[ANIME/MANGA] BLEACH

Guest JENLEE

Guest georgieprod

Bleach 520: Killers Not Dead

omg shunsui is new captain!?! hes gona teach kenpachi the art of killing?!?! oh man this is great. the higher ups are afraid that once kenpachi learns the art of killing he might turn against soul society D: he has huge potential!!! this probably means he'll learn how to use his zanpakto xD

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

is this a thread for Bleach Anime too?? bcoz i couldn't find the anime thread.Anyway.. i just started to re-watching the series since i left it somewhere around ep200+ now im at 257.I cant wait to watch it all the way until 366, the end. But somehow i feel sad bcoz it's ended why the manga is still on-going(right?). Why they end it? Do you guys find it satisfying to end it just like that?  

Ah, I totally remember the days where I'd sit around and WAIT for the next episode of Bleach to come out.And when it finally did, I'd be jumping and dancing all over the place.Such good times.Seriously...it was my absolute favorite anime show.The funny thing is that the only reason why I watched it was because I finished watching Avatar: The Last Airbender and needed some more entertainment.They're nothing alike, but I guess you could say Rangiku's huge boobs lured me in. :)It's a shame it's already over, but I've stopped watching it long ago (too many filters) so I guess it doesn't matter.I'd read the manga but it's too difficult to find where I left off from the anime.Oh well.

• 2 weeks later...

georgieprod said: Bleach 520: Killers Not Dead

omg shunsui is new captain!?! hes gona teach kenpachi the art of killing?!?! oh man this is great. the higher ups are afraid that once kenpachi learns the art of killing he might turn against soul society D: he has huge potential!!! this probably means he'll learn how to use his zanpakto xD

are spoilers still being released?  I don't see it anymore, just straight up releases

• 2 weeks later...

Peace_UP said: OMGHIyori2U said: Any idea who (the dude who was trying to see Ichigo on the phone/monitor) was being restrained by Urahara and company?

What's going on here? The Fullbringers are still alive? All of a sudden they're good guys?

I know this is an old posting but I stopped reading bleach last year and only finally decided to catch up the other day. After reading back that chapter, I'm pretty sure that's Grimmjow at Urahara's place. Same Espada outfit and of course that swearing LOL.

But damn, I'm happy yet sad I'm reading bleach again. So much crazy battles and deaths going on.
It's also interesting Ichigo's mom's maiden name was already Kurosaki to begin with.
now I wonder if Isshin is the natural father..
I don't remember the Grimmjow slide, could you tell me what page and volume it was?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest t3atim3

I don't know about anyone else. But I wish the anime would catch up to them manga! They are so far behind. :( But as far as I've seen in the manga. I like the way things are going and there where surely some things in the newer chapters that I never saw coming. O_O
Edit: My mistake, I thought anime was still going. T_T

Archived