Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Cha Tae-hyun X Jo In-sung 'Accidental Business' ends, records the highest ratings in the final episode

spacer.png

The viewer rating for the final episode of TVN's "Accidental Business," which aired at 8:40 p.m. on the 6th, broke its own record, surpassing an average of 7.2%, up to 9.7% based on households in the Seoul metropolitan area, an average of 6.4% and up to 8.1% based on households across the country.

The men's and women's 2049 ratings, which are targeted for tvN, also broke its own record with an average of 4.3%, a maximum of 5.1% in the Seoul metropolitan area, an average of 4.0% and a maximum of 4.7% nationwide, ranking No. 1 in the same time slot including all channels. (Cable, IPTV, satellite integrated pay platform standard / provided by Nielsen Korea)

The original store owner made a surprise appearance as the last guest, drawing images of Cha Tae-hyun and Jo In-sung wrapping up their operations over the past 10 days.

The two were clumsy and unfamiliar owners at first, but they gradually became part of Weon-ri, interacted with customers, cried and laughed, and received support from viewers as they were reborn as true store owners.

http://www.breaknews.com/sub_read.html?uid=804573

spacer.png

• Like 1

TvN's 'Unexpected Business' wraps up with highest rating

spacer.png

Cable channel tvN's reality show, "Unexpected Business," featuring A-list actors Zo In-sung and Cha Tae-hyun, wrapped up Thursday with its highest viewership rating.

The 11-episode show recorded a 6.4 percent viewership nationwide and 7.2 percent in the Seoul metropolitan area, according to Nielsen Korea.

In the program's last episode, Zo and Cha, who had been running a supermarket in a small town in Gangwon Province for 10 days, bid farewell to their regular customers. Singer Hong Kyung-min, a close friend of Cha, also joined the episode and put on a performance for them.

The show premiered on Feb. 25 with a 4.1 percent viewership rating nationwide. The ratings increased thanks to the chemistry of the cast members and the heart-warming stories they delivered. It also invited several guests, including actors Yoon Shi-yoon and Dong Hyun-bae, boosting variety for viewers.

"The show presented a moment of healing for me," an internet user commented.

Another wrote, "I could see a more authentic sides of the top actors guests ― I loved the way they interacted with their customers."

"Unexpected Business" was the first reality show for Zo, whose acting career spans over two decades. It was helmed by Yoo Ho-jin, who formerly produced KBS's popular variety program, "2 Days & 1 Night."

Zo debuted as a model in 1998 and began forging his acting career in the teen series, "Hakgyo 3" (2000). He rose to stardom after starring in many dramas and films, including the melodrama, "That Winter, the Wind Blows" (2013).

Cha made his showbiz debut in 1995 and has appeared on several hits including the movies, "My Sassy Girl" (2001) and "Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds" (2017).

https://m.koreatimes.co.kr/pages/article.asp?newsIdx=308454

• Like 3

Jo In-sung's last business day, from simple humanity to responsibility and consideration

spacer.png

Actor Jo In-sung successfully finished his last business day.

In the final episode of tvN's entertainment show "Unexpected Business," which aired on 6th, Jo In-sung was seen finishing his business at a rural supermarket in Woncheon-ri.

Jo In-sung was the first to wake up early in the morning even on the 10th day of business, preparing the ingredients needed for the lunch business and showing off his sincerity until the end. In the meantime, he has expressed his gratitude to the residents of Woncheon-ri and left an autograph in return, creating warmth.

As it was the last business day, regular customers visited the supermarket on this day. Jo In-sung showed his friendliness by sitting next to grandmothers nicknamed Chirp and Kabul.

Recalling his first meeting with each of the customers who visited the supermarket, he also showed off that he had a strong bond with the residents of Woncheon-ri.

When Hong Kyung-min raised the mood at the supermarket as a special guest, regular customers also asked Jo In-sung to sing. In response, Jo In-sung sang 'Best Bee' enthusiastically and showed a pleasant charm.

The last customer was the real boss of Woncheon-ri Supermarket. Jo In-sung, who noticed that she was the real boss, was so emotional when asked, "Aren't you tired until late?" He quietly left the store and shed tears, which also made viewers cry.

In addition, Jo In-sung not only continued his conversation that felt an affectionate bond even though it was his first meeting with the real owner, but also delivered a warm impression to viewers when he said to the real owner, "Please give us a hug."

Cho In-sung successfully wrapped up his first fixed entertainment show, "Unexpected Business," imprinting the hidden charm of " Human Jo In-sung," which had never been seen anywhere before.

In addition to conveying laughter with his sensuous comments and sense of humor, he has been moved by his simple and humane aspects such as his warm personality and consideration, and the responsibility and sincerity of silently taking charge of his work, which has been praised as "a rediscovery of Jo In-sung."

http://www.breaknews.com/sub_read.html?uid=804600

• Like 1

Actors who are also paid fantastically per episode

spacer.png

Jo In Sung

Jo In Sung is the third highest paid actor with around IDR 1.31 billion per episode.

The last drama he starred in was Its Okay That's Love which was released in 2014.

In addition, he has also played in the dramas The Wind Blow and What Happened in Bali.

Jo In Sung was born in Cheonho-dong, South Korea on July 28, 1981. He is 184 cm tall.

https://selebritalk.pikiran-rakyat.com/k-star/pr-1591907510/bukan-cuma-kim-soo-hyun-hyun-bin-dan-jo-in-sung-juga-dibayar-fantastis-per-episodenya?page=5

Wow soompi forums is different compared to back in the days! I wasnt able to find a Unexpected Business thread in the variety section so I can directly to Jo In Sung’s page! So glad their last ep wrapped up nicely with the ratings. I hope there will be a season 2 and so forth. It’s a very heartwarming variety. The residents make the show funny on its own. I love the feeling that I also got to know the village residents and cha Tae Hyun + Jo In Sung along with their special guests a bit more. You just can’t help but do a good job. I’m sure Jo In sung’s red snow crab ramen is being replicated XD I would also be shocked and grateful to have well known artists to be in my hometown for a few days. That just doesn’t happen normally. I love the concept and I hope it continues! 

• Awesome 1

Hi! I have been a JIS fan for the longest time but this would be my first time posting anything related to fangirling. Anyway, I came across this Korean Actors 200 campaign and I think every A-list actors are there except JIS. Would anyone here know why? I just really dont understand the way they selected the list cause even if JIS has not been active in dramas for a while, he still has done good movies for the past decade. Thanks in advance for any info! :fullofhearts:

Edited by Apple4390
Deleted unnecessary parts
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Apple4390 said:

Hi! I have been a JIS fan for the longest time but this would be my first time posting anything related to fangirling. Anyway, I came across this Korean Actors 200 campaign and I think every A-list actors are there except JIS. Would anyone here know why? I just really dont understand the way they selected the list cause even if JIS has not been active in dramas for a while, he still has done good movies for the past decade. Thanks in advance for any info! :fullofhearts:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm so sorry. I was not aware JIS was not included. 

Here's what I read:

"The Korean Film Council unveiled a special website to introduce 200 actors that represent the present and future of Korea’s movie scene on Monday. The move is aimed at better introducing prominent Korean actors to movie fans both at home and abroad. 

The list of 200 actors is based on whether they had been featured in the hit films, whether they had been awarded at major film festivals, how many independent movies and international projects they worked on, among other factors." 

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/2021/03/15/entertainment/movies/Korean-film-council-Korean-actors-200/20210315190400361.html 

It may be that his site has not yet been published? There are still some open spaces left, although I can't see his name in the "masterlist":

http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/eng/kofic/200_actors/Ahn_Seohyun.jsp

• Like 1

16 hours ago, agenth said:

I'm so sorry. I was not aware JIS was not included. 

