> Describe The Pretty/hot/cute Person You Saw Today!,

Guest somo

Guest mannequin

damn,dark blue eyes win me over any day, and a nice face of course.

saw a guy working at starbucks, i wanted to buy another drink just to look at him, haha.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ttrin

not so tall but dark and very handsome.

nice butt, cute crescent shaped eyes.

my attraction to him is so overwhelming it makes me sick.

Guest kidfromkorea

Yea, I saw this really good-looking guy.

He was really cute, he had nice hair, nice face and fashion, too.

I thought I was dreaming until I realized I was looking at a mirror.

Guest HANAo1

^ wow thats incredible

harharhar i see this dude everyday

tall, lean and handsome ._. yeeee

and pretty eyes and dimples...

Guest Natsune619

One of my guy friends is like a Japanese version of Minho from SHINee.. But his mouth's a little different and his hair's shorter

But he's still really hot lol I always spazz out a little when I see him (he's not my crush or anything, he's my eye-candy XD)

I always tell him to grow his hair a bit... Must get really annoying, I should stop :P

actually this is from a couple days ago, buuttt...

i saw a guy on the subway(i had to get off and he was coming on actually) who looked like Jung Yonghwa from CN.blue.

but he was better looking..and he was tall and lean too.

he had a really nice scarf on... ;___;...

i was like gawking at him for like an entire 3 seconds(i had to get off before the door closed)... he saw me and kind of smirked. jerk. :(

This was at the St. Patty's Day Parade :)

My friends && I were by the opening to the baricades and we saw some guys walking past us walking downtown instead of uptown with the marching band etc. They realized what they were doing (cause they're friends yelled at them) and as they were trying to get through this really hot guy came o.O he looked like ...that guy from Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging but more paler. whew ;)

Guest ayuu.919

i saw a guy on the subway(i had to get off and he was coming on actually) who looked like Jung Yonghwa from CN.blue.

i was like gawking at him for like an entire 3 seconds(i had to get off before the door closed)... he saw me and kind of smirked. jerk. :(

Lol, mannn he sounds so conceited. tsk tsk

I see hot people everyday o.o

Every time I step out of my dorm, I'm bound to see someone hot.

This is what I get for going to an Asian filled school. :D

Guest abstraction

This guy in my art history class is sooo

femininely hot. Great skin, fit body, tall, great features... He has long hair, but it strangely suits him.

He looks like a toned down version of a J-rocker. :9

Sexyyyy~

I look forward to every Tuesday. ;)

^ gawed you have it good, wouldn't mind going to art history every tuesday if there is a guy like that.

ooo an ex co-worker that i used to work with. i thought he was pretty cute, kind of have a skinny jean/ urban punk style but kind of sad that he was a bit on the "too skinny" side and one of my very good friend's church buddy, saw her 2 days ago. she's such a sweet girl and really cute and pretty too....reminds me of a younger version of Gillian Chung. gawed and there was this either British or Australian tennis player at school....OMFG no words, he's gorgeous especially when he smile, me and my roommate would spazz about him cause he's got light blue eyes and dark brown hair...ooo...major wins!

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

I was in a store wth my friend ( a female clothing store) & i was walking towards a rack of clothes and as i was walking there i saw this guy sitting by the window he had the BEST outfit on, his hair was REALLY nice ( though i hated the color) but it was styled perfectly, medium length. He was wearing a white dress shirt, and a loose black tie & nice black pants it was fitted perfectly and he was holding a bag. He was so cute! too bad i saw him later on with his girlfriend. He really looked like he walked out of the ulzzang thread. He looked like an idol!!

Guest kikkie

Did I ever mention that I love reading this thread?

I saw a group of Japanese baseball players (for my school) all dressed up in their uniform and gear. So hawt. :D~

I don't think I singled any one of them out though.

Guest Rockette

There was this uber hot guy waiting for the bus, I was already aboard the bus and this was around 4:00 AM in the morning, I have to be at work usually before 5:00 AM. He had short, bleached hair that was spiked with hair wax/gel. His skin was pale but he had these gorgeous light brown eyes. His skin was pale and he had a tall, lanky figure. He reminded me of those J-Rockers. He was wearing a dark red shirt with indistinguishable black print/design and dark semi-skinny jeans. PLUS, he was carrying a guitar bag with him. Yummy! ;D

-Rockette

This was quite a long time ago, but I was in reseda going to the korean market.

As, I was walking in there was a bakery and there was a guy working there.

As I turned to look in the direction of the bakery, I saw his face expression as he

was looking at me and my friend... :o It was the most hilarious thing ever.

He looked kind of like Wooyoung of 2pm. One of the only cute guys I've seen.

You guys are lucky to see cute guys around so much.

I on the other hand, only see my boyfriend, who I find very cute. :D

well today i was wlking to class

nd i spotted this guy

u wudnt rlly consider him as cute or handsome

but how he dressed

jus made up everything.:D

it made him look rlly cool.

but man..u guys r soo lucky

u spot lik hot azns everywhere

where i liv, theres mostly phillipinos

bt im nt rlly interested in dem.

sigh..:(

Guest Laura605

One time I was at the local corner shop and I went up to the checkout to purchase some items. I had't looked at the person who was serving me until i glanced up and OMG = HOT. Seriously he had a flawless tanned olive complextion, was tall, was manly/mascular but skinny, and he had brown hair that went to a little above his shoulders and his eyebrows were thick but omg hottttttt.

Guest alucard454

OMIGAAHHD.

lol; sorry. This tall lean asian guy was standing outside my class..ohmygod. he was so delicious.

Like yellow nutella.

I think he's a sophmore or junior though.

siigh. if only.

Guest the_wronged</3

Hmm this was a few days ago because I just got back from my vacation. I went snowboarding and dangg there were so many good looking guys. Despite the fact that their faces were covered up sort of, there's just something about guys in snowboarding gear<3 I haven't really seen any guy in particularly that was just WOW to me, though. You girls are lucky ><

Guest xKanane_1

Holy shiz. Better looking that Yonghwa? ;O I'm so jealous~!

For mine I don't remember much of the details, since it wasn't today, but he was seriously hot. I won't forget him because its really rare to see a hot guy around here -__-!

He had dark brown hair that was not styled, cool casual clothes, and just the handsomest face ever -fangirl- Oh and his smile was just utterly *melt*

Oh oh, last Friday night I finally got a pic of the hot Korean glassie that works at my favourite club! He's really hot and his shirt is a rather nice fit in that whenever he's walking around holding the tray thing above his head you get a really nice glimpse of skin and underwear waistband ;)

Here's a pic (with Ellie and Ellie lol).. I would've resized and posted only my trial's run out on microsoft office and I infact can't lol. But here's a link. It's a bad picture too, but hopefully you get the idea.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2i75kr5.jpg

Archived