[drama 2006] Sweet Guy 스위트 가이

Guest ripgal

Guest krazie4adream

Kool i want to watch too!!!

Lee Da Hae was soo kool in My Girl..haha..and ERIC!! yay!! SHINHWA RULES!!

Shinhwa Changjo!!

Fighting!

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ericmania

I have a question .... Kim Beom Soo or Lee Bum Sooo will be rival of Eric ?

yes.He is rival of eric. in book lee bum soo is fake husband of lead female.

Guest roseltv

How about Yoon Eun Hye? I think she has a great chemistry with Eric. I watched them on XMan. They are just really compatible with each other.

Guest ericmania

How about Yoon Eun Hye? I think she has a great chemistry with Eric. I watched them on XMan. They are just really compatible with each other.

oop.!!! I forgot her.yeah.She is perfect with this charactor but now she has kbs drama.I think she can't accept this drama.

Guest chubbyone

Yes, it will be nice to see them together. :)

Guest ericmania

still no news of the lead actress?

come on now!!!

me wants to know!!!! :wacko:

No,MBC haven't confirm.now I excite who will be lead and second female. ?

Guest ripgal

it's so weird.. cos they should be filming by now.. since they plan to air it mid-september. and now there's no news yet, who's gona be the leading actress.. :o

Guest mizzlinhie

So no news about the main female cast yet? Hopefully it's Nam Sang Mi, she can pull off any character :) very talented actress.

it's so weird.. cos they should be filming by now.. since they plan to air it mid-september. and now there's no news yet, who's gona be the leading actress.. :o

yea that's what i thought too, didn't they say they're going to confirm the lead actress by the end of july???...hmmmm..stull hoping for kim jung hwa! :blush:

Guest love.

i really wanted to see eric with lee dahae, but i guess not :D anywhoos. i get to see his sexy butt on television so i'm not complaining ;)

++| ♡ |++

Guest ericmania

'Sweet Guy' drama was postponed coz have problem about script and etc.However I think it's good coz Lee DA Hae can accept if they postponed

Eric, Han Ji-Min, cast for lovers in 'Invincible Parachute Agent'

[JES Lee In-Kyung] Eric(27) and Han Ji-Min(24) was cast for the title roles of new drama, overcoming the misfortune of 'Wolf'.

Eric and Han Ji-Min will appear on the 'Invincible Parachute Agent'(Playwriting:Lee Sun-Mi, Kim Ki-Ho

/Directing:Lee Yong-Suk) of SBS TV which will be aired on the upcoming September 6. They try to play lovers role in a drama again 8 months after they experieced car accident during the shooting of

'Wolf' of MBC TV.

Eric was supposed to come back thic autumn being cast last May as the male title role of the 'Sweet Guy' which is produced by the production Opus 101. But Since the programming of the 'Sweet Guy' recently was postponed,he suddenly changed the direction on August 11 to star in the 'Invincible Parachute Agent'.

Han Ji-Min was still cast for a female title role at the end of July. Eric was treated as a top star, his gurantee is 20million won per time.

This drama is the sequel of the 'Super Rukie' of MBC TV which Eric starred in and made famous, will be aired after 'Come back Soon-Ae'. It will portray the successful episodes of rookies in secret information

agency.

Eric and Han Ji-Min is really going to practice script and go shooting.

loveeric @ubiquitouseric

Guest ericmania

So sad who have booked this tour coz Sweet Guy drama was postponed so this tour must changed too.

:: [info] Again! Tour package of Sweet Guy shooting.

http://www.frau-inter.co.jp/sweetguy.html

sweet.jpg

The schedule of the trip package,

Schedule 1 – Sep 14, 2006 (Thu) ~ Sep 16, 2006 (Sat)

Schedule 2 – Sep 29, 2006 (Fri) ~ Oct 01, 2006 (Sun)

Schedule 3 – Oct 19, 2006 (Thu) ~ Oct 21, 2006 (Sat)

Schedule 4 – Oct 27, 2006 (Fri) ~ Oct 29, 2006 (Sun)

Day 1 – from Japan to Korea

Day 2 – Visit shooting place of “Sweet Guy”, the description is ~

1. See Eric shooting “Sweet Guy” (about 1 hour)

2. Take group picture with Eric.

3. Gift with Eric’s autography on it and Sweet Guy’s OST.

Day 3 – Free schedule

希望の出発日を必ず、ご記入下さいませ。又、このツアーの東京発着地は成田空港となります。

1回のお申込みで代表者+同行者2名様までお申込みできます。

★8月12日 午前11時より募集開始!

