> Describe The Pretty/hot/cute Person You Saw Today!,

Guest somo

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RemixeD2ice

I wish I coulda taken a picture because I had the perfect opportunity, but I left my freakin phone at home.

But seriously it must've been fate because this is what happened yesterday:

I went grocery shopping with my uncle, but before doing that, he stopped at a gas station. As he was pumping gas into his car, I was just sitting in the passenger seat looking out the window. And this really hot HOT guy comes out of his car (in the fuel dispenser in front of me) looking all gorgeous. He started pumping gas too and would occasionally glance at me. He looked over about 3 times. Anyway, he finished before my uncle did and just drove off. I'm like "nooooooooo" because I hate it when I see a hot person somewhere in public and they leave, lol.

Anyway, we went to the grocery store and started shopping. Half an hour later, we get in line and we're checking out/about to pay for everything by the register. LO AND BEHOLD, the same hot guy I saw at the gas station earlier was checking his items out by the cash register next to ours. I was thinking "whoa, what the heck? coincidence much?" lol. He didn't notice me at first, but after a couple of minutes he turned around and saw me and he glanced about 3 more times just like before. I was about to die, hahaha. But then he left, and then we left. And that's it. I'm so sad, I really could've taken a picture of him. He was Asian and tall, kinda built (not all BULGY and very muscly, but fit), short/kinda spiked hair, and....yeah. He had a great stare too. His eyes were intense.

I'll be back when I see another hot guy.

not really today, but last week.

i was at Barnes and Nobles, and i was in line to buy frappucinno, and next to me is a family of 3, a dad who is an indian, a mom who is an american, and their SON!!! oh gosh....he's so handsome to be quite honest...

i'm guessing he's in senior highschool based on the conversation his parents have with this older white guy who is infront of me, (it looks like they are family friend...so i overhear everything since i'm in the middle! lol)

He's mixed of Indian and American, and boy he looks goooooood!!

i knew guys and girls who are mix usually looks handsome and pretty, and he's one of them.

He has somewhat blonde hair (which was style nicely and neat, he has some bangs and some spikes for added spice), blue/green eyes (not too sure), tall nose, fair-medium skintone..kinda like olive, LOONG EYELASHES! and round eyes!, friendly and warm smile, very tall maybe 5'8 or 5'9,

not only that, but he's very active in school...

i'm guessing he's really popular, he goes to camps, and clubs...and sports.

and he will be flying to Europe for his college!!!

he's planning on taking, Neuro-Science Degree!

wow! talk about rich, handsome, and intelligent! :blink:

OMG i feel like a total stalker now...i know so much just by standing there..LOL

coz his parents talk so loud! well not really loud, coz we're practically standing next to each other, so its inevitable that i hear their conversations with the white guy who was standing infront of me... :phew:

and he seems like a very humble and friendly kid too,

he doesn't have that "bad" aura on him, he's very well-mannered and was just smiling to the white guy all the time... :wub:

I'm already in College, so i'm guessing he's like 1 year younger than me.....

*sigh*....

i kinda want a guy like him. lol

I hope i was able to take stalker pic, but i would seem really creepy coz i was in the middle of them and the white guy they were talking to, and we are so close and his parents are sometimes gllancing at me, so i can't take a stalker pic. lol

Guest noraexnorae

ooh at a restaurant the other day i saw this kid that looked like a younger nick carter! i almost cried.

Guest RaeRawr

Well at the same Korean supermarket I've seen many many cute guys

I saw this tall guy who looked like SHINee's Jonghyun in Lucifer. His hair was spiked up and he was very sexy. He had a nice jaw line. :D !! He was the cashier and i was behind him and when he noticed me he got surprised and he smiled rolleyes.gif

Another one was this guy i went to the same Korean supermarket with my friend's mom and she spotted him and she said "omg he is sooo cute! look!" my friend and i looked and we saw a dreamy hot Korean guy :D He had wavy hair. i don't remember much because it was months ago >.<' but he was an eye catcher.  

i also remember seeing another hot Korean guy he smiled at me i was just like ph34r.gif he was amazingly handsome O__O 

I also went to a Japanese supermarket and i saw a cute Japanese guy he had a fair complexion, thin lips, a small face , black hair , he was hanging out with his friends and he stood out from all his friends . its funny because me and my friend we were like omo!!!, lets stalk them. so we were like "if i were a guy we would we be? ahaha lets go buy some hair wax? xD" and then we went to the hair supply section and they were there we were soooo surprised and they we also looking at hair wax ahahaha! my friend was so shocked she said yes! out loud sooo I didn't want them to think we stalk them so we went the other way D=  this was 2 weeks ago ^_^ 

i'll return back to this thread and try to take stalking photos! sweatingbullets.gif 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LiSAiSViPx3

I was sitting in the passenger seat cause I was going grocery shopping with my family .

