The Future of SM Entertainment.

Guest cmy_185

Guest mango.baby

(mynameishannie @ May 4 2006, 12:48 PM)

just to tell you, stella & siwon are going out.

it's not a rumor.

they've been going out since july 2005.

& i know because stella's my dongseng.

so siwon is taken =)

yeah, i didn't hear any of the rumors but i kinda figured it out myself. like what she said on myspace, etc etc etc

incase people are looking for confirmation to clear this whole thing up -__-

i think we've reached a consensus that there are way too many trainees, and that most of them are too young.

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 보석미남

^they're not really rumors.. they were going to have a sj06 and 07 and etcetc but SM realized that korean fans are still obsessed with the idea of one group debuting together and finishing together.. so they're probably not going to do it anymore.. plus SM had no clue that SJ would be such a big success.. they cant exactly remove members now when so many of them have such popularity

I heard they're only gonna start rotating 3 years later? I think I read it in an article or was it another rumour?

About the Stella thing..I think people only got to know her when Jessica H.O. debuted and people started going to her myspace to find Stephanie's Hwang myspace in her top 8. And in Stephanie's myspace, it stated that she's in SM. And then she's connected to Stella and they always talked about SM stuff. Stella also left messages on JHO's myspace saying stuff like she's in SM and they met so & so~

I guess most of the SM couple things are unheard of because the trainees smart enough to not blow it up. The usual ones we see on Naver are fake and created by stupid fans with no life. Besides, I knew about the whole Shiwon thing in December last year~ I didn't even know it was a rumour. I just read it off Stephanie's myspace and sort off guessed it myself. But later on someone confirmed it (not from the internet though). BUT THEN AGAIN, I won't say I'm 100% sure because I don't know them personally and what I hear is just 2nd hand story.

I guess they really aren't "dating dating" because AFAIK, shinins aren't really allowed to date? But they can date after a while, isn't it?

Guest ahyoung

are you serious? i wanna like break her nose so she can get surgery <_<

does everyone in sm have to be prettie?

seems like we care more about looks hmmm?

jeez & people say the netizens in korea are crazy......

Guest iluvshinhwa!

they are freaking young!!!! and they have been trained in sm for a couple of yrs. when will they debut?

anw, the older guys are hot. the younger ones are cute. the girls... okok only

Guest System1430291513

wth? i wonder if these girls are spoiled..

but i hope they DO have lots of talent, considering

all the rumours and training. jeez, SM really goes for the

younger generation. i wonder if the next trainee will be..2 yrs. old?

idk if supergirls will make it very far,

considering the korean music industry's fanbase is mostly girls.

besides, most of the girl fans are obsessed with superjunior,

and seeing as how supergirls & superjunior have endless scandals..

i wonder if it will take a toll on supergirl's chance of stardom.

yeah, also..is there any jealousy among the girls? because they're all really pretty,

i wonder if there have been girl fights? keke

Guest mkaymrxo

dude, if SM entertainment splits up SUJU05, i'll be so pissed.

btw, is anyone going for the '06 SM global auditioning?

i would, but i have absolutley no talent at all >.<

yep, they are all so young! some are even younger than me. oh anyways, i guess they all start training at a really really young age so that they'll be really good next time. but ive a feeling that its gonna take sometime till they debut. i heard they train for 4-6 years right? though i dont think that they are spoilt, because they have to go through so much. but i wonder how they act around their friends..xD..

^ no he isnt!!

hahahaha

he doesnt even spell his name properly.. its kang joon young HAHAH

why isnt he nice? anyway, jun and joon are the same. its the same pronunciation, its just the different romanizations, and both are correct. like my korean surname can be romanized Ju or Joo, but as long as the character is written correctly =D

^ its already been confirmed they will not be a rotationed group, meaning they are no longer a project group and they're not going to break up :)

-liyang

i love you! hehe...thanks for the confirmation =P

i wouldn't be too happy if they rotated members too. they should just make another band and name them something else..don't mess my suju xD

Guest bang!sarang

ah the guy trainees are so hot&cute;

esp. lee tae min & baek min hyun.

yeah; lots of the girl SM trainees a lot of people know;

esp. stephanie & jessica.

its funny how [though] SM has so many trainees;

but most of the time, half of them don't even hit it big!

some don't even debut... ='(

thanks for the pics & info!

Archived