*** According to an industry insider report on February 23, Jaejoong has been confirmed to return to variety programs after almost 15 years with the popular show named Stars' Top Recipe Fun-Staurant following the suspension of his exclusive contract with SM Entertainment and the departure from TVXQ in 2009.  Jaejoong has supposedly finished filming for his variety show appearance. Jaejoong also expressed his gratitude on February 22, saying “I know that you have waiting to hear good news for a long time. I would like to thank everyone for their support and love throughout all these years. I am working hard to make more good memories filled with smiles and joy.”  Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant is a survival variety show where celebrities compete by introducing their own special recipes, which have to sell well. The Chief judges then announce a winning recipe based on the quality of their dishes. The winner’s recipe gets a chance to be sold at large convenience stores across the nation. Though the official broadcast date of Jaejoong’s episode hasn’t been released yet, I'm excited regarding his comeback to variety show after a long break. The program Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant airs every Friday at 8:30 pm KST on KBS2.   :blush:

1009404653_copy-of-cms-lead-image-46.jpg

*** Jaejoong is already on season 2 of his talk show JaeFriends, and during his most recent episode, he welcomed AT AREA co-founders, South Korean hip hop producer duo GroovyRoom. It was Jaejoong’s first time meeting GroovyRoom. Jaejoong hilariously wondered why Korean hip hop artists are so polite when their lyrics are so “tough,” joking that their songs are very confident.   :heart2:

maxresdefault-66.jpg

source : Koreaboo

*** "JaeFriends" has quickly climbed towards the top of watch lists worldwide. It bridges the gap between long time K-Pop fans and the new generation. The YouTube variety of JaeJoong has become a beloved talk show that many wholeheartedly enjoy. This week, viewers were delighted to see the legendary artist meet rising rookies: KISS OF LIFE. Joined by two of their members, Natty and Belle. Episode 29 of "JaeFriends" was an undeniable heaping of fun. Jaejoong has an impact on the K-Pop industry. He is considered by many a legend and a walking blueprint of what it means to be an idol. This episode of "JaeFriends" was amazing to watch and if you're curious about what else happened, check it out down below!   :ohboy2:

***Japanese fans have their own taste when it comes to visuals. That’s why there are male Kpop idols who are more famous for their looks in Japan than other countries. Recently, a Japanese website unveiled the ranking of ‘The most handsome male Kpop idols as voted by Japanese women‘. Notably, another poll was put up for Japanese men with the same question. Accordingly, Japanese men who cast their votes are split into 3 age groups: teenagers, 20s, and 30s.   :Twerkdatbutt:

Top 8 most handsome Kpop male idols as voted by Japanese men in their 30s (30 to 39)

8th place: Max Changmin (TVXQ)

7th place: Park Yoochun 

6th place: Kyuhyun (Super Junior)

5th place: Kim Heechul (SUPER JUNIOR)

4th place: Kim Jaejoong

3rd place: Donghae (Super Junior)

2nd place: G-Dragon (BIGBANG)

1st place: Yesung (Super Junior)

source : https://www.kbizoom.com/the-most-handsome-kpop-male-idols-as-voted-by-japanese-men-of-3-age-groups-astros-cha-eunwoo-ranks-1st-twice/

*** Jaejoong and Gong Sung Ha will be starring in the upcoming occult horror film “Shrine” ! “Shrine” tells the story of three university students who go missing during an expedition to an abandoned shrine in Kobe, Japan, and how a shaman and his friend from college uncover the identity of the evil spirit surrounding the missing students. Jaejoong has been cast as the male lead in “Shrine.” He will play a gentle and sophisticated shaman who reluctantly responds to the call of destiny and sets up a shrine after graduating from art school. Gong Sung Ha will star opposite Jaejoong as a former college classmate who seeks his help to resolve the eerie events she encounters. Gong Sung Ha is currently appearing in “Doctor Slump” as anesthesiologist Lee Hong Ran. “Shrine” is set to begin filming this month (March) and will be filmed in Japan.