Here's what I read:

"The Korean Film Council unveiled a special website to introduce 200 actors that represent the present and future of Korea’s movie scene on Monday. The move is aimed at better introducing prominent Korean actors to movie fans both at home and abroad. 

The list of 200 actors is based on whether they had been featured in the hit films, whether they had been awarded at major film festivals, how many independent movies and international projects they worked on, among other factors." 

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/2021/03/15/entertainment/movies/Korean-film-council-Korean-actors-200/20210315190400361.html 

It may be that his site has not yet been published? There are still some open spaces left, although I can't see his name in the "masterlist":

http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/eng/kofic/200_actors/Ahn_Seohyun.jsp

Thanks for responding! ^^

Well, there were photos uploaded in weibo of those who made it to the list. There was a full list as well but it was written in chinese. But he was not in the photos and some said he was not in the list as well. 

I just thought that being included in that list is a big opportunity to be promoted locally and internationally. I would like to think that maybe he doesnt need the promotion anymore. He isnt even aggressive in having dramas and movies as he said he only wanted to do one project at least every year or two. 

It really isnt easy being his fan though but as long as he’s happy with that then that’s what’s most important. 

• Like 1

5 Must-Watch K-Dramas By 'It's Okay, That's Love' Writer Noh Hee Kyung

She has won so many awards for her realistic depiction of ordinary people.

It's Okay, That's Love (IOTL) has always been my favorite K-drama of all time. I have seen so many series that I've enjoyed, made me cry like a baby, and stressed the hell out of me but IOTL remained superior in my list. What made it my number one fave is how it portrayed mental disorder patients with compassion. It did not go overboard nor did it skip the details on this theme—it presented mental health the way it is in real life. 

The highly-acclaimed K-drama is written by screenwriter Noh Hee Kyung who is known for her deep and realistic outputs. She would often base her scripts on the daily life of ordinary people and you can see this in the characters of her dramas. Take for example Jang Jae Yeol (Jo In Sung) of IOTL: He's at the peak of his career as a bestselling author and radio DJ. Because he's successful, he may appear arrogant. But beneath this exterior, Jae Yeol hides a traumatic childhood past that later developed into a mental illness.

IT'S OKAY, THAT'S LOVE/SBS

spacer.png

Some of Noh Hee Kyung's works are inspired by her experiences in life. The 1996 series The Most Beautiful Goodbye In The World is all about a mom who suffers from a life-threatening disease, which changed how her family takes care of her after neglecting their mother for years. In an interview, Hee Kyung writernim said that the lead character is a tribute to her mom, who passed away two years before the drama was aired. The Most Beautiful Goodbye In The World was adapted into a film, theater play, and had a drama remake in 2017.

As you can see, the veteran writer has a poignant way of telling a story that will make anyone cry buckets. She writes with a vision in mind inspired by ordinary people and raises social awareness while she's at it. In 2018, Hee Kyung was given the Gender Equality Award and she was described by the judging committee as a writer who "has successfully shown various aspects of society through media by realistically portraying stories of the disadvantaged, the minority and the socially weak."

Now that you know her, below are five K-dramas written by Noh Hee Kyung that you can watch on Netflix and Viu:

That Winter, The Wind Blows (2013)

Who's in it: Song Hye Kyo, Jo In Sung, Kim Bum, Jung Eunji

Where you can watch it: Netflix

The short plot, according to Netflix: "Seeing the chance to enrich himself by deceiving a blind heiress, clever con man Oh Soo just does what comes naturally—but his plans soon change."

Fun fact: This K-drama is Song Hye Kyo's second time working with Noh Hee Kyung! It's also adapted from the 2002 Japanese drama, Forget Love.

