Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JENLEE

[ANIME/MANGA] BLEACH

manga threaddd :D

Let's Discusss

download1.jpg

Plot:

Bleach follows the adventures of Ichigo Kurosaki after he obtains the powers of a Soul Reaper (死神 Shinigami?, literally, "Death God") —a death personification similar to the Grim Reaper—from another Soul Reaper, Rukia Kuchiki. His newfound powers force him to take on the duties of defending humans from evil spirits and guiding departed souls to the afterlife.

Published by: Viz

bleach_manga.jpg

Bleach-bleach-manga-34482117-500-375.jpg

yay for this thread! i love how in the last chapter they so conveniently put numbers.. how if there are 10 they're doomed, and then you find out that there's 23 (counting aizen.. since hitsugaya said 10 with aizen)

^I go to Bleach7 for all my Bleach goodies

Btw, don't you find it weird that Aizen always walked around w/ those nerdy glasses in Soul Society but once he gets out he loses the glasses, too? Haha ANYWAY

Yeah can't wait for the next chapter. And I miss Gin. I wanna see more of Gin. :<

And Ichigo's friend is soooooooooooo funny. When he saw Matsumoto's boobs...HAHAHAHAHA

^I go to Bleach7 for all my Bleach goodies

Btw, don't you find it weird that Aizen always walked around w/ those nerdy glasses in Soul Society but once he gets out he loses the glasses, too? Haha ANYWAY

Yeah can't wait for the next chapter. And I miss Gin. I wanna see more of Gin. :<

And Ichigo's friend is soooooooooooo funny. When he saw Matsumoto's boobs...HAHAHAHAHA

^wow, thanks...

^I heard they're ending the anime at 64 episodes or something

I seriously hope they at least sign for a 2nd season then -.-;;

I heard that it's gonna be 70 episodes.

a bleach thread! horray

ch 198 out, well the RAW is.

damn gud i must say, don wanna give away spoilers tho until the scanlation is out =p

i can give a link to the RAW up if ne1 wants it