class="entry-title"JYJ’s Jaejoong updates fans on Yoochun’s eye infection

jyjexhibit.jpeg

JYJ‘s Jaejoong has updated fans on the condition of fellow member Yoochun‘s eye infection.

Jaejoong took to his Twitter and wrote, “For JYJ membership week, the C-jes family worked really hard; fans, please enjoy to your heart’s content~. Although I felt very bad for Yoochun after seeing his [swollen] face today, he was smiling widely while watching the exposition [progress]~. Don’t worry too much ^^.

Along with the tweet, Jaejoong uploaded a picture of himself and fellow member Junsu standing in front of a huge JYJ poster. The event at which the picture was taken was at the ‘JYJ Membership Week’ exposition organized by JYJ and C-Jes Entertainment.

During this event, we reported that Yoochun did not take questions from reporters. It has been revealed that the reason behind this is because Yoochun caught an eye infection, and as a result his face became swollen. Specifically, Yoochun seems to have an acute case of conjunctivitis, also known as the pink eye or Apollo eye, caused by internal bleeding. It is a common eye infection, which induces a stinging kind of pain.

Due to these events, it seems that Jaejoong found it necessary to communicate to his fans about Yoochun’s health and his thoughts concerning the exposition.

Fans who read the tweet replied, “So Park Yoochun-ssi had conjunctivitis,” “I like that Jaejoong-ssi [took the time to] deliver this piece of news to us like that,” and, “Even though you probably caught the eye infection after working so hard, [please] get well soon.

Source: Jaejoong’s Twitter / allkpop

JYJ Kim Jae Joong Treated Like a Goddess in Thailand?

We all know that JYJ′s Kim Jae Joong is pretty, but a small town in Thailand sees him a little differently.

A photo was revealed through an online community describing how a television program in Thailand, which deals with strange and mysterious phenomena, introduced a small town that believes in a goddess captured inside a small photo.

49049479.jpg

The catch? The ‘goddess’ in the picture turned out to be none other than Kim Jae Joong.

The picture of the k-pop star was randomly taken by a villager and since then, the ‘woman’ in the picture has been treated as a goddess who gives protection over the town. The townspeople carry the picture around their necks and even perform rites for their goddess.

The photo of Kim Jae Joong was actually taken when he sported platinum blond hair for an album.

Netizens, who saw the photos, commented, “He must really be beautiful to be mistaken to be a goddess instead of a god,” “And it turns out their goddess is actually a Korean man,” and “How devastated they’ll be when they find out who he really is.”

In the meantime, Kim Jae Joong is currently acting in the MBC drama, Time Slip Dr. Jin.

Photo Credit: Online Community / enewsworld

class="blog_h2 entry-title"JYJ’s Jae Joong shows off his beautiful smile in hanbok

535.jpg

JYJ’s Jae Joong recently attracted a lot of attention with his smile.

On June 28, a picture with the comment, “Three people in a friendly pose?” was uploaded on an official website of MBC TV’s Doctor Jin. In the picture, Jae Joong and Park Min Young are staring at somewhere.

Jae Joong is dressed in blue hanbok and smiling brightly. His beautiful smile immediately caught many people’s eyes.

People responded: “Jae Joong’s smile is so awesome.” “I’m falling in love with Jae Joong because of his smile.” “Jae Joong looks so handsome with the smile.” “Jae Joong’s smile is so beautiful. I envy Park Min Young.”

class="entry-title"Staff Picks: Inked Idols

Get a glimpse of what we’re talking about and listening to at the 6Theory office with this fun feature! We’ll be offering you guys a personal selection of our favorite things from K-Pop.

Theses days in K-Pop, it looks like idols are getting more and more tattoos. In this week’s staff picks, we decided it would be fun to gather up our favorite idols who have been inked.

Enjoy.

(skipped unrelated...)

JYJ‘s Jaejoong and Yoochun

20120627_staffpicks_tattoo_JYJ-600x186.j

Did we miss any idols with great tattoos?

Which of these idols do you think has the best ink?

TO VOTE : http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/staff-picks-inked-idols

source : allkpop

***I noticed that JJ likes himself taken on selcas…..:)>-

class="blog_h2 entry-title"JYJ’s Jae Joong takes pictures at Junsu’s house

31.jpg

JYJ’s Jae Joong recently released some pictures of himself taken at Junsu’s house.

On July 1, Jae Joong uploaded four pictures on his Twitter account with the comments, “With Todd.” “With the god of soccer.” “With Mozart.” “With Junsu, Xia, Todd, and Mozart.”

