> Describe The Pretty/hot/cute Person You Saw Today!,

Guest somo

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jcs.142

I saw a friend's friend last week. We were walking and he was walking in the opposite direction with his friends, so we stopped and talked for a few min. His friends were hot too ^_^

What's with good-looking people hanging out with good-looking people...

He had kinda messy medium dyed brown hair, and eyesssss were real intense-like. I dunno what it was, he seemed kinda intimidating...in a hot way. Like, he didn't speak alot, but his voice was kinda deep and dry...he seemed a litttlee condescending, but it was kinda cool...

Do any of you know what I'm talking about? I think I'm crazy.

There's a photo of him on her facebook, which apparently she stole from his phone, but it's a biiit stalker-ish to put it up....is it??

Guest DarlenaLovesYou

Oh my , i saw my friend in the hallway and he was korean. He has the cutest smile ~!

he wasn't dressed up or anything because he was a volleyball player in his jersy . oh myyyyy ahahaha :D:rolleyes:

Guest jayjo

this guy at the bookstore that served me today, he's cute. he kept on holding to my books because i was taking my time putting my wallet back on my bag. hehe i think he's sorta gay though. which sucks.

Guest cinjin

I work at a photography studio and yesterday this guy (who's so good looking) came in to get his passport picture taken harhar and I was the one that took his picture too! He was half asian/half white, tall, nice hair...eurgh it's so hard to describe him. When I showed him the picture he gave me a thumbs up and said "perfect" while smiling -melts-.

Guest Rena23

Ah man there's this guy in the french class that meets just before mine in the same room so I catch glimpses of him every now and then. I haven't found guys his type attractive since high school but he reverted me back. Caucasian, slight side burns, medium circumference, light brown dreadlocks always up in a pony tail(his killer factor!). A rough around the edges type. So yum. <3

Guest s_umire

The employees at NSW's [Australia] Jamberoo in the summertime are ALL AMAZING. They look all Aussie and're all attractive in some way, so haha, I'm certain their appearance is factored in at interviews

There's this tall guy who was working the entrance to the chair lifts - tanned, good nose/cheekbones/jawline, slightly messy dark brown hair that looked really, really soft and a really nice, insanely contagious smile [good smile = good teeth * w*]. Looked like the fun type who'd joke around a lot~ Don't ask me about his eyes though, he was wearing reflective aviators for the whole time XDD ["TAKE THEM OFF DAMMIT"] Nice arm muscles too 8D

• 4 weeks later...

omfg. after like 8 MONTHS in my physics class sitting beside the same guy. (1 year and 8 months if you count history and science last year. science he sat right in front of me, history he sat right behind me)

I realize he looks like a shorter version of yoo seung ho with a bad haircut. (well the haircut isn't BAD, but like...it could be better) And it's not like I COULD see him as yoo seung ho with him calling me a fatass everyday just cuz I'm always eating in class :I

oh and.

There's this guy in my english class who looks like jang geun seok. We've known each other for like...4-5 years almost? and it was JUST this year, after I watched You're Beautiful that I realized he looked like jang geun seok. So once I told this one person a few months ago and they were all like. NO WAY! *shakes head*, and then like JUST yesterday somebody came in and sat beside me in class cuz it was a presentation day, so the teacher didn't care who sat where. and the jang geun seok guy was one seat over. So the person looked to the other side of her and then turned back to me and went like "Hey, he looks like jang geun seok" and i was like "DAMN I KNEW I WASN'T GOING CRAZY!"

Guest FragrantWhisper

I was waiting on the mountain to ride the tram back down when I turned and saw a Native American youth sitting nearby. Thin jeans, converse, lanky body, broad shoulders, russet skin, and long straight back hair. Strong jaw and deep set, dark eyes. Overall, a fairly good-looking guy. Added to the mountainous scenery around us and he was even more exotic.

Guest kneenah

there's this guy who i always see around campus in passing. he's asian and looks international, but i have no idea which group he hangs out with... i know he's either from taiwan or china. and he is really cute! i wish i had the guts to go up to him and ask him what his name is..

Guest likelovers

When I was taking a tour in the summer at this college, I saw one guy who looked like pre-debut Jonghyun.  I say pre-debut cos Jonghyun wasn't as good looking before as now (I'm sure it's some of the make-up they put on him) and the way the guy I saw was dressed was hiphop/street style which Jjong used to wear (x

Not today, but yesterday... actually it's every Monday and Tuesday lol. New guy at my uni, I think a first year (oh how pedo of me). I always see him at the library and cafeteria with his friends. He has an Aussie accent so he was obv born/raised here, but he's Tawainese... at least I guess so lol. He was talking about Mandarin the other day and kinda looks it.

Guest daulism

eh, the cute guy i like to pass by alot!

his black, long bowl cut hair, white skin, small eyes, tall figure, broad shoulders, thin legs..

almost sounds 'ulzzang-style' eh?! haha! x] oh geez. i'm going crazy.

Guest echung629

5'8" i believe. a boy. Bleached, fobby hair. realllly skinny, but in a very metro way. black skinny jeans. kinda small shirt--small enough that when he leaned over, you could see the waistline of his calvin klein underwear. yum :)

snake bite piercings, eyebrow piercing, tattoos. Looked Chinese, i believe.

hot hot HOT.

I saw a couple but one that stuck out was Asian, about 5'10 had smiley eyes and tan skin. He looked like a mixture of Jaebum + Taeyang + Daesung. Gosh when he bowed and greeted us I'm pretty sure me and my friends looked like idoits with our mouths open.

Hmm today the most decent looking guy I saw was this Asian guy leaving the elevator of my building. I forget his face but I remember he was okay looking with a nice sense of style even if he was a bit skinny.

Guest phannypakk

today in the gym during a volleyball game, a pretty cute/good-looking guy comes out from a door and walks across the gym

he was in basket ball clothes lol asian, kind of tall, probably around 5''9-10? short fohawk-ish hair? one of the decent looking asians at school x)

aaand not to mention, he's my friend's brother :P haha

a lot of girls thinks he's cute and my friend's reaction was totally -_____- when i told her her brother was cute xD

Guest angelbuilinh

so today in the hallway

i saw tall blonde boy, button up plaid blue shirt with fitted jeans i think lol

but he looked model status tehe ^_^

Guest mextaus.

at dairyqueen. he was so nice looking. black hair, perfect tan, beauty arms, the uniform was ugly but man did he make it look fine. around 5'10. i think asian&spanish mix. hotness ~

Archived