The Future of SM Entertainment.

Guest cmy_185

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shaaaronz

why isnt he nice? anyway, jun and joon are the same. its the same pronunciation, its just the different romanizations, and both are correct. like my korean surname can be romanized Ju or Joo, but as long as the character is written correctly =D

i was just kidding~ hez a cool kid.. :sweatingbullets:

but although Ju and Joo are pronounced the same, Jun is pronounced differently than Joon because of the consonant at the end. He should spell it June or Joon..

Guest xmoshixkon

whoa`

most of them are too young ^^"

they began to train at this young age ?

some look like babies there ^^"

no wonder they're all so good when they grow up ^^

but, i've seen some pics of them on Uhljjang's thread

so that means some of them are also uhljjangs ?

why so talented +___+

btw, thanks !

Wow, SM has a lot of trainees. Some of them look sooo young. I hate SM sometimes, they like love to rotate groups. I remember a looooong time ago when they were trying to rotate DBSG, but then for some reason they changed their mind.

Guest Kelindark

I bet many here have said the same thing as I will - THEY'RE SOOO YOUNG!!

Well, age doesn't really matter as long as they're talented and will be good entertainers in the future. Rotation seems something SM like to practice at huh.. I hope they know what they're doing and being fair with the artistes. I've heard something about SM's treatment towards their singers and other talents.

Oh, and Jessica supposed to be singing like Boa. I wonder why......

Archived