神話“エリック”主演 最新ドラマ「スウィートガイ」撮影見学ツアー

今年に入って日本でも本格的に活動を開始した「神話-シンファ-」。

そのシンファのリーダーエリック出演最新ドラマ「スウィートガイ」の撮影がいよいよスタート!フラウインターナショナルではその撮影現場に先着400名様をご案内致します!普段見ることのできない彼の素顔を、間近で感じて下さい。エリックとの記念撮影やサイン入サウンドトラックプレゼントなど、このツアーのみのファン必見オリジナル特典盛りだくさんです。

エリックプロフィール

生年月日 1979年2月16日

身長 179cm

趣味 音楽鑑賞、ネットサーフィン

特技 クラリネット、サックス

個人活動 モデル

2000年10月 2001年S/Sソウルコレクションイ・シヌファッションショー

2003年3月 第2回コリアファッションワールドインソウルアンドレ・キムファッションショー’

映画

甘い人生(2005)、6月の日記(2005年)

ドラマ

僕は走る(2003年MBC)、火の鳥(2004年MBC)、新入社員(2005年MBC)

受賞

2004年MBC演技大賞 新人賞、人気賞

2005年百想藝術大賞 新人賞、人気賞

神話“エリック”主演 最新ドラマ「スウィートガイ」撮影見学ツアー開催日時

第1回 2006年9月14日(木)~9月16日(土) 第2回 2006年9月29日(金)~10月1日(日)

第3回 2006年10月19日(木)~10月21日(土) 第4回 2006年10月27日(金)~10月29日(日)

神話“エリック”主演 最新ドラマ「スウィートガイ」撮影見学ツアー スケジュール

日次 都市名 発着時刻 交通機関 日程 食事

朝 昼 夕

1日目 各地空港

仁川空港

ソウル   午前又は午後   航空機 空路ソウルへ

ソウル到着

到着後、ホテルへ(途中、免税店経由)

ホテル(泊) [×][×][×]

2日目 ソウル ★神話“エリック”主演 最新ドラマ「スウィートガイ」撮影見学!

・主演のエリックの撮影シーン見学

(所要時間約1時間)

・主演エリックと 参加者全員と記念写真

(グループ撮影となります。)

・参加者全員にエリックのサイン入り、ドラマ「スウィートガイ」 OSTをプレゼント!

・参加者全員にドラマ「スウィートガイ」 ポスターをプレゼント!

※現地事情により3日目に変更になる場合もあります。

ホテル(泊) [×][×][×]

3日目 ソウル

仁川空港

各地空港  

夕方又は夜

専用バス

航空機 出発まで自由行動

ソウル到着

到着お疲れさまでした

[×][×][×]

●食事条件:なし

●ご利用予定航空機:大韓航空・日本航空・アシアナ航空

●ご利用ホテル:スーペリアクラス/ホリデイ・インホテル又は同等クラス

デラックスクラス/ラマダルネッサンス又は同等クラス

神話“エリック”主演 最新ドラマ「スウィートガイ」撮影見学ツアー  旅行代金(ホテル/スーペリアクラス)

旅行代金 成田 関空 名古屋 福岡

09/14  出発 110,000円 108,000円 112,000円 108,000円

09/29  出発 118,000円 116,000円 122,000円 116,000円

10/19  出発 108,000円 106,000円 110,000円 106,000円

10/27  出発 116,000円 114,000円 116,000円 114,000円

★グレードUPプラン!(追加代金 15,000円にて)

●ご希望により、ホテルをデラックスクラスのルネッサンスホテルに変更受付いたします。

募集要領

こちらをクリックしてください

お申し込み方法

1 インターネットにてお申込下さい。

2 弊社より予約確認メールをお送りします。

3 予約確認メールを受取後3日以内にお申込金をお振り込みください。

4 正式申込となります。

■誠に勝手ながら申込書が未着(無効)の場合もしくは申込金のご入金が確認されない場合は申し込みを放棄したものとみなさせていただきます。

■正式申込された方には後日、渡航手続に関するご案内をさせていただきます。

■相部屋ご希望の場合、組合せは弊社一任とさせていただきます。現地での組合せ変更はお受けできません。希望の方がいらっしゃらなかった場合は一人部屋追加料金が発生いたします。

