> Describe The Pretty/hot/cute Person You Saw Today!,

Guest somo

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Imboredthatsnotfun

Aww I feel sorry for the people who had their picture taken by strangers :( I guess it's okay in certain situations.

One time I was in a food place after some shopping with my mum, my mum was getting the food downstairs and I held the table upstairs. I was just sitting alone surrounded by shopping bags minding my own business and a group of really loud losers walked in, all guys and all dressed in 'gangster' clothes. ew >_<

A few minutes later, although I was trying not to look their way, I could feel that they kept looking at me. I was so scared -____-

Then I noticed out of the corner of my eye that one of them was holding their mobile phone towards me. I'm 95% sure he was taking a picture because of the way he was holding the phone... It was horrible and I was so relieved when my mum came up with the food.

I don't think I'm amazingly attractive or anything, I think it was just because I was a girl on my own :(

Omg, I was in London last week and I saw the most beautiful face at the tube station. He was walking off of the train that I was just about to go on. He looked like Francisco Lachowski but older. He was wayyy too old for me (I'm 16, he looked about 27) but I just thought: 'wow, he's so hot.' We exchanged a few glances and then moved on. Sad I'll never see him again! I wonder if he was a male model!

Guest Mystrillium

That guy should have at least made it seem like he wasn't taking a picture of you? Hopefully you won't encounter them again. Yayy, keep all the posts coming~ I rarely get out so I don't see anyone amusing...^__^;;;

Guest starber

In Asia, I saw a JAY PARK LOOKALIKE! Omigod, I was hyperventilating when I saw him. he looked almost identical to Jay. Even the height! :wub:

Guest Mei'stargirl

i love this thread ahahaha

Anyways today i went to the bakery (one of those asian bakeries w/ all the cakes and stuff) to buy egg tarts but, sadness, there weren't any today :tears:.  THOUGH there were these two really cute chinese guys working there.  they had hair similar to kim hyun joong, large/cute eyes, and PERFECT skin.

So i decided to buy a pastry (not only cuz i wanted to see them up close, i wanted the pastry too HAHAHA).  Before me in line was an elderly lady who was buying a cake.  She asked the two guys if the cake would be good in a week and they said that it probably would be best within a couple days.  So the lady decided not to buy it even though the two cute guys already packaged it and everything.  They were really nice about and said, "it's okay.  Thank you for coming in though." (OMG CUTE AND NICE AJFLKSDJFLSKAJFD)

ANYWAYS i bought the pastry and they were really nice and pleasant.  When i gave the money to one of them, i noticed that he had SUCH PRETTY NAILS totally jealous.  But yeah i bought my pastry and left LOLLL.

Guest dianOsaurLove

well..hmmm i guess i really didnt see any cute/hot person...but yesterday i did rolleyes.gif ...i was at huntington beach and it was pretty hot soo...when the weather is gud...hot guys are out wink.gif ... so i was pretty much checking out bunch of guys with packs lmao xDD.. anyways..i hav another story about creepers...so i was in vegas during the winter break and..it was the day after christmas and i was walking around with my family at night...soo we went to some hotel buildings and etc...i sat down at a bench inside this hotel...and i was in front of LV store...cuz i was waiting for my parents while they were in the bathroom...all of a sudden a bunch of guys just came in the building..&& one of the guys just randomly took a pic of me..then said " hey pretty lady" ...im just like ... blink.gif weird...so i went inside the LV store cuz the guys look A LOT older than me soo i didnt hav a gud impression of them...

i love this thread ahahaha

Anyways today i went to the bakery (one of those asian bakeries w/ all the cakes and stuff) to buy egg tarts but, sadness, there weren't any today :tears:.  THOUGH there were these two really cute chinese guys working there.  they had hair similar to kim hyun joong, large/cute eyes, and PERFECT skin.

So i decided to buy a pastry (not only cuz i wanted to see them up close, i wanted the pastry too HAHAHA).  Before me in line was an elderly lady who was buying a cake.  She asked the two guys if the cake would be good in a week and they said that it probably would be best within a couple days.  So the lady decided not to buy it even though the two cute guys already packaged it and everything.  They were really nice about and said, "it's okay.  Thank you for coming in though." (OMG CUTE AND NICE AJFLKSDJFLSKAJFD)

ANYWAYS i bought the pastry and they were really nice and pleasant.  When i gave the money to one of them, i noticed that he had SUCH PRETTY NAILS totally jealous.  But yeah i bought my pastry and left LOLLL.

