Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest finesse.

Everyone seems to be stuck on whether people are a combination of wolf & lamb. They've ignored the salient fact that you said it was a question. In their rush to gain points the process of thinking of the implications such as morals & ethics has been ignored.

I find it interesting that people are reluctant to address this question. Yet aren't the concepts of yin-yang and a person having male-female characteristics just different versions of the wolf/lamb equation?

If a person lives a "righteous" life, they do rely on their morals, ethics, and probably more so on social mores/values. But has the wolf been tamed? You just have to look at Wall Street tycoons who give the appearance of being generous benefactors (the lamb) while being ruthless in the boardroom during hostile takeovers (the wolf). When does generosity of spirit morph into greed? Look at coaches who tout the "student athlete" but bares his fangs in the locker room before the big game? Or even worse, the parent who uses his own child to gain personal prestige by getting him into the most prestigious schools--from preschool to college. To them discrimination be damned.

Sorry, but I don't subscribe to the theory that the wolf has been tamed. He lurks in all of us, waiting for the opportune moment to attack his prey. Think of those misguided fools who brought hybrid wolf puppies into their home. Cute at first, but their owners discovered the primitive side was just under the hide.

Guest leehyori2

What's more scarier than ghosts are real people. Real people hurt you mentally and phyically. It scars you for as long as your can remember it. I would like to ask you, do you feel good? Do you feel good taking 70% of the money? This is four figures and you might think it's small money but its alot for me. Your shifty mastermind dealing really worked. Are you proud?

What I can't believe is that you did this all in the first week of uni where it was my first time in uni.

I am stressed, tired & unwell. I am not eating proper food and not getting enough sleep.

Guest o________O

People don't give a mini cooper about each other, they're only looking out for themselves.

Everything's so irritating, I can't remember the last time I enjoyed life. I need a break.

Guest 5bchm

I'm richard simmons mad! I can't believe you didn't fax that damn paper right away! After you made me email it to you on that day! I can't believe that, now my credit rating is going to be f screwed!

I'm so richard simmons mad. Why is it whenever I talk to you, I'm getting so richard simmons mad? I hate how you try to control me! I hate how you try to make me do what the john tesh you want. I am not young and I'm john teshing glad I'm not living under your roof. I don't want to move back! I hate it when I'm there, I have no independence. I like my independence here even though its lonely. At least I can leave the house any time I want without you probing me. I am how old already. I'm richard simmons mad.

I hate how you dare try to check up on me. I'm so mad about that. I really really don't want to move back in that house. I rather stay here.

I was hoping for fun girls night downtown tonight with my best friends but no. One of them decided to get in trouble with their mom and the other decided to not go since the other one got in trouble. I'm beyond pissed at both of them, especially the one who won't go now because my other friend isn't going. I even offered her a ride if she still wanted to go but she's like "nah." cool man. i'm probably just a piece of crap to you guys. -___- you guys suck. 

Guest susii

You john teshing prick. If you want to stay out all day doing nothing but chat with yo disrespecting friends, who by the john teshing way, you see every john teshing day at school and text every john teshing minute, then get yourself a john teshing ride home, pinkberry. Don't even pay for gas, mini cooperhead.

Guest Jywny

I don't have that much time left, I need to find her soon, one after another is being snatched in front of my eyes. But where? I've been looking and looking, I'm starting loosing hope, its like i'm always the other guy, I have enough of this

I hate how my cousin always has this sneaky, thief-like characteristic...for example,

She takes my tank tops (without permission)--and even dares to take pictures in it and post it in public! Of course I'm gonna see that, you idiot.

She takes my scarf and stuffed it in her basket. Good thing I saw it.

She takes my shorts. My SHORTS. Okay...I thought taking my tank top was disgusting enough. But now my shorts!?

She is planning on taking my boots (she's packed it with her stuff) that I bought with my mother's money for over $60. Do you know how hard my mom works!? Do you know my mom doesn't make as much as your mom? I was not expecting you to take my stuff while I was away. That is john teshed up as hell.

AND

She is always lying to her mom, telling her she's doing this or that--NO. I know better than that. Everyone else knows better than her mom. Since when does a teen need $200 to buy a book?

I don't believe her. I don't believe this. How can we be related?

I just want to go home. I miss my high school friends. I miss my family. I miss my best friend and her family. Been in college for almost 7 months now and there's only one person i feel comfortably talking to. I miss being about to speak freely without worrying about what people think of me. I don't want to live with a person who gives me the stink I every single time she sees me. 

Two deaths in one week. I don't either person, but they were close with many people that I know. 

I need to stop trying to comfort people because I obviously suck at it. I already pushed away one friend and I think just pushed away another. 

People need to realize that therapy isn't a bad thing and really does help if you find the right person/ people to support you. Let people know what's up; if they're a real friend, they won't think of your problems or listening to you is a burden. 

Anyways, R.I.P in paradise; both of you will be forever missed.

Guest finesse.

You are neither so righteous, nor so saintly as you believe yourself to be. Never in my life have I been so insulted, my character so thoughtlessly slandered. And by you of all people. How could you presume to know anything about me?

Guest kisschu

So I originally thought today was a good day but all my happiness had been ruined because of one factor of my clumsiness. Tripping on some invisible liquid and falling on my knees and butt in front of many people were not planned in my activities today. To make it worst it was during passing period after lunch and there were other students walking in the halls. It obviously does not help when some little freshmen kids laugh at you. The thing is that I never am a clutz in public ever. I dunno, I think all this just happened because my day was an extremely good day in the beginning. Life's not fair sometimes... When everything is finally going well it always finds ways to knock ya back down.

Guest 12stilettos.

The belief in miracles is the attempt to deny the Law of Identity. It is the claim that the Law of Identity may appear to be true here on earth, but elsewhere it is not so binding. The belief in miracles is an attempt to deny that reality is absolute. It is a belief in the Primacy of Consciousness. A belief that reality does not really constrain us, and if we hope enough, our whims will change the world. It is an evasion of reality, and it's sad.

Guest narsha-doll

I hate people telling me "there isn't anything wrong with you". If there wasn't then why am I alone now? Why don't I have people to talk about my interests with? Why am I being ignored?

I am a fool because with some people they can mess me around and I will still come back just like the fool I am.

I gave myself an event countdown for some people, trying to hold contact off until then...I'm so alone it's hard.

Guest BossCharisma

Settling for the usual timeline won't get you to your dream job. People who succeed are those who put in the work to be the best and be noticed. Ambitious chicks refuse to get stuck in any one position for too long. Only by seeking out new challenges can you conquer a new career territory.