■撮影見学の時は見学範囲内で自由観覧となります。(お席の指定はございません)但し、グループ撮影の際のお席は現地にて抽選とさせて頂きます。

◆その他

■天候及びその他の不可抗力による、やむをえない事情等による興行中止の場合もあります。

■傷病・疾病に関する治療費(傷害・疾病・保険料)は含みません。

■出演する歌手等は本人又は事務所側の都合等により変更の可能性があります。

お問い合せ先

(有)フラウ・インターナショナル

〒540-0012 大阪市中央区谷町1丁目7-4 MF天満橋ビル2F

Tel.06-4791-2400 Fax.06-4791-2403

受付時間:10:00~17:00(土・日・祝を除く)

※お問い合わせはメールにてお願い致します。

E-mail:frau@frau-inter.co.jp URL: http://www.frau-inter.co.jp

●販売店:(有)フラウ・インターナショナル 大阪府知事登録第3-2306号

●企画実施:(株)アミューザ 国土交通大臣登録旅行業第397号

〒530-0001 大阪府大阪市北区梅田1-2-2-100駅前第二ビル1F

●現地取扱旅行社:(株)ワールドライン航空旅行社

●協力:(株)スプリングキャンプエンタテイメント

Source: innolife.net

Nang sang mi is really pretty even though she looked old in Sweet Spy. She actually look really pretty and young in Xman. I think she will match this role.

However since the lead female is not comfirm and the drama is postpone. I'm sad. HOpe they can start filming soon. Also, feel sad for the Japanese fan if the tour have to be cancel.

Guest ericmania

에릭, '신입사원 2' vs '스위트 가이' 출연놓고 고심 2006-08-14 09:15:00

200608140905131110_1.jpg

[마이데일리 = 장서윤 기자] 남성그룹 '신화' 출신 가수 겸 연기자 에릭(27)이 최근 드라마 출연을 놓고 고심중이다.

에릭은 당초 오는 9월말 방송예정인 SBS 월화드라마 '스위트 가이(극본 고봉황, 연출 김영민)' 출연을 확정지었으나 최근 '돌아와요 순애씨' 후속으로 방송되는 SBS 수목드라마 '무적의 낙하산요원(극본 이선미·김기호, 연출 이용석)' 주인공 제의를 받으면서 둘 중 한 작품을 선택해야 할 상황에 놓였다.

실제로 에릭은 지난 11일 오후 '무적의 낙하산요원' 첫 대본연습에 참여하는 등 이 드라마 출연을 거의 확정한 상태. 하지만 이미 지난 7월 '스위트 가이' 제작사측과 심도있게 출연협의를 한 바 있어 갈등이 일고 있다.

이에 대해 에릭측은 "아직 '무적의~' 출연이 확실히 결정된 것은 아니며, 16일쯤 최종결론이 날 예정"이라고 전한 바 있다. 그러나 '스위트가이' 제작사 오퍼스101측은 다소 당황스럽다는 반응.

오퍼스101의 한 관계자는 "에릭을 염두에 두고 9월 1일 촬영을 준비해왔는데 다른 드라마 출연 얘기가 들려 어떻게 해야할지 기다리고 있는 상황"이라고 말했다.

한편, 비밀정보기관에 입사한 신입사원들의 좌충우돌 에피소드를 담고 있는 '무적의 낙하산요원'은 2005년 MBC에서 방송한 '신입사원'의 후속편격인 드라마로 여주인공으로는 탤런트 한지민(24)이 일찌감치 확정됐다.

[최근 SBS '무적의 낙하산 요원' 주인공 물망에 오른 에릭. 사진=마이데일리 사진DB]

장서윤 기자 ciel@mydaily.co.kr

- NO1.뉴미디어 실시간뉴스 마이데일리(www.mydaily.co.kr) 저작권자 ⓒ 마이데일리. 무단전재&재배포 금지 -

Guest genn04

yeh....i'm so happy...eric and han ji min will be lovers in a new upcoming drama "Invincible" wow...so touching...a sequeal to "Super Rookie" wow...so interesting already...eric and ji min made their best in "Wolf"...but now they're back again...so Every Body.. Listen Up...lets get into it....and LET"S GET IT STARTED YEAH! COMMON' YEAH!

