class="articletitle"JYJ Jaejoong to Hold a Large Scale Asia Fan Meeting Tour

33202.jpg

JYJ member Jaejoong will be holding a fan meeting tour in 4 countries throughout Asia.

His agency commented, "With his recent popularity and support form his recent drama, 'Dr. Jin', he has decided to go on a fan meeting tour to 4 countries in Asia to meet his fans. His Shanghai fan meeting last year was a success and he has been gaining more popularity throughout Asia and Europe this year. With this fan meeting he hopes to make great memories with his fans."

This fan meeting tour will begin in China on October 20 and continue on to Bangkok on October 23, Jakarta on November 3 and more. He was also recently chosen as the '2012 Last Half of the Year's Most Influential K-Pop Star'. 

Jaejoong commented, "I am so excited because it's been awhile since I've been able to meet my fans. I can't wait to talk with my fans about my drama and movie."

source : kpopstarz

class="blog_h2 entry-title"JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong takes an intimate picture with Brownie

2012092415195532119_1.jpg

JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong recently took a picture with Brownie.

On September 24, Kim tweeted a picture that he took with Brownie, which became popular by appearing on KBS’s Gag Concert, with the short comment, “Two-shot with Brownie!”

In the picture, Kim is staring at the camera with expressionless look while holding Brownie in his left arm.

People who saw the picture responded: “They look so good together.” “It is an honor for Brownie” “Brownie has become a popular celebrity.”

[Twitter Roundup] 2NE1’s Sandara Shaves a Heart on Her Head, JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong Goes to India and More

Want to find out all that happened in the SNS world of the stars but too busy to sift through them all? We’ve rounded up the best of the best with your daily dose of Twitter Roundup!

(skipped unrelated...)

16873067.jpg

JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong was seemingly in India as he tweeted on September 23, “Indo is so warm. There’s a reason I’m giving a foolish smile but it’s a secret.”

He later tweeted, “You can’t eat beef in India so there’s no beef dishes on the menu.”

Included with both tweets were pictures of a shirtless Kim Jae Joong relaxing in a gleaming outdoor pool. The first picture showed Kim Jae Joong making a ‘foolish smile’ while the second picture revealed Kim Jae Joong to be resting and reclining by the poolside.

We’re sure many Kim Jae Joong fans are wishing they were in India at the moment as well!

Photo Credit:Above Mentioned Stars’ SNS / enewsworld

LINK to read FULL article : http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=15837&idxType=News

*** Jaejoong's selcas are always so amusing. Ahhh……..brownie…..that’s one lucky puppy. And like all the tweets he's been doing all these days. I'm so happy he uses it always.;))

class="entry-title"Jaejoong snaps a photo with Gag Concert’s Brownie

201209241509423310_1.jpg

JYJ‘s Jaejoong tweeted a photo of himself with Brownie from ‘Gag Concert‘.

He wrote, “A two-shot with Brownie!” and attached the above photo. Jaejoong is holding Brownie in the photo, and fans took note of Brownie’s cuteness in the corner of the photo and Jaejoong’s soft gaze.

The netizens who saw the photo commented, “How did they meet?“, “Where do Brownie’s connections end?“, “Brownie even met Kim Jaejoong. Mm~ He has connections“, “It’s the meeting of a top star and the hot issue“, “Brownie, don’t bite Jaejoong“, “His big, shiny eyes and soft skin are like Brownie’s“, and “Brownie has crazy connections“.

Brownie has previously also met SECRET and B.A.P. members at ‘Music Bank‘, and even joined B.A.P. during a performance  of “Crash“.

Source & Image: Newsen via Nate and Jaejoong’s Twitter. / allkpop

JaeJong can't wait to eat Indian Curry

a3ixs1tcyaaczxz.png

JYJ’s Jaejoong is in India and he’s making sure to keep his fans updated with a couple snapshots while abroad.

On September 24th, Jaejoong tweeted, “I’m at work! I am so going to eat Indian curry today!” He also revealed the above photo of himself climbing out of a car.

In addition to the above, Jaejoong has also tweeted photos with Brownie, the stuffed dog, and a wonderful shirtless photo of himself poolside.

Hope he has a good time in India!

a3ivltkciaaqetx.png

a3d1vgucuaar1xg.png

Source @mjjeje - ningin.com

class="blog_h2 entry-title"JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong ranks high on Japanese charts

20120926155916410.jpg

JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong is drawing a lot of attention by ranking high on every Japanese chart.

