[ANIME/MANGA] BLEACH

Guest JENLEE

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest halfbreed

Just finished reading chapter 420! Damn, that was pretty awesome!

Ichigo becomes Getsuga itself, but it will cost him all of his shinigami powers. I wonder if he can still use his hollow powers still...

Damn power up looks bad-a$$!!!!!

^ Seems like the manga is going to end real soon. If Ichigo loses his shinigami powers, and there's no more Aizen to defeat, I don't see this manga continuing past this arc.

I'm guessing those final 2 pages, he just nuked Aizen into nothingness lol

Unless maybe ichigo becomes the main antagonist as he becomes consumed by the hollow powers?

Why else would getsuga be crying while trying to "protect" ichigo?

Guest shortstufflai

Can't wait for the next bloody chapter T_T.

I wanna know if Ichigo becomes normal again...

It would suck if this ended after this arc. OHSHC just finished... not this one too!

Guest ilovesunday

Seems like everyone's alive. I wonder if Gin is still alive though.

Wonder what happened to Ichigo.

My 2 guesses:

1. He becomes a hollow

2. The Hougyoku just found itself a new master in Ichigo.

Also wonder why Ichigo's feeling sorry for Aizen...

I have read very far ahead. Ichigo is going to lose his powers ... and....

Guest halfbreed

just read the newest chapter... kind of saddening...

And why is Aizen still alive? I thought that seal did him off already... The farewell between Ichigo and Rukia is so sad

:( coz everyone has powers except for him... I wonder if there is such a way to restore Ichigo's powers like when Ishida's powers were restored by his dad...

lol why is Gin the only shinigami dead (besides Tousen), yet Captain Commander Old Man literally took a nuke from his zanpaktou and only loses an arm. How retarded.

I'm going to guess that if the manga doesn't end here, that means Aizen's going to break out of that prison and things will start over again. And Ichigo will get his shinigami powers back through Urahara.

I wonder if Aizen can be killed by a powerful Quincy (*cough* Ishida's dad *cough*) though...

Archived