I love ERIC MUN our HERO.

Guest ericmania

에릭 이중계약 논란’ 제작사 “16일 공식 입장 밝힐 것”

20060814102510.703.0.jpg

신화 에릭의 이중계약 논란이 제기된 가운데 SBS ‘무적의 낙하산요원’(극본 이선미 김기호/연출이용석)의 제작사 측에서 오는 16일 공식적인 입장을 밝힐 예정이다.

‘무적의 낙하산요원’의 제작사인 LK제작단 측은 14일 “논란의 여지가 있을 수 없다”고 못박은 후 “에릭의 출연에 대해 아직 결정된 바가 없다. 지금 에릭을 비롯해 몇몇 남자 출연자들을 물망에 올리고 있는 상황”이라고 설명했다.

이어 “확정된 남자 주인공을 비롯해 드라마에 대한 전반적인 것을 정리해 오는 16일 공식 발표할 것”이라고 덧붙였다.

SBS측 한 관계자 또한 “에릭과 드라마 제작진과 어느 정도 호응이 맞아 출연에 긍정적인 반응을 보인 것으로 알고 있지만, 여러가지 문제들 때문에 확정되지 않은 상황”이라고 아직 확정된 바가 없음을 못박았다.

하지만 제작사와 방송사의 입장과 달리 이미 에릭은 최근 ‘무적의 낙하산요원’에 출연키로 결정하고, 대본연습에도 참여하는 등 촬영 개시를 위한 준비를 마친 것으로 알려졌다.

에릭이 이미 출연 계약을 마친 드라마 ‘스위트 가이’와 계약관계를 정리하지 않은 만큼 논란이 예고될 수 밖에 없는 상황이다.

에릭의 이번 행보는 야심차게 준비했던 ‘스위트 가이’의 방송사 편성 및 촬영 시기 등이 연기됨에 따른 것. 특히 자신을 연기자로 새롭게 인식시켜준 ‘신입사원’의 속편 격인데다 그 작품을 함께 했던 이선미 김기호 작가에 대한 믿음으로 출연을 감행한 것으로 보여진다.

이오 인해 에릭은 15일까지 ‘스위트 가이’ 제작진과 계약상의 문제를 해결한 후 16일 ‘무적의 낙하산요원’ 출연 계약을 마무리 짓는다는 계획이다.

‘불새’와 ‘신입사원’으로 가수에서 연기자로 성공적인 변신을 인정받았던 에릭이 어떤 행보를 보이게 될지 관심이 모아지고 있다.

이현 tanaka@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

8/15 [news] Eric Causes Controversy for, Overlapping Contracts with 2 Drama's

20060814114209.587.0.jpg

Shock with Overlapping Contracts for 'Sweet Guy' and 'The Invincible Parachuting Employee'

"Official Comment will be Released on the 16th"

Shinhwa's Eric has been caught in the middle of a controversial storm by being accused of signing 2 contracts at the same time.

Last June Eric had made the decision to star in the new upcoming drama by MBC, 'Sweet Guy'. However early this month Eric participated in the script reading of SBS drama slated to air in September, 'The Invincible Parachuting Employee' effectively dispersing the reality of starring in 'Sweet Guy'.

To make matters more serious, MBC has changed their plans to have 'Sweet Guy' follow weekend drama 'Naughty Women' and instead passed on the production to SBS. The probability that 'Sweet Guy' will follow SBS's current Monday-Tuesday drama 'More Stranger than Heaven' is high, which would then mean Eric would be starring in SBS dramas consecutively in September through a Mon-Tues drama and then a Wed-Thurs drama straight after in October, creating an unprecedented shocking situation.

Currently Eric's management has stated, "We will announce an official comment on the 16th" and is not revealing which of the 2 upcoming drama's Eric has signed contracts with. SBS has stated they too will official announce their side in one week.

Eric's management also added that "Eric did not officially sign on with 'Sweet Guy' so there is no real 'overlapping' contracts at this point in time".

'The Invincible Parachuting Employee' has been the focus of many due to it being created by the same makers of "Super Rookie" effectively making it a "second season" of the hit drama which cemented Eric's status as an actor and earnt him the "Best Male Actor" Award in 2004.

credits. ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translation) + Nocut News (source)

Archived