> Describe The Pretty/hot/cute Person You Saw Today!,

Guest somo

Guest DeadSmile

i saw this asian guy in the hallway and like he was soo good looking but not so tall kinda medium height and he looked so cool. he had like an earring on his right ear? i forgot but i jus know it was on one of his ears and i like rly couldn't stop staring at him. n then i saw him at lunch time!~

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest IckyVicky<3dongbang

I have this music class w/ ~500 students. All we do is watch musical performances and take mini quizzes. There is this one korean dude who is super cute. Lol. I've only seen him twice but each time i do it's like OMG ... haha. He's tall and handsome. I actually can't think of how he looks like b/c i forgot but tomorrow is friday so maybe i'll see him again.... haha. but he's not really hot but more of handsome. :) all i think is: aiigooo mushisuhyoh haha... 멋있어요. ^^

Guest dasacabasa

i once went to hollister & the manager that worked there looked .. delicious. lol.

he was half asian & half white .. i can pretty much tell. & he was just so DREAMY !

Guest Sightless

I saw this Italian girl a few days ago with dark hair+skin and very light eyes... Blue/greenish eyes with a dark ring around the iris :o

so pretty. :)

Guest I_play_with_dolls

It was yesterday and I saw some major attractive people :o

One was a guy that had a slight feminine frame and choppy hair, but he had such a nice jaw and cheek structure not to mention perfect skin. His girilfriend was rather very pretty too and they both had the eye shape I'm fond of, like Park Young Hee's. I actually wonder if they were siblings though because they were both rather tall, if they were they probably come from a family with good genes.

Guest *PeACH*IT*UP*

Well I actually saw this guy yesterday but ehh still, lol XD

He was probably over 6 foot since I was in heels and he was still taller than me.

He had some pink in his hair, and was wearing a hat.

He was white, tall, and I guess kind of lanky but it made him cute.

He was wearing black I think.

I only saw him for a split second but he was instantly hot and cute to me. XD

Guest dorkiimee

the other day but oweells LOL

he looked my age but was tall, nice built yeeeah.

glasses xD to me he was more cute :)

Guest TrAnGxJnK

This tall, muscular Asian guy I saw at A&F, King of prussia mall

When he said "hi how you doin today.kfjlsdld" I was like....dayum..haha......xD

Guest cherrierus

This morning from 5am to 3pm I was volunteering at a triathlon.

So bright and early I spot a really hot looking athlete.

He was asian, wore a rice university shirt (go rice!), tall, tanned, and had a really nice muscular back. I'm a HUGE sucker for nice back. Major plus, he was athletic, 70.3 miles of running, biking, swimming.

My friends and I saw him when we were putting numbers on people's body, then once again as he was getting out of the water after the swimming portion. During the running portion we got to see him 4 more times, they ran 3 laps then we ran to the finish line to see him cross it. We are stalkers, we saw his age and his name, and we yelled out we love you at him. lol. childish yea, but we were bored.

Guest Jaely

mmm i got 3 people haha XD they're all asian btw

i went to a carnival by my house and there was this fineeeee richard simmons guy just his face, wooo! nice eyes :)

then another who i knew but he still fine! he was wearing a hat real high so you see a lot of forhead lol , red/blue/white blah blah plaid shirt with some nice fitted jeans n a black backpack and pure blue sneakers.

& then this boy i got a thing with.. haha x) but he's always cute lol

what can i say ? i'm a girl i can't help but look at cute people! today was a good day ( ;

• 6 months later...
Guest s_umire

Spotted in Kyoto, Japan - if any of you guys go to the famous shrine [the one with the love/couples-oriented shrine in it and the three waterfalls for beauty, study-smarts and long life] - there's a really cute guy working one of the traditional food stalls there. He's really tall, high cheekbones, has short, soft-looking spiky hair and will try to talk to you in English and peddle his goods XD Has nice lips/smile ;D I'm guessing he's early-mid twenties? G'dayum booooy~

And two of my Japanese classmates were really good looking. The tea ceremony club guy was the most ADORABLE AWKWARD THING EVER <3 Pssht, Michael Cera ain't got nothing on this guy. Oh man, his dimples, shy smile and voice were so so cute, and to die for. My other classmate looked like Hey Say Jump's Yabu Kouta with his dyed brown hair, but tbh my classmate was better looking and had a deep voice. Unlike Yabu's borderline whiny one... /coughs/ Anyway. Yabu-ish guy was so tall. And he had a nice back, which my seeing was COMPLETELY coincidental 'cause I walked into the classroom and like half the guys were changing for sports despite everyone going in and out of the room like normal... Anyway. Hurdur <3

Guest SHHMULIEE

I was never into hispanic guys until I saw this one today

He looked sort of like Christiano Ronaldo. oh my dayuuum

nice style, nice body, HOTTTTTTT FACE, nice everything

AND he poked me & did that oh my bad thing with a smexy smile

i fainted...inside.

and to top it off I saw another hot guy. Asian guy with a maroon hoodie

with the hood over his head. He was really tall and looked really

clean cut. MHMM good day.

Guest hiswendy

Last Wednesday, a customer came up to my desk to ask about the car clinic we had. He was an hour early.

He had double-lidded, almond shaped eyes; round that tail off to "chinky" corners. Chocolate brown orbs that I had to stare into to check if he wore circle lenses- he didn't. He had light, fair skin and to be honest I was so caught up with his eyes that I can't recall the rest of his facial features. But he was smiling, and he had a radiant smile. His brown-dyed, medium-ish length hair, spiked up to the center of his head but slightly slanted to the side (Lol funny description but think Jay Park 's hair now spiked?) He wore a brownish/grayish leather bomber jacket, slim-fitted jeans and he drove a Mazda3!

When I went on a school trip to New York, I saw this Asian guy dancing in the subway alone. He was wearing a white shirt and jeans and white shoes, I think. LOL. He had those big headphones and was just dancing by himself and I immediately thought about how this scene always happens in Korean MVs and stuff. I was awestruck. But I was on the escalator so I only got to admire for a couple of seconds. My friend was too slow and didn't get to see him, LOL. Boy, was she disappointed. XD

Oh and the year before that, I went to Philadelphia with the school and we went to Hershey World. I was on the ride that you sit on a swing thingy and they spin you in the air and while I was spinning, I saw this guy standing at the railings, waiting for his friends and I was totally awestruck. I told my friend and we both stared at him, LOL. But when we got off, he left! I was so disappointed. My other friends were standing practically next to him but didn't even notice him at all. *Sighs* He had such a cool aura around him.

Darn it. I didn't even like the ride because I'm afraid of heights lol. I regret riding it. >.<

• 3 weeks later...

He was tall

he had those kind of hair style where its short but spiky

he has the most nicest eyes, they are like dark but once you stare into them, you would fall in love with him right away!

he wore jeans that partially covered his shoes ( like long jeans, but not too long, and not skinny jeans), he was wearing converse.

he woke tee with a black hoodie over it, he has little facial hair like bottom of lip.

and he is fit but not those guys who are addicted to working out, but he has a nice body. not too fat and not to skinny!

:wub:

Guest nana544

The only time that I really saw a cute guy was at the college bus stop. He was standing there talking to his friend. His skin is so NICE--clear skin and white too. I'm not sure what ethnicity he is--might be Chinese/white?? Well..he was so darn cute and I was smiling from left to right :)!!! He isn't that tall, I say around 5'6...but damn, he was FINE!!!! Too bad, I don't go there anymore and so I don't see him!! Well, he sure made those days!!!

I wish I see those cute/hot/handsome guys you all describe :)...it would totally made my day BRIGHTER :)!

Archived