> Describe The Pretty/hot/cute Person You Saw Today!,

Guest somo

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKSO.

Basically today, I had private school class right. For lunch 3 of my friends went to this nearby "Japanese" restaurant with all korean staff rofll. There's a Timmies right beside it, so friend A goes in there to buy a bagel and orange juice while friend B is accompanying him.

So friend C and I go ahead into the restaurant to get a table. We sit down, and were a couple of waiters and waitresses there going like "IRASHAIMASE". And HOLY m*****f***er there was the CUTEST waiter I've EVER seen in my LIFE. So my other two friends eventually arrive, and that holycutewaiter takes our orders and I think i've said THANK YOU SO MUCH like every time he brought me something (although that's probably because i wanted him to feel happier because when i worked as a waitress, things just felt better when ppl said thanks to me, you know?)

SO THEN...He brought my spicy vegetable udon, and I was eating it and i was like "holy crap this is the f***ing best broccoli i've ever had!!!" and he looked at me and he was like "you like it?" in this really shy voice. and i smiled and nodded and he smiled back this really cute shy smile too. AHH SOOO CUUUUUUTEEE!!!!!

And so WHILE WE WERE LEAVING. friend C lost like a glove and we were all looking for it while he paid his bill. so i eventually found it and tossed it to him but he failed to catch it. and while he was busy insulting me for being fail and i was busy insulting him for not even knowing how to catch a glove, I took a glimpse at the waiter and he was like chuckling shyly to himself...and I thought i just died of a heartattack from ALL THE CUTENESS!

Then afterwards, while we were on our way back home i was like, to friend C, "THAT WAITER WAS--" and he cut me off saying "SO CUTE BUT SO SHY! SEE? I CAN READ YOUR MIND WITH THIS SHIET" which means even this straight friend agrees with me about HOW F***ING CUTE THAT WAITER WAS.

Oh and before I forget to describe him. His waiting suit was entirely black, with a black dress shirt rolled up to his elbows which showed off his godly forearm muscles, complete with black dress pants and shoes which accentuated his nice lower body shape. And you'd think the black apron would make him less attractive, BUT IT MADE HIM LOOK LIKE SUCH A CUTIEPIE (get it? in a restaurant? dessert? hahaa). I'm guessing he's about 5'11" with a medium-lean build and straight, shiny black hair at medium length, contemporarily styled to a nice, slightly windblown look. His eyes were small and a very deep black, but that added to his shy mysteriousness which made him look even MORE like dessert. ahahaa.

yes. I'd totally go back to that restaurant just to stalk him and get his #. :)

Guest bunnywink

It wasn't today, but I saw the most beautiful girl last Thursday on the subway. I couldn't tell what ethnicity she was, but she was olive skinned with wavy black hair. She looked asian, but not 100% asian. Anyway, she had such a baby face with huge doe eyes and long/thick eyelashes. I'm a straight girl, but I couldn't stop looking at her! She was wearing a red peacoat, so she really stood out!

@Morbi: haha awesome story...u seem really excited, he must be really handsome...i'm jealous lolgoodluck getting his number! :lol: (btw, if it were me, i'd probably want to see him again, but i'd be too chicken to ask for his number...lol)

I've never really seen any guys that attracts me near our place.....:sweatingbullets:

Guest poporin

i saw this guy like long time ago but he leave a lasting impression! lol

i saw this young guy in subway station, i think he's mix Chinese-White coz hes so tall like 6' with a nice body . Hes wearing a black suit (i think he just got home from work because its 5pm) he have a big eyes and nice shiny black hair, OMG so he looks so manly! lol Theres like this 3 girls that try to hit on him and chat with him lol too bad im with my family that time :(

Guest RemixeD2ice

Hah, gurl lemme juss tell you...

