I was walking in the mall, and saw this really cute guy (:

I forgot what he was wearing lol. I was too focused on his face xD

But he was pretty stylish.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tsukemene123

Last night, at the restaurant I work at, a guy came in riding a motorcycle. When he took of his helmet, he looked like Yunho from DBSK ㅎ__ㅎ

• 1 month later...
Guest qteepiggy2393

lol well i gta say that i've seen quite some

there's a new guy in my school who's a grade older

arghhh he looks sooo much like kim jung hoon (in the k-drama goong)

soo cute T^T

he's korean and his english name is andy lol

i haven't found the courage to say anything to him we've just met eyes a couple of times

My ex honestly was pretty damn damn hot.

He's korean and a grade older than me as well -_-

He's around 6 ft with a skinny/lean build.

He's only 16 but looks around 20 -_-

Good style the whole sophisticated fobby look sometimes urbanish

his nose was like the perfect nose. seriously. really tall and skinny and point

really nice face shape and his eyes were single eyelids but like the wide and open kind

now that i think about it he's looks like a younger and skinnier version of jo in sung

...found a pic of him...it's kinda embarrassing since its from when we used to go out >_>

Kevinicon.jpg

junseok4icon.jpg

there's also a senior in my school who's chinese american haha

reallyyy skinny with glasses

but he has the cutesttt face

my mom says he looks like hotter version of jin cheng wu

ahhh he's so cute but he's sort of an bubble gum at times

i have a picture of him as well although it's not a very good one =[

eric.jpg

now tht i think of it i know alot of really hot people lol

Aww I saw this guy that looked uber-cute working at a supermarket - he was the spittin' image of Hankyung from Super Junior XD

He had the same cute smile too.. awwww *^^*

Guest Alice16uy

this morning, I met this cute guy. He's a freshman at my university too. His name is Sam (he's white). Honestly, I think he looks like all the white guy in the university but there was something 'cute' about him. He's my type, brown, curly and good hair. I talk to him because it was 2am and he was carrying his backpack. I hope we meet again soon ^^

I'm so jealous of some of the stories here. I never met a cute/hot asian guy before.

Guest conzerz

i was at the bus stop with a friend the other night and we saw this really really cute asian guy, nice brown hair. but he looked sorta girly ahaha. VERY nice fashion sense, bigish eyes. but then my friend was like "i think he's looking at you..." and i noticed it too. :blush: so i turned away cuz im shy like that T^T

Hmm, I never wear my glasses in public, so I can't check guys out ahhaha. But the hawtest (with a 'aw') Caucasian guy I've ever seen was this one guy who used to go to my school, he had piercing blue eyes, and dirty blonde hair, seriously haaaaaawt. Hahaha, was a skater, but unfortunately was a crackhead. Then there's this one guy who's hot too, and kinda looks like that one guy from Goong (the one with the evil mom) but he's Mexican I think... never asked. I have yet to see a gorgeous guy at the mall, seriously, I'm disappointed.

Guest ohb0yitsMEL

Lawl. after reading a couple pages of this thread, I find that when a lot of you see a hot random asian stranger, you automatically label him/her as Korean. I'm not suprised tho, this is coming from SOOMPIers after all [;

I work at the mall so I tend to check out guys that work there or customers, because there aren't any cute ones at my school.

There's this cute filipino guy who works at f21. light skinned, super tall, and a urban/hiphop style. I'm almost positive that he's not gay, let's hope he isn't :P

Then the guys who work at the cingular/at&t booth are usually looking good. I think they're mostly mexican/latino. I love how they look so clean-cut with a nice dress shirt and tie and everything.

Guest abcdaisy

I saw a cutie yesterday at church he isn't that type of guy i'll usually think would be cute but he

has such a cute face i couldn't resist he looks cuter when he smile but he always have a straight face

on half of the time... btw, i see him every weekend LMFAO!

• 1 year later...
Guest soompi00

saw a really pretty girl at my college. she had fire-red/orange hair (straight w/ bangs), white skin, small face, skinny. I think by the way she was dressed, she was going clubbing.

ummmmmmmm girl

this chick was all plump and was yummy!

she was chowin down this apple and ooooh girl she made me soo hawt!

lookin at her chubby face was just enough 4 me to UHHHHHHHHHH

hahaahahahah

i'm kidding......but i seriously did see a person on the bus like that.....

lol XDD i thought you were really serious after the 3rd line

hmm it wasn't today but anyway..

his hair looked really soft and it was like perfectly styled lol

and this clothes were really trendy with plaid and everything (yeah it was a while ago..)

Guest yukinohana

he was wearing a beanie, sweater and jeans with some moccasins.

he had a good lookin` face.

he looked like he rolled out of bed but he was too hot!

Guest ddalgee_FUUUSEx

ahhhh

this guy at my boxing gym.

he was jumproping really quickly to get ready for his next sparring match, and the walls at my boxing gym are all mirrors so while i was working out i saw him looking at the mirror. and wowweey his eyes are beautiful :) once our eyes met and wow i thought i was breaking into a sweat. hes almost always smiling and if hes not smiling hes looking serious while hes boxing and its so hot.

cant describe him in words. :)

Guest meilove

you guys are so lucky to see all these hot guys. i never ever see a guy that's got me drooling. especially not an asian one. they're all pretty plain looking. maybe once in a while i see a good looking guy and i think "oh he's cute" and that's it. wen you guys describe the person you saw, it makes me want to see them! lol

Guest ilikecandixD

I saw this one guy who was friends with my friend. Im in middle school , and like he was BUFFF!!,even though im ushally not that into hmong ppl, and i like someone eles. he was pretty damn hot.

Guest riceasaurr

There's this japanese girl in my science class, and she is so cute.

She has the palest skin in the entire world, short black hair with straight bangs.

Usually she's wearing her doc marten look a-alikes, but today she was wearing white heels :o

What's a bigger plus is that when she speaks English, she has a British Accent!!

Guest Rainy_x_DaySs

There is this kid in my school who looks similar to jay of 2PM same eyes and face shape and the height is practically the same! except he isn't as well built as Jay but OMGee every time i see him in the hallways i have a spazz! i mean they look really similar even my friends agree.

Also there are tons of hot white girls at my school. Most of them dress mature, but don't over do it!

There is also this one really tall guy with light brown hair who has a hot punk/preppy style, he looks like a mix between Asian and maybe Italian or Russian he's so hot too ;) .

Archived