In the pictures, Jae Joong is making a V-sign with his fingers in front of some pictures, staring at them, and making funny faces in front of them.

JYJ’s fans responded: “Please upload more pictures if possible.” “Jae Joong is so cute.” “Junsu looks also good in the picture.” “Jae Joong, you must be a fan of Junsu. haha.” “Please update your news often.”

‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’ Kim Jae Joong and Jin Yi Han Pass Out after Epic Swordfight

Best friends in the daylight, but enemies by night, Kim Jae Joong and Jin Yi Han went one-on-one after Kim Jae Joong discovered the true identity of Jin Yi Han.

On July 2, the behind-the-scenes photos for MBC’s Time Slip Dr. Jin of Kim Jae Joong and Jin Yi Han involved in an epic scuffle was posted on JYJ’s official Facebook page

47104817.jpg

63242185.jpg

The photos featured the two actors, fighting with swords while rain pelted down on them.

Also included were pictures of Kim Jae Joong chilling during the break times, as well as the two of them napping together in their van after the rough duel.

While they may be enemies in the drama, the recently released photos showed the actors are friendly in real life.

54349395.jpg

69622523.jpg

Meanwhile, on July 1, Kyung Tak (Kim Jae Joong) and Young Hwi (Jin Yi Han) had an unavoidable sword fight, where Kyung Tak came out as the victor but decided not to slay his best friend.

However, a person from behind fired his gun at Young Hwi and sent him off the cliff, as Kyung Tak watched the death of his friend in horror.

Time Slip Dr. Jin airs every Saturday and Sunday night on MBC.

Photo Credit: JYJ Official Facebook / enewsworld

(News) Kim JaeJoong, handsome male with crescent shaped eyes, smiles like in a photoshoot!

120629JYJKimJaejoongHandsomeMaleWithHalf

A photo of group JYJ’s member Kim Jaejoong smiling was revealed, and has been attracting the attention of netizens.
On 28 June, a picture with the captions, “The trio seem to be friendly…?”, was uploaded onto the official homepage of MBC drama “Dr. Jin”. Kim Jaejoong (plays the role of Kim Kyung Tak) and Park Min Young (plays the role of Hong Yong Rae) can be seen in the photos.
Kim Jaejoong is seen wearing a blue traditional outfit, and smiling widely with his eyes shaped like crescents. His smile, while looking at something intently, has captivated netizens.
Upon seeing this, netizens expressed, “Kim Jaejoong’s smile is amazing”, “I have fallen for Kim Jaejoong’s smile”, “Kim Jaejoong looks really good when he smiles”, and “Kim Jaejoong’s smile is too pretty, I’m envious of Park Min Young”, among other responses.

Source : [baiduTVXQ + TV Report] / dailykpopnews
Translated by : dongbangdata.net

JYJ Kim Jaejoong's international fans donates $1,500 USD to Operation Smile

4356742b4d061541b48fbf149c6497e9.jpg

Kim Jaejoong's international fan club has attracted attention for their latest donation. Jaejoong's international fan site, Prince JJ, has reportedly donated $1,500 USD (1.7 million won) to the U.S. international children charity, Operation Smile.

Operation Smile is an non-profit medical organization that started in 1987 in the United States and was founded by Bill and Kathy Magee. Plastic surgeons provide cleft lip and palate repairs for children who are in need of them. To date, they have provided over 150,000 reconstructive surgeries on children and young adults in over 60 countries.

The money donated by Prince JJ is being used to pay for the surgeries of six children.

Prince JJ commented, "Just like how Jaejoong’s smiles bring joy to us all, we hope that this donation will bring joy to these children and their loved ones." The fan site also revealed that they are planning to donate another $1,500 in the future to Operation Smile in Singapore, helping an additional six children.

Netizens commented, "Kim Jaejoong's fanclub is daebak," "Kim Jaejoong's fanclubs are really great" and "Kim Jaejoong's fanclub are really really nice."

68522725.jpg

Source: TV Report and PrinceJJ / koreaboo

Kim Jae Joong is the Worst Actor Among JYJ Members

Or, at least, that’s what Kim Jae Joong thinks.

Kim Jae Joong attended a reporters’ roundtable for MBC drama Time Slip Dr. Jin on July 5, alongside co-stars Song Seung Hun, Park Min Young and Lee Bum Soo, where he was asked to rank the JYJ members’ acting abilities.

