JaeJoong wants to sing on public broadcast!

08081.jpg

To be honest, I don’t usually listen to music from JYJ, since I thought they were fairly similar to other idol groups, but after I saw their concert, I suddenly felt that it’s a shame I watched it on my own…

To be able to write their own music, to balance singing and dancing, to execute a perfect performance, I was really impressed by these aspects of JYJ. This makes me feel even sadder that we are unable to see JYJ’s stage on public broadcast, to enjoy their performances with more people. I think, regardless of the reasons behind it, this is not JYJ’s loss, but the loss of the audience.

So I couldn’t help but ask Jaejoong this question: “It has been a long time that you were unable to perform on public television, how do you feel when watching other singers perform?”

Jaejoong thought about it for a bit, “that I want to go on stage?” So I asked again, “do you want to perform on music shows?” Jaejoong answered, “I do very much. After talking with other singers and hoobaes, I discovered that JYJ has become a very odd group. To hoobaes, we are sunbaes with the so-called rarity. Since we are unable to perform on television, hoobaes found it rare and amazing when they see us in person. When they hear JYJ has come out with a new album, hoobaes also download and listen to our music.”

Even though Jaejoong cannot perform on television, he is still very much updated and cared about the recent pop music: “Our manager really likes to listen to SISTAR, so I listen with him. Their songs are very nice and SISTAR are great singers. Regarding male groups, I recently saw BEAST’s stage on Inkigayo, their new song is really awesome.”

Kim Jaejoong also never slacked on composing, even during the busy film schedule of ‘Dr. Jin’, he continued to compose. Did Jaejoong find inspiration during the filming of ‘Dr. Jin’ as Kyungtak? Kim Jaejoong answered, “I wrote a lot of very sad music, so I deleted them because they were way too depressing.”

“For the purpose of letting everyone hear our new album at the beginning of next year, we are preparing right now.” I hope they JYJ and Jaejoong’s situation will change by that point. No matter how long I think, I always feel that it would be a shame to watch JYJ’s stage by myself.

08082.jpg

080822.jpg

Source: My Daily via Nate 12 / dailykpopnews
Korean to Chinese Trans: W of JYJ台灣粉絲同樂會 Chinese to English Trans: G.fanns of JYJ3

Kim JaeJoong "almost faints" while filming his sobbing scene for "Dr. Jin"

11978-vo6n8z7so3.jpg

Actor cum singer Kim Jaejoong filmed for 40 hours straight and finished off with a sobbing scene.

C-JeS Entertainment stated, “With two episodes left of MBC’s ‘Dr. Jin’, Kim Jaejoong stayed up all night filming for the drama and left a deep impression on those watching during his sobbing scene with Kim Byung Hee,” and “Because there is a war in the drama, many scenes had to be filmed outside in the searing heat. The staff and actors are all fighting through the tough schedule.

Kim Jaejoong plays the role of Kim Kyung Tak, who tries to win the heart of his father who pushes him away as he is a child born out of wedlock. It was later said that the last scene involving Kim Kyung Tak holding his father and sobbing perfectly portrayed his longing and desperation.

Kim Jaejoong later stated, “It was sad. Even after the scene was over, I kept crying because my heart ached for him.

Translated by: Dongbangdata.net

source : gokpop

[Spoiler] “Dr. JIN” Kim Jae-joong fails to kill Lee Beom-soo

Lu38xm52.jpg

MBC weekend drama “Dr. JIN” showed the murder attempt of Kim Jae-joong failing.

On the episode of “Dr. JIN” on the 12th, Kim Kyeong-tak (Kim Jae-joong) tried killing Ha-eung (Lee Beom-soo) to avenge his father’s death.

Ha-eung led the reinforcements to Kanghwado as it seemed to be in danger from the French. Yeong-hwi (Jin I-han) supported him saying, “This will cause the public’s sentiment to get together for the royal family. It was a wise decision”. Then they started gathering people.

Yeong-hwi went to find Kyeong-tak and tried to ask him to join telling him, “We need your talents” and

Kyeong-tak angered, “Do you expect me to act loyal to you after making my father that way? Heung Seong-gun entices me and my family until the end”. Kyeong-tak’s father Ahn Dong- Kim Byeong-hee (Kim Eung-soo) chose to kill himself after an intense conflict with Ha-eung.

Yeong-hwi kept persuading Kyeong-tak and in the end he said, “You’re right, there are still work to be done”.