Where's teh bakery?? I am seriously in need of looking at pretty ppl nowadays.

Guest annelibrando

went on a trip with mates to hongkong and macau. not a lot of goodlooking guys in hongkong :(

but i saw a cute officer while walking from senado square to the st paul's ruins.

i don't know if they're guards or police or whatever.

but he was such a cutie.

and one guy who works in the security department of the hongkong airport. gaaaaaah. so goodlooking.

he was stationed in the area where we take of our shoes and put our things in a bin for xray. he would stand on the opposite side of the "door" we're meant to walk through to.

Guest cmshrty

thumbs up on the stalker pics!! Keep em coming!! Lol

Ok my story:

I went to the mall once (it wasn't today lol) but anyways i went into American apparel wanting to purchase something. I looked around, got the stuff I wanted and went to the register. 

To my surprise. HOLY, BAM, GORGEOUS. The cashier was breathtaking. He was like beautiful, handsome, all of the above.

He was Caucasian, really tall, blonde hair, blue eyes. He defined gorgeous! His outfit was amazing too, laid-back with a hint of formal. Then he started talking and his voice!! OMG his voice was divine  :wub: it was so deep, I think I melted!

But seriously, with all of that nonsense aside, he was the cashier and I had to make contact with him. So, because of the awkward and embarrassed girl that I am, I kept fumbling and stuttering around  :ph34r: 

He knew too, I mean who wouldn't, if you were there you would've known too lol. He was smiling, I guess cause he thought me being all shy and flustered around him was a compliment. WHICH IT WAS. lol. Sigh, I hope he still works there. Maybe I should go back and buy something...

saw this REALLY goodlooking guy while eating today. amazing smile and even the voice is deep. cant intro myself as i will appear totally creepy.. totally took stalker picture tho :S

*quoted image*

if by any chance he ever sees this.. OH HAI :)

haha! nice one! i know people doesn't like other people taking pics of themselves without permission..but i give props to u for this awesome stalker pic! lol

i think it's better to post pic than in words coz sometimes words doesn't do justice..

but he's goodlooking! :D

Guest happypiano

i saw the cutest korean guy at a japanese restaurant yesterday... and he was our server! *swoon* i kept on talking about how cute he was so my friends kept trying to set us up. =_=

Guest myGLAMrocks

I work at FRYs and it's located in "Ktown" and also the city has a lot of foreign people visiting so I always get the opportunity to approach them and talk to them. So at work I walked in to my aisle that I usually work with and i saw the back of the customer. I asked him if he needed help or anything and he turned around and he smiled said blah blah blah(phone stuff). But OMG! His voice was soft but bit rough also. Oh he had a smexy accent! Uh huh, I just had an extremely hot customer from Dublin, Ireland! He had a cute smile with dimples and a little scruffiness to him. It was sexy. So we just chatted for a while and I helped him with his stuff. He shook my hand and left but stopped like 4 ft away and turned around and came back to ask for my name. He told me that whenever he comes back he'll make sure that he comes to me so i can get commission. YAY!..I smiled and said "Okay, thank you!" Oh, and I forgot to tell him....I'm not a sales person and don't get commission, ahah!

the only bad thing about him was that he smelled musty. I'm just going to say he just came back from the gym looking real good, lol

And the Asians that come in, they NEVER want help so i never get to talk to them much...even the cute ones. :tears:

Guest annelibrando

went to see xmen yesterday, and saw this teenage boy that reminded me so much of jinwoon. a smaller and young version.

but i tried taking pictures ninja style without my cousins finding out.

jin.jpg

Guest CinCin

Haha I love this thread so much. Mostly because I really like hot guy/girl watching. If it's a hot/ pretty girl I look at how the dress and their makeup. But if it's a guy it depends on what I can do~ Come guys and girls we gotta do more than just stare right?