24842138.jpg

And Kim Jae Joong apparently thinks his acting chops don’t cut it in comparison to his fellow members.

“I’m in last place,” said Kim Jae Joong before adding with a laugh, “I watched Junsu’s musical and Yoochun’s drama, and I think I need to work harder.”

The singer and actor has never been shy about expressing his affection for the other JYJ members, but we think it′s about time Kim Jae Joong gave himself a little more credit.

Photo credit: Core Contents Media / enewsworld

class="blog_h2 entry-title"JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong shows off close friendship with Jin Yi Han

20120705155211501.jpg

Actor Kim Jae Joong recently showed off close friendship with actor Jin Yi Han.

On July 5, Kim attended a press conference for MBC’s weekend series Dr. Jin in Gyeonggi-do and said, “I  knew Jin before we started shooting the series together.”

Kim and Jin play the roles of lifelong friends Kim Kyung Tak and Hong Young Hui in the series. But Jin died after raising a riot and Kim made the audience feel sorry by being tormented with a guilty conscience and feeling troubled about Jin’s death.

Kim said, “We are also very close in real life. Even though he is 8 years older than me, he makes me feel comfortable. We keep in touch and have become close friends.”

The series is a fantasy medical drama about a modern day Korean surgeon, who goes back in time to the Joseon Dynasty and works there as a doctor and creates various episodes. It airs every Saturday and Sunday at 9:55 p.m. on MBC.

(News) Dr. Jin Lee Bumsoo, "The reason for Kim JaeJoong's good score is?"

AxBW7jnCAAAfLf_.jpg

That day, Lee Bumsoo said that, as a senior, he want to give Kim Jaejoong HIGH SCORE in acting. Lee Bumsoo said, “When Kim Jaejoong-ssi acts, it’s nice to see how he ‘feels’. He acts with his sincere feelings. He tries hard to convey [the characters' feelings]and focus on it. It’s good to see it that way.”
When being asked about his emotional acting, Kim Jaejoong said, “The director once asked me ‘why you keep showing such sad eyes?’. I’m trying hard to vitalize the most eyes in sad scenes.”

Source: Star News / dailykpopnews
Translation Credit: @The_little_pear of JYJ3

Kim Jae Joong Tries to Stay Awake in a Sexy Way

Kim Jae Joong uploaded nine photos of himself at once; can you tell the difference?

On July 7, Kim Jae Joong tweeted, ‘Working hard at a shoot today! Fiyah!’ In the photos attached to the tweet, Kim Jae Joong is shown outside on a sunny afternoon putting on a sexy face.

31278673.jpg

He then added nine photos at once, with the caption, ‘When you’re sleepy and tired after staying up all night, be more energetic!’ The series of photos show him trying to ward off his sleep by narrowing and widening his eyes.

Netizens commented, ‘Button up that shirt’, ‘So good looking’, ‘Jae Joong looks great even when he’s only in a white dress shirt’ and ‘Keep working hard.’

Kim Jae Joong is currently filming the MBC drama Dr. Jin and the film The Jackal is Coming.

Photo credit: Kim Jae Joong / enewsworld

class="articletitle"JYJ Jaejoong Defends Actress Song Ji Hyo "She Weights About 3kg Less"

22787-song.jpg

YJ member Jaejoong went out of his way defend Song Ji Hyo on the issue of her weight.

On July 8, Jaejoong posted on his Twitter "On that day, Ji Hyo had shoes, clothes, hat, mic, and other things in her bag. She told me it weighted over 4kg in total."

This post was written about Song Ji Hyo whose weight was revealed on that day's broadcast of SBS "Running Man." On this show, Song Ji Hyo and the members were given the mission of increasing 1kg of weight by eating $10 worth of market food.

Song Ji Hyo, who went on the scale with one of the producers, was revealed to be 53.5kg. Her weight and the producer were revealed to be 153.5kg and the producer alone revealed his weight to be 100kg alone.

Those who saw the post commented "Wow, they must be pretty close for him to do that," "If Song Ji Hyo was fat, what about other people?", and "He's right, that was a good explanation."

Photo: SBS / kpopstarz

class="blog_h2 entry-title"JYJ’s Jae Joong catches many female viewers’ eyes with his manly looks

2012071111512106299_11.jpg

Some behind-the-scenes pictures of JYJ’s Jae Joong in MBC TV’s drama series Doctor Jin were recently released.

