> Describe The Pretty/hot/cute Person You Saw Today!,

Guest somo

This guy I had class with. he's white with a medium shade of brown hair and average skin.

despite his average skin

he's so cute

sdlfkjaklfa

i wished i talk to him more, we are in similar but difference majors

sdlkfja

damn today was the last day too...-cries- I hope we have class in the future

so cute

so cute

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mickeyd

Why doesn't anyone introduce themselves? There's another thread where everyone claims they introduce themselves all the time and yet in this thread NO ONE will talk to the person they find attractive. Don't be so afraid of rejection!

Guest iconiqdoll

OMG.....this guy in my law lectures at uni....so fine.. <3

Lol, first time I saw him was when I sat behind him (unintentionally) and I kept staring at his back profile...cause damn, he has such a nice body and hair...and the face!

Haha, so after that keep trying to sit behind so when I get bored during the lecture I just stare at him from the behind. xDD

He looks Chinese, quiet, really handsome and good looking, and not arragont at all. Never heard him talk so a mute doll at the moment? xPP

And not to mention he's so tallllll, and has a good fit (?) and good sense of fashion.

Haha, today I noticed he came with bed hair, that's what early morning lectures do to you. xD

I saw this cute Messican guy at the bus on my way home today from Starbucks. He was wearing a fitted hat, cute face, kinda built, but then again, we were all sitting down in the bus, so I couldnt see that much. I swear, everytime, Id glance over, hed catch my eyes, but I wasnt sure if it was a good thing or not. I tried playing it off, but i could still tell that he was glancing over me as well . I dont know whether , if I should be happy or creeped out, luul.

Guest citylights.

There was this guy in my math class. He looked Korean but turns out he's Chinese. He had really soft-looking hair, tall, nice built, and a cute face. However, he was just eye-candy because the way he presented himself was eh. He pretty much shows up for class for just 15 minutes then takes an hour long break then comes back for the last half hour of class. Also, the things he said were such a turn-off -_____- which was why I never bothered talking to him even though he sat right behind me.

^^^^^ hahaha I know what you mean!

Me and my friend went to an amusement park the other day and the roller coaster has four seats per ride (?) and me and my friend were lucky to sit with these 2 cute looking boys, we talked about the rollercoasters and stuff but I felt like a pedo cause they looked 15/16 .. haha. But sometimes you think "that kid's gonna be hot when he's older!" , lol.

And today I saw a guy in his early twenties who looked just like Alex Pettyfer at Macs hah. Holy crap he's hot. He asked me when the GreyHound place opens again, lol...I would totally drive him to wherever he wants to go.

Guest mukinsvivi

I saw this European guy at Panera last weekend. I was alone gift wrapping some presents and he was alone too, then he came over and sat down next to me. OMGAH HE WAS SO CUTE!!! We introduced each other and talked ^___^~ French guy (:. Wavy brown hair, deep sharp blue eyes and fair skin. Tall nose, his lips were so perfect!!! And he was tall!

Guest -FUUKO-

omg haha I saw the cutest guy in the city the other day! It looked like he just walked out of some manga, he was asian, had choppy bangs,  clear nice pale skin, he was superrrrrrr talllll

and the amazing thing was he could pull of white pants and had that freshhh japanese boy band feel XD

It was like DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

but he was on the phone...the phone was cute too ~

Guest annelibrando

269944628.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1301882510&Signature=yCAP354GyWtqBXJmau%2BcW2%2B3VwY%3D

saw this guy last week while giving some street kid the food i didn't get to eat (good karma, i say!)

the bus came, so i took a picture from inside.

Guest Mystrillium

Yayy a picture!! He looks very handsome, great stalker photo taking skills! ^^ I was on the subway once (last month), and a group of Korean guys came in. They sat on the opposite side, facing me, I felt like they were looking at me critically, had mischievous smiles on their faces, but I didn't care. One of the guys sort of resembled a girl (flower boy) and he was wearing a parka, had reddish-brownish frizzy hair below the ears, very clear milky complexion, man boots, slim. In my opinion he looked like a guy version of Lee Yeon Hee. I found him visually fascinating because I don't think I saw a pretty/ flower boy in real life before. He stood out from his friends.

Guest BobaMilkTea

@honkified

Dang I gotta give you MEGA props for taking such a clear photo of him without him noticing you.

I mean, cmon...who cares about words? Pctures are the ones that does justice ;)

I agree. He's really goodlucking! He kinda resembles Shinee Jonghyun!

Guest Crazedphase.

^

LOL, I agree. You must have some major skills to be able to take a picture without him noticing.

I think he looks a bit like No Min Woo.

Guest Rodarte

He so looks like Noh Min Woo... Wow~ I need to show my friend shes obsessed with Noh Min Woo :P Props for getting such a great photo!!! ^_^

Guest --Sedgewick

i've seen a very pretty, cute and hot guy today! he had short brown hair and was sooooooooo manly dressed...he wore a black coat, was about 1.90 m tall and he definately has muscles!

well, he was a good friend of mine but i've rarely see him since this year started, so it was kinda shocking to see how he became a real man ... his look improved even more and I could have never imagine that ....!!!!!!! for today he was the only person I couldn't take my eyes off hahaha

Archived