can't do anything.

逃げる?このヒーローに向かっていっているのかね?無知なガールだ、教えておこうと観音寺。

"Flee? Are you speaking to this hero? Ignorant girl. I'll teach you."

戦いから逃げるヒーローをヒーローとは呼ばんのだよ、続ける観音寺はそのまま人間ごときが私に触れれば存在 を失うぞという愛染に向かう。

"A hero can't be called one if he flees from a fight." Aizen says that at this rate he'll lose his existence just like the humans.

それを誰かが止める。そこには、間に合ったわ、愛染、ギン・・・!という乱菊で次号。

But then somebody stops him. "I was just in time, Aizen, Gin...!" says Rangiku. Until next week.

Guest ooBah

Ehhh :( Oh well. Maybe he'll make an appearance soon :P

I don't get why Rangiku's appeared. Is she part of Aizen's group? If not, what could she possibly do against them?

Aizen has a fetish of triple Ds

Guest boost

spoiler for chapter 412

http://ichixhime.actifforum.com/

染 銀の前に立つ松本

Matsumoto stands in front of Aizen and Gin.

観音寺と松本の突っ込み文句の言いあい

Kanonji banters with Matsumoto.

観音寺、タツキ連れて逃げる

Kanonji tells Tatsuki to flee with Machiru.

銀 僕の知り合いがすいません~隊長~

Gin: Please excuse me and my acquaintance, captain.

愛染 ここで話すといいよ~~~

Aizen: You can speak here...

銀 邪魔でしょ~~~

Gin: We'll be in your way.

銀、松本を抱え飛ぶ ビルの上へ

Gin grabs Matsumoto and flies to the roof of a building.

松本 なんで愛染の下に?~~~

Matsumoto: Why are you serving under Aizen?

銀 乱菊邪魔や~~ 

Gin: You're in the way,Rangiku.

刺す?? 倒れてる松本

Does he stab her?? Matsumoto collapses.

走る観音寺 タツキ降ろして!!

Kanonji runs. "Tatsuki, drop down!!"

そこに刀を持ってるケイゴ

We see Keigo holding a sword.

刀は倒れてるアフさんから借りてきた

He borrowed it from Afro Shinigami, who had collapsed.

ケイゴは、愛染の霊圧を感じることが出来るようになったらしい

It seems Keigo is now able to sense Aizen's reiatsu.

布に両手結んでる一心パパ

Both Papa Isshin's hands are bound by a cloth.

口から血でてるイチゴ

Blood trickles down from Ichigo's mouth.

終わり。サーセイ★

The end.

Does anyone know in which Episode they continued the fight between Ichigo en Ulquoroui.

I watched the serie until the filler. I just heard from a friend that they fillers were stopped for quite some time.

Anybody know what episode is the start of the REAL series again?

Thanks a lot!

Archived