On July 11, C-jes Entertainment, Jae Joong’s agency, uploaded some behind-the-scenes pictures of Jae Joong as Kim Kyung Tak selected by the viewers, including Jae Joong’s martial arts, on its official Facebook account.

Jae Joong is portraying a man who sacrifices himself to protect his family and his lover in the series.

The pictures include the scenes of Kim Kyung Tak crying after finding out the identity of his old friend Hong Young Hwi (played by Jin Yi Han), of Kim and Hong fighting against each other, and of Kim having a great time on the streets.

A spokesperson for the series says, “Jae Joong is portraying a good man in this series. His character is an unfortunate one, but the viewers love the character because he’s a good-natured man. Jae Joong has good eyes to express a sad emotion. Because he’s always there for Young Rae to protect her, many female viewers love him.”

Jae Joong says, “I’m so happy to hear many people say my character is great. I really appreciate the writer who creates the quiet, trustworthy character Kim Kyung Tak who loves only one woman.”

class="entry-title"JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong offers a sneak peek into the next episodes of ‘Dr. Jin’

20120710_jaejoong_1.jpeg

On July 10th, JYJ‘s Kim Jaejoong shared the above photo from the set of Dr. Jin via his Twitter and wrote, “I think episode 15 and 16 will be fun.

Jaejoong’s face in the photo appears to be badly bruised, making fans curious as to how the story will unfold.

Did Kyungtak get hit by someone?” they asked, along with, “Where are you fixing your gaze?”, and “I think these episodes will be interesting.”

Source: Jaejoong’s Twitter / allkpop

class="blog_h2 entry-title"The viewers make JYJ’s Jae Joong a time traveler

2012071210541176891_11.jpg

JYJ’s Jae Joong recently became a time traveler by the viewers.

On July 12, C-jes Entertainment, Jae Joong’s agency, released some pictures that Jae Joong’s pictures are superimposed on. These are currently attracting a lot of attention on several online community sites.

In the episode of Doctor Jin that aired on July 8, Hong Young Rae (played by Park Min Young), a girl Kim Kyung Tak (played by Jae Joong) loves, recalls her memories about Yoo Mina in 2012 and shows there is possibility that Hong came to the Joseon period from the future like Jin Hyuk (played by Song Seung Hun) did.

In addition, it’s revealed that gisaeng Chun Hong (played by Lee So Yeon) is a woman that Jin Hyuk once met at his hospital in 2012 in the scene of her falling off a cliff, running away from the gisaeng room.

Except for Lee Ha Eung (played by Lee Bum Soo), the only character who actually existed in history, Kim Kyung Tak is the only person who didn’t come from the future.

At this, the viewers superimposed Kim Kyung Tak’s pictures on to some scenes of SBS TV’s drama series Protect the Boss, in which Jae Joong previously appeared, in order to make him a time traveler. The pictures of Jae Joong as Kim Kyung Tak seem humorous as they are next to the pictures of Jae Joong in the modern times.

On July 10, Jae Joong increased the viewers’ curiosity about the next episodes of Doctor Jin by uploading a picture of himself with a bruise on his Twitter account with the comment, “I think the 15th and 16th episodes are interesting.”

(News) "Dr Jin" Kim JaeJoong - Tear Acting "Best 3"!

KTTS0708.jpg

Kim Jaejoong has become adept at tear acting.

The 3 best scenes of Kim Jaejoong’s tear acting in MBC TV’s drama Dr.Jin have become hot topic.
In the episode 13 of ‘Dr.Jin’ that was aired on July 7th, Kim Kyungtak has done great deeds in Jinjoo and got appointed with the Imperial Guard Camp. After coming back to his own room, sitting in the corner, he spotted Younghui’s sword. Kim Kyungtak clenched the sword over his chest and said, “You still slashed me with this sword in the end.” The sadness that has been weighed down on him all those times burst out, making all the viewers moved to tears.
In the meantime, Kim Jaejoong has shown his tear acting in several scenes. In episode 10, Kim Kyungtak found out that his best friend Hong Younghui was indeed the leader of Anonymous gangs, he fired a gun toward the sky and howled in pain. In episode 12, Younghui was shot by the county supervisor and fell down cliff. Witnessing that, Kim Kyungtak cried out his friend’s name in sorrow. These scenes and the one where he cried soundlessly in episode 13 were mentioned as the top 3 of tear acting.
In addition, in the press conference of Dr.Jin which was held on July 5th, Kim Jaejoong has received praise from Lee Bumsoo for his acting.
The viewers have also left many comments such as “The fact that it’s the tears of the still man Kim Kyungtak made me feel sad and a little bit bitter.” “I’ll watch every week to see Kim Jaejoong’s famous tear acting.” “His eye acting is awesome! I expect more from now on!”

