> Describe The Pretty/hot/cute Person You Saw Today!,

Guest somo

Guest musicsmylife

I was at forever21 and I saw a sexy looking person so I headed towards their direction to get a closer look,

but then i realized i was staring at a mirror.

Haha jk my friend told me that so i thought it was pretty funny :)

Anyways

Um couple cute guys here and there when just walking around on campus. Oh went to a 99cent store the other day and there was a cute guy with orangey red hair. Usually when I see a guy in person with dyed hair I don't like it but he pulled it off pretty well. His face was cute but he was a bit too scrawny and short for me. I mean I'm not super tall but i need someone i can look up to.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to this mall that's about an hour away with my parents, aunt, and cousin and I saw this really cute guy outside of the Vans' store. ^____^ He looked about my age, 5'7'-ish, lean but muscular couldn't se his hair because he was wearing a hat. Although I loved the plain black tee he was wearing. ;]

This was on omegle (not sure if this counts because I've never seen him in real life )

most guys on there are pervs, so when he said he was going to BRB, my friend and I was like, "oh no he's going to come back to flash his ding dong." Instead he came back and then put on his socks because he was cold HAHA :')

225972_10150163922250382_572370381_6973872_7811343_n.jpg

^my face was JFHSKJF

• 5 months later...
Guest Charmingbestfriend96

So i was minding my own business and than i was COMPLETELY BLOWN AWAY :w00t:

This guy was literally glowing like an angel. He was tall, 6ft + His skin was flawlessly silky smooth and his smile was totally adorable. He was wearing a trench coat and boots and he had wavy jet black Asian hair. He looked like a bunch of celebrities put together.

Too bad i'll never see him again but then again I wouldnt have the guts to talk to him LOL :ph34r:

This girl at my school is so gorgeous. Shes super popular and she's really nice. Her eyes are like cerulean blue and she has straight brown hair. Her skin is also flawlessly silky smooth. She dresses really casually and she's really outgoing...wherever she goes she always turn heads...males and females

Sigh im so normal looking :sweatingbullets:

Guest kiss_bunny

I saw this super gorgeous girl at my university! and i couldnt take my eyes off of her. she was humming and she looked beautiful. Turns out my friend knows her and she moved to U.S.A a few years ago and used to be a model in Cambodia. I was like wow...she's like...i dont get what is pretty about her but she just is. Thats the thing. Its hard to even point to a feature. cuz individually, the features look normal. I dont know what about her...Everything thinks she's gorgeous o.o I was like damnn girll crush time =.=

Guest nebbalish

I wish everybody who posts takes a stalker pic so I can enjoy all these hot people :D a picture's worth a thousand words!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest LukeQuinn

Ohh you kick yourself for not saying hello, This one goes out to the gorgeous blond girl in chickies and petes on the boulevard today (philadelphia pa) Most stunningly beautiful girl I have ever seen.

Guest starber

This thread was created for me to let out my inner stalker mode :ph34r:

Last Saturday, I was on the bus to go to the mall. In comes a CUTE spanish guy. I was hesitant to take his picture, but I was like, "YOLO" so I took it anyways. He probably knew I took it too

2i9inok.jpg

I didn't like his fashion-style, but he had a really face :wub:

AND then it was like the heavens decided to be extra nice to me on that day. My friends and I went into chapters and noticed a long lineup. Turns out the guy who plays Cato in the Hunger games (Alexander Ludwig) was doing like a meet and greet there! WHAT MY LUCK! I didn`t have a book, so I couldn`t line up to get a picture with him. IT WAS ALL GOOD! I AM A MASTER AT SNEAKING PICTURES.

20iewyf.jpg

14y4g9.jpg

1zwja7s.jpg

11aae6h.jpg

He caught me taking pictures from that angle so we made eye contact for a split second :w00t:

Okay this actually didn't happen today, but being the loser I am I can still remember it. :lol:

Last year I travelled around Europe with my family, and got to visit quite a few countries. Well in Turkey, we got to attend this fashion show that this high end leather apparel company put on. Anyway the show starts and I'm all like 'aw pretty clothessss'

Until HE walked in.

HOT dayum -_-. Let's just say I've NEVER EVERR felt the urge to BEAM my face off EVER cos I'm picky and I hardly ever deem a guy gorgeous but

JESUS have MERCY on my soul. He was an ELEVEN. I was actually drinking some apple juice and not only spilled some on myself upon seeing his fcking beautiful face, I audibly choked alittle. :unsure:

He looked mixed, looked really like Dylan Guo except MILES better looking. He had spiked dark hair, was SUPER tall 190+ definitely and he walked down the freakin catwalk like he owned it (which gosh. He so did).

