Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

What a john teshing pinkberry. She hears my music playing and what the john tesh does she do? She john teshing turns up her john teshing emo richard simmons music. She john teshing always does that mini cooper when I'm around. Gah, no john teshing respect at all. And people always ask me why I seem upset or moody.

Guest .moony.

I'm so tired.

I feel kind of sick. I hav been havin breakfast n dinner for a whole week. I feel like theres no energy left in my body.

Trying to finish this by the deadline. I have absolutely no passion in what I'm writing, even rereading it is a pain.

I will prob get a bad score for this. But I'm just so tired and sick of all this.

I need to pull myself together. I really thought I was stronger than this.

Guest ilovepancakes

new one~ today was bad. i just wanted to kill all my classmates and my science teacher.

and this girl kept flashing everyone with her butt crack! i wouldn't look if she didn't always move to the spot i'm looking at!

she does it on purpose, i know. a girl asked her to pull her pants up and this butt crack girl acted like she couldn't understand english.

someone gotta tell the girl those boys are not interested. if anyone doesn't, i think i'll have to.

here i come world war 3. yeah, she gonna kill me~

and i got a 66 on a stupid english test about a book. what the hell, the other classes get to use the book for the test and my class doesn't.

my english teacher does not like me, i know it. she's always giving me weird looks.

i was reading this fanfic on winglin and there was this 'author' who posted an 'important' A/N about her hatred for Kara. And she thinks she's all that because of it!

Why can't people like her grow up already? She reminds me of a classmate.

some people are like that but they'll get whats coming to them dont worry okay

I hate my parents.  I really do...but then, I feel guilty because aren't we supposed to love our parents?  I guess some small part of me loves my parents (mostly out of guilt.)  99% of the time, I hate my parents.  Why is it taboo to hate your parents but it's okay to hate your husband or someone else?  If your husband hurts you, it's okay to divorce him, right?  So why is it not okay with your parents?  If they hurt you (whether physically or emotionally), shouldn't it be acceptable to divorce them and hate them?

My parents treat strangers better than me.  And, they don't care if they trash my image...as long as it makes them look better.  They spread lies about me, that even my relatives believe (because my relatives are too stupid and too quick to believe every word that drops from my parents' mouths.)  My grandparents believe I'm irresponsible, selfish, feel entitled to everything, can't manage money, ungrateful, and lazy...all thanks to my parents lies.

When I was young, I used to wonder if I was adopted...sometimes, I even hoped I was.  I'd notice my parents would treat me differently from my siblings.  I don't have a baby book, and I've only ever seen one or two baby photos.  Later, I started to wonder if maybe I was kidnapped.  It was the only thing that could help me understand why my parents treat me so.

And I know my mom wishes my cousin were her child.  She's "gorgeous", as my mom and even my aunts feel the need to splatter in my face.  Not just with that sentence, but with a long list of how she was gorgeous as a baby, in pagents, and even now.  Thanks for rubbing it in my face that I'm not and never was; I'm not even worthy of being told I'm pretty.  Straight away, my mom had to put my cousin's graduation photograph in a frame resting where everyone can see.  (Might I mention, that this frame had been empty for 10 years.  The other picture frames around it are empty and have been for over 10 years too.  Not one photo of me.)

My parents don't deserve my love, nor anything from me.  I'm not going to give them anything either.

Children don't get to choose their parents.  I didn't choose them, so why did they have me?  They had a choice.

awww its okay but you just have to ignore what other people say but if its your parents then that sucks but they really shouldnt do that to you i mean thats bad parenting if they do that to you  and for the pain im really sorry  that, that happens to you really im truely sorry

I still don't like the extreme and extensive demands for reviews. I understand if you want to know that people are reading or if there's something wrong with your story, but you don't have to force out silent readers like it's a sin to read and not comment . ><!

If you're that type of person then I assume you're just one of the plenty people I've met online (not necessarily here) who just write and post their stories in order to get praises.

dry.gif

If you don't even care about the quality of your fic, than why should I read it?

that is so true i mean if people want other people to read their stories i get it but if you insisit that you must give them a reply then that just means that you want attention

Guest ilovepancakes

So the other day i was sitting in class and the two people behind me are talking across the room and since im sitting in front of them their yelling in my ear. So i told the teacher (not a tatale tail) and they over herd me and then they started to get onto my case ya know saying that like she wasnt talking to me stuff and then i was geting mad but they kept ranting about it and by that time i was shaking really, bad like the inside of my body was literaly prickaly and stuff and i mean i was about to turn around and like hurt them alot. But i didnt because i didnt want to get into trouble but i mean i did turn around and tell them to shut up but like that was it and then when the bell rang my friends were like are you okay and stuff but i told them that i was alright. They told me no i wasnt and that i was shaking like a leaf and then i went to the dicaplene office to calm down and i had to stay there for like an hour and a half almost.

Guest LovTvxQ

i'm slowly losing my mind. things have been repeating since i was 9 and every time it happened, i fell so badly. no more time to lose, need to get a hold of myself and fix things.

Gah~Like poodoo seriously! I just find it so dangit annoying when people on facebook updates their status talking crap about their own parents/family. I mean, why the duck would you do that? That doesn't make you any hardcore better. That just makes you as bad. Why can't they just keep their family issues to themselves or outside of Facebook???? I just can't understand people these days. They'll update everything. LIKE EVERYTHING! EVERY SINGLE LITTLE PERSONAL CRAP ABOUT THEIR LIFE ON FACEBOOK! Ducking grow up! Facebook is to connect with your family and friends. Know your limits. Sheesh! XP

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Nyanko

I was so, so, so, so set on getting that scholarship...so set. So confident that I would get it. Even had OTHERS so confident that I would get it.

Only to not get it.

I hate feeling like a failure.

Guest Sweet.desire

It seems bad luck is all around me right now. I don't know what i did wrong :(

and i don't know what to do right now, i'm envious of those lucky people who get

to passed, but i dislike them because they're so boastful :\

and our school is torturing us with all the crappy school works. We're tired, I'm

tired. I just want to take a break from all of these.

When can I be happy again?

Guest MangoStar

I think I don't like you. You're shady as hell and don't even realize it. Shady and two-faced. If I see you I'll probably feel the urge to choke you or slap you.

Guest Destined2bebossy

Just got done with a long "family meeting" ...

Don't try and make it seem like your looking out for everyone when your just being selfish! The stress that I have been under lately is.....

I am not a smoker but this past week had me really itchin for a cigaret.