It's Okay, That's Love (2016)

Who’s in it: Jo In Sung, Gong Hyo Jin, EXO's D.O., Lee Sung Kyung, Lee Kwang Soo

Where you can watch it: Netflix and Viu

The short plot, according to Netflix: "Successful novelist and radio DJ Jae Yeol and psychiatrist Hae Soo are constantly at odds but that changes when they start living in the same house."

Fun fact: It's Okay, That's Love obtained a plaque of appreciation from the Korean Society for Schizophrenia Research for giving "new hope to schizophrenic patients as well as help with getting rid of some of that prejudice in society.”

Dear My Friends (2017)

Who's in it: Youn Yuh Jung, Shin Gu, Kim Yeong Ok, Kim Hye Ja, Na Moon Hee, Joo Hyun, Park Won Sook, Go Du Sim, Go Hyun Jung

Where you can watch it: Netflix

The plot, according to Netflix: "Life is ever-delightful—and ever-changing—for a group of friends in their twilight years as they rediscover themselves through love and family."

Fun fact: Dear My Friends took home the Best Drama award at the prestigious 53rd Baeksang Arts Awards!

https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/noh-hee-kyung-dramas-netflix-viu-a4575-20210518

@musicalflow. Hey there, I'm glad you enjoyed Unexpected Business. I could have made a thread for it in these forums, but I'm guessing only a few would interact on the page, and I've been quite busy lately, too.

I've seen others clamoring for a second season, too. The concept of the show is nice and breathtaking, which features genuine human interaction in the countryside, if I may add. I've actually seen a tutorial video on his red snow crab ramen! Such lucky people who have tasted Jo In Sung's cooking! Who would have thought that he's a pretty good cook. We've also learned new things about him in the show.

@Apple4390, it's too bad that he's not included in the list. As far as we know, Jo In Sung has made his mark in the K-industry. In fact, he is sometimes referred to in other k-dramas as THE Jo In Sung. He's aware that it's been too long that he's had a project, so he agreed to star in the variety show, "Unexpected Business." We were supposed to see him in a movie, "Mogadishu," but then its release got delayed due to Covid-19. Hopefully, we'll get to watch it soon. He's also confirmed to star in another movie, "Smugglers." So cheers to more Jo In sung projects!     

2 hours ago, syntyche said:

it's too bad that he's not included in the list. As far as we know, Jo In Sung has made his mark in the K-industry. In fact, he is sometimes referred to in other k-dramas as THE Jo In Sung. He's aware that it's been too long that he's had a project, so he agreed to star in the variety show, "Unexpected Business." We were supposed to see him in a movie, "Mogadishu," but then its release got delayed due to Covid-19. Hopefully, we'll get to watch it soon. He's also confirmed to star in another movie, "Smugglers." So cheers to more Jo In sung projects!     

Yes, I definitely agree that he already made his mark in the industry that is why I could not really think of any reason why he wouldn’t be included in such recognition.

But then when I think of him, and as we know how he is always so chill and must be taking life one step at a time and really enjoying every bit of it, I understood that it might be a good thing that he was not in the list.

I once watched an interview of him where he said that he is now trying to make choosing projects to work on easier. He said that he would accept even minor roles as long as the character is good and he feels that he can fulfill it perfectly. But he eventually said that no one has given him minor roles yet. And I think thats why it was not easy for him to select projects and that he might have even experienced pressure and a lot of stress in doing so. So thinking of this, I thought that maybe he doesn’t really need to be in that list as it might have given him more stress if ever. Lol

Its just that as a fan, my initial reaction was shock and disappointment but eventually when I thought of him and how he is, I guess being in that list is not really that big of a deal for him since he would not need it anyway. 

Thanks for the responses, it was really nice having someone to talk to about these things! ❤️

• Awesome 1

On 5/19/2021 at 5:41 PM, Apple4390 said:

Yes, I definitely agree that he already made his mark in the industry that is why I could not really think of any reason why he wouldn’t be included in such recognition.