My window was open , and while the car was moving I looked out , and I got a quick glance of this guy . :D

He was wearing a grey cardigan with white tshirt , and black jeans . He also had nerdy glasses on .

He had orangey brown hair . :D He was dancing , and smiling . Which made him look so cute .

Too bad I only got like a 3 second look at him . xD

This isn't me , but my friend told me yesterday while she was with a friend , this Korean guy went up to them to ask for directions .

He asked where the bus stop was , and she described him as tall , nice hair , and was cute . She also said he had a hot voice , but couldn't speak english well . /sigh . if only i was with herr . ):

Guest innerpulchritude

my friend and i were at a big mall and we stopped by a sushi bar to grab some lunch

oh

my

god

the guy working there was younger than me (lol...i'm no pedo/cougar) but he was so cute

a mix between a white-washed kind of skater asian (does anyone know what i'm talking about? LOL) and jay park

made my day; i ran across the mall in my hyper state afterward 

Guest loreali1

This was quite a while back, but I remember it so intently - for I saw two gorgeous guys in one day.

The first guy was standing outside of a busy intersection with his friends, I suppose he was a b-boy because all of his friends were break dancing although he was on his phone most of the time he occasionally looked up and cheered on the other guys. He was really tall and looked as if he was mixed Caucasian and Asian, you could also tell that he was pretty toned by the looks of his shirt ahaa - he was wearing a Superman shirt by the way, for some reason that really caught my eye. I stayed there for such a long time with a couple of my friends and totally regret not taking a picture, he was extremely good-looking! I guess he could tell that I was staring at him for quite a while because he kept looking up and smiled at me, he had such a nice smile too! Ugh, I should have walked up to him and said hi or something. I sooooo regret it, omg. D:

The second guy I saw on the subway as I was making my way back home. We pulled up at one of the stops and I swear to you this guy looked like Clark Kent or something! He walked in carrying some sort of box and didn't even bother to sit down, he was just leaning on one of the polls, he was tall and incredibly well dressed - as if he was a model, he wore nerdy over sized glasses, a black trench coat and plaid flannel underneath. He had a thick set of hair that was nicely groomed and although he looked very proper he also had a scruffy edginess to him, he had stubble facial hair kind of like Paul Walker. Strangely I remember every little detail to this guy. Wow. But anyways, he was just standing there and I kept wanting to stare but there wasn't that many people on our subway cart so I didn't want to seem creepy. Luckily there was a window next to me and since he was on the opposite side, I got to see his reflection in the window LOL And then he eventually got off. Yeah..

Both of those guys had coincidentally something to do with Superman. How weird, but yeah that was a good day *sigh*

Guest greentambourine1

i see this cute guy.. really, very handsome.. he's not that tall, but he is really cute.. his round tantalizing eyes, pointed nose and neat hair just made my heart keeps runnin' away... lol.. i wish i see him again... :wub:blush.gif:wub:

Guest flowerpetals

I was at Rihanna's concert last Tuesday and the person sitting next to me on the left.

Unf. He is attractive.

Guest AMIbunny

i saw this cute boy in my class. He looks way younger than me though LOL. he's probably like 18 years old. =.= i'm old yes.

Guest t 0 k y o

Haha, I love everyone's responses!

I have a lot worth mentioning but so far only 3!

First one, hehe, I'm already all smiles because I just saw this cute and extremely HELPFUL guy last week at my apt. My friend and I were moving my boxes to my car 'cos I was moving some of my stuff out and you can say it was giving us 2 girls a hard time, plus it was raining! And so we got outside and I told my friend to stop 'cos I got too tired, I live on the 2nd floor (only stairs), and LO and behold comes this tall, CUTEEE guy in uniform, he looked like he was getting ready to go somewhere, he stopped to look at my friend and I standing and then he was like "You guys need a little help?" My friend looked at me point blankly and I was stuttering like, "Ughh... Yeah.." He lifted the box like it was nothing and took it to my car. AHHH! *drools* After that he was telling us his job requires heavy lifting so it was no problem. Wish I could have talked to him longer but it was raining and I looked like crap, so as soon as I thanked him and he started walking, I kept starring at him and looking back, which was funny 'cos he looked back too, HE HE HEEH!!! I kept thinking, this only happens in movies or tv... Wonders when I'll see him again...