Seemingly have put his feelings behind him and gone to fight for a great cause, Kyeong-tak waited to be alone with Ha-eung. He aimed for his death.

However, Kyeong-tak’s plan went to waste thanks to Jin Hyeok’s (Song Seung-heon) dissuasion. Seeing the scene, Jin Hyeok told him this would not change anything. Ha-eung even said, “I knew you were going to do this from the beginning”.

source : ohkpop

***Jaejoong is rather charming so I think anyone could fall & love him. Ye, there's a lot of handsome guys in the K-entertainment industry, but there is just something indescribable about Jaejoong. He looks to be cold & aloof at first glance but I think he’s the total opposite. I understand why he is so loved. I like everything about him! :)>-

class="entry-title"Actress Lee So Yeon reveals, “I understand why Kim Jaejoong is so loved”

201208101706779814_1.jpg

Time Slip Dr. Jin‘ actress Lee So Yeon seems to have fallen for the charm of rookie co-star Jaejoong.

When asked a question about Jaejoong during an interview with press, the actress revealed, “A lot of fans showed up on the set [of the drama] so I realized exactly how popular he was, but after working with him, I found out why he is so loved. Acting alongside him, I really liked the expression in Jaejoong’s eyes. The strong yet melancholy look in his eyes drew my sympathy,” citing the actor’s eyes as his biggest charm.

She continued, “In Dr. Jin, his role, Kyungtak, was an unfortunate, pitiable character, but the look in Jaejoong’s eyes was so pitiful in itself. Whenever I saw Jaejoong, I would tell him, ‘I think Kyungtak is the most unfortunate character.’

The actress also discussed her own role saying, “In the drama, Choonhong‘s story wasn’t covered that much, but she was a pitiful woman who lived a lonely life until her death. Like Kyungtak, I think everyone in ‘Dr. Jin’ was a heartbreaking character.

Meanwhile, the last episode of ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’ is set to air on the 11th.

Source + Image: Osen / allkpop

class="articletitle"'Dr. Jin' Good Reviews Despite Low Ratings

27874.png

MBC weekend drama "Time Slip Dr.Jin" wrapped this past Sunday.

In the series finale, Jin Hyuk (played by Song Seung Hun) had been working hard for a surgery and left to get more water when he is hit by a sword. He comes back to the present and realizes that it's not a dream when he finds a fetus-shaped tumor in his head and comes face-to-face with a young Chun Hong. Then Mina, whose fate was linked with Young Rae's, wakes up miraculously and the two meet a happy ending. 

However, according to the Nielsen ratings, the finale for "Time Slip Dr.Jin" came up short to a 8.8% rating and is minimal compared to its competitor "A Gentleman's Dignity" which came up at 23.5% for its finale on Sunday. It was a disappointing ending for the MBC drama, which had been recording double digit ratings until its finale. 

"Time Slip Dr.Jin" is based on Japanese comic by Murakami Motoka and it was already adapted to the TV screen in 2009 by the Japanese channel TBS and recorded over 20% in ratings. Because it was based on such solid preceding material, the drama was successful in drawing attention to itself but it was no match for "A Gentleman's Dignity" which ultimately prevailed in terms of ratings. 

There were some opinions that said the material provided too many stories for a format that only allowed one hour to tell that story. People expressed thoughts about it being boring or all over the place. The crew actually added 2 more episodes to the 20-episode mini series format because they simply couldn't finish the story within the given time. As a result, many viewers moved over to "A Gentleman's Dignity" and "Time Slip Dr.Jin's" ratings suffered.

However, despite the circumstances, "Time Slip Dr.Jin" was able to build a limited yet loyal following with the acting and characters played by Lee Bum Soo and Kim Eung Soo. Lee Bum Soo, especially, impressed the audience with his ability to portray a character who would do anything for survival and became incredibly ambitious when he gained power. Kim Eung Soo also left a strong impression when he portrayed a charismatic character and left the audience teary when he showed his vulnerability to his son while committing suicide after losing power. The two actors' contributions in creating this fantasy medical drama was critical for garnering the support of the fans. 

In the beginning, "Time Slip Dr.Jin" faced a lot of scrutiny for Song Seung Hun's exaggerated facial expressions and questions about idol singer Kim Jaejoong's acting abilities. When the two actors began improving, they were able to bring the fans back as they started to gain more positive reviews. Kim Jaejoong portrayed Kim Kyung Tak who is cursed with the fate of being hurt by the ones he loves and having to see his own father die in his arms. Although it was his first attempt at a historical drama, Kim Jaejoong gained positive reviews for his portrayal in the end.

