Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

I hate my workplace.

Yesterday I was late to work because I wasn't informed that I was supposed to closing - Tuesdays are usually my days off. The boss decided to only tell one person about the new schedule, so how the hell would I know I was supposed to be working on Tuesdays from now on? Also, they're so inconsiderate to their employees. Every time they - the boss and owners - lose some stuff, they blame it on us - the employees - when they're the last ones to touch the item. They talk big about customer service when they often richard simmons off customers who will then decide to no longer return. Plus, we are the ones who have to provide customer service because we are the ones who face the customers, so they should give us credit for actually making customers return. I'm positive if the boss and owners were the ones working with customers, they will already be out of business. I know it's a job and I shouldn't take it personally, but it's annoying to go to work each day and feel as though I did something wrong when I didn't. They just like to find little things to complain about and make it seem like it's our fault - never theirs. I don't even want to go work today.

Guest .moony.

I feel so alone today.

Lately things have been so bad, too many break-ups with friends whom I was really devoted to, but they just didn't really give a mini cooper about me.

I don't even want to try anymore. Everytime I put my best efforts into a friendship, they just fell apart in the end. As if it's inevitable.

I may have changed appearance-wise compared to 4-5 years ago, but my personality remains the same. Why can't people take the time to get to know me, instead they just judge a book by its cover.

Feel so tired...knowing I have to be stronger but why am i still so sensitive and emotional...>.<

"Your words, words, words, those cruel words

the words that make me cry, the words that kill me

Everybody's breakin' breakin' breakin' me down..........."

Guest shyangel2793

freaking pissed off right now. like seriously. i tried to download stuff for my mom on her iphone. but something happened and most of her stuff got deleted like her contacts. okay it's my fault for letting that happen but she kept saying unrelevant stuff to me like i'm stupid or i can't do anything. first of all she asked me to do it first and i said that i would do it for her. it's not like i randomly took her phone and let it happen. and plus she kept rushing me to do it like, "is it working? are you done?" i told her to wait, it's not that hard. just have a little patience. it's not the end of the world so there's no point of rushing. like seriously. by the way, i was doing in from my computer to her phone. so i have to try to find the info on my computer. she's going to the verizon store tomorrow but seriously. it's not like i let it happen. she asked and i was willingly to help. yes i know i should've been more careful but she could've waited since my computer was still loading and stuff. yes i would be mad too but blaming me for that was like....what the heck kind of thing. ugh joiajfoia so mad right now.

Guest kisschu

I feel as if I always rant about school but really. I hate that feeling when you are prepared for a presentation and then everything that could go wrong does and it wasn't your fault. I'm ready to get out and vent my frustration at home, I just want to be by myself.

Guest eliteBQSS

Dear Face Wash Commercials, nobody actually splashes their face with water like that. Sincerely, my whole damn bathroom floor is wet.

Guest .moony.

I feel down because I guess he really doesn't have me in his heart. We have fallen into friendzone...or maybe he never really had me in his heart before.

My best friend is pretty so everytime we hang out with guys I like, she'd capture their attention...I know it's not her fault but...it's like no matter how hard you work you will never be able to catch their attention like pretty girls do, even when they don't have to put in any effort.

Dunno why but I feel down just thinking about it...it always happens with pretty much every guy I know. It's funny cuz I usually don't pay attention to good-looking guys, but rather average guys but who are kind and genuine. I wish a guy could notice the same thing about me. Haiz I really will be forever single :(

Feeling so unmotivated to do coursework right now....I'm already very behind.

Guest f0reveralways

UGH. I'm so unproductive. I've gotten nothing done ALL DAY. Heck, I even took a 4 hour nap -________- this is why I fail all my classes! sjklfjsdklfjslkfjasfla

Guest 5bchm

I can't believe I'm not getting heat for another night again! I'm freezing in my place. Its going to be a pain to take a shower now.

You're a 45 year old woman! Why the hell are you asking a 21 year old to fix your llife, marriage and feel the pain of being a mother?

If you can't even fix your own life. How do you expect anyone else to know how? Especially someone that has idk...24 years less experience in life than you!