I used to go to this one food court for lunch with this (now ex) friend of mine, and everyday we'd sit at the same table. The first day we went there, we were just eating and people-watching, then out of NOWHERE god walks in. We were both awestruck. Like...we just stopped talking and stared as he set his tray on the table RIGHT behind us and sat down with his friend. He is (or was...?) the most perfect...creature I've ever seen. Like...WHOA. He was wearing really nice crisp clothes and his hair was in a faux-hawk (a really HOT faux-hawk), he wasn't very tall, probably my height (around 5'5) but I didn't care because he was DAMN FINE! Oh my god, I'm acting pathetic right now I know, but if you could just see him you'd act the same way. Then something happened that made me almost drop dead. My friend and I were done eating before he was, so we just got up and left. But we stopped by the door that led to the parking lot because we saw someone we knew and started talking to her. Well...after a couple of minutes of talking, god had obviously finished eating and was making his way towards the door, right where we were standing. Actually, my friend didn't see him because she was still talking to that girl. I was just staring at him. As he walked closer to me, he looked at me right in the eyes and we both held a long stare...his head even turned to hold the stare even longer as he walked past me and out the door. It was, magical, lol.

We saw him many more times after that (and he would stare as usual) until I stopped being friends with the girl I used to go there with and stopped going to the food court. Haven't seen him in months. haha

But I know where to find him if I ever want to eat lunch with a friend =)

haha nahh, I ain't no stalker

Friday night @ Convention Center

Cute Chinese boy, very fobby (that was the cutest part about him), and my height (yay)! He was so adorable.. And he gave everyone a Chinese tassle charm thing. Mine broke the next day, though. That's what I get for playing with it? Aha.. Chinese boys that speak Cantonese and are born here...aren't that cute to me. Chinese boys that speak Mandarin and are from China are VERY appealing. :3

Guest atlanteay

i was taking my SATs this past Saturday at another school and saw this really hot guy in line. He's taller than me and has that sort of arrogant air about him. He looks like a jerk-type but still really hot haha.

Guest kisschu

This is kinda creeperish but oh well!

So I was randomly on facebook and I was looking through one of my asian friend's photos. Randomly I came across this really hot asian dude with great hip-hop classy style and his face was so so cute.

Aha, the only problem bout him was that he was standing next to my friend(a girl) and shes super short probably only 5'1" or 5' and he looked as if he could be only as tall as me! XD I'm 5'4.5" haha.

I saw a girl who exactly looks like Horikita Maki at the cafe....

I just can't stop stare, and yeah... she catch me when I was checking on her...

at that moment i wish I had the ability to teleport to another place

Guest misserika_xo

omydaaaays. just now, like literally saw

a cute korean looking hawt tall guy on the bus.

he resembles no min woo but a teenager version

:3. && his hair is like a bieber cut but a bit

longer. too bad it was only for 5 mins :<

nominwoo.jpg

ooof. i wanna see him agaain!!

Guest the_wronged</3

I was walking to class the other day when I saw a really pretty girl. I tried to be discreet about it so I only really looked when she was walking away. And of course I walked right into a chair because I was too busy looking at her lol.

I wish there were actually cute/good looking guys around here. I usually only see pretty girls and that just makes me feel envious/jealous -_-

Guest Super.Panda

This guy that goes to my school.......... =/

he has big green eyes, black hair that z a bit curly && pale white skinnn !!!! =') awwwh !!! he's the cutest !!!! <333333

• 2 weeks later...
Guest legweak17

He's one of my friends haha, he's a year younger than me, and he's cute, smart, and nice ^^  He's Asian <3, and he used to be a gynmast so he has a nice body lol, now he does two other Varsity sports o.O he's also a little dorky sometimes, which just adds to his cuteness xD

Guest LiSAiSViPx3

Yesterday , I was sitting in class and randomly looked out to the hallway .

I saw this cute looking guy .

He was wearing black rimmed glasses , and fobby-ish clothing . :wub:

But yeah , I didn't see him after the bell rang . /huhuhu T___T

Archived