So anyway, for the rest of the show, cos I was sitting in the front I took little glances at him and forced myself to only glance at him a couple of times whenever he was modelling the clothes. Cos the urge to beam like a fcking idiot was too great. LOL he was like the sun. :sweatingbullets:

Anyway at the end of the show, they got to pick 4 people from the audience to model some clothing and I was picked! AND I GOT TO WALK DOWN THE CATWALK HAND IN HAND WITH HIM. Talk about answer to my fcking dreams. :w00t:

His hand was warm too. blush.gif

I also saw a few REALLY REALLY GORGEOUS guys in Greece. Think they were German. If looks could kill, I'd really be 6 feet under now. :wub:. Gotta move to Europe asap aye lol!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest {minuhh

So, this past weekend I was at a Convention in Santa Clara.
And it was friday so it was spirit day and everyone was all decked out in their spirit gear, some more than others.
And there was this one guy I saw who had hair like dumbo from poreotics but also like g-dragon with the whole partly shaved mowhawk thing.
He was so cute and just so ugh, he was wearing thiscrewneck and these yellow cropped shorts, he looked so much like a hipster.
It was just so attractive to me and like idk, he was just pretty. His hair was perfect and his face was so nice, such a nice jawline and a perfect smile and his skin was so like clear and perfect.
I had the perfect opportunity to talk to him too! He was sitting alone and I was gonna sit next to him but like my friend wanted to sit somewhere else, so he was sitting alone and had no one to talk to so he scooted down and sat next to this girl that was like also sitting alone, and it was just like "omg that could've been me" but whatever. LOL
I tried looking for him after, like on saturday and sunday but sadly I couldn't find him.
BUT, on sunday as I got back to my hotel from the convention center I saw him in the lobby. Turns out he was staying at the same hotel as me, and I didn't even know. Ugh, I was gonna go up to him with a sign that said "free hugs" cause you know he's cute. But in the end I didn't have the courage too. :c
He was so cute though, just like ugh.
Probably never gonna see him again in my life, but wutevz. <3

• 6 months later...
Guest s_umire

I was in Paris on holiday recently and my dad missed rice so much that one day he made us eat lunch at a Chinese restaurant LOL oh man
I'd been sitting in front of a wall covered in a huge mirror, and when I look up, BAM, this guy walks in who's probably in his mid-twenties and on his lunch break, wearing a crisp white shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and a skinny black tie and looking exactly like the lovechild of Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Shia Labeouf. Then he has to go ahead and speak in French. Hot damn, I couldn't stop looking at his reflection throughout the whole time ;w; Then again my mouth was full of food at the time and my brother was badgering me to eat faster, so it wasn't exactly a prime flirting opportunity OTL 
Then at my brother's wedding in Italy, there was this waiter who was a dead ringer for Ethan Hawke in his Gattaca days, but ofc he spoke Italian which was really, really hot
And this teenage guy outside that famous falafel shop in Marais who had dark, wavy hair, the tan, a leather jacket, flashed a freaking blinding smile like everywhere and rode a motorcycle ;o; I was waiting for my friend to finish buying her food so was mucking around singing nearby and he turned to look when he heard me but I was so embarrassed I'd been caught I spun around so fast I bumped into some random girl /SMOOTH/ 
Then in the Mcdonalds the guy behind me in line looked like a hotter, French version of teenage!Ashton Kutcher and the group of good looking British guys to my left UGH NO I CAN'T ANYMORE, STOP TRAVELING IN PACKS OF GOOD LOOKING, EUROPEAN GUYS it's almost ridiculous and really bad for my health D: 

Guest I_play_with_dolls

My substitute teacher for English yesterday was just super attractive but then when he spoke he had the voice of a boy going through puberty and then all the charm was lost. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mintpops

One of my co-workers...^__^But we're supposed to talk about style, I guess, LOL. I don't want to give away too much, but he definitely rocks the casual street style - just a basic jeans with a crew. Not into facial hair, but he definitely rocks the scruff (he's not Asian, though). I love the effortless look on guys, when they look like they've put effort into their appearance without having to think too hard over it. Does that even make sense? Heh.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kitty_N

New recently hired doctor at my internship.  Super tall (maybe 6 foot 7) lean, big nose, killer smile.  Not much in the way of style, he is a doctor after all so khakis and a button up is the norm.  Sweetest guy ever though. *sigh

Last night when I was bartending... a cute tall Luke Pasqualino lookalike. He was wearing dark navy skinnies and a grey dress shirt. Holy moly.And today, this blonde girl with a petite frame, almond brown eyes with immaculate style; high waisted distressed denim cutoffs, black shirt, jeffrey cambell boots. I had serious wardrobe/hair envy.

Archived