Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest Sweet.desire

I thought i'm going to get an early sleep tonight, but this

effin' entrepreneur paper is such a pain in the as*.

also, i got low grades in my trigo test </3

when will math love me?

Guest o________O

Had the past 10 hours to study, did I do any? Of course not, why?

Because I'm a lazy richard simmons.. I know in 2 days, after I fail that exam, I'm gonna rage that the exam was too hard.

LOL.

Guest o________O

Why does this bubble gum always bring over his drinking buddies to our flat? Why can't they stay at theirs? 3~4 times every john teshing week.. it's exam time and you're all loud as john tesh, laughing loudly, playing mini cooper music and messing up our kitchen. Do you not have exams? Or are you doing all those retarded courses that are all essay based which means you only have 1 exam per semester like all those other dumbasses.. seriously the world's not fair. These john teshing idiots are such a nuisance, I thought during exams, you weren't allowed to play music out loud etc. guess what? at some point every john teshing day, I hear music pumping through the floors below me and I don't think it's fair that I should have to travel to study at the library because you john teshing morons aren't considerate enough to do something or than enjoy yourself at everyone else's expense.

You're all a bunch of ignorant, selfish Tom Cruise. Have some decency and john tesh off out of my life.

Oh yeah, gonna fail my maths exam tomorrow, fantastic.

Edit: Those john teshing Tom Cruise are eating my food too, what a bunch of douchebags. How is it possible for someone to be so john teshing ignorant to let his friends go through everyones refrigerator and take what they please? Stop inviting your bubble gum friends over, if you want to party, go to their place, I'm not the only complaining about how noisy and messy they are, and stop john teshing smoking in your room and in the kitchen. Less than half the people in this flat are smokers (thank god), and anyone who does smoke, has the decency to go outside, I can smell the smoke coming from your room. You have no idea how much I hate you at the moment, you're a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Guest prisonerzero

Ah, so happy to know I have officially discovered the "ignore" button.

Although it would be better if there was blocking and nothing from a person would show up at all.

Not even a "would you like to read anyway".

I really wish to have my license right now.

I am so bored with having my permit.

I've already waited four years.

I don't want to wait that much longer!!!

And I'm still angry with the fact that my cat ran away on Halloween.

If he ran away because he was dying~, I would prefer he do it in my house so I could have at least said good-bye!

Guest Superstarrygirl

omg i don't want to go  back to school yet. im really dreading it but i would love to look forward to it. it's not even the schoolwork that's worrying but the social scene.

Guest princessberry

I think I have just um, answered a phone for my company, and i didnt deal it well -_- probably gonna receive a complaint :S 

but the person didnt tell me the detail or who is he actually looking for! T_T 

some more we have to companies with the same first time, for example A research and A services. The person mentioned A only.

mannnn. hopefully nothing happens, i dont wanna receive any complain before I leave!! D:

Dear Sneeze,

If you're gonna happen, just happen.

Don't put a stupid look on my face and leave it at that.

Sincerely, I look like an idiot.

Guest Kathy K.

How I hate being unable to give up my addiction to internet even when I KNOW I have to study for my mid-terms >___< It's been two days already, I'm like GLUED to that keyboard, I'm doing everything instead of studying. I don't know if it's the addiction that put my beloved subject aside or maybe that subject isn't that beloved I thought it would be.

I feel so weak in times like this. SO WEAK. I hate it the most. I'd like to be a workaholic... you gain something from it at least.

Guest Octopus__

I must have done something terrible in my past life to receive this much my happy poopoo. Karma maybe. Why the john tesh can't two complete adults learn to john tesh off and stay amongst their boundaries? How much common sense do they even have? I have my side of the room, yes. She has her side of the room, yes. HE DOESN'T john teshING LIVE HERE SO GTFO. You don't belong. I'm in a terrible mood enough to wring their necks in my hands and slice open their bodies.. except instead, I'm going to be a rational human being and talk to them about this. I might even say he isn't allowed in the room anymore.