2024030101000017600283771_20240229140503

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=076&aid=0004115511

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kim Jaejoong And Gong Sung Ha Confirmed For New Occult Horror Film

20240229125720_kim-jae-joong-gong-sung-h

JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong and Gong Sung Ha will be starring in the upcoming occult horror film “Shrine” (working title)!

“Shrine” tells the story of three university students who go missing during an expedition to an abandoned shrine in Kobe, Japan, and how a shaman and his friend from college uncover the identity of the evil spirit surrounding the missing students.

“Shrine” will be the first Korean film to be directed by Kazuyoshi Kumakiri, a renowned Japanese director whose film “658km, Yoko no Tabi” won three awards (Best Feature Film, Best Actress, and Best Screenplay) at the 25th Shanghai International Film Festival. Kumakiri was also invited to the 73rd Berlin International Film Festival and the 27th Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival for his film “#Manhole.”

Kim Jaejoong, who is a former member of TVXQ, has been cast as the male lead in “Shrine.” He will play a gentle and sophisticated shaman who reluctantly responds to the call of destiny and sets up a shrine after graduating from art school.

Actress Gong Sung Ha will star opposite Kim Jaejoong as a former college classmate who seeks his help to resolve the eerie events she encounters. Gong Sung Ha, who impressed viewers with her performance in “Through the Darkness,” is currently appearing in “Doctor Slump” as anesthesiologist Lee Hong Ran.

“Shrine” is set to begin filming in March and will be filmed in Japan.

credit : soompi news

*** I'm anticipating Jaejoong's silver screen return with the upcoming occult horror film "Shrine" this year. The film marks his first-ever film after many years. Also, this will be his first ever horror project. "Shrine" will be the first South Korean film to be directed by a Japanese director. I read that the director is the renowned filmmaker who produced great works in the past.   :kitty:

kim-jae-joong.jpg?w=820

*** JaeFriends is already on the second season, which Jaejoong launched  last year. Jaejoong recently returned with his 30th episode, and as with each before, he was provided with a list of clues to guess who his celebrity guest would be. As he revealed he knew who the guests would be, Jaejoong surprised JaeFriends staff members when he stated that Yoseob was a type he didn’t “really like.” The reason for his surprising statement? Yoseob’s small face. Jaejoong hilariously explained he’s not “into people with small heads.” Staff members wondered if it was because he was afraid to be in the same camera frame as him. When Yoseob and Kikwang walked onto the set, Jaejoong jokingly told them to stay away before greeting his long-time friends with a hug.   :kaching3:

• 3 weeks later...

*** On March 21, a new episode of Jae Joong's YouTube show featuring THE BOYZ's was premiered online. During their conversation, THE BOYZ's members mentioned that they are still living in a dorm together. Here, Jae Joong revealed why he does not invite anyone to his house these days. Jae Joong asked where their dorm was located, to which they answered, "It's in Jayang-dong." Jae Joong remarked, "Really? That's actually close to my place. It's probably only about 15 minutes away from your dorm." Upon hearing this, YOUNGHOON excitedly asked, "Oh, hyung! In that case, can I invite myself to your place?" and jokingly added, "Isn't your place as big and luxurious as a palace? I want to see." Laughing, Jae Joong stated, "I don't usually invite people to my house," then recalled a painful(?) memory. There is this hoobae that I absolutely adore, but he can be quite clumsy. Once, he unexpectedly showed up at my place late at night, completely drunk. While he was having some ramyeon, he accidentally spilled the broth on my rug, which is worth 40 million won (approximately 30,000 dollars)." Hearing this story, they were visibly taken aback; "Seriously?! No way!"   :ohboy2:

201910118_700.webp

source : SBS Star

*** On March 29, entertainment insiders revealed that Jaejoong and Junsu will reunite on stage and perform together in both Korea and Japan towards the end of this year. The Korean leg of the concert is scheduled for November at the Olympic Park Gymnastics Arena. Wahhhhh..... it's a reunion! It's been a long while. This is great news.  :hooray2:

1711736122-header-photo.jpg

source : allkpop

*** In the latest episode of "JaeFriends" where INFINITE's Nam WooHyun appeared as a guest, JaeJoong asks if WooHyun's company officials ever tell him that he's overdoing his interaction with fans. WooHyun said that people at his company don't say anything, instead his members tell him that he's doing too much.   :heart2:

*** K-pop idols enjoy immense love from their global fandoms, but they also suffer from excessive interference and obsessive attention from fans that cross the line. Back in February, Jae Joong slammed sasaeng fans and their tactics, specifically “sasaeng taxis.”  Sasaeng taxis are a particularly troubling method these fans use to follow idols around. He took to social media, venting his frustration: “Every turn, there are sasaeng taxis waiting. The drivers claim they have to chase because their customers demand it. You’re profiting by crushing someone’s precious time and emotions, and it’s like you’re running some kind of twisted operation in the car with your radios! Times have changed. Yesterday, I filmed all six of those vehicles, dash cam footage included. And I won’t stop there. I hope you face serious consequences for collecting personal information.” As a member of TVXQ since 2003, Jae Joong has endured sasaeng fan harassment for over two decades. He’s spoken out about it before, but this time, he’s taking action against their relentless behavior.   :happydance:

source : https://zapzee.net/2024/04/09/boa-kim-jae-joong-and-ncts-renjun-call-out-online-hate-and-sasaeng-fans/

*** Jaejoong was unexpectedly accused of homophobia after a recent episode of his talk show JaeFriends  during Episode 35, where singer K.Will guested. The two go way back, being friends for many years! Jaejoong watched K.Will’s music video for “Please Don’t…” for the first time. The music video stars Seo In Guk and Ahn Jae Hyun.  The “Please Don’t…” MV is known for its unexpected plot twist as it pushed the boundaries at the time in a conservative Korean culture. Throughout the music video, viewers assume that Seo In Guk is in love with the woman, SISTAR‘s Dasom, who is marrying Ahn Jae Hyun. By the end, it’s revealed that Seo In Guk is in love with Ahn Jae Hyun! When the plot twist hit Jaejoong, he was naturally shocked by the reveal of Seo In Guk’s character. Jaejoong was not expecting that ending. This man is clearly not homophobic. Additionally, in the episode, K.Will talks about how Jae Hyun wanted to make a sequel to the “Please Don’t…” MV. Jaejoong encouraged K.Will to do it.   :heart3:

SUB-Close-friends-who-even-shared-a-kiss

SUB-Close-friends-who-even-shared-a-kiss

*** Recently, K.Will exposed some of Jaejoong‘s wild past behaviors during his appearance as a guest on Jaejoong’s JaeFriends YouTube program. They talked about various subjects. K.Will also brings up another part of Jaejoong’s past — his nipple piercing. Jaejoong stated that he had gotten it done because he loved piercings but had run out of space on his ears while he reacts with embarrassment.   :heart3:

F5-cEtnbcAABCLE.jpeg

F5-cEgRaUAAzx7r.jpeg

photos source : Koreaboo

*** During K.Will appearance on Jaejoong's "Jaefriends" web show recently, he mentions that K.Will is the one who built Starship Entertainment as one of their longest and most successful artists. However, Jaejoong was interested in another K-pop act from the same company, and that's IVE. Jaejoong asked K.Will if he gets to see IVE often, to which he revealed he doesn't get to see IVE often because he doesn't go to the company building often. Jaejoong couldn't hide his disappointment at hearing this. He then asks K.Will if he could possibly get IVE's autograph, asking earnestly if he would do this for him. He wants their signed album! Hearing this, K.Will stated it would not be easy. It turns out Jaejoong is a collector of his juniors' CDs.   :winkx:

jyj-kim-jaejoong-wants-this-4th-gen-girl