So I moved to university last September. When I first got here I went to a nearby Korean restaurant with my friend, and she told me she went there before with her mom and there was a really hot waiter. And she was right, so we both stared at him during that meal. The guy was Korean, really tall, big eyes, tall nose, all that. For the rest of the year we didn't go back there because it's an expensive place. In summer I stayed at university to take French classes. There was a really good-looking Korean guy in my class but I didn't think anything of it (um, also I'm really bad at remembering faces). The when I was adding some people from that class on FB today when I realized on his work info was the restaurant that we went to =_= Hahaha now I feel like eating there to say hi.

On the topic of hot girls, I stopped by at a drugstore near another university in my city and there were lots of really pretty Asian girls looking at makeup... Ah I'm so glad I don't go to that university since everytime I walk in that area there's always pretty girls. Hahaha

I have more stories... Another time :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bigcitydreams82

Man... One time, I went to this Korean store and there was this reallyyy cute cashier there. Wow. He was a total flower boy without being so girly it's borderline gay.

I never saw him again when I went in there -___-

The other time I saw a cute guy was when I was at this Korean restaurant in Seattle. The waiter was sooo good looking. Tall and skinny and he had one ear pierced. He looked JUST like he walked out of a manga.

And when I was volunteering this one time, a Korean church group from Federal Way came down. There were a LOT of cute guys in that group. They all had really small faces (I know, this is really Asian of me to notice) and were tall/skinny like anime characters. Haha.

I think the last time I saw a really hot guy like the ones I've mentioned above was this random white dude who was taking tennis lessons at the local gym. Wow. He looked like an Abercrombie advertisement except more boyish and not as richard simmons-baggish (haha, you know what I mean!) and definitely not as buff. I know I'm weird, but I really like that tall/skinny thing with lean muscles rather than straight out surfer boy. PLUS he's good at tennis. YEAH!

Ok, I think I've summed up the hot guys I've seen in the past year. Yup. :D

As for pretty girls--I see one every other day! I swear. Haha.

Guest Sorahakone

on the bus on the way to the movies...me an my friend immediately spotted this tall guy slouching slightly against the door, he was sleeping. SO HANDSOME even though his head was tipped down slightly. I could see his defined and slightly pointy nose and a nice jawline, his eyelashes were also super long (ya. that's right, i looked so intently that i noticed his eyelashes.) His hair was a neatly cut medium-short length and all black, it looked so soft :ph34r: anyways He looked flawless and his sleeping face was too innocent and cute. He had his headphones on and was very nicely dressed, with his hands in his pockets and gave off that cute school (university) boy vibe. Well the bus hit a small bump or something and he woke up. OMFG he looked like ftisland's Jonghun in that one mv where he played some girl's body guard. unfortunately he got off at the next stop and i couldn't keep staring while he was awake T T

I want to seeeee his face again~

Guest handsomeasianboy

on the bus on the way to the movies...me an my friend immediately spotted this tall guy slouching slightly against the door, he was sleeping. SO HANDSOME even though his head was tipped down slightly. I could see his defined and slightly pointy nose and a nice jawline, his eyelashes were also super long (ya. that's right, i looked so intently that i noticed his eyelashes.) His hair was a neatly cut medium-short length and all black, it looked so soft  :ph34r: anyways He looked flawless and his sleeping face was too innocent and cute.  He had his headphones on and was very nicely dressed, with his hands in his pockets and gave off that cute school (university) boy vibe. Well the bus hit a small bump or something and he woke up. OMFG he looked like ftisland's Jonghun in that one mv where he played some girl's body guard. unfortunately he got off at the next stop and i couldn't keep staring while he was awake T T

You must be talking about me

Today I looked in the mirror and saw a handsome devil

on the bus on the way to the movies...me an my friend immediately spotted this tall guy slouching slightly against the door, he was sleeping. SO HANDSOME even though his head was tipped down slightly. I could see his defined and slightly pointy nose and a nice jawline, his eyelashes were also super long (ya. that's right, i looked so intently that i noticed his eyelashes.) His hair was a neatly cut medium-short length and all black, it looked so soft :ph34r: anyways He looked flawless and his sleeping face was too innocent and cute. He had his headphones on and was very nicely dressed, with his hands in his pockets and gave off that cute school (university) boy vibe. Well the bus hit a small bump or something and he woke up. OMFG he looked like ftisland's Jonghun in that one mv where he played some girl's body guard. unfortunately he got off at the next stop and i couldn't keep staring while he was awake T T

A sleeping hot guy...

WHY NO STALKER PIC?!?

Archived