But then when I think of him, and as we know how he is always so chill and must be taking life one step at a time and really enjoying every bit of it, I understood that it might be a good thing that he was not in the list.

I once watched an interview of him where he said that he is now trying to make choosing projects to work on easier. He said that he would accept even minor roles as long as the character is good and he feels that he can fulfill it perfectly. But he eventually said that no one has given him minor roles yet. And I think thats why it was not easy for him to select projects and that he might have even experienced pressure and a lot of stress in doing so. So thinking of this, I thought that maybe he doesn’t really need to be in that list as it might have given him more stress if ever. Lol

Its just that as a fan, my initial reaction was shock and disappointment but eventually when I thought of him and how he is, I guess being in that list is not really that big of a deal for him since he would not need it anyway. 

Thanks for the responses, it was really nice having someone to talk to about these things! ❤️

@Apple4390, I see these various lists and ranking of k-artists, but more often than not, he's not in them. I guess they base it on the popularity due to current projects, and considering that JIS is less prolific in projects than other actors, they often skip his name. There's one list though, that he often is included in - the highest paid actors in Korea. He's always on that list, regardless if it's been years that he's had a project. And that says a lot of his caliber as an actor. No wonder that he does not get offers for minor roles. That stature of an actor deserves the main lead of a project.

As a fan who has been following him for over a decade now (yes! it's been that long, JIS), I am quite confident with what he has achieved in the industry. Actors come and go, but he still is one of the original icons of Hallyu for me. As we have seen in Unexpected Business, we learned that he is an introvert, so I'm guessing he doesn't really crave that attention on lists and rankings. I'm just glad that he is aware that he's been on hiatus for so long, and so he took on that huge challenge of starring in a variety show. Hopefully, he surprises us with more frequent projects. 

Drop by once in a while in this thread, it's great to see JIS fans here. :heart:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Park Bo Young has acted with many famous male gods with top visuals throughout her career

Let's take a look at the Korean male idols who have worked together with Park Bo Young:

Jo In Sung

spacer.png

Never had the opportunity to act together, but thanks to Lee Kwang Soo, Park Bo Young and Jo In Sung met again and became close. Even Park Bo Young became the only girl in Jo In Sung's close friends. The two rarely have the opportunity to show their interactions with each other, but every time they meet, they attract attention. Korean movie lovers are looking forward to the day when this couple will work together because both are good actors.

https://thegioidienanh.vn/ngam-dan-hau-cung-toan-nam-than-hang-dau-han-quoc-cua-park-bo-young-52786.html

• Like 1

Frozen Flower Movie Will be Released June 27 on Viu

spacer.png

Jakarta, CNN Indonesia -- 

Frozen Flower , a film that brings together South Korea's top artists, can be seen on the small screen in the near future. The film with the theme of the Goryeo Dynasty scandal, stars Joo Jin-mo, Jo In-sung, Song Ji-hyo, and Song Joong-ki.

This film tells the story of the King of the Goryeo Dynasty (Joo Jin-mo) who married the Queen of the Yuan Dynasty (Song Ji-hyo) but never had children. The marriage was carried out at the insistence of the kingdom in order to get a successor to the throne.

The King never loved or had any interest in the Queen. He has had a special relationship with his bodyguard, Hong-rim (Jo In-sung), who has been raised since childhood.

Problems arise when the kingdom begins to urge the King and Queen to immediately have offspring for the sake of the continuity of the kingdom. The urge makes the King send Hong-rim to get in touch with the Queen.

The decision initially upsets Hong-rim's feelings. With a heavy heart, he began to approach the Queen. 

According to the Korea Film Council data, Frozen Flower sold more than 3.7 million tickets and made it the sixth highest grossing film of 2008 in Korea.

Meanwhile, the international premiere of A Frozen Flower was held at the 2009 Deauville Asian Film Festival.

