> Describe The Pretty/hot/cute Person You Saw Today!,

Guest somo

Guest melomelon

This wasn't today, but actually a while back, but I can't seem to erase these cute guys from my mind and I happen to stumble upon this topic XD

So I was on a crowded subway, standing and reading, and then these 3 super cute guys came in. They looked British or French or some super hot European guy. So I was obviously distracted from my book and kept staring, and they were relatively close to me since the train was crowded.

I was looking at the tallest one of them all, blond hair and lean body, and was like, "Awww cute guys~~ *ogle ogle*"

And then I saw him wrap his arm around the shortest guy's waist (who's also extremely cute) and held onto him. At first I thought he was just supporting the shorter guy since he couldn't grab hold of the pole (he was kind of short short lol). But then I saw the taller guy lean his face closer to the shorter one's face.

So I was like, "Oh damn, what a miss for the girls!" and went back to my book (but still peeking at them occasionally, just cause I thought they were so cute, in terms of looks and their relationship hehe~).

Oh and the medium height guy seemed to be just a friend of theirs. Maybe it's not completely a miss XD

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MichiNya

I saw a really hot guy yesterday and I basically hyperventilated. He looked like my old crush, which is basically a Lee Chi Hoon look alike(When he had reddish hair). At first, I thought it was my old crush, who was a friend as well, but when I got closer, I knew it wasn't him because the guy was a bit shorter and skinnier. He was really cute with his confused look as he tried to find his friends. He wore a white shirt with a red button-up, black skinny jeans, and red flip flops.

Guest {minuhh

So last week when I was in New York, my aunt and I were walking toward the gap near(?) madison square garden and holy moly, we were crossing the street and this tall, really good looking asian guy was standing in front of the gap we were going to. I swear he was so beautiful, he was tall, lean with muscles (you could kind of see his physic in his clothes), he was wearing a suit, and his hair was kind of long but it was so attractive on him. Ugh, I just gazed at him while I crossed the street, I should've got a picture. I even stared at him when I was walking into gap, but he didn't notice cause he was on the phone. He was so unfff.

Yesterday I was sitting in a coffee shop with a friend and I turned my head slightly only to make eye contact with this really cute guy. I didn't really notice him at first. & All the while I was talking with my friend I kept feeling eyes on me so when I looked in his direction, he looked way (kind of typical). This happened a few times over until finally, he was going to leave (with his friends), he smiled at me and then left. lol.

Oh, and about two weeks ago I was hanging out at the mall with some friends and a BUNCH of super tall, thin, extremely stylish and model-esque group of guys were just walking by (there were about 10+ guys). Seriously, I think everyone who saw them walk by just stared for a while.

One guy stood out in particular, he was sort of standing in the background, a little bit distanced from the group. He was dressed in all black; black suit, black shirt, short black hair, black shoes. He looked better than any celeb I've ever seen!

Guest pok3ydot

hmm i think this was last year? i was at Barnes & Noble walking past the shelves. i spot this guy with long hair (im a sucker for that). his bright blue shirt caught my attention and i end up going to the opposite shelf to watch him. He was so cute! and coincidentally i had my camera with me (i had photography class and i was supposed to take a certain amount of photos before a deadline). i went up to him and asked if i could take of picture of him for photography class. He was like, "uh sure" i think he was weirded out...well he was supposed to be my "action" photo, just of random people moving/being active so i asked that he posed naturally. i thanked him then left all embarrassed...although i think it was worth it, i get to keep the photo ;D

IMG_28844.jpg

Guest starber

I was at the swimming pool, and went into the sauna. I was about to leave WHEN WHEN WHEN the hottest Caucasian guy ever walked in and stood by a wall. His back was faced to me, so I was just staring intently at his back (*____*) Sexiest back ever. He was wearing Amercian Eagle boxers too :wub:

There was also another time a few months ago I was at the airport in Taiwan. There were a bunch of computers that were put against the wall. The only one left was blocked by some guy, so I said asked in English if he could move (he and some girl were using the one next to it). The guy turned around (insert korean drama moment here) and I swore my mouth opened. He was so goodlooking. His hair was just perfect (like Jonghyun's) and his face was just...I can't even describe it. He sort of looked like the guy on the left :

tumblr_lmj6ggub3D1qd5yaeo1_500.jpg

THEN THEN he said in perfect english "Oh I'm sorry. Here you go ^.^"

I took a peek at their screen and saw they were typing in Japanese. :wub:

Guest ilmilione

I saw a guy today with pretty much the perfect 'city' style. Nice black tee, nice jeans, nice kicks, a skateboard in hand and a small backpack. I'm really not into guys that spend tons of time on their clothes, but this guy didn't look like a slob either. He wasn't even the best looking guy but I loved the way he dressed and I love it when a guy skateboards haha (but isn't just some 14 year old skater kid).

• 5 weeks later...

damn the guy yesterday didn't go through. I saw a guy that looked exactly like kamenashi Kazuya but with short black hair, that was a little spiked at the top and blue contacts. He had bad skin, but holy cow, he looks like he's staring, very intense eyes, exactly like Kame's

Guest loveslick

Oh dear looooord. Usually, I don't see a lot of good looking guys when I go out, but I went to an early mass today and saw a really cute guy sitting on the other side of the church.My eyes were like literally glued on him. Haha. Too bad I couldn't get a closer look, but he had really nice style. He was wearing a white shirt, a blue striped cardigan and dark washed jeans.I think he noticed me staring at him though because he looked in my directions a couple of times and laughed with the girl sitting next to him. I think the girl was his girlfriend. . :( or maybe his sister? :D

Gosh, wish I can see him again!

Guest VanillaLace

Okay so it wasn't today, but most memorable hot guy I've ever come across.

I was in a swing dancing class and there were more girls than guys so we all stood in a circle and had the guys rotate through the girls every couple minutes.After a couple minutes of being guy-less, this guy comes up to me and my only thought is "Hm, he dresses really well" He had short/medium brown hair spiked up in a fauxhawk[i'm a sucker for that], a little bit of shadow on his face, not too bad though! Really skinny/lean, but his nice sweater, button up shirt underneath and jeans made up for it! Ahh I love nicely dressed guys! @__@ But then he smiles and introduces himself and...

spit+take.png

OH MY FREAKING BUDDHA

His smile. Was. BLINDING.

I have never seen a more gorgeous smile/guy IN MY LIFE. IT WAS MORE BLINDING THAN KIM HYUN JOONG'S SMILE. We all know that a beautiful smile can make the ugliest sad sack from mars attractive, and his, aslkdjfhslkjdfh, please stop smiling, I'm too young to die!

I barely remembered to introduce myself though, what I did forget though was my NAME. MY NAME. I forgot my name, I don't know why but it was one of those moments on a math test that you've studied for but you can't for the life of you remember how to solve the problem.

It went like this:

"Hey I'm Colby" SMILE

"...."

"..."

"...."

"...I'm...I... I mean... I - I...I forgot my name"

He started laughing so hard... TT____TT Thank god I'm immune to being embarassed.

But what made me so happy was we were learning the move called the "cuddle" which speaks for itself, and he held me there so long.... *_____*

[Yes eventually I told him my name after collecting myself]

Did I mention the next day at class we danced again and he remembered my name for me? ;)

Guest sheertiara

Wow! One of my guy cousins held a family and friends get together and obviously a ton of his guy friends showed up. He failed to mention he had a really handsome friend and so when I went up to ask them to come down to grab dinner, I caught a glimpse of this guy!!! This picture was one of the ones sent from my cousin's party album. I will keep this pic particularly for forever. What a heart throb. XD

2645_10896584090664438110_n.jpg

Guest bunny-chan

Ah...when I was at the bakery earlier today, the guy at the cashier was just so....DARN ADORABLE! He was Korean because he greeted me in Korean, and dear lord, his voice was like UGHH! His voice and his face did not match at all! He was this cute boyish guy with eye smiles and dimples, his shaggy brown hair was even tied in a small pony tail! But when he spoke, I was like "T.O.P. oppa!" His voice was so husky, I think I was drooling! My boyfriend snapped me out of reality though, he was like "Uh...ummm!" and I was like "You might be my boyfriend, but I have EYES too you know!" The cashier cracked up, he's just so adorable!

Okay so it wasn't today, but most memorable hot guy I've ever come across.

I was in a swing dancing class and there were more girls than guys so we all stood in a circle and had the guys rotate through the girls every couple minutes.After a couple minutes of being guy-less, this guy comes up to me and my only thought is "Hm, he dresses really well" He had short/medium brown hair spiked up in a fauxhawk[i'm a sucker for that], a little bit of shadow on his face, not too bad though! Really skinny/lean, but his nice sweater, button up shirt underneath and jeans made up for it! Ahh I love nicely dressed guys! @__@ But then he smiles and introduces himself and...

*quoted image*

OH MY FREAKING BUDDHA

His smile. Was. BLINDING.

I have never seen a more gorgeous smile/guy IN MY LIFE. IT WAS MORE BLINDING THAN KIM HYUN JOONG'S SMILE. We all know that a beautiful smile can make the ugliest sad sack from mars attractive, and his, aslkdjfhslkjdfh, please stop smiling, I'm too young to die!

I barely remembered to introduce myself though, what I did forget though was my NAME. MY NAME. I forgot my name, I don't know why but it was one of those moments on a math test that you've studied for but you can't for the life of you remember how to solve the problem.

It went like this:

"Hey I'm Colby" SMILE

"...."

"..."

"...."

"...I'm...I... I mean... I - I...I forgot my name"

He started laughing so hard... TT____TT Thank god I'm immune to being embarassed.

But what made me so happy was we were learning the move called the "cuddle" which speaks for itself, and he held me there so long.... *_____*

[Yes eventually I told him my name after collecting myself]

Did I mention the next day at class we danced again and he remembered my name for me? ;)

just reading this made my face flush. so cute!

Guest madeinkor

Wow! One of my guy cousins held a family and friends get together and obviously a ton of his guy friends showed up. He failed to mention he had a really handsome friend and so when I went up to ask them to come down to grab dinner, I caught a glimpse of this guy!!! This picture was one of the ones sent from my cousin's party album. I will keep this pic particularly for forever. What a heart throb. XD

*quoted image*

He's cuuuute! What ethnicity is he? He looks European. Either way, drooool ;)

• 4 weeks later...

My parents and I went to this Korean supermarket, and after eating dinner, I saw the cutest guy in the produce section helping out his mom.

He was tall and tan with short, spiky brown hair. He was well-built but not very muscular.

And his face kinda looked like a cute bear. hahah :P

Unfortuantely, he made no attention to me ><

sigh... my ideal guy came and went.

Guest A.B.positive

Well the guy works at the bookstore/textbook section at my college. He is probably around 6'2, has a fit built, cute face and a deep voice.... Really cute, I wa real quiet when he was ringing up my purchase

went to the mall today and saw tons of cute guys LOLL there's this one really cute guy that works at a stand selling food/snacks & he is so cute omg, but one thing that makes me feel so jealous about him is that his skin is so damn pale! O: lmao. i saw 2 more cute guys work at a cell phone area and one of them wear glasses, pretty cute to me ^___^

old, but i figured that i should stop telling my friends this because they're getting bored of me repeating it LOL.

caffe bene in korea :D i had nothing to do one morning and while i was getting my coffee i noticed this cute guy hugging a pillow staring out the window. i swear he was looking at me too but that's probably my imagination talking. reddish hair that's a little messy. reminds me of a younger kangin but not as pretty. i ran into him again in the elevator at my dorm, did notttt know he lived there too. the cashier at caffe bene was also kind of cute in a puppy-like way 'cause he giggled when i was ordering and tried to speak in english (even though i ordered in korean o_O).

and a few days ago i met my friend's friend and she was really pretty imo. typical pretty asian girl like 5'6, neat brown hair, perfect make up, clear skin, nice clothes, etc. jelly ):

Archived