• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cwizwizz

Yesterday at a party.

the most CUTEST BOY I'VE EVER SEEN.

We were all off our heads.

I secretly put my number into his cellphone. :)

Guest c i e l`

good looking person...oh, this asian guy I saw the day before yesterday after going out the subway,

very tall, clothes okay,,, but really cute face hehe

I don't see lots of good looking people...*sigh*

Guest musicpoplove

i remember over the this summer i was at Coex Mall (seoul, gangnam). i was getting watermelon shake LOL, and walking in other direction when i saw 2 tall model looking, and 2 girls.

seiriously one of the guy looked EXACTLY like leehyuk soo...

Im like OMG

WHO IS THTATTTT!

i tried to go thier direction but i couldnt find them again. but he was like 184CM, leehyuksoo hair+body.

Guest xabstruse

friend's birthday party =P pretty cute guy, we talked a lot... haha, I spent more time with him than with my friend who's birthday it was @_@

but I didn't get any of his contact details in the end xP

Guest iAD0RKABLESi

No joke but when the FedEx guy came to drop off my package the other day, I nearly dropped my jaw.

Usually I get fat old men delivering my package, but this white man was a hot piece of richard simmons.

Sigh. He looked so young. He was probably around 25. But he was sexyyy.

Guest antivogue

No joke but when the FedEx guy came to drop off my package the other day, I nearly dropped my jaw.

Usually I get fat old men delivering my package, but this white man was a hot piece of richard simmons.

Sigh. He looked so young. He was probably around 25. But he was sexyyy.

LOL. Best post in this thread, lmao.

Guest angelic_betrayal

I was in Forever 21 at Northpark just looking around and I saw this beautiful asian girl. I was FROZEN. She looked like Lee Ji Ah from Beethoven Virus except MORE beautiful. She was wearing a gray tanktop, tan skirt , gray leggings, and a pair of UGGs. I pretty much stood there forever STARING at her until she looked back. i IMMEDIATELY went down and pretended to pick up something off the ground. However, I did come over to her and asked if she needed help finding anything. BTW, i DON'T work there i just wanted an excuse to come up to her. She's like "no, just looking around" and i started slowly walked towards the entrance. She stopped me and was like "wait a minute. do you work here?" i laughed "you got me there, i just wanted to come up to you and talk" she smiled and then her phone rang. She picked it up and I just waved at her goodbyee and walked OUT as fast as i could. That was the MOST embarrassing time of my LIFE. Phewwww

Hahahha, youre so brave! Thats really cute haha :D

Saw a cute-ish guy at the gym today. He was wearing a simple wifebeater and basketball shorts.

I looked terribly gross though :crazy::wacko: Oh well

Guest v3rmillion

ah, at the reunion, not too many girls as usual and my friend was probably the cutest out of all of them

but this one guy had a nice haircut :'D

it was similar to that one member of Merry's mullet-y cut but different. XD

Guest steph*funny

At the mall today there was this reallly tall asian guy with jeans and a black tee.

So cute. He seemed confident too, ahahah.

snowboarders (guys) are hot with all that gear on. whoo.

why, yes they are =D~

I was on the bunny slopes though, so it was mostly kids U__U

&& I remember some guy that was like, "I'm from France" like being from France would make him instantly more attractive. He was getting all cocky because these girls (from the south, judging from their accent) were hanging all over him and requesting pictures at the Vietnam Memorial Wall. he and his friends were cute though.

another time, I saw a supertall asian girl at the mall. she was at least a foot taller than me (putting her somewhere around 6'+) and her skin was super pale naturally because her legs and arms were all pale and really, really skinny. like the wind can blow her away. so jealous.

Guest dorkiimee

hehehe~ this thread is really fun to read^^

anywayy...

HOMIGASH~~~

i was the mall (we call it the square ova here because its called macarthur square LAWL.)

anyway... i was outside borders with my friends (its usually where the movies and outdoor resturants huddle up with a sweet fountain and benches and the trashy looking train station ANYWAY--side-tracked AGAIN!)

my friends were taking the bus back home so i was waiting to be picked up i waved them goodbye and when i came back i was typing my shopping list on my itouch so i was looking down, while i was thinking of the next thing to buy i looked up and this kkkyyuuuuttttttttt korean guy--he looked around 18-19?--hehe^^ was playing around the playground with his siblings...? one girl and three boys i think hehe^^ its was really kyutt seeing him play around with the little kids^^;; i decided to take a seat in front of the playground so i could admire him more huhuhuhu~

i cud tell he had a sweet personality because the way he played with the kids and everything~ haha~ i remember one time he put one little boy--around 3--on his shoulders and his hat was coming off as well and his facial expression was so kyutt--i found myself smiling at the sight of the two hehe^^

he caught me looking at him and i quickly looked at something else^^ hehe^^ when i looked back nervously he moved to another peice of equipment the see-saw (which was like in front of me^^) haha~ the two little boys sat on each end and he hopped on the middle and stood on it like making it go up and down^^ haha~ i pretended i was preoccupid with something because he was infront of me and i looked up and noticed we were looking straight at each other >_______<;; KYAAA~ i felt like i was blushing!!! i quickly looked away and he continued laughing and playing with the little kids on the see-saw and all of a sudden there was a "BOO!" and i screamed. =___=;; embarrassing >___<;; right wen he was in front of me aswell!! it was my dad btw haha~

he dressed well and his hair was really cool^^ and anyone there could tell he was fob because of his accent and the little boys were calling him 'hyung' and stuff hehe^^ it was a really cute and sweet sight, i wish i could be like that with my sisters...just...they're really annoying >___<;;

DONE! ITS SO LONG!

Guest Leni1430265175

i was working once.. and this korean couple came in ^^ they were so cute.. at my work place they dont care what we listen to... so i put on my ipod which has a variety of music from chinese to korean to japanese. haha .. the current song was "10 points out of 10" from 2pm.. i was ringing the couple up and the girl turns to the guy and says "oppa! 2pm!" and then he started singing to it!! it was so darn cute.. they were, to me, a typical korean couple... he was really good looking.. and she was really cute.. i really liked their style.. to me, they dressed like korean celebs haha :D

Guest spiral_flare

Today, I went to the movies with my mom and little sister and BAM!, right in front of me stood my crush from last year.

SO embarrassing! But he's so cute. And he was with a bunch of friends. Curly dark hair, blue hoodie, black jeans, black Nike shoes, and an amazing smile. I was trying to hide. I don't think it worked, because he saw me. =(

Archived