Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest Octopus__

CAN'T WRITE ESSAY IF I CAN'T CONCENTRAAAAAAATE. Why does that car's alarm go off at the SAME TIME EVERYDAY?! AHHHHH. I can't focusssss. I need some adderall.. or something.

If only I were there to help you...

HOW DARE THEY?!

When I go there today and get your things... they're going to hear me roar.

Just wait and see... They are not going to like it one bit.

I'm going to hurt them with words, like they hurt you.

But my words are going to make them wish they were dead.

How dare they hurt you...

Why does cancer have to take people away? :/

True love does exist. I'm glad that you met a guy who loved you till the end.

Even though he knew the outcome, he wanted to marry you.

It is unfortunate that you left us 4 days before your wedding...

I can't even imagine how heartbroken he must be.

R.I.P Dear Cousin. :tears:

Guest cinnachuu

I really do wonder where everything went wrong between us. We used to be so happy.

And now you've broken my heart on valentine's day, and left me confused, not knowing how to get my life back up and running again without you.

A month from today, we would have celebrated our 1 year anniversary.

blegh.

Guest iwantwonbin

don't claim that i'm disturbing everyone, when I've been there for 1hr already and no one has mentioned anything at all. If i'm apparently too loud , don't tell me to move, you don't own the public place... at least first ask to quieten down...  

WASN'T EVEN LOUD, WASN'T DISTURBING ANYONE ... its already so fudging noisy there anyway...

Guest BLOO♥

Ergh you and your pathetic excuses, please! do you hear yourself gosh.. just shut up! you're wasting mine and your time. 

I don't even know why I bother.. you're sucha bad friend. -______-'' ergh

Guest ketchup?

I was less than three minutes away from my university when a cop pulled me over -- FOR THE DUMBEST REASON EVER.

I was on the right lane behind a large van that was going 20 in a 30, so I signaled over to my left and the car on the other lane slowed down so I could get over. Hence, I signaled. There was a cop who decided that if he didn't see my signal lights, that means I never signaled. So basically, I got a citation for "failure to signal lane change" EVEN THOUGH I SIGNALED. #^#$^$&#!@#^^%%

Guest so-flyhigh

DAMMIT. WHY MUST I SUCK AT MATH FOR AN ASIAN ?! T ____ T

WHY MUST TESTS BE 80% OF MY GRADE?!

WHY DID MY TEACHER HAVE TO BE ABSENT TO GO TO A BOARD GAME CONVENTION?! 

~

Geez. I can be nice to whoever I want to be nice to. Just because you don't like someone doesn't mean I have to dislike that person because you hate them. The only reason you're getting all these attitudes from people is because of YOUR rude attitude. At least show some respect and consideration when people try to be nice to you. It's pretty sad how you get butt hurt because I have the power to say "no" to you. Everything doesn't revolve around you! I'm sick and tired of you criticizing my friends flaws when you don't even know them that well. 

~

Uhhh... I don't like hot dogs -___-