Frozen Flower also won a number of awards such as Best Music and Best Art Design at the 2009 Daejong Film Awards. Joo Jin-mo even took home the 2009 BaekSang Arts Awards Best Actor trophy.

Now, the film can be seen on the screen. Frozen Flower premieres on Viu on June 27, 2021.

https://www.cnnindonesia.com/hiburan/20210602130015-220-649431/film-frozen-flower-bakal-tayang-27-juni-di-viu

Recent update on drama, Moving.

Ryu Seung Ryong has apparently also joined cast. From part of article and a bit on drama.

An entertainment industry official told Sports Chosun on the 4th, "Ryu Seung-ryong will join the lead role in the drama 'Moving' (written by Kang Full, directed by Park In-je)." 'Moving' is a drama adaptation of Kang Full's hit webtoon 'Moving'. It is an action-hero masterpiece in which families with innate superpowers face huge enemies across generations and times.

Director Park In-je, who directed 'Kingdom Season 2' and wrote the screenplay by Kang Full himself, is with him. Writer Kang Full's writing skills covering a broad and detailed worldview are reborn as a drama, and director Park In-je's directing power, which infuses a sense of immersion and speed, adds strength. In addition, Jo In-sung and Han Hyo-joo have already decided to join, and Ryu Seung-ryong joins them to complete the 'adult lineup'.

'Moving', which is currently being prepared with 20 episodes, is a major drama with a production cost of 50 billion won. With a solid cast and crew as the background, 'Moving' heralds the birth of a K-hero. We are currently discussing programming from various angles, including global OTT.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003738190

• Like 3

6 ROMANTIC FILMS "REMINISCENT" OF ELEGANT GENTLEMAN JO IN SUNG

Spoiler

spacer.png

Joining the entertainment industry as an actor in 2000, Jo In Sung quickly became a famous name in the movie industry throughout Asia. With a model-like appearance and handsome face, charismatic acting, Jo In Sung is always in the "target" of directors

Jo In Sung's name has not decreased in popularity over the years. At the age of 40, Jo In Sung has always stood in the ranks of the most popular A-list stars in Korea. He has a large audience of fans thanks to his clean private life, developed career as well as his handsome appearance worthy of the title "First handsome Korean man", "Elegant gentleman".

So far, throughout his acting career, Jo In Sung has acted in a variety of films, from dramas to romantic dramas. 

1. Jo In Sung's Movie: Classic – The Classic (2003)

spacer.png

Although it was released 18 years ago, Classic has always been one of the classics of Korean cinema. 

In addition to the content interwoven with scenes between the past and the present, allowing the audience to see the entire content of the film, the talented cast is also an important factor in making the movie Jo In Sung plays into a work of art. Cinema lives forever in the hearts of the audience. After the success of this movie, Jo In Sung's name rose like a kite in the wind.

2. Love Story - Something Happened in Bali (2004)

spacer.png

After airing, Something Happened in Bali was the second highest rated Korean TV series in 2004. This is also the work that helped Jo In Sung rise to the top of Hallyu stars, having a large fan base both in countries and Asia.

So far, 17 years have passed, but the ending of the film still haunts many viewers. The top acting performances of Jo In Sung, Ha Ji Won and So Ji Sub helped make the film a resounding success, reaping many prestigious awards. In particular, Jo In Sung won the Best Actor award at the Baeksang Arts Awards and SBS Drama Awards.

3. Jo In Sung's Movie: Spring Days (2005)

Spoiler

spacer.png

In 2005, the audience had the opportunity to meet Jo In Sung again in the drama Spring Day.

Once again, the actor's honest acting has entered the hearts of the audience who love him. The success of the role has brought the actor to the position of "First handsome man in Korea", on par with the names Won Bin, Kim Jae Won.