Japanese magazine Anan recently did a survey asking, “What is your favorite Hallyu TV series?” SBS’s Protect The Boss, in which Kim appeared, ranked first.

Kim also ranked third, following Hyun Bin, on the survey of ‘Japanese women’s favorite Korean actor.’

The fashion magazine, which sells around 300 thousand copies every week since 1970, is well known as a publication that features the top stars. The magazine is also very popular among girls from their 20s through 30s.

The series was aired on Japanese TBS in July and received considerable attention. The ‘Protect The Boss Kim Jae Joong Special Making DVD,’ which will be released in November, ranked first on a chart as soon as they started to receiving reservation offers.

A Japanese official says, “Kim has many fans who love him in Japan. His series made him even more popular all cross the country.”

Kim will start going on an Asian fan meeting tour on October 20 in China.

***I feel happy to know that he’s popular in Japan.:)]

class="title"JYJ Kim Jaejoong, the prince of Japanese surveys

kim_jaejoong_anan_magazine_120926.jpg

Group JYJ member Kim Jaejoong is drawing much attention taking the Japanese surveys by storm.

Japanese magazine AnAn conducted a survey titled ‘The most loved drama among all Hallyu dramas’ and SBS drama ‘Protect the Boss’ in which Kim Jaejoong had starred alongside Ji Sung and Choi Kang Hee took the top stop.

Kim Jaejoong has also ranked #3 among ‘Male Korean actors that Japanese women like’ following Hyun Bin.

AnAn is a fashion magazine that was launched in 1970 with about 300,000 copies in circulation and it’s well known to showcase only the top stars on its cover. The magazine enjoys much popularity in female readers in their 20′s and 30′s.

‘Protect the Boss’ aired in Japan back in July on TBS and the response of the fans was huge. The popularity is spreading nationwide as it airs on major networks in Oita Prefecture, Shizuoka Prefecture, Hiroshima, and Hokkaido and more.

The ‘Protect the Boss’ Kim Jaejoong special making-of DVD to be released in November has topped the Reservation Charts in just a day reflecting the popularity.

An insider in the Japanese industry revealed, “There were many existing fans who love Kim Jaejoong. However, with the popularity of ‘Protect the Boss’ nationwide in Japan, Kim Jaejoong has become a popular Hallyu actor loved by many young people.”

Kim Jaejoong is expected to start the Asia Fan Meeting Tour on October 20th in Nanjing, China.

Source: TV Report via Nate / kpopfever

[K-Pop Battle] JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong Beats Big Bang’s T.O.P

Bad boy idol stars Kim Jae Joong and Big Bang’s T.O.P went head to head in last week’s K-Pop Battle, and now it’s time to announce the winner!

We imagined the match to be much closer, and some of you even said it was difficult to choose between the two stars, but the numbers say otherwise as there was a definite winner this week.

67093053.jpg

His name may be T.O.P, but it was the Big Bang member’s opponent, JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong, who came out on top, garnering a whopping 72 percent of the votes in last week’s K-Pop Battle.

Over 11,000 votes were cast in last week’s battle, and Kim Jae Joong managed to pull in the majority of the votes, while T.O.P scraped by with 27 percent of readers’ votes.

This means Kim Jae Joong will advance on to the next round to battle it out with another set of stars for K-Pop Star of the Month, bringing him one step closer to the final K-Pop Star of the Year round.

credit : enewsworld

class="articletitle"JYJ Kim Jaejoong to Appear in 17th Annual Busan International Film Festival

34721-kim-jaejoong-and-song-ji-hyo.jpg

Kim Jaejoong and Song Ji Hyo

Idol group JYJ member Kim Jaejoong will appear in Busan as an actor.

Kim Jaejoong will make an appearance at the 17th Annual Busan International Film Festival with his co-starring actress Song Ji Hyo. The two appeared in the film "Jackal is Coming", directed by Bae Hyeong Jun.

Kim Jaejoong and Song Ji Hyo, who play the main characters in the movie "Jackal is Coming," are scheduled to meet with fans at the Beef Village in Haeundae, Busan on October 5.

"Jackal is Coming" is about a socially awkward woman who is a killer that kidnaps a popular singer, whom she tries to kill in the requested manner but runs into trouble when cops track her down.

source : kpopstarz

class="articletitle"JYJ Kim JaeJoong's Picture, Part of a CF? 'Exploding Charisma Even Though Blurriness"

34718-kim-jae-joong-makeup-picture.jpg

kim jae joong makeup picture

Group JYJ's member Kim Jaejoong revealed a picture.

Yesterday, Kim Jaejoong posted on his Twitter, "Make-up is the best" along with a picture. JYJ's members Park Yoochun and Kim Junsu recently were chosen as models for a makeup brand, and Kim Jae Joong seemed as if he was still in the middle of filming.

In the picture, Kim Jae Joong is wearing a shirt and pants with his hair up, showing charisma. Even though the picture came out blurry, his charisma was still alive.

Internet users who saw this commented, "Kim Jae Joong is discreetly advertising for his makeup brand?", "Charisma explosion", "I want to see the CF already", etc.

Photo Credit: Kim Jae Joong Twitter / kpopstarz

class="articletitle"[Exclusive] An Interview with Jaejoong, Best Artist for the First Half of 2012 by KpopStarz

(willenette :

"Thank you so much for the love that you gave. I have to say this to express my heart of gratitude. I really wish to meet all of you in person under better conditions. I will work really hard to be a better musician and actor. Please continue to express your love. I love you all."

34313.jpg

PART 1 - REFLECT 2012

Q. How does it feel to be voted Best Artist for the first half of 2012 by KpopStarz, US Media?

Jaejoong: First of all, I would like to say thank you. I had a chance to greet fans through the World Tour last year. Once again, I could feel that there are many fans in many different countries who love us. Through receiving this award, I could feel that love once again.

Q. What has been your most memorable moment so far in 2012?

Jaejoong: World Tour I mentioned was one of the most memorable moments. I got a big impression of how much we are loved. In fact, today was one of the most memorable moments because a very precious award was given to me. I hope tomorrow will be another one of those memorable moments as well.

Q. You held a solo meet & greet with fans this year in Taiwan and Turkey. And this summer, there was the JYJ Fan Exhibition. How were these experiences for you? Is there a memorable fan moment that sticks out?

Jaejoong: I had visited Taiwan a few times before for other fan meet-and-greets but it was my first time visiting Turkey. I was very surprised by many of the fans there and just how many there were. I don't know how to speak their language but so many of the fans there could speak Korean. I was reminded of the saying-- "there are no boundaries in love." I was really touched by the gifts they prepared for me. As well as Korean songs they completely memorized and sang along to.

PART 2 - JYJ

Q. When was the last time all 3 JYJ members were together? What did you do?

Jaejoong: There hasn't been enough time to hangout together these days. Junsu was having a world tour, I was filming a drama and a movie at the same time. Although there has not been an opportunity to meet personally, we met together for a shooting game commercial recently.

We also went to the US for 2 weeks for work and vacation. It was really enjoyable. I don't think there's any special activity we do. When we meet usually, there are things we need to do. It is really fun because the conversations we have are not normal. Our members are so funny.

2 weeks is not enough for us to hangout together since there are many stories to share with each other. We are so happy we get along. I have big expectations for tomorrow because we will meet again for another commercial.

Q. How much do Junsu and Yoochun mean to you?

Jaejoong: Junsu? He is the most handsome man in the world. That was a joke. Will he feel bad if I say it was a joke?

He is handsome. But you are referring to what he means to me, right? Junsu and Yoochun are almost like family to me. In a way, our relationship is closer than family that we don't even need words to communicate with each one another.

I just met Junsu right before at our shop. It wasn't strange to see him again even though I had not seen him in a long time. Since we are like family, It's not necessary to say "how are you?" because we are really close to each other.

Q. In the midst of difficulties in promotion after coming out as a new group, what is the strength of JYJ?

Jaejoong: JYJ's strength? I am the oldest, but I think JYJ is a team that doesn't have the concept of a leader in the group. There are times that Junsu leads the other members. Sometimes Yoochun takes the role as the leader. There are times that I lead.

I think the leadership of the groups is distributed very well. Members lead each other with their own strength. They even share their weaknesses as well. I think this membership is the source of strength for JYJ to go firmly.

PART 3 - MUSIC LIFE

Q. What was your childhood dream? Did you expect to be a singer and go around the world on tours?

Jaejoong: I didn't expect. My childhood dream was to become the owner of a supermarket. I also wanted to become a hair designer. But I became a singer and actor. I didn't expect to receive this much love from fans around the world. I am really thankful to have met the JYJ members. I am very happy that we get to create music that we love.

Q. What is the value of being a singer over any other profession? When do you feel happy about being a singer?

Jaejoong: There are no words needed. I am happy with everything. I am happy that, as a singer, I can do the music I want to do. I am very happy to perform on stage; sharing moments with members who have the same heart and the same values.

Q. Which songs do you listen to the most these days? Who has influenced your music the most?

Jaejoong: I listen to piano music a lot. It might not match my image, but I try to listen to calm music rather than loud music since I spend more time at my house by myself these days. I really love Jay Holiday. I try to listen to his music whenever I have time. When I was a rookie, I really loved Boyz II Men and R. Kelly's music. They influenced me musically. I was also influenced by the Japanese group, Gasperats. I really loved Kubota Toshinobu, too. I am not sure if he is still doing music though.

Q. Are there any artists you would like to collaborate with? And why?

Jaejoong: I have too many celebrities to choose from to the point that I feel it is too difficult to choose. I think I have mentioned her before...Beyonce, who I really want to meet in person and work together with. No matter what kind of music I bring to her, she could make it into good music.

Q. Where do you see yourself professionally in the next 15 years?

Jaejoong: I will be an uncle around that age. I will be trying to enjoy my life as a young person. I will be continuing my career as a singer and an actor since I will be more experienced than I am now. I will be challenging myself in new fields of profession, even at that age, as I meet new people.

34314.jpg

PART 4 - PERSONAL

Q. What do you usually do in your spare time? Do you recommend any good hobbies?

Jaejoong: I enjoy hiking these days. I think it's really good. You don't really go hiking by yourself; you go with somebody. If you go with your friends, the friendship will become stronger. If you go with the person you love, the relationship will grow closer since you need that pull and push while climbing up mountains. It's good for your health, too. I really encourage you to go hiking.

I also go bicycle riding a lot these days. I usually ride by myself. If you just run, you may feel bored. But riding a bicycle is not boring. It helps you exercise, too.

Q. If you could go back to high school, what do you wish to do the most?

Jaejoong: I would enjoy normal life with my friends rather than just be focused on following my dream. But I don't think I could, because of the dream and how much it means to me.

Q. If a genie granted you 3 wishes, what would you wish for?

Jaejoong: First of all, I want to wish for creating a direct airline from South Korea to South America. My last trip to South America was too difficult. It would be much more convenient with a direct airline. Then, JYJ can go to South America more often and more conveniently. People from South America can also come to South Korea more easily.

Secondly, I wish to live up to 200 years. Not that I become 200 years old, but 1 year becomes like half of a year. I always thought that the time we live is too short. Time flies so fast but I have so many things I need to do.

Thirdly, I wish for the amount of natural disasters to decrease. Typhoons came to South Korea 3 times this month and people suffer from them. I wish that natural disasters would disappear.

PART 5 - OPINIONS ON ISSUES

Q. Now that it seems Psy has blasted the door open for K-Pop in the US, what are your thoughts on the phenomenon Psy has become? Do you think this will benefit other Hallyu stars?

Jaejoong: I think Psy is really wonderful. When I see his activity in the US, I really feel that he's so great and inspiring. I say this to myself. He is always honest when he speaks. He's never copied someone else's music. He doesn't believe in making music just for the sake of making music. I think it was music that was created from his own thoughts and style that made an explosion in the US. His popularity is not just limited in the US, but it's all over the world. I think his own style and personality appealed to people around the world. His sincere music really appealed to people.

Due to this one artist from Korea, people may have more of an opportunity to listen to other K-Pop music, which can strengthen other junior musicians. I think it will become a good opportunity for many other Korean artists.

Q. How far do you think K-Pop can go? What is the next step K-Pop needs to take in order to continue the sensation or go even further?

Jaejoong: I think we ourselves will need to work hard. It will require more time. We will need to show our continuous efforts, try different genres. I wish that artists in Korea were not combined into the one genre of K-Pop.I wish for all to continue to challenge themselves with new things and have the will to go worldwide. It requires more time, right?

PART 6 - GREETINGS

Q. Any updates on movies, dramas, or an album in the near future?

Jaejoong: I am looking for a new drama to appear in. A movie, "Jackal Is Coming," will release in November. We are still working on the ending part of the movie while promotion is going on at the same time. I am also looking for another movie to appear in because I want to.

Q. Finally, will you greet all of our KpopStarz readers in the US and worldwide?

Jaejoong: Thank you so much for the love that you gave. I have to say this to express my heart of gratitude. I really wish to meet all of you in person under better conditions. I will work really hard to be a better musician and actor. Please continue to express your love.

I love you all. Thank you. Oh... I am embarrassed.

34315.jpg

Photo Credit : C-JeS Entertainment / kpopstarz

class="at_ttl"JYJ's Jaejoong Praises Psy and His Success

34749-jyj-jaejoong.jpg

JYJ Jaejoong

Yesterday, KpopStarz released an exclusive interview with JYJ's Jaejoong for placing #1 in our Best Artist for the First Half of 2012 poll. During our interview, we asked Korea's flower boy his opinion on certain issues such as Psy's success and the future of the Hallyu Wave.

Here's what Jaejoong had to say:

I think Psy is really wonderful. When I see his activity in the US, I really feel that he's so great and inspiring. I say this to myself. He is always honest when he speaks. He's never copied someone else's music. He doesn't believe in making music just for the sake of making music. I think it was music that was created from his own thoughts and style that made an explosion in the US. His popularity is not just limited in the US, but it's all over the world. I think his own style and personality appealed to people around the world. His sincere music really appealed to people.

Due to this one artist from Korea, people may have more of an opportunity to listen to other K-Pop music, which can strengthen other junior musicians. I think it will become a good opportunity for many other Korean artists.

*** Can't wait to see Jaejoong, my biased in the red carpet. And I hope to see more of him as a lead actor. That’s why, for Koreans out there grab your chance. I wanna be there toooo!  I am so excited for the film “Jackal is Coming”! ;))

class="entry-title"JYJ’s Jaejoong and miss A’s Suzy to attend ‘Busan International Film Festival’

20121003_jyjjaejoong_missasuzy_biff.jpg

It’s been confirmed that JYJ‘s Jaejoong and miss A‘s Suzy will attend the opening of the 17th annual ‘Busan International Film Festival‘ on October 4.

C-JeS Entertainment confirmed through their official Facebook page, “As the lead actor of the movie ‘Jackal is Coming‘, JYJ’s Jaejoong will attend the 17th annual ‘Busan International Film Festival’,” increasing fans’ anticipation for his red carpet appearance.

JYP Entertainment also confirmed that Suzy will attend the film festival for her role in the movie ‘Introduction to Architecture‘. She’ll be heading back to Seoul immediately afterwards.

The 17th annual ‘Busan International Film Festival’ will be held on October 4 to the 13th and feature 304 films from 75 countries.

source : allkpop

@willenette

Thanks for posting the interview! Like you have mentioned before, my wish is for Jaejoong to become the lead actor in a drama one day soon. He said he is taking things step by step in acting, but potential-wise, he is capable of the lead role.

class="entry-title"Who will be attending the 17th Busan International Film Festival?

The 17th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) will be studded with stars from in and out of the country.

This year’s BIFF will feature actors who have been loved for a long time, idols who have stepped into acting, and even actors who are attending as directors. Actors who have been active not only in Asia but in Hollywood are scheduled to attend as well.

Lee Byung Hun has come back to Korea during his ‘Red 2‘ filming to attend the BIFF red carpet. Han Ga In will be attending the BIFF for the first time. Not only so, but other famous actors such as Moon Geun Young, Um Ji Won, Jo Yeo Jung, Kim Ah Joong, Kim Hyo Jin, Jung Woo Sung, So Ji Sub, T.O.P, Lee Jae Hoon, Song Joong Ki, Park Si Hoo, Jo Jung Suk, Kang Ji Hwan, Ji Sung, Joo Ji Hoon and Bae Soo Bin will also be attending. As previously mentioned, idols including JYJ‘s Jaejoong and miss A‘s Suzy will be attending as well. Actors-turned-directors who will be making an appearance include Yoo Ji Tae and Yoon Eun Hye, and Kim Nam Gil as a producer instead of an actor. ’The Thieves‘ actors Kim Yoon SukJun Ji HyunKim Hae SookOh Dal SooIm Dal Hwa, and Jeung Gook Sang will be attending together to celebrate as well.

Jang Dong Gun will be attending together with his Chinese costars Zhang Ziyi and Cecilia Cheung. Other Chinese stars such as Tang Wei, Aaron Kwak, Tony Leung will be attending as well. Japanese actors Sato Takeru and Ryo Kase will be showing up at the BIFF as well. In addition, other overseas actresses such as Agnes Jaoui, Victoria Abril, Amanda Plummer, and Teresa Palmer will also be in attendance.

Source + Image: My Daily via Nate / allkpop

October 4, 2012

JYJ's Jaejoong & miss A's Suzy To Attend BIFF

en_121004_03.jpg

It's always a guarantee that the Busan International Film Festival will boast a star-studded guest list. This year's 17th annual BIFF will be no exception.

According to C-JeS Entertainment's official facebook page on October 4th, JYJ's Jaejoong will be attending the film festival following his role in the movie "Jackal Is Coming". Also, JYP Entertainment also confirmed that Suzy will be there as well for her role in the hit movie "Introduction to Architecture".

BIFF will be running from October 4-13 this year featuring 304 films from 75 different countries.

credit : KBS World

class="entry-title"Top Stars attend red carpet opening for 17th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF)

20121004_jaejoong2.jpg

The 17th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) held a red carpet opening on October 4th.

The BIFF red carpet event was full of star studded names such as Kim Sa Rang, Jung Woo Sung, Bae So Eun, Ji Sung, Kim Ah Joong, Lee Si Eon, Jang Dong Gun, Im Chang Jung, Park Shin Hye, Moon Geun Young, Hwangwoo Seul Hye, Kim Sung Gyun, Kwang Do Won, Lee Jung Jin, Jo Min Soo, Yoo Ji Tae, Kim Hyo Jin, Goo Hye Sun, Lee Byung Hun, Yoon Gye Sang, Kang Soo Yeon, Director Im Kwon Taek, Jeon Hye Bin, Jo Yeo Jung, Kim Min Jong, Kang Ye Won, Kim Sun Ah, Han Ga In, Jaejoong, and Suzy. Foreign celebrities such as Teresa Palmer, Cecilia Cheung, Tony Leung, Aaron Kwok were also in attendance.

An Sung Ki and Tang Wei were MCs for the event. Tang Wei is the first foreign celebrity to emcee in the history of the BIFF. BIFF will run until the 13th, playing 304 movies from 75 countries on 75 screens.

LINK to check out more the red carpet photos : http://www.allkpop.com/2012/10/top-stars-attend-red-carpet-opening-for-17th-busan-international-film-festival-biff

[images credited as tagged] / allkpop

JaeJoong's schedule for BIFF

1.jpg
The article says Jaejoong will attend ‘Open Talk’ with Jihyo on Saturday and that it will be held at the Haeundae KT Commercial Zone.
Thursday: Red Carpet @ 6:00 PM Friday: Outdoor Stage Greeting @ 5:50 PM Saturday: Open Talk with Jihyo @ 3:00 PM
Haeundae KT Commercial Zone/Stage:2.jpg
Outdoor Stage Greeting @ 5:50 PM, Friday: 3.jpg
Photo booth for ‘Jackal is Coming’: 4.jpg

Translation by: Yule @ PrinceJJ
Picture Credit:
 @126×204, @DC_Jellery, @starsInLoveJYJ / dailykpopnews

class="blog_h2 entry-title"YJ’s Jae Joong is selected as the second best Jeanist

57.jpgJYJ’s Jae Joong was recently selected as one of the celebrities who look good in jeans.

Jae Joong ranked second on the 29th Best Jeanist Awards 2012 after Aiba Masaki. The Best Jeanist Awards is one of the three popular fashion awards in Japan along with the ones held by Magazine Ang Ang and CDTV.

Japan Jeans Association selects a few celebrities who look good in Jeans every year. Jae Joong ranked third at the awards in 2010 and second last year.

On October 5, C-jeS Entertainment, Jae Joong’s agency, said, “It’s proven that Jae Joong is one of the most popular Korean celebrities in Japan because he ranked second at the awards without any activities in Japan for three years.”

People responded: “Jae Joong looks good in jeans.” “It’s surprising that he received such an award without any activities in Japan.” “I can see how popular Jae Joong is in Japan.” “Congratulations on receiving the award at the Best Jeanist.”

Jae Joong, who appeares in the film Jackal is Coming with Song Ji Hyo, participated in the red carpet event of the 17th Busan International Film Festival on October 4.

JaeJoong talks about JYJ

pke4.jpg
Its not too much to say that the group that Kim Jae Joong belongs to – JYJ, can sing, do variety and act.
In < Dr Jin >’s press conference, Kim Jae Joong said modestly that “In JYJ, I consider my acting skills to be the worst.” When the reporter asked him to give his own acting a score, he replied ” The score is not given by me, I couldn’t give myself a score. *smiles* The gentle sentimental Yoo Chun and the emotions that I convey are very different and can’t be compared. “
Those who are feel that he only drew upon his super idol star popularity to become an actor, is actually kind of prejudiced. More so as he comes from an idol background, Jae Joong is actually under more pressure to bear harsher scrutiny on his acting and face more challenges. That day, Kim Jae Joong expressed hopes for himself to become a better actor, to be able to grow from various challenges to become an actor who can connect well with audiences.
“It doesn’t help me to only do the things I am good at doing. I hope I can do a better job at acting similar roles, and even if I get hated by the audience I hope to try new roles.”
Jae Joong does not wish to only act characters close to his own personality nor depend on his idol popularity for his projects, even though he will not face derision for such choices. As for his following projects, Jae Joong displayed a fierce determination, he said ” Even though I would like to try romantic comedies again, I would very much like to challenge horror genre with psycho-like roles. “
Even though he is very busy with his singing and acting activities, the 27 yr old Jae Joong is at the right age for love and romance. But being a worldwide beloved idol, it is not easy to openly date someone.
“I’m worried that fans will be hurt. My fans who are for and against this seems to be 50-50. Some fans post on forums saying ‘ Hope that Jae Joong will date this type of woman’, I feel that such fans are so cool. But there are also fans who will be hurt if I go open with a relationship. In my 20s I probably will not openly date, but perhaps I will reconsider in my 30s. *smiles* “
Jae Joong’s deep love for his niece “My beautiful niece, please grow up beautifully!” Jae Joong’s wonderful photo with his niece, brings a warm smile to our faces.
Jae Joong kisses little baby’s cheek, and chubby little baby’s cute look back at Jae Joong, like she is looking at her father.
“Grow up as cute as your uncle.. ” “Her uncle is JYJ?” “She’s too cute. No wonder Jae Joong loves her so much! “
US LA Trip – Why? Kim Jae Joong, Park Yoo Chun, Kim Jun Su travelled to LA, USA. This trip is for JYJ’s next album’s preparations and to meet the collaborators over there. Other than meetings, the rest of the time – because of dramas and musicals etc individual solo activities that has exhausted the busy JYJ members – they will finally be able to take a rare vacation together.
After Jae Joong’s part in MBC’s weekend drama “Dr Jin” concludes, Park Yoo Chun will be considering his next project and before Jun su’s Asia Tour’s last stop in Hong Kong [ ** extra note 26 Aug 12 ** ] , there will be a small window of around 10 days where the members will be free.
“JYJ and Kanye West’s collaborates with the worldwide album starting World Tour as the goal”. Production of the worldwide album will center around US, therefore there will be constant meetings with local music artists, at the same time, JYJ’s World Tour will also invite directly these music collaborators. [ Translator´s note: to be honest I don't understand the phrase describing who they are meeting with, its sounds like administrators, but in the context I can't be certain. ]

Source: Chinese Magazine ‘Pure Korean Entertainment’ / dailykpopnews
Translation Credit / Tip: Jean

Kim Jae-joong looking good in Japan

05190741.jpg

JYJ member Kim Jae-joong has been awarded second place at this year’s “Best Jeanist” event, which tracks entertainers who look good in jeans.

The event hosted by the Japan Jeans Association is in its 29th year, and fans vote through mobile phones, the Internet and mail.

Kim was third in 2010 and second last year. Aiba Masaki of the popular idol group Arashi is No. 1 this year.

Kim’s agency noted he has been “inactive in Japan the past three years. By claiming second place, he’s shown that he’s the most popular Hallyu star in Japan.”

Meanwhile, Kim showed he can scrub up nicely when he walked down the red carpet at the Busan International Film Festival on Thursday. He was there to promote his movie “Jackal is Coming.”

Kim anticipates a big couple of months ahead with his Asian fan meet tour starting in China on Oct. 21, Thailand on Oct. 23 and Indonesia on Nov. 3.

“He hopes to reconnect with his fans and make some special memories along the way,” said CJeS.

By Carla Sunwoo

credit : JoongAngDaily