Although it ultimately lost in ratings to competing dramas, "Time Slip Dr.Jin" will remain as a good and solid drama that was supported by a strong cast and an interesting story behind it.

source : kpopstarz

class="title"SB Midyear Wrap-up: Poll Results

After several intense weeks of polling — during which an impressive 400,000+ votes were registered — our SB Midyear Wrap-up series is finally drawing to a close. While we have been busy chiming in with our opinions during the past few weeks, we’re now happy to finally present your picks of the best of K-pop in the first half of 2012!

Without further ado, here are the results of our polling:

BEST DEBUT

1. Nu’est — 43.23%
  2. EXO (K+M) — 43.02%

BEST COMEBACK

1. SHINee’s “Sherlock” — 26.71%

BEST MV

1. Xia Junsu’s “Tarantallegra” — 30.84%

BEST SONG

1. Xia Junsu’s “Tarantallegra” — 22.33%

BEST MINI ALBUM

1. [*]
Big Bang’s “Alive” — (see footnote)[*]Miryo’s “MIRYO a.k.a JOHONEY” — 14.07%

BEST FULL-LENGTH ALBUM

1. [*]
Xia Junsu’s Tarantallegra — 48.5%

BEST CONCEPT

1. Xia Junsu’s “Tarantallegra” concept — 43.84%

BEST ACTRESS

1. Han Ji-min (Rooftop Prince) — 29.2%

BEST ACTOR

1. Kim Jaejoong (Dr. Jin) — 64.35%

20120810_seoulbeats_dr_jin_jaejoong-150x

1. Park Yoochun (Rooftop Prince) — 15.81%
  2. Bang Sung-joon (Shup Up Flower Boy Band) — 3.33%[*]Gong Yoo (Big) — 3.33%[*]Kim Soo-hyun (The Moon That Embraces The Sun) — 3.19%[*]Lee Seung-gi (King 2 Hearts) — 3.13%

BEST ONSCREEN COUPLE

1. Ji Hyun-woo & Yoo In-na (Queen In-hyun’s Man) — 37.48%

BEST DRAMA

1. Shut Up Flower Boy Band — 19.4%

Footnote — During our poll series, Big Bang’s “Alive” mini-album was accidentally listed under the full-length album poll instead of the mini-album poll (our mistake — sorry!). Unfortunately, there was no way for us to immediately rectify the situation at the time of its discovery (as the polls were already well underway) without throwing off the rest of the results. There are several things that should be noted, however: empirically, the mini-album got 2nd place in the full-length album poll at 16.33%. Additionally, the number of votes it received was close to two times the number of votes that were cast for the 1st place winner of mini-album poll (Miryo), which leads us to believe it probably would have won for best mini-album had it been listed under the correct category. As this can only be conjectured, all we can do present what data we have, and encourage our readers to interpret the results as they see fit.

Congratulations to all the winners, and a big thanks to everyone who participated!

(Images via Pledis Entertainment, SM Entertainment, C-JeS Entertainment, YG Entertainment, SBS, MBC, tvN)
source : seoulbeats

***I like to hang-out with the Kingkas because of JJ.:)]

High School Roleplay : 7 different cliques kpop Idols would be a part of 

What would it be like if our schools were to be invaded with KPOP idols? Exactly what roles would each of our idols portray? Read the post to find out!

In high school, social status is all about which cliques you hang out with. Cross apply high school cliques and KPOP idols, and this is what you get.

Kingkas

sodif.png

Kingka is the term used for the most popular males in Korean schools.

(skipped unrelated...)

LINK to view more : http://blog.ningin.com/2012/08/13/high-school-roleplay-7-kpop-idols-and-their-cliques/

If you attended school with these KPOP idols, which clique would you want to be apart of? And which idols that aren’t listed above would you add to these cliques?

source : ningin.com

Kim JaeJoong : "Kim Kyungtak would have been pitiful if he lived"!