4. A Frozen Flower (2008)

Spoiler

spacer.png

In order to perform the role of having a homosexual love for the king and also for the queen, Jo In Sung had to drink alcohol to "hypnotize" himself, overcome his shyness and follow the director's instructions. to perform the role brilliantly. Thanks in part to Jo In Sung's sacrifice for art and genuine acting, A Frozen Flower became a blockbuster in Korean cinema in 2008.

5. That Winter, The Wind Blows (2013)

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

In 2013, the drama " Winter Wind" aired that year , rocking Asian screens, marking the revival of the Korean melodrama series after more than a decade of ascending and descending.

The film by Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo impresses with its tight script and beautiful scenes. When it first aired, that year's Winter Wind quickly became one of the dramas with the highest viewership ratings, and at the same time created a great influence on the Korean entertainment industry.

In the movie, Jo In Sung plays the character Oh Soo. He was praised for his impressive acting, capturing the character's psychology. Jo In Sung has brought viewers a sincere, delicate and clear Oh Soo from both the cold and indifferent nature to the deep affection that Oh Soo has for Oh Young. Perhaps that partly explains why Jo In Sung has been obsessed with this role for a long time.

6.  It's Ok, That's Love (2014)

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

Two years after the famous drama "That Winter The Wind Blows", Jo In Sung returned to the romantic drama " It's Ok, That's Love". This is one of the first K-drama series to choose the subject of mental health to portray a love story overcoming adversity. And once again, this work continues to be memorable to his fans.

Jo In Sung has portrayed the character of writer Jae Yeol with paranoia in the most honest way, from the style of dress to the psychology of being extremely weak, while creating a strong arrogance to cover up his weakness. The great chemistry of Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin has helped the drama to reach the top of the most watched Korean dramas of all time.

After the drama It's Ok, That's Love, Jo In Sung did not star in any drama but focused on movies. Jo In Sung's movies such as The King (2017) and The Great Battle (2018) have all achieved impressive achievements, reaching the top of the movies not to be missed at the time of their release.

As these movies are not in the romantic love genre, fans of Jo In Sung's movies are always looking forward to the day to see him again on the small screen with characters full of romance of couple's love.

Well, while you wait for Jo In Sung's new melodrama, you can rewatch his cult romantic dramas above!

spacer.png

https://bazaarvietnam.vn/phim-cua-jo-in-sung-dong/

• Like 1

spacer.png

[Official] Kim Yoon-seok X Jo In-sung "Mogadishu" has been confirmed to be released in the summer. 

The action film "Mogadishu" (directed by Ryu Seung-wan, produced by Dexter Studio, and produced by Foreigners) confirmed its release this summer and released the first poster.

Mogadishu, depicts Somalia's 1991 situation, marred by endless civil war, starvation and terrorism, and the desperate survival and escape of the isolated. Director Ryu Seung-wan's new and 11th feature film, "Mogadishu," featured actors with trusted acting skills such as Heo Joon-ho, Kim So-jin, Jung Man-sik, Koo Exchange, Kim Jae-hwa and Park Kyung-hye, led by Kim Yoon-seok and Jo In-sung.

The first poster, which was released with the confirmation of its summer release, shows the urgent situation of the isolated city of Mogadishu. In addition, the phrase "isolated city, goal is to escape" contains the desperation of those who fought desperately to survive on their own in a situation where no one can help. It raises questions from the audience about what really happened to them.

In particular, "Mogadishu," completely filmed in Morocco, will provide a variety of attractions to audiences due to the exotic scenery being exposed even in the poster.

"Mogadishu" is a film about the escape of people isolated in Mogadishu from the 1991 Somali civil war.

https://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=202106090100068470004154&servicedate=20210608

• Like 2

On 6/8/2021 at 4:06 PM, syntyche said:

spacer.png

[Official] Kim Yoon-seok X Jo In-sung "Mogadishu" has been confirmed to be released in the summer. 

Yey, so excited for this! I hope everything goes well though. :innocent:

I am reading some backlash from Somalis about the film. They are even calling to boycott JIS. :bawling:

• Like 1