Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

so i'm overacting,seriously over what?

the batteries are out=i broke the bloody thing.

yeh i should admit fault :), but you know what i hadn't had a great day. so no, i felt like telling you the truth of the fact.

yeh, i called you crazy, because the truth is just so obvious. IT WAS out of battery,you were the one overeacting because i wouldn't admit fault.

And went looking for the backing at your order.WTF you don't mention when you found it and just let me search the whole time.If i didn't go check, you were going to let me look until i explode.Don't need to ask,you weren't going to admit fault.

Guest o________O

Why do you even bother to own a phone? It's always the same excuses, no credit, no battery, away etc. What the hell do you even spend your credit on..

And you, I've been friends with you for about 7 years, and then you meet "her", whom you've known for no longer than 1 year. I thought we were good friends, my doubts are growing further about our friendship, the fact that you can just ignore me for that FAKE pinkberry. Are you stupid? Can't you see that she's fake as hell? She's trying to take all of, what money you have left. I don't tell you this stuff because I know you won't listen and reject my advice, seriously, just dump her and get it over with. She's a rude, fake, annoying pinkberry. And lose the attitude, who do you think you are? You're so far up your own richard simmons even though you don't have a john teshing clue. It's irritating as hell, clearly the word "humble" has never crossed your mind, I don't even know why you've developed this attitude. It's honestly disgusting.

So much for "friends"..

i worked so hard for you and stood by you for 5 years! 2 out of those 5 years i became your manager and my whole life changed. i changed into a different person both positive and negative. i endured the stress and tears that came with the job, but i worked harder to be a better manager. i've always been loyal and never said anything bad to you, but this time is the last time i will ever be miserable for you and your store again!

you just lost the best employee you had!

Can't believe how much mini cooper I got because of some cursed person that entered your life. Its true, when you, you stupid idiot decided to get back yesterday, do you realise how much mini cooper this caused me!?! I screwed up my assessment and was deeply embarrassed. My supervisor's wife broke her wrist and needed an operation. My assessment time had to be changed and this screwed up the timings so I was so stressed out. My co-worker arrived late for the assessment because they accidently locked the car keys in the house. Our friend got food poisoning and was vomiting in the toilet. The computer for the chart broke down so one less test room. My supervisor got a parking ticket just so that he can come for the assessment.

What a rather infelicitous day this was! All thanks to the curse you brought in my life. Do you want me to thank you? I told you how many times. I don't want this negative energy getting to me. What the john tesh, really. I tried already to be positive until you bring this negative mini cooper because of your own selfishness. You are the cause of my screwed assessment because of what you did to me. You should be so happy, right. After all I have done for you, you pay me with hurting my feelings countless times, screwed with my assessment, caused me loneliness on the most important holidays of the year for just one dirty pinkberry. I hope you are happy.

Guest o________O

Don't make a promise if you're not going to keep it, or at least have the decency to tell me you can't make it. It's one thing being 10mins late and another when 1hour and 30mins pass with no contact.

I'm done.

Valentine's day is not a real holiday fosho! It's just an excuse for guys who treat their girlfriends like princesses, which is crap because that's the way they should be treated every day of the year.

xp

Guest SUMM3RxBABii

I feel the pressure now. I want to go to Syracuse so bad. I feel like im falling behind in classes and i hate coming late all the time. wtf is wrong with me

Guest o________O

I'm a total waster now, skipped 90% of classes this week, no legitimate excuse, I'm a lazy bastard, john tesh this mini cooper.

I don't care anymore..