KTYH.jpg

Kim Jaejoong’s Kim KyungTak reached a tragic ending in MBC’s Dr Jin.
Aired on the 12th, Kim Kyungtak is trying to rescue Yongrae (played by Park Minyoung) amidst fierce fighting against French soldiers. His last words to her are “whatever they say, you are my love, my woman.” Yonghui, who confirmed Kyungtak’s death, was seen holding Kyungtak, sobbing while saying “Let’s go home together.”
This is the last segment of Oh My Star’s interview with Kim Jaejoong. “Kyungtak would have been unhappy if he was alive”, he said. “His father, Kim ByungHee who was his main reason to live, had died and it would have been tough to live happily after”, according to his interpretation.
Followed by Kim Jaejoong, “In the last day of shooting, Yonghui hyung by the end is the most pitiful, hugging the body of his beloved friend.”
From the beginning to the end, the fate of Kim Kyungtak’s story is unclear. “His story can go in either direction, it is drastic, and even expected that it will be sad. I don’t have fortune in love, friendship and parent-child relationships.”
On the other hand, Kim Jaejoong said, “at the end of the episode of Dr Jin, Kyungtak’s only greed is to be always one step behind protecting that person who has a far-reaching dream of a new world. Kyungtak has made clear of that sentiment until the end.” Subsequently, “Dear viewers who laughed and cried together with me, I really appreciate the support.”

Credit: Nate / dailykpopnews
Translated By: rubypurple_fan of JYJ3

[Poll] Which Star’s SNS is the Most Stalk-worthy?

It’s rare to find a celebrity who’s not on some sort of social networking website these days.

From Twitter and Facebook to me2day, stars have been granting fans invaluable, real-time access to their otherwise very private—not to mention, busy—lives.

Still, only a handful of celebs can be called true social networking butterflies, and while it’s quite annoying when our friends blow up our newsfeeds with minute-by-minute status updates, we eat it up when our favorite stars live-tweet their lives.

So, for this week’s poll, we want to know which celebrity’s Twitter or Facebook do you find yourself checking every minute?

(skipped unrelated...)

51920343.jpg

Kim Jae Joong (@mjjeje)

JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong is just shy of one million followers on Twitter, and it’s easy to see why the fans love following the singer and actor’s every move.

From behind-the-scenes photos on the set of the recently-wrapped drama Time Slip Dr. Jin, capturing the glamorous lifestyle of a drama star, to the mundane moments, like deciding which cup ramen to eat, Kim Jae Joong has been letting his fans in on the daily happenings of his life. And they’ve been eating it up. As have we.

LINK to vote : http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=12424&idxType=News

credit : enewsworld

it has been 6 years since the first time i saw him on "O" Jung-Ban-Hap MV, i fell in love and keep still until now.
it broke my heart to see him not with TVXQ anymore. but after i saw him so strong and brave, i trust him.. that whatever happen he can deal with it..
i love him as much i adore him. there is no reason not to adore him in any other way.
i'll follow where ever he goes..
fighting, oppa! i love you <3

***I adore his voice - this is the reason why I like him. Jaejoong also truly improved his acting. He is great and amazing person. He's always trying his best for everything. I wonder what happened to that movie that he's also supposed to do, huh? (That - "Jackal"-) I can't wait to see what his next project is. But I do hope he gets plenty of rest before starting his next step. Whatever he wants and what he decides next, I will always support him.  I'm glad that Jaejoong is receiving positive media attention these days. Just keep going JJ! I'm proud of you! :)]

class="entry-title"JYJ’s Jaejoong talks about ‘Dr. Jin’ and his future plans as an actor

20120816.01110303000002.01L.jpg

JYJ‘s Kim Jaejoong who recently wrapped up his latest MBC drama series ‘Dr. Jin‘ drew a peculiar expression on his face as he talked about the series and his role.

It’s bittersweet,” he began. “When we were shooting, it was so hard because I couldn’t even sleep but now that it’s over, it feels strange. I feel like I should still be going out to the set.

The idol group member has only been in two other projects (Japanese drama ‘Dishonest‘ and SBS‘ ‘Protect the Boss), and so many were concerned about Jaejoong being cast in ‘Dr.Jin’.

I honestly don’t know how I ended up in a historical drama,” he said. “Even while I was filming, I said, why is the second project I am in a historical one? My seniors told me it would be a difficult challenge, but that it would also be better for me to get the hard things out of the way (laughs). I also thought that I would now be able to easily and efficiently pull off my next project.”

Jaejoong who personally calls himself a ‘white board’ is like a sponge that soaks in everything he learns. “I didn’t have time to prepare separately after I received the script. All I could do was really focus on set. I didn’t receive any special training, I just learned from the teamwork and chemistry with my seniors.”

His greatest source of strength was Kim Eung Soo who played the role of Jaejoong’s father Kim Byung Hee in the script. The scene where Kim Byung Hee took his own life in the arms of Kim Kyung Tak (Jaejoong), a concubine’s son treated with contempt, was a heartbreaking scene for both the viewers and Kim Jaejoong himself.

Ahead of becoming an actor, Jaejoong was already a top idol celebrity. There are endless opportunities for growth that await the ‘musician’ Jaejoong, but because he has already been at the summit of fame and success, he had to embrace much pressure and burdens as he took on his new label, ‘actor’.

When you get into acting after building some fame as a singer, my acting skills are going to inevitably fall short of the expectations people have of me,” Jaejoong said. “So I was pretty concerned. This isn’t something I started with a lot of confidence, but as of now, I’m extremely satisfied that I was able to come across such an amazing project.”

Through ‘Dr. Jin’, the singer was able to forget ‘Kim Jaejoong’ and become completely born again as Kim Kyung Tak. ‘Dr. Jin’ may have come to a close, but Jaejoong’s gaze in the drama that displayed his heartbreaking sorrow, and his passion for acting will forever be buried in the hearts of viewers. Even while filming under the scorching heat, Jaejoong was able to display amazing focus. All these things were new challenges for Jaejoong.

Whenever I start something new, I get scared and nervous,” Jaejoong continued. “But I like that fear. The bliss and enjoyment that come with trying new things is pretty amazing. I want to try a theatrical piece next time, and since I did a historical drama, maybe something of a different genre.”

Source & Image: MK via Nate / allkpop

Is JaeJoong a mood maker?

1344773661_371247.jpg

Lee So Yeon revealed singer-turned-actor JYJ's Kim Jaejoong is a mood maker.

During in an interview, interviewer said "It was reported that the mood on set seemed pretty good." and Lee So Yeon answered “Each one of my co-actors were exhausted because of their tight schedules and they made an effort to be considerate to other actors and staff. Thanks to them, there was always laughter on set. Kim Jaejoong was the person who made us laugh the most. He is funny and nice.”
Upon hearing Lee So Yeon's answer, the interviewer ask her if there is anything interesting that happened while working with Kim Jaejoong then Lee So Yeon revealed “For instance, when an NG occurs, everyone will apologize and move on. But, Kim Jaejoong will make it funny. He changed the lines from ‘I’ve prepared a banquet for everyone’ to ‘It’s my treat today. Please help yourself.’ We were tired from the filming at dawn, but thanks to him, we burst into laughter.”
Seems Jaejoong will be a good comedian someday. Don't you think so?

Source: TV Daily via Nate
Translated by: Shermin of JYJ3
Written by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net

Kim Jae Joong’s Expensive Hobby Revealed

When Kim Jae Joong isn’t being an idol star-actor extraordinaire, it appears another hobby keeps the JYJ member busy.

And it’s definitely not as badass as his bad boy persona.

73288532.jpg

TvN’s enews recently delved into the JYJ member’s hobby of—you guessed it—collecting high end cookware and home goods.

And while Kim Jae Joong’s interest in cooking and interior design may make him great husband material (among many other reasons), the hobbies come with a hefty price tag.

Among the expensive items that decorate his lush bachelor pad are a German cookware set with a price tag that ranges from about $400 to $700 and a Fritz Hansen coat tree that retails for approximately $1,190.

Talk about having expensive tastes, but it’s only the best for Kim Jae Joong!

See what we mean in the clip below!

LINK to view the video here : http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=12514&idxType=News&trendKeyword=

credit : enewsworld

Lee Bum Soo praised Song Seung Heon and Kim JaeJoong

373328-0.jpg

Actor Lee Bumsoo talked about his appreciation toward Song Seunghun and Kim Jaejoong.
Lee Bumsoo said, “I think Kim Jaejoong can become a good actor. He told Kim Jaejoong who was having hard time because of people’s negative eyes, No matter what origin, when you come to the world of acting, the attitude of learning matters.”
Lee Bumsoo added, “Acting arrogant or being overly talkative is not good. I think that being criticized because of the attitude and being criticized because of the idol origin are different. In that sense, Kim Jaejoong was very humble and sincere. He’s a nice person.”
Lee Bumsoo also talked about the tough condition they had to suffer during filming. “I want to give some applause to Seunghun and Jaejoong who have worked without complaining even once.”

Source: TVdaily / dailykpopnews
Translated by: Hannah @ PrinceJJ

JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong and Jin Yi Han Hit the Arcades

Now that MBC’s Time Slip Dr. Jin done and over with, JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong and actor Jin Yi Han took advantage of their free time and hit the arcades.

57504464.jpg

82279302.jpg

On August 22, Jin Yi Han tweeted, “In the middle of ppyong ppyong (Sounds of the arcade) keke. Concentration…the best! We’re playing like this.”

Attached to the tweet were four pictures of Kim Jae Joong and Jin Yi Han playing games at the arcade. While Jin Yi Han smiled for the camera, Kim Jae Joong seemed so completely lost in his game, he couldn′t even look at the camera.

Netizens commented, “It’s good to see them together after the drama,” and “Fashionistas who wear sunglasses to the arcade.” 

Photo Credit: Jin Yi Han’s Twitter / enewsworld

[News] JYJ's Kim Jaejoong Plays Dead

e141bdc424516dcc7508e761f6baf767_4850277

We’re used to JYJ member Kim Jae Joong’s 4D antics at this point, but he may have outdone himself by, most recently, playing dead.
The singer and actor appeared to have some free time on his hands, as he tweeted a collage of photos of himself sprawled across various pieces of furniture, from couches to tabletops, in his home on August 24.

Can you spot him in the above photos?

And is playing dead the new planking among idol stars?

Kim Jae Joong most recently starred in MBC drama Time Slip Dr. Jin.

Credits: enewsworld

ebulli3nt said:

[News] JYJ's Kim Jaejoong Plays Dead

We’re used to JYJ member Kim Jae Joong’s 4D antics at this point, but he may have outdone himself by, most recently, playing dead.

The singer and actor appeared to have some free time on his hands, as he tweeted a collage of photos of himself sprawled across various pieces of furniture, from couches to tabletops, in his home on August 24.

Can you spot him in the above photos?

And is playing dead the new planking among idol stars?

Kim Jae Joong most recently starred in MBC drama Time Slip Dr. Jin.

Credits: enewsworld

The Kim JaeJoong effect!

20120808_1344430328_34498200_1.jpg

JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong is drawing attention for selling out a bracelet that he wore.
Kim Jaejoong attended the VIP preview of the movie ‘R2B: Return to Base’ on the 8th at the CGV in Wangship-li.
On this day, Kim Jaejoong gave off the strong aura of a celebrity though he only wore jeans, sunglasses and a white t-shirt. Kim Jaejoong wore bracelets on both wrists and the red one on his left wrist has become so popular that it has already sold out in an online shopping mall.
Kim Jaejoong is so popular that he is even able to sell out accessories that he wears. Even dolls and food have benefited from this ‘Kim Jaejoong effect’. The shopping mall in question is currently restocking the red bracelets and collecting additional orders.
Netizens who heard the news left comments such as, “The Kim Jaejoong effect is amazing, how could they be sold out?”, “The Kim Jaejoong effect is awesome! He’s sold out yet another item”, “The Kim Jaejoong effect! Items he used sell out like lightning”, and “Kim Jaejoong is awesome, but his fans who found out where they could find the bracelet are equally awesome.”

20120810_1344578237_50854100_1.jpg

Source: [TV Report] / dailykpopnews
Translated by: dongbangdata.net

Who are the male idols with the strongest mentality

TVXQ have been chosen as the male idols with ‘the strongest mentality’.
Community portal site ‘DC Inside’ held a survey from the 7th till the 14th of August with the title ‘Which male idols have the most determination and the strongest mentality?’ The results had TVXQ on top.
(skipped unrelated...)

JYJ came in second place with 3,572 votes (29.7%). JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong, Park Yoochun and Kim Junsu are loved both domestically and overseas with their two albums ‘The Beginning’ and ‘In Heaven’ recording great sales. Each member has stood out through his individual activities with Kim Junsu winning awards at musical awards ceremonies and Park Yoochun and Kim Jaejoong gaining respect for their acting.

Third place went to Big Bang with 843 votes (7%) (omitted). They were followed by 2PM, SHINee and Shinhwa.

Source: [newsen] / dailykpopnews
Translated by: dongbangdata.net