2nd guy was when I went to NYC, my friends and I stopped at Bryant Park and sat at the seats and I noticed this really GOOD looking Caucasian guy sitting a couple of seats in front of me. He definitely had to be a model. His physique, his bone structure, his jawline, his face, everything screamed MODEL. He was with 2 other ppl, I wanna say his modeling agents or something... but good thing I had my DSLR with me so I pretended to take pictures of my friends and I got his photo! But it was blurry and out of focus, soon after I started taking photos, I think he noticed it and had his friend blocked him, plus they kept starring at our seats T^T

So embarrassing but I'll never forget it, haha!

Last but not least, my favorite. I hate to say I've been stalking but I'm just curious...

Every semester the entire Japanese class would go to a restaurant and just eat and talk. Well seeing as this was my first, I went but I was late due to traffic. When I got there, I saw an empty seat near my friend which I sat down but was told it was for someone else who was late so luckily my teacher was sitting right next to my friend and gave her seat up for me.. Soon afterwards, this person who was late arrived and sat down where I had plan to sit and as soon as I looked at him, OMG! I had to double, triple take 'cos I was like, "What is your name cutttiieeee" in my head of course. One of the best night ever, 'cos my eyes were glue to him, lol. He even engaged in some of my friends conversation but however I wasn't paying attention 'cos my other friends kept talking to me across the room, but our eyes did meet a couple of times, haha! Highlight of the night was when we all went outside and took a group photo and he was standing right beside me!!!!! *melts* He's mix with Japanese and Caucasian, green eyes, so so stylish, he's very artsy, he sort of looks mysterious but sadly, I've never been able to meet and greet him. My friend has tried helping to introduce me to him but honestly, I think he knows that..... *epic failed*

TT^TT

Guest loreali1

Looks like you have a thing for super man lol.

Lmao, I guess I do. But what's wrong with that? Superman is unff. Hot nerd by day, sexy super hero by night haha.

Guest Daikirai

Why didn't I click on this thread sooner? :3

There's this hot guy that works at my local Costco (NY). He's tall, toned, styles his hair, and dresses so well!

I call him Hot Costco Guy.. ehhehehe *-*

Guest LucySweet

I was in Barnes&Noble recently, just being kind of nerdy in comic book section. I always see weird/creepy guys there, so normally I don't pay attention to them. But lo and behold, there were actually a couple cute guys there; one was kind of tall, had cropped blonde hair, wore a pair of those nerd/hipster glasses, while the other was a little shorter, nicely dress, and wore gauges (I dunno, I have thing for those). I was a little flustered because of that so I had a hard time concentrating on finding my comic. I guess the taller one noticed I was trying to look for something, so he asked which book I was looking for. :> So I answered him and ended up finding 10 seconds later, anddd walked away as fast I could because I'm lame.

SHOULD'VE TALKED TO HIM. oh well~

Why didn't I click on this thread sooner? :3

There's this hot guy that works at my local Costco (NY).  He's tall, toned, styles his hair, and dresses so well!

I call him Hot Costco Guy.. ehhehehe *-*

hmm my parents just went there to shop, i could have went and maybe see this guy too! lol :D

My driver in Xi'an, China. T_T Tall and handsome, and I have pics, but I feel like it would be too creepy to post them up. XD

He also asked for my phone number. 8D But I didn't have one to give. D8

Guest Heart.Struck

This thread was made for me, LOL. I have so many "hot guy encounters" but I'll describe my most recent one which was today actually.

So the back story info about this guy was that he actually went to my high school this past year for a couple months. But then I think he moved because I never saw him after the first couple of months. So meh, it was just a "Oh well no more stalking him in the halls I guess LOL." type of thing. Gosh I sound so creepy.

Anyways fast forward like 8 months to today and lo and behold he shows up at my dentist office! And it got even better when he sits in the waiting room in the seat infront of me. Gaaaaah. He had such nice features. He had a tan complexion (due to the summer time I guess), strong jawline, a nice face in general and NICE ARMS! And from the looks of it he is pretty fit. But not bulky or anything, kind of lean-ish too. Ugh, he was so nicely dressed too. AAH.

So this was my expression pretty much when he came in:

tumblr_lm7del1epV1qii6tmo1_400.gif

tumblr_lm6gh4yjrd1qii6tmo1_250.gif

I was trying to keep my eyes from wandering towards his direction the whole time, pretending to read my magazine.

Archived