[ANIME/MANGA] BLEACH

Guest JENLEE

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's Ivan? Never seen him before. But he looks a little like Aizen (same with Ginjo lol)

Would be nice if Stark was still alive. He should be, considering that his gun was not destroyed...

looks like he's a Quincy. now that I think about it, the stuff he wears, as well as the ones in that group that met the captain, looks similar to Ishida's clothing. I like where its heading.

Guest knockblock

Final arc of the manga. While I'm sad it's going to end, I'm going to be peeved if Kubo doesn't explain Ichigo and Ishida's dads and how they came to know each other. He also needs to write in the history of Isshin and how he became a shinigami before he ends the manga.

Additionally, Kubo needs to address the Bankais we don't know and what happened to certain characters.

Additionally, Kubo needs to address the Bankais we don't know and what happened to certain characters.

yes! Bankai's I want to see:

Unohana

Kyoraku

Ukitate

Also would like to see

Yachiru's actual fighting abilities

if Zaraki ever learned how to call out his sword

and Sasakibe's actual skill (the 1st division vice-captain that everyone forgets) I always figured if he's the vice captain of 1st division, he must be strong. but all I've seen was him getting beaten quickly early in the Rescue Rukia Arc

• 4 weeks later...
Guest whodat

Nelliel :w00t:

I wonder if her 3 followers are close by  :D

Probably not, from the looks of it, the new enemy seems to have either killed or captured eveybody is Hueco Mundo. Btw this new enemy seems to be the fiercest enemy soul society has ever faced. From the battle reports, the shinigamis got their richard simmons kicked big time.

^ add Isshin and Urahara as well

well there goes any opportunities to see Sasakibe show off his skills.. <_<

Probably not, from the looks of it, the new enemy seems to have either killed or captured eveybody is Hueco Mundo. Btw this new enemy seems to be the fiercest enemy soul society has ever faced. From the battle reports, the shinigamis got their richard simmons kicked big time.

a bit confused from this latest issue.. are the two guys who did the reports and then died, arrancars who cooperated with the new enemy and gained quincy powers?

Isn't the leader of that group the King of Soul Society? The one Aizen was trying to destroy? Or needed his key or something to destroy? It's pretty confusing. It's really too bad that we won't be able to see this arc in the anime to better explain things.

Guest whodat

Yeah it really disappointing we won't get to see an anime of this arc. Hopefully, it'll be back after a very short break *fingers crossed*. They've really been cryptic as to the identity of the new enemy but I don't think he is the king of soul society because he wouldn't want to destroy his kingdom:

Soul Society is ruled by the Spirit King  who commonly leaves the running of Soul Society to the Central 46  Chambers and Nobles. The Spirit King lives in the Royal Palace in a  separate dimension in the very core of Soul Society, which is protected  by the Royal Guard.  The King does have a specific system of "speciality duties" which are  actively carried out but the exact nature of these duties is unknown. The dimension can only be opened with a tri-pronged golden key fittingly named the Royal Key. The location of this Royal Key is passed down verbally from one Gotei 13 Captain-Commander to the next, the current holder being Genryusai Shigekuni Yamamoto. According to Rangiku Matsumoto, no Shinigami has ever seen the king.

However, you never know. The guys who informed Yamamoto that Soul Society would fall hinted that the old man already knew who they were.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived