JYJ's JaeJoong plays with his nephew

256.jpg

JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong recently revealed adorable photos of his nephew and niece.

On August 30th, Jaejoong posted on his Twitter, “My lovely nephew~Grow well”, and attached the above photos showing the singer playing around with his nephew and niece.

The photos show Jaejoong in comfortable outfits giving a kiss on a baby’s cheek and enjoying his time with the children.

Netizens commented, “Grow up to be like your uncle,” “He’s so cute” and more.

source : dailykpopnews

class="blog_h2 entry-title"JYJ’s Jae Joong is selected as the most handsome idol singer

41.jpg

JYJ’s Jae Joong was recently selected as the most handsome idol singer.

Lamar Cosmetic Surgery surveyed 634 customers about the most handsome idol singer who has a perfect face, from August 13 to 31. As a result, Jae Joong ranked first, receiving 178 votes (28 percent).

Receiving favorable reviews for his acting in MBC TV’s drama series Doctor Jin, Jae Joong ranked first, beating other male idol singers. Jae Joong has been popular for his well-defined features and sharp nose.

The people who participated in the survey commented: “I envy Jae Joong’s face.” “Jae Joong might not be a human being because he’s too perfect.” “Jae Joong is so handsome! He’s great!” “Jae Joong is not only handsome but also good at acting and singing.”

Kim Dong Jun, the chief doctor of Lamar Cosmetic Surgery, says, “Jae Joong not only has big eyes, a high nose, and a sharp chin but also has white, clean skin. I think that’s why many people selected Jae Joong as the most handsome idol singer.”

Super Junior’s Siwon ranked second (26 percent, 165 votes), and he was followed by B2ST’s Du Jun (21 percent, 133 votes), Big Bang’s T.O.P (17 percent, 108 votes), SHINee’s Minho, and 2PM’s Nichkhun.

• Source: TV Report / korea.com

*** “I'll protect you” by Jaejoong from 'Protect the Boss' is amazing. His ability to convey emotion and passion is uncomprehending. I think this is his trademark – his ability to utilize emotions while singing.
    :)]

Guest YunRa1430270238

Gosh he is so cute next to his niece. She must be so blessed to be born into a family with her as his uncle; he looks so doting too!

*** This is so cute and funny! I call it – bromance!:)]

class="content-title" Kim Jae Joong and “Dr. Jin” Co-star Jin Lee Han Play with Their Food hotshotlover30 September 3, 2012

Screen-Shot-2012-09-03-at-12.42.00-PM.pn

Singer-actor Kim Jae Joong (JYJ) recently humored fans with his twitter conversation with former co-star Jin Lee Han. On September 2, Kim Jae Joong tweeted, “A screaming kimbab monk Jin Lee Han made me.,” and attached a photo of the “artwork.” He then followed with another tweet, writing, “This is the ahjumma with the kimbab perm that I made,” and attached another photo. 

As shown in the photos, Kim Jae Joong and Jin Lee Han’s works of art were made with kimbab,  fried tofu wraps, and ketchup. Netizens also observed the similarity to Jin Lee Han’s “screaming monk” to the famous painting “The Scream” by Edvard Munch. Netizens commented, “Haha that’s so funny,” So cute. They look like they’re having fun,” “Tsk tsk playing with their food,” “They were best friends on-screen, looks like they’re pretty close off-screen too,” and more.  

Meanwhile, Kim Jae Joong and Jin Lee Hwan starred as Kim Kyung Tak and Hong Young Hwi respectively in MBC’sDr. Jin.” The two showed great onscreen chemistry, and fans have coined them the “Takhwi couple.

Screen-Shot-2012-09-03-at-12.43.43-PM.pn

credit : soompi news

Poll Takers Say JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong Has Most ‘CG-like Looks’

According to the results of one fun, non-scientific poll, JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong has the most unreal looks among male idols.

Lamar Dermatology and Clinic held an unofficial poll for three weeks last month in which 634 poll-takers responded to the question, ‘Which male idol star has the most flawless features to look like his looks were crafted by CG (computer graphics)?’

According to the results, Kim Jae Joong bested his competition to take 28 percent of the votes (178 votes) and claim bragging rights.

Poll participants shared on Kim Jae Joong, “I’m so envious of his looks”, “With big eyes, a high nose and sharp chin and great skin he’s the ideal” and more.

71885777.jpg

Following closely behind in second was Super Junior’s Choi Siwon who garnered 26 percent of the votes (165 votes) while B2ST’s Yoon Du Jun took 21 percent of the votes (133 votes) and Big Bang’s T.O.P brought in 17 percent of the votes (108 votes).

Other idols frequently listed by the poll takers included SHINee’s Minho and 2PM’s Nichkhun.

Do you agree with the results?

Photo Credit: C-Jes Entertainment, Kim Byung Kwan / enewsworld

Twitter Calendar: Celebs do what you do

Fans are interested in every move that their favorite celebrities make, thinking that they lead a different life from the everyday Joe with extravagant and luxurious lives. We probably see them as inapproachable shining stars, illuminating on the stage and the screen, and classify them as a different category of humans: "Stars."0

However, when out of the public eye, celebrities do what we all do. Screening their official Twitter accounts, stars show a glimpse of what their lives are like where the cameras are off.

Friday, August 31

Spending precious time with family and baby cousins

2012090620510796239_4.jpg
JYJ member Kim Jae-joong looks after his cousins on a couch in a photo posted on his official Twitter account on August 31, 2012. [Jae-joong's official Twitter account]

JYJ’s Kim jae-joong
“Good night, my sweetie.”

(skipped unrelated...)

credit : 10Asia
LINK to read FULL article : http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2012090620510796239

align="center"[info] Kim Jaejoong’s “I’ll Protect You” Ranks #1 on Hanteo Chart

The hit single “I’ll Protect You” sung by JYJ‘s Kim Jaejoong for his concluded drama series ‘Protect The Boss‘ has ranked #1 on the Hanteo Chart as of September 7th.

‘Protect The Boss’ aired from August to September of 2011, and Jaejoong featured in the series as character Cha Moo Won. The track “I’ll Protect You” which Jaejoong personally penned the lyrics for was included in the drama’s OST released on September 8th of last year.

The drama was also released in Japan this past July, earning an explosive response from the local fans, and Jaejoong’s ‘Protect The Boss’ special-making DVD scheduled to be released in November climbed to the #1 spot of charts on HMV, Amazon, and Rakuten within a single day after it was up for presale.

Jaejoong definitely had a strong effect on these results, living up to his title as one of the biggest Hallyu stars today.

Source + Image: Herald via Nate
Credit: allkpop

ebulli3nt said: align="center"[info] Kim Jaejoong’s “I’ll Protect You” Ranks #1 on Hanteo Chart

The hit single “I’ll Protect You” sung by JYJ‘s Kim Jaejoong for his concluded drama series ‘Protect The Boss‘ has ranked #1 on the Hanteo Chart as of September 7th.

‘Protect The Boss’ aired from August to September of 2011, and Jaejoong featured in the series as character Cha Moo Won. The track “I’ll Protect You” which Jaejoong personally penned the lyrics for was included in the drama’s OST released on September 8th of last year.

The drama was also released in Japan this past July, earning an explosive response from the local fans, and Jaejoong’s ‘Protect The Boss’ special-making DVD scheduled to be released in November climbed to the #1 spot of charts on HMV, Amazon, and Rakuten within a single day after it was up for presale.

Jaejoong definitely had a strong effect on these results, living up to his title as one of the biggest Hallyu stars today.

Source + Image: Herald via Nate
Credit: allkpop

JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong Conquers a Mountain

After MBC’s Time Slip Dr. Jin ended, JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong has been using his free time wisely, getting rid of stress from everyday life.

75245107.jpg

On September 11, Kim Jae Joong tweeted, “It feels great hiking a mountain!”

He included a picture of himself, celebrating having climbed to the top of a mountain, showing a beautiful landscape that spread out in front of him.

88515419.jpg

In a second tweet, he wrote, “Stick Kyung Tak,” referring to his role in Time Slip Dr. Jin while playfully using his hiking stick as a sword and showing that he still remembers the drama despite its conclusion in August.

Seeing the photos, netizens commented, “He sure is unique,” “I want to hike with him,” and “Instead of just showing your hiking fashion, show us your face!”

Photo Credit: Kim Jae Joong’s Twitter / enewsworld

class="articletitle"Jaejoong All-Black Hiking Fashion, 'He Turned the Rocks Into Runway'

32245.jpg

JYJ's Jaejoong revealed an all-black hiking fashion.

On Tuesday, Jaejoong posted on his Twitter, "It feels good to be hiking" along with a picture of him with his arms in the air on the top of a mountain.

Then, Jaejoong said, "Stick Kyung Tak" along with a picture, where he is pretending to use his hiking stick as a sword. In the two pictures, Jaejoong is wearing black from head to toe, revealing his fashion sense.

32244.jpg

Internet users who saw this commented, "I feel like I could hear Yahoo from just looking at the picture," "This is so cute," "Stick Kyung Tak," "Hiking is good," and "I want to go hiking with him too."

Photo Credit: Jaejoong's Twitter / kpopstarz

class="entry-title" align="center"[TWITTER] 120916 Iwama-San Tweets About Our Prince

なんか言うと期待させてしまうんでね。言わなかっただけっす。
You might expect a lot if I told you. So I didn’t say anything .

と言う訳で。ちょっとだけ、会いました。
So. I saw him for a short time.

かなり忙しいみたい。休暇終ったんかな?
He seems pretty busy. Is his vacation over?

ちょっとヒミコでドライブして。あの車、良い車でしたよ。俺がはしゃいでしまいますた(笑)
Went on a drive with Himiko*. It was a good car. I enjoyed a lot (laughs)
T/N: Himiko is JJ’s new car. The one he brought in the Mario Kart event. link

映画関係で忙しいみたい。
Seems to be busy with movie.

あ、そうそう。マッチョになってたよ!(笑)
Ah, yes yes. He became macho! (laughs)

胸板はそうでもなかったが、手がゴツくなってたのー。
His chest did not really become big. His hands have gotten bigger.
T/N: Would say that it’s his arms not hands.

ヒミコの質問多いねー。小さめのスポーツタイプだけど、乗り心地は悪くないね。強いて言えば、運転手に助手席が近過ぎかな(笑)。前の車と比べるとね。
So many questions about Himiko. It’s a smaller sports car, it was a nice ride. But to be frank, the driver and passenger seats are so narrow (laughs). Compared to the previous car.

あ、リプがマッチョネタだらけだw
Ah, so many mentions about macho w

日本には行きたいって毎回言ってますのー。遊びに来れば良いのにね〜
He always says he wants to come to Japan. He should go for vacation~

スーツケースには入らんでしょ(笑)エスパー伊東くらいじゃね?
I can’t put him in a suitcase (laughs) It’s only Esper Ito who can do that right?
T/N: Esper Ito is a comedian.

王子の仕事の話ってあまりしないんだなー。つーか、時間があまり無かったんでね。
Prince and I didn’t talk much about his work. Besides, we only spent a short time together.

日本語は大丈夫でしたね。「字はどう?最近書いてないでしょ?」て聞いたらきょどってました(笑)
His spoken Japanese is okay. “How about writing? Have you written recently?” He became flustered because of me (laughs)

髪伸びましたねー。長い髪もカッコ良いっすね。
His hair became longer. But he looks cool with long hair right.

半年前にあった時より大人っぽく成ってたな。ドラマと映画が大変だったんかな。
He has become more mature since I last saw him 6 months ago. His drama and movie made him serious.

映画、日本で見れると良いよね〜
Movie, I hope can see it in Japan~

髪型は、オープンカーに乗ってたんで、若干オールバック気味かなー
We were riding with the top down so his hairstyle is combed back.

え?写真??
Eh? Photo??

王子だけの写真が無いっすー
I don’t have solo photos of Prince

友よ。忙しいのにありがとう。 http://twitpic.com/av9wr9
My friend. Thank you even if you’re busy.

あーこの写真は、王子の自撮りっす。
Ah that photo, it was taken by Prince himself.

リプを良く見ると、何カ国語にも訳されている。すげーなーww
Looking at my mentions, seems like my tweets have been translated to many languages. Awesome ww

写真を心配している皆さん。ご心配無く。アップされた全ての写真は王子了承済みですわー
Everyone is worried about the photo. Don’t worry. Prince knows all photos I uploaded.

つーわけで、少しはビタミン不足を補えたでしょうか?
So, was I able to compensate your vitamin deficiency?
T/N: vitamin = JJ. lol.

まあ、王子はばっちり元気で、体も鍛え始めて、後は日本で会えたら良いんすけどね〜。おやすんりすー
Hmm, Prince is perfectly healthy, he also began to train his body, hope to see you in Japan soon. Good night

Source: @akionosuke
Translated by: @rubypurple_fan of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3

JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong Fanboys over Kim Junsu

While JYJ’s had its share of crazy fans, Kim Junsu had to deal with another during a recent shoot.

On September 18, Kim Jae Joong tweeted, “Junsu hyung~ I’m a fan~”

15974622.jpg

In the photo, Kim Junsu is sitting on the stairs, posing for the camera in front of him. By the railings is fanboy Kim Jae Joong, who creepily and longingly stares at his idol as he works.

Meanwhile, Kim Junsu just completed his world tour in South America. He will be returning to Korea to prepare for his upcoming Europe concerts.

Photo Credit: Kim Jae Joong’s Twitter / enewsworld

class="entry-title" align="center"[NEWS] 120919 JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong is the Youngest-Looking Oldest Member

JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong was recently selected as the oldest member, who looks younger than the youngest member in his group.

Community portal site DC Inside did a survey starting on September 11 through 18 asking, “Who looks younger than the youngest member even though he is the oldest member in his group?”

Kim, who is well known as a handsome man with his clear skin and great fashion sense, ranked first with a score of 37.9 percent (1,215 of 3,202 votes). He impresses his fans by releasing cute self portraits.

TVXQ’s Yun Ho ranked second with a score of 26 percent (834 votes). Even though he shows off his charismatic charm on stage, he often acts cutesy on several variety shows.

CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa ranked third with a score of 7.5 percent (204 votes). He recently showed off his muscular arms and back and drew a lot of attention.

The top three winners were followed by Super Junior’s Leeteuk, SHINee’s Onew, and Infinite’s Sungkyu.

Source: Star Daily News
Credit: en.korea
Shared by: JYJ3

Hallyu idol Kim JaeJoong to hold Asia fan meeting this October

12202-0jvpzxd5m8.jpg

JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong who successfully ended the filming of his latest drama, “Time Slip Dr.Jin”, will be holding his Asia Fan Meeting tour in four lucky countries.

The announcement was made by his agency, C-Jes Entertainment recently. Jaejoong will begin his tour on Oct 21st in Nanjing and will be heading to to Bangkok on Oct 23rd as well as Jakarta on Nov 3rd. They will announce the 4th lucky country soon.

JYJ’s Jaejoong’s popularity knows no bounds online and offline. As a testament to his explosive popularity, his previous fan meeting in China attracted a large scale of fans and the tickets were sold out. Besides, he was voted as the Most Influential K-Pop Star which was conducted on a website recently.

During the press conference of MBC's drama, “Time Slip Dr.Jin”, Jaejoong’s fans broke a new record by sending a total of 23.68tons of rice wreaths. The wreaths were donated by his fans from 31 different countries around the world such as Belgium, Ecuador, Lithuania, Turkey, Ukraine, United States, the Asian countries and more.

Jaejoong stated, “fter so long, I finally get to meet my fans and I am really looking forward to it. I am really excited as we will be able to update each other on how we have been doing through the fan meeting and I will be sharing my stories and experiences from my drama and movies as well.

The idol is currently working hard on his upcoming movie, “The Jackal is Coming”, which is scheduled to be released this November.

source : gokpop

[K-Pop Battle] JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong vs. Big Bang’s T.O.P

More and more idol stars are making their way into the acting world, but the two contenders in this week’s K-Pop Battle have already made a name for themselves among seasoned actors.

This week, we’re pitting singer Kim Jae Joong of JYJ and rapper T.O.P of Big Bang against each other for our idol star-turned-actor K-Pop Battle—The Bad Boy Version.

Not only are Kim Jae Joong and T.O.P two of the few established idol star actors with hit dramas under their belts, they’re known to be close friends.

So we know this week’s K-Pop Battle is going to be a toughie, but we think our readers can handle it.

The boys may be like brothers, but we’re not their mamas. In fact, we’re all for picking favorites, so read on and choose wisely!

58461813.jpg

Kim Jae Joong

Having made his idol star debut nine years ago, JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong is a formidable force in the K-Pop world, sitting comfortably at the top of the boy band member hierarchy.

The K-Pop scene, however, wasn’t big enough for the larger-than-life singer, who has since made his foray into the acting world as well.

From Protect the Boss to his most recent drama Time Slip Dr. Jin, JYJ member Kim Jae Joong has slowly, but surely been building his acting repertoire alongside big name actors like Ji Sung and Song Seung Hun.

As if conquering the world of singing and acting isn’t enough, Kim Jae Joong recently took on another challenge. And, of course, came out on top.

19733014.jpg

T.O.P

As one-fifth of Big Bang, T.O.P is one of the biggest personalities on the K-Pop scene, but he has been making waves in the acting world all on his own.

After appearing in dramas like I Am Sam and Iris as well as war film Into the Fire (which won him the Best New Actor Award at the 2010 Blue Dragon Awards), T.O.P is set to return to the big screen in upcoming film The Alumni.

Although the film has hit a few bumps in the road, we’re expecting big things from the Big Bang member.

You know you’re making big moves if you’re schmoozing with big name directors like John H. Lee, whom T.O.P previously worked with on Into the Fire.

It seems like everyone wants a piece of T.O.P these days, and when we say everyone, we mean, literally, everyone.

But which bad boy idol star actor can you not get enough of? Let us know by voting in the
K-Pop section!

Photo credit: Elle, Cosmo Men / enewsworld

September 21, 2012

Kim Jae-joong to hold Asia fan meets

20203314.jpg

JYJ’s Kim Jae-joong will take off on a fan meet tour next month.

CJeS Entertainment announced yesterday that fueled by the popularity of “Time Slip Dr. Jin,” the singer-turned-actor will meet with fans in China on Oct. 21, Thailand on Oct. 23 and Indonesia on Nov. 3.

“It’s been awhile since his last Asian fan meet, so he hopes to reconnect with his fans and make some special memories along the say,” said a CJeS spokesperson.

“I’m so excited that I’ll get to see my fans,” said Kim. “I can’t wait to talk about all my dramas and upcoming movies.”

The JYJ member is currently wrapping up filming “Jackal is Coming,” to be released in November.

Meanwhile, Kim is really making a name for himself in acting.

His first Korean drama -“Protect the Boss” - aired last year, and it went on to become the Korean drama exported to the most countries.

Currently, a limited-edition DVD on Kim is being produced in Japan, where it will go on sale in November.

By Carla Sunwoo

credit : JoongAngDaily

September 21, 2012

Kim Jae-jung to Hold Meetings with Asian Fans

JYJ's Kim Jae-jung will hold meetings with his fans in four Asian countries beginning in Nanjing, China on October 21st. He will make stops in Bangkok, Thailand on October 23rd and Jakarta, Indonesia on November 3rd.

The meetings have been arranged as the MBC TV drama, Dr. Jin, which recently ended in Korea gained popularity in other Asian countries. His management said Kim will talk about filming the popular drama as well as what he has been doing lately during the fan meets.

8308_4642_l.jpg

Kim Jae-jung has been ranked #1 on a Hallyu website that surved the most influential Kpop star in the first half of 2012. Kim has become a global star with fans from 31 different countries like Belgium, Russia, Equador sending him flower wreaths at the production meeting for Dr. Jin.

Kim said he was excited about the upcoming fan meets, adding that he wanted to talk about his current project, the movie "Jackal is Coming" with his fans. [Yonhap]

credit : KBS Global

class="entry-title"[PIC + TRANS] 120921 Jaejoong Endorses Vandalist Collection In “Jackal Is Coming”ad05b91916fe09d04fa1bde4ea6b276a_4932043

[TRANS]
♠VANDALIST Celeb: KimJaejung ☞The pants worn by Kim Jaejung of ‘Jackal Is Coming’ movie is from Vandalist Collection Line Custome Pants. Even when worn casually together with walker (boots) the style is a well-balanced look.
Really well matched right?

a8df70266d8036a95c0c4e9061295f2d_4932043
Credit: @Vandalistkr
Translation Credit: @neonoenjena
Shared By: JYJ3

Kim Jae-joong Revs Up for Asia Fan Meeting Tour

2012092111044649839_1.jpg

JYJ member Kim Jae-joong is hitting the road soon to hold a string of fan meetings in Asia.0

Kim, who has been keeping himself busy in acting with MBC "Dr. Jin" aired between May and August, is planning to visit four Asian countries including China, Thailand and Indonesia, C-JeS Entertainment officials said in a press release Thursday.

"It's been a long time since seeing my fans the last time. I'm already excited and hope this could provide me a chance to talk in detail about my recent activities such as dramas and films," Kim was quoted as saying.

The tour will begin from Nanjing, Jiangsu Province in China on October 21, and continue to open in Bangkok, Thailand on 24 and in Jakarta, Indonesia on November 3, but more details about the rest of the schedule are to be announced on a later date.

Kim has been positioning himself as one of the most powerful actor cross-border singers here.

"Protect the Boss," the singer's first TV project in Korea, has been sold to a record number of countries as a homemade drama as well.

In the meantime, the K-pop star is currently shooting additional scenes of "The Jackal is Coming" [translated title], which has been set to open in local theaters in November.

credit : 10Asia