Source: TV Report / dailykpopnews
Translated By: Hannah (The_little_pear)

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Why does JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong have swollen hand?

20120713135321869.jpg

JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong recently took a picture of his swollen hand.

On July 13, Kim tweeted a picture with the comment, “I have a fat right hand. My arms, thighs, and hand are swollen like this. Mosquito is the most scary thing and I don’t like summer the most.”

In the picture, Kim’s hand is swollen up because of mosquito bite. The picture made many fans feel sorry for him.

People who saw the picture responded: “Look at his swollen hand. I’m sad.” “Since you are shooting a TV series at night, you get more mosquito bites.” “You will have harsh summer this year. Cheer up.” “Go away, mosquito.”

Kim is currently playing the role of Kim Kyung Tak in MBC’s weekend series Dr. Jin.

class="content-title" JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong: “The Scariest Thing in the World Is…” hotshotlover30 July 13, 2012

Screen-Shot-2012-07-13-at-2.17.55-PM-764

JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong worried his fans by sharing a photo of his swollen hands. On July 13, the singer-actor tweeted, “Aw, this time, my right hand is all fat. Recently, my arms, thighs, and hands have all swelled up like this…The scariest thing in the world is mosquitoes, and my least favorite season is summer.” As shown in the attached photo, Kim Jae Joong’s hands were severely swollen.

Netizens commented, “Oh my goodness, that’s horrible! I hope you feel better soon oppa,” “It’s because of all those late night out-door shoots isn’t it? If it makes you feel any better, we love your drama,” “Oh my, put some ointments on that,” “The bandaid looks like it’s going to explode because of his puffy finger,” and more.

Meanwhile, Kim Jae Joong stars in the MBC weekend drama “Dr. Jin” alongside Song Seung Heon, Park Min Young, and Lee Beom Soo.  He plays Kim Kyung Tak, a Joseon military official who is in love with Park Min Young’s Hong Young Rae. “Dr. Jin” is a time-warping, medical, historical drama that tells the story about Jin Hyuk (Song Seung Heon), a talented, yet cold-hearted 21st century neurosurgen who gets sucked into the Joseon Dynasty, where he performs neurosurgery using the primitive tools from the era. While in the past, he meets a poor nobleman’s daughter (Park Min Young) who bears a striking resemblance to the girl he loves in 2012. Earlier today, it was reported that “Dr. Jin” will be getting a two-episode  extension, hence ending its run early August.

Screen-Shot-2012-07-13-at-2.14.10-PM.png

credit : soompi news

*** I've been reading about the extension of the drama since last week. I read that all of the actors agreed with this extension. .I agree as well. It means that’s good writing to keep the audience wanting. Rating is nothing to me.;))

(News) Song Seung Hun & JYJ's JaeJoong, 6 Episode extension under consideration for "Dr. Jin"

120713SongSeungHyunJYJsJaejoong6EpisodeE

It is currently under consideration for MBC’s weekend special program “Timeslip Dr. Jin” to be extended by 6 episodes.

According to a representative of the production team of “Dr Jin” on 13 July, talks are currently underway regarding the extension of the drama “Dr. Jin”, which has recorded ratings above 10%, and is currently being broadcast. There is a possibility of an extension of anywhere between 4 – 10 episodes. The representative stated, “Discussions are currently being held regarding the possibility of an extension by 6 episodes. This is subject to agreement on the part of the cast, and nothing has been decided as of yet.”

Broadcasting personnel also expressed, “It is a drama which is very rich in content, and there are still many deep, philosophical themes which have been left (unexplored). Thus, we have decided that a long-term extension would not be unreasonable given the story itself. The production environment is also relatively good. There has not been a case when the script was only ready on the day of filming itself.”

“Dr. Jin”, which began broadcasting in late may this year, is a mystical fantasy drama, which depicts the story of a talented surgeon who finds himself involved in a series of mysterious events, leading to him travelling back in time to the Joseon dynasty, and later meeting with historical figures including Heungseon Daewongun. The cast includes Song Seung Hun, Park Min Young, Lee Bum Soo, JYJ’s Jaejoong and Lee So Yeon.

Source : [K Star News] / dailykpopnews

Translated by : dongbangdata.net