Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

I still have so much homework left.

I know i'm in deep mini cooper if i don't finish both homework but i'm somewhat clueless on what i should be doing for 1 and anything related to the other 1 just hurts my brain.

Besides , my dad just said i can just retake O'level again.

If i skipped school tomorrow teacher will definitely find trouble. I obviously won't be able to finish everything tomorrow.

I know all of my worries won't matter next year or even in the next month.

But they are bugging the john tesh out of me right now.

Sometimes I just want to hang myself or just go crazy and beat myself bloody.

All this frustration.

Guest toomanytrucks

I've had to go to the post office, which is 30 minutes away today, THREE times.  No one else could go for me mostly because they were making dumb excuses.  Um, sorry for giving you people jobs and whatnot but you are not all so special that you can't run out for me when I AM the head honcho.  GOSH!

Guest happyhihi

omg people are trying to freaking study here. take your video outside the room. or better yet, use earphones.... simple as that. don't assume everyone is listening to music when they study lshflkshgriuehlg oh yea, and SHUT UP!!!! some people.....

Guest toomanytrucks

I'm so angry that he just does not understand what I'm trying to say.  Repetition will kill us all.  He thinks I'm trying to undercut him but he's being so selfish and dumb.  This isn't even the point.  How did I wind up with this person in my life.

Guest queenster

So today I go to my law class and this Donkey of a teacher snaps at me and my friend when i turn to ask( i whispered) her one question.

She goes on to rant about how "disrespectful" and threatens saying

" I will get back at you guys".

Like what is this lady's problem.

A quarter of the class was texting, others had their headphones plugged in and 50% of the class are still stuck on the super bowl and she only decides to yell at us two.

UGH!

Guest Octopus__

Crying in public, let alone the library, during the middle of midterm week because I can't find any other place to do it. Such miserable and lonesome thoughts. I didn't do anything wrong and I get.. this sunken and guilty feeling in me. Thanks. You're supposed to be my boyfriend, but sometimes you're a bit insensitive. Doesn't help that I'm on my period so I'm just a basket case. I can't even focus on this research essay that's due in six days. I can't seem to pull myself together. I think people are looking at me while I'm having my breakdown. I have problems.

Guest .moony.

I cant push myself anymore. I've lost all motivation and now im just so empty and dead...im doing not very well in school, and this is the first time. i just cannot find any interest in these subjects...i dont know why the hell im doing this major...but its too late to change now.

sigh i wish someone could give me a push, or some aspiration...i just need something to hold onto...

What do you mean by "being more loving, expressive, and more caring in general" What the hamburger??!!!! first of all, I don't want to give you problems so I keep them all to myself, and even cry myself to sleep sometimes because I'm trying everyday to become a better person. Sorry if I can't be all honey and rainbows but you didn't exactly do anything for me to act that way, and I'm not like others who like to act all innocent and caring because they want to place themselves on your "good side", sorry but it's not on me to act that way, because I don't feel comfortable doing it, and btw I AM caring!! if not, what have I been doing all this time!!??? I don't yell at you, nor complain, mini cooper!! I don't even ask for anything while others do and I'm always worrying about you. (who do you think feels hurt and heartbroken when seeing you going away, and who thinks about what to buy for you when we go to the store, but of course I leave someone else take the credit for that) this is what makes me feel frustrated, not everyone "cares" in the same way, and I have a deep care for everyone around me so this that you said to me hurts a Whale =( I don't even know what to tell you because you should know I'm very shy. But I guess I can't help it if you feel that way, It's ice cream frustrating D=!

Sorry for the long post =.=;;

Guest AceFondu

Why Cant You Just Follow Directions?!?!?!? You are just being lazy and so stubborn. Take one step at a time and practice hard... You are giving me so much stress... Its so simple.... Just do it and your done... and dont put on that fake smile in front of me... You think its my fault? Its clearly yours...

Guest o________O

What's with fat asses who complain on the bus?

Yesterday as I was going to class, the bus was pretty filled, meaning that ANYONE with even an average build could get past quite easily. The bus stopped, these two fat asses struggled to pass everyone as all the seats were taken. As they were passing everyone else who was standing, they were complaining to us saying "Can't you move down the bus?!" in an annoyed/angry tone (as I said before, there was NO john teshING ROOM). Ignorant fat Tom Cruise, hey that lifestyle is your choice and I don't judge you for it, just don't take it out on us normal sized people because you're too john teshing lazy to get off your fat richard simmons and hit the gym. In all honesty, if there were less of you, it would make the world a much better place in terms of efficiency. The only people that are happy with your existence are fast food companies and manufacturers of XXXXL clothes.

I don't hate fat people, I hate fat people who make dumb excuses and take their frustration out on others.

My fingers were stepped on yesterday and the pain stunned like a pinkberry. Luckily, none of them broke. So next time, watch where you're stepping.

For goodness sake, there's tissue everywhere so blow your john teshing nose. I don't want to hear you sucking up yo boogers every 2 seconds. Gross.

I hate having tiny pieces of bones in my food. I feel like every time I take a bite, I might break a tooth or choke.

Disappointed in humanity. I can't believe these girls I know would say something horrible to someone. Let go of pride will ya? Learn how to love people...don't use them for your own good...ARGH. Fake friends makes me angry.

And I received bad news from my dad's side of the family. My cousin died because of colon cancer. From what I remember, she was a sweet, young and pretty girl. She's older than me...I never really got to know her well because we live in different country...but I really hope she'll rest in peace. I don't know why cancer have to overtake your weak body...I don